just me blah blah blahing... :) read if you DARE.. muahahaha - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-15-2004, 03:24 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So I think this "nesting" thing might finally be kicking in.

I bought a beautiful change table today. It is so nice. I was at liquidation world and there was TONS of baby furnature there, I mean tons. There was some that was in awful condition (holes, cracks, scratches, dents) some not so bad, but it was all priced the SAME!

SO I got a natural wood Kinderkraft change table which is a 6 drawer dresser, with two little drawers on top and a changetable part between the two little drawers. Solid wood. for 200 dollars (canadian) less 10 percent (because no one can say no to a haggaling pregnant woman lol)

ahh it's so nice.

(if anyone cares it is model 265 on the www.kinderkraft.com website lol heres the direct link http://www.kinderkraft.com/products/265.htm)

So of course I had to unpack all the baby clothes and diapers from their rubbermaid containers and put them into the drawers. Then I started cleaning lol. Tommrow I need to clean out the linen closet and the downstairs hall closet and finish unpacking. I need to vacume too. I have a nesting instinct, but no real motivation lol.

Wow tommorow is my midwife appt. it might be the last one i have at that office. My next one is a home visit. I am so so so excited.

Now off to get lucky (little does DH know it's all part of my clever ploy to soften my cervix shhhh)

Good night ladies!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-15-2004, 05:35 AM

I live that changing table mama! And what a great deal. I got mine for DS a month before he was born at a yard sale for free cause the lady wanted it gone, well needless to say "she didnt know what she was doing" it was solid oak and about 30 years old, but once it was sanded it was beautiful!
Old 07-15-2004, 02:17 PM

ACK! I'm feeling the need to get clothes, blankets, etc all ready and I CAN'T!!

I loved with my last two pregnancies having the nursery all ready to go and just sitting in my glider, rubbing my belly and thinking about my baby as I gazed at all the cute things in the room! Guess I won't get to do that this time.

Great changing table!!!
Old 07-15-2004, 03:18 PM

I've been nesting too, and I got a good deal on a changing table at a yard sale! Unfortunately I don't have much time or energy to get the house in order during the week, as I'm still working full time So, I just nest like crazy on the weekends.
Old 07-15-2004, 03:27 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer H
I loved with my last two pregnancies having the nursery all ready to go and just sitting in my glider, rubbing my belly and thinking about my baby as I gazed at all the cute things in the room!
This is me exactly! lol.. I will be sitting there in the glider just dreaming about the baby..

Old 07-15-2004, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikruca

Now off to get lucky (little does DH know it's all part of my clever ploy to soften my cervix shhhh)
I flat out asked mine for a donation. :LOL After months of not being interested, he finally is. Ahhhh I must be off-gassing some good hormones.
Congrats on the dresser! We got lucky and found two used dressers (nice light wood) so we could finally move ds out of the changing table dresser. Now I have soooo mnay hand me downs I need rubbermaid containers juts to store them in the closet 'til they'll fit the kids. (ooohhh, I LOVE saying "kids"!)

User Tag List