Congrats Momma! - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 65 Old 08-10-2004, 12:29 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Congratulations Caroline on your baby boy! I just read your birth story, it was beautiful. I am happy that your surgery went so well and you are at peace with your birth experience. You did great!

Congratulations Traci! I can't wait to hear your story!

Everyone is doing so beautifully with their births! I am so happy to hear about all these blessed babies coming into the world. You are all such stong women and great mothers!
#62 of 65 Old 08-10-2004, 11:28 PM

Congratulations! Thought I'd throw this all into one post while I've got a moment. I think this will get me caught up with the latest birth stories!
Lena, your story made me watch the weather forcast like a hawk, hoping for a sudden drop in barometric pressure.
And Laurie, I thought of little Breaunna getting in the water with you when I took a shower durring our delivery. You also made me aware that my toes curled.
Cheryl, you and your husband will forever be one stitch tighter together than most of the couples you know because of this experience you shared. It will give you great strength.
Melissa, I thought of Gavin cutting the cord and being so brave several times today. He's really got it together, doesn't he?
Katje, that apprentice didn't have it together, did she? I get a kick out of your neighbors and love the poetry of your story.
And Caroline, you really handled your experience well. It is soooo wonderful that you could follow your heart and be at peace with the tough decisions you had to make. You must have wonderful friends, too.

-Leah
#63 of 65 Old 08-12-2004, 06:59 AM

DAEDNU-Congratulations on the birth of your little girl!!!!! :girlpin : :girlpin
#64 of 65 Old 08-12-2004, 07:05 AM

Daednu-Congratulations. Blessings to you and your baby!
#65 of 65 Old 08-18-2004, 01:01 PM

I just caught up on birth stories -

way to go new mommies

Caroline, Leah, heather, my2girlz, tinybabybean, heather (poly), Tara, Daednu, bwylde

Maillie is fussing so gtg - if I forgot anyone I will be back

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page