Mid July12th-22nd Chat - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 149 Old 07-15-2004, 05:38 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
hi,
I just thought I would post a quick hello since I was online checking on everyone...again. I'm getting adicted to the boards again. I hope Kimberly is doign well. Maybe she'll go into labor and it will be soooo quick just like she wants. Maybe we'll be reading her birth story soon. Maybe we'll be reading one or YOUR birth stories soon. Maybe you'l be reading my birth story soon!!! (not so soon I hope)

Question...I am planning an out of town trip this weekend. I am only 34 weeks. Is this crazy or ok? I forgot to ask my ob's opinion at my appointment Tuesday. I am assuming that it is ok. I don't think I'm going to go early and if I do, the hospitals in Louisianna are just as good as the ones in Mississippi, right? It is 4 hours away and a one night stay, but if I'm feeling nervous we could just drive home early. Now that I'm typing it out, I am questioning my decision. What is the harm in traveling close to term? I am now just rambling and rationalizing both sides of the argument in my head and can no longer think. Maybe I'll go read and see what Dr. Sears says.
#62 of 149 Old 07-15-2004, 06:02 PM

Weeeelll.... I am going 3 hours away for 1-2 nights at 37 weeks. I went at 34 weeks with my docs ok for a week. Also 29 weeks. She gave me a copy of my records 'just in case'
#63 of 149 Old 07-15-2004, 06:28 PM

Hey Ladies,
Just got in a bit ago from my 37 week appointment. Nothing going on. Still "high and closed" as they say. Doc said this means nothing-I could still go into labor tomorrow. But there are not SIGNS of labor right now. Which is a good thing b/c I don't feel ready.

Have to run around this weekend doing some shopping trips and such. Need to get dipes, new changing table covers (although we always end up using a towel), etc. Also, I want to start cooking and freezing as well.

Lena-Sorry you had such a scare with the baby. I know at this point there is little room in there and it is very normal for the baby's movements to decrease. I remember with DS#1 at about 35 weeks I felt not much of anything for about 2 days and went straight in to the doc. The hooked me up to a monitor and I layed there for 2 hours until I knew that all was well. I can't imagine waiting for 6! And that crummy place didn't give you fluids!! Perhaps they didn't want you to use the bathroom and interrupt the testing?

Christeeny-I wouldn't worry too much (unless there's some kind of pre-existing problem) about traveling at this point. Of course, I wouldn't reccommend going overseas or anything, but a few hours away should be fine.

Anyway, since my internal a few hours ago I have had some cramping. No bleeding though. My cervix hasn't had much action for quite some time-if you know what I mean. So, I think the exam stirred things up a bit...

Well, that's it for me. I just put some banana bread in the oven and then I have to think about dinner....hmmmmm????

#64 of 149 Old 07-15-2004, 06:44 PM

seconding bears - things are supposed to slow down as the baby runs out of room. The tighter the fit the more uncomfortable the baby will get and will want to come out - until then they will stay put. Just do your checks after a meal at least once every 24 hours and listen to your mommystincts.

I was told I could go up to 2 hours away at 39 weeks - DH vetoed it though because of the just in case factor. He said I was unpleasant for 12 minutes to the hospital last time and refused to be in the car with me in labour ever again. FYI - my husband has severe difficulty getting green lights so the drive was pretty infuriating.

You guys all make me feel very lazy, no cooking, no sewing and minimal cleaning in this house. Trying to get a bunch of furniture out the house this weekend because we are busting at the seams with kids and animals.

later - i need to remind dh I want thai food for dinner.
#65 of 149 Old 07-15-2004, 06:49 PM

Lena: sorry about the little one and movements. I can relate to the slowed down movements of the baby but not the six hour weight. At least you know she is OK. It really sounds like you might be the first of all of us to go. I am very excited for you and so glad that your DH is home for good now.

Midwife apt. went great. Not too much weight gain. Doing ok on my swelling. I still have ankle bones just barley though. BP was 124/70 Babies heart rate 145 measuring 37 weeks so pretty much right on. Palpation of baby, estmate 7 lb. and head down facing my back. All that optimal fetal positioning is paying off. They did the GBS swab so I thought what the hay and asked her to check me. I am a good 2 cm. and 50% effaced. She thinks baby at -1 or 0 station. I am now glad I asked, it's good to know that all the cramping and ctrx. are actually doing something. YEAH!

Laurie, wife to James, mom to 3 girls: 8,5 & 4 and 1 handsome boy,2: planning May 2010
#66 of 149 Old 07-15-2004, 06:57 PM

Laurie-Glad all those CTXs are doing something. I'm sure it's hard to remember that when you're in pain or uncomfy. But it's true. I haven't really had much cramping and NO CTXs, and I am not dilated at all. I was 2 cms with DS for about two weeks. Sometimes it means you will go SOON, and for me I just kept on waiitng. Glad to hear that some of us are showing some changes!

Ketilave-Thai food sounds soooooooooo good right now. We have no good Thai places right around me. But GOSH darnit, I really want some now!

I'm thinking I've been cooking too much lately-need to order IN!

Oh, and DUH, I haven't even ASKED my OB what position the babe's in lately. Silly, should be one of my first questions, I know. But I know right now he/she isn't breech.
#67 of 149 Old 07-15-2004, 07:18 PM - Thread Starter

:
I am here but just whipped...
Hoping to see something from Kimberly....

Lena on your experince...ITA though with everyone else..my little bug slowed way down here these past few days freaking me out but today you would of thought he/she was going to come through my skin!

too tired to type..sorry

Free To Be~
Traci
"Living is learning and when kids are living fully and energetically and happily they are learning a lot, even if we don't always know what it is."
~John Holt 

#68 of 149 Old 07-15-2004, 08:57 PM

Hey guys. QUickie update: bp at appt was actually really good adn I've lost 3 lb with my psycho diuretic diet (lemons, watermelon, pineapple, tea, apples).

I'm on the up/down path with the pre-e, and at some point it will pop up and stay up.... but for now we get to continue our game of roulette.

I'm really not wanting to lay at the computer, even though it hasn't affected my bp today.

s to all!

Kimberly
#69 of 149 Old 07-15-2004, 10:34 PM

Kimberly - glad your appt. went well. I can't believe what troopers your family is!
Good job with the diet - thank goodness it is summer time!
#70 of 149 Old 07-15-2004, 10:59 PM

Wow, kimberly! Can't believe you still get to cook that baby! Good for you! I'm amazed.

And thanks guys for your words of support for me. I know that babies slow down in the end. Mine has too. Yesterday was different though. It was like less than 10 total movements all day. It was like not feeling something alive in your tummy anymore. It really did scare me, but once I knew her heartrate was fine, I felt okay about it. I wish I hadn't gone ahead and done the NST and all, but like I said, if there had been somehing wrong and I hadn't done anything about it... well, you all know how horrible that would be. She has slowly become more and more active today to where she is at her normal level now.

I'm 38 weeks tommorow Hard to believe I'm finally full term! Still not ready though, LOL. Somehow my to do list is getting done at a snail's pace. I meant to have everything done by 36 weeks! Anybody actually have everything done?

Have a great night ladies
#71 of 149 Old 07-15-2004, 11:54 PM

Thanks for the input about traveling. I'm going to go ahead and go I guess. I will cancel our trip if I get any instincts that say no.

Another question....Have any of you ladies noticed (warning possible TMI)...difficulty in aiming your pee??? I of course pee like 50 times a day. Every now and then the pee comes shooting out straight and gets on my pants and the floor! I feel like a little kid having an accident. Thank goodness this has never happened in public. That would be bad. Is this a pregnancy related thing? It seems like someitmes I have to do acrobatics with my pelvis to get the pee to go in the toilet. What is up with this?

Any who....

I am having painful contractions tonight that are between 5-10 minutes apart. I sat down and drank water and propped my feet up and relaxed and they went away...or so I thought. Now they are back. Now that I am thinking aobut going out of town I am paranoid.

As far as my to do list getting shorter...it's not. I am getting Ben's bag ready to go to grandparents when labor starts. Mine is not packed yet, but I did go out and buy all the stuff I"ll need. I keep thinking of things though. I have washed the linings to the carseats. I have sorted but not washed the baby clothes. I keep telling myself--don't panic--the only thing that *has* to be ready are my boobs. The rest is a trip or two to walmart away. I really would like things to be neat and tidy though. We'll get there.

Were we talking about breast pads here? I LOVED Gerber disposables, but I needed all three flow rates. In the beginning and at night, I was a big wetter and leaker and needed heavy flow, but during the day the thin ones were discrete enough to wear when I went out. I did NOT like Johnson and Johnsons though. They stuck to my bleeding, sensitive and sore nipples. Lansinoh makes good ones too, but you could see them under my clothes.

My poor son has yet another ear infection. He is crying right now. It is hard to tell if it is a "my ear hurts" cry or a "it is two hours past my bed time and I don't want to go to bed but I need to" cry. It's hard being a mind reader of a two year old.
#72 of 149 Old 07-16-2004, 12:45 AM

Christeeny, I'm 34 weeks and just this evening got back from a trip out of town (Bwylde, I did go to NS to cool off, the weather is perfect for pregnant ladies, or at least it was in Halifax/Dartmouth). I don't think I would hesitate to travel before full-term.

I'm the opposite of Naturegirl (who thinks a fetus is easier to care for than a baby) and of Bears (who is worrying how she will handle a toddler and an infant). I'm so tired of being a cranky, pregnant cripple that I can't wait to care for two born children. I don't do pregnancy very well. I'm much happier with a baby.

Kimberly, looks like you're going to make it to term! Congratulations are in order.

My to-do list is getting longer and more obscure. It includes such things as "Buy sheets and mattress protectors." I had forgotten about the leaky breasts and the night sweats. Luckily I have MDC to remind me.
#73 of 149 Old 07-16-2004, 02:36 AM

christeeny: i traveled 10 hours on the road at 36 weeks. i got pretty swollen but other than that did fine. just stop and walk and drink and pee a LOT! but DO listen to your instincts... if your gut is saying "don't go," then there's a reason.

also, re: wayward pee... yep, i've gotta lean waaay forward or i've got a cleanup on my hands. since i'm still barfing here and there, i've had the cleanest toilets of my life! i think it's just baby pressure making things goofy. i'm sure it will be cured in a few weeks...

dodo: i've been having night sweats, too, and that's with a fan AND the a/c going all night! good thing i got the mattress protector a while ago, or i'd be sleeping in a swamp...

yay, kimberly! every day is another victory for you! hang in there... we're all rooting for you and that pretty baby!

lena, i'm so glad everything is OK. you do what you have to do for peace of mind... and next time take a big bottle of water with you!

all the other exhausted/cranky/contracting mamas: we're in the same boat! and we'll all have beautiful babies in return for our troubles soon...

i took dh to the airport yesterday morning for his trip to buffalo, and started to head off for a midwife's appointment. but she wasn't there... at a birth. so i had a free morning all of a sudden. i took ds with me to look for diaper tables (i want one upstairs and one downstairs) and let me say right now those things new are freakin' EXPENSIVE! forget it! so now i'm back to looking for used ones.

i did find a glider rocker floor model that fit my butt, and was in my budget. it was pretty hilarious trying to get it from the van into the house with just my two youngest kids to help... we'll wait on getting it up the stairs until dh gets back, i think...

the britax carseat came in the mail (that's one thing i didn't mind paying the $$$ for). it's beautiful... but thinking about an infant in there, well, it looks sooo big! (it's a marathon).

this morning i came downstairs and it was HOT... omg, the a/c went out! fortunately, we have something called zoned air, so the upstairs was still ok. but i got on the horn toot sweet, let me tell you! the a/c guy actually remembered us from last year, and said he could come by in a couple hours (maybe me whining about being 38 weeks pregnant had something to do with it ;-). it turned out to be a part he had in the truck, and cost $90. sigh! i probably shouldn't have bought the glider... but i'm being selfish and hanging onto it. and the a/c is back, hooray!

it also looks like the fridge is gonna go, darnit. one of the doors won't seal shut anymore... i've had a couple people look at it and it's just getting worse. so now we're also on the lookout for a used fridge.

it never rains but it pours, huh?

today another gal gave me a box with a ton of rainbow-stitched hourglass-shaped diapers, four fuzzi bunz covers, about 20 washclothes, and some receiving blankets. woo hoo!

my midwife from CA sent me a gorgeous card and a glass goddess bead... it's swirly earthy colors, but the big pregnant belly is clear glass with a chunk of sparkly opal floating in it. it made me cry! i wish she could be here... i'm going to get a silk cord tomorrow and wear her every day...

everything is washed and all folded up on a bookshelf that i'm using as a dresser for the baby. got a couple things coming in from ebay and amazon. need to find the diaper tables, diaper buckets, a diaper bag, and you guys have reminded me about breast pads...

time for bed... take care, everyone!

katje
#74 of 149 Old 07-16-2004, 08:26 AM

Katje - I am tired just reading your post!! Where did you get the energy?

My rings won't go back on and I am end of the pg B****!!!!!!

So is DD so got to go.
#75 of 149 Old 07-16-2004, 09:55 AM

this baby can stay put another few weeks. 2 nights of 2 year old not sleeping unless wrapped tightly in my arms and being really cranky. THis morning the whole right side of his face is swollen- really swollen- that I am a little freaked out. We are heading to the docs as soon as I can get him in. If I had another born one that would be one more person to worry about.
#76 of 149 Old 07-16-2004, 10:30 AM

Hi everyone!

Everyone sounds like me! Tired, crampy, etc. etc. I slept so good last night, but I do have the night sweats too. This is also with the a/c and fan on me.

I haven't had trouble peeing yet, but wiping yes. It is quite an effort to reach around down there.

I have been feeling some pain on my groin. I am not sure if it is actually my pelvis, or the muscle. Baby has been moving around ALOT, and I am with whoever said they would rather have baby than be pg. I don't do being pg well either. And I think I have it pretty easy compared to most. I am looking forward to having baby and getting birth out of the way. And for some reason I keep looking at non-maternity clothes longingly in the stores. I almost want to go shopping, and then I wonder what the heck I am thinking. I think I have gained a lot of weight, so no shopping for awhile anyway.

My mw doesn't do internals or GBS, so I don't know about dialation, etc. I have been checking myself occasionally, but I really don't know what I am looking for. I think it is getting softer and a little lower.

Here is latest belly pics-37 weeks this week! It is hard to believe I had ds at this time in the 1st pg. www.melissa.ryba.net

We considered blowing up our fishy pool, but thought that the chances of it popping are to high with ds, we will wait until labor starts.

Hang in there ladies!
#77 of 149 Old 07-16-2004, 11:17 AM

Hello again...
I am a rookie sling user. I confess. I know I am ashamed. I used a snuggli with Ben and loved that. Ok, now that I have this off my chest, I want to ask opinions. Since I am such a novice, I was thinking about getting the Dr. Sears sling. It looks simple enough. Does anyone have experience with that one? It is by NOJO.
#78 of 149 Old 07-16-2004, 12:47 PM

Hi!

The weather is actually nice today, not blazing hot, so I was able to get ds to the playground this morning. He seemed pretty happy to be able to play outside again! Of course, I had to seek out a bench in the shade after a bit, but still fresh air!

Kimberly: That is great news! So glad you and babe are still hanging in there!

I am glad I'm not the only one who hates the end of pregnancy, Dodo! I am so cranky lately and just ready to be done! I worry about handling two, but I have had enough of this.

Christeeny: I haven't used the Nojo sling, but what I read/hear is that it tends to be way too much fabric and padding on most women. If you are tall, though it may work just fine. I personally went with an unpadded ring sling. The Maya Wrap is a good choice. Also a pouch is pretty fool proof, I had a maya pouch with my son and really liked it.

had my 36 week check-up. Got the GBS done and will find out next week what the results were. No internal for me, I would be really surprised if there was anything happening in there. Although, I felt basically nothing before I was induced with ds but still was 2 to 3 cm dilated when I checked into the hospital. So who knows! Baby is still head down (and very high) and facing my left side. Is this an ok position? I guess I'll keep doing the postioning excersizes to be on the safe side.

I am getting night sweats, too. Yuck. Oh and peeing! Not having trouble aiming, but yesterday I sneezed on the way to the bathroom and peed all over myself! Guess I need to step up those kegals!

katje: My A/C went out again yesterday, too! I was so not pleased. We called the repair place and told them we had a nine-month preganant woman here, so even though it was after hours someone came right away the receptionist said she was hugely pregnant last summer so she pulled some strings.

well I had more to say but totally forgot. Oh well, hope everyone has a great day!

Mama to Boy (10) Other Boy (7) and Girl (4)   mdcblog5.gif in my profile!

#79 of 149 Old 07-16-2004, 01:28 PM

37 weeeeeeks!!! I made it to term!!! Yippeeeeee!

I'm so proud of baby for hanging in there!

My bp, surprisingly is being delightful again. I'm in the labile stage where you pop up and down and feel like a truck hit you one day and then feel wonderful the next day.

I have a HUGE favor to ask of all of you. If you could just pray hard that I go into labor naturally.... I have been praying a lot these last few days and have had visions of this amazing unplanned vbac... and I truly do believe my body is capable. Wednesday night, I had contractions steadily all night long, and they've kept up but not as close together.... I know that my body was fearfully and wonderfully made, and is fully capable of birthing this child naturally.

But I also know that my doctor is really letting me go further than some doctors would with the pre-e and I'm really inching in on his comfort level... and regardless, my scheduled c/s is in 11 days.

I guess I'm prepared for the c/s, but still praying for an amazing, unexpected vbac.

Kimberly
#80 of 149 Old 07-16-2004, 01:30 PM

Oh, slings.... I have:

Nojo: :Puke Hate it
Maya: Eh, it's okay, but I like to sling on the left side and it's harder with a Maya
AP Babyspace: LOVE this one http://thebabyspace.net I think? Great sling! And wahm made!
Hotsling: LOVE it, I have two! http://www.hotslings.com
Mei Tai Style: It's okay, but I haven't ever gotten to use it non-pregnant, and I think I'd like it more that way
Home made pouches: I have several and they're all groovy

Kimberly the sling junkie
#81 of 149 Old 07-16-2004, 02:07 PM

Yay, Kimberly! I was sure there was going to be a birth story here when you next posted! I'm so glad you made it! Wishing you labor vibes and a fast, easy VBAC. That would show them, huh? LOL.

And, I'm a left slinger too. The Maya is the best I've found, but I have a SlingEzee, and an OTSBH, as well as a Maya Pouch. I was going to try a Moby Wrap this time, or one of the new Maya double slings. Hmmmm. I might have to check out yours! I'm a bit of a junkie too. I've heard the Nojo's are no good as well. IMO, if you can buy it at Toys R Us, it's probably not what you really want.

No updates today, just checking in. Keep on growing those babies ladies. We're in the home stretch!
#82 of 149 Old 07-16-2004, 02:14 PM

Yay kimberly I will def. be praying for you

And, was I wrong in thinking 38 weeks was full term? I thought I just became full term today, but was it a week ago?

Another vote for hotslings, but she's closed now expecting a baby anyday. It's the first sling I've had that actually fits me.
#83 of 149 Old 07-16-2004, 02:44 PM

Hiya!
Congrats, Kimberly!!!! I'll send lots and lots of good thoughts your way about having the birth experience you want.

I'm right there with the group of mamas who are ready to NOT BE PREGNANT anymore. Guess the most thorough visit to the chiropractor earlier this week really stirred up some latent crud in my body.........I've been working on a head cold/ sinusitis ever since and it is now a full-fledged bug. Still, I'd rather get over this now than when we have the newborn around. A good friend has DD for the afternoon and hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to send her off with DH and my MIL for the morning. I am definitely not the most gracious, gregarious, delightful person to be around.

Finally got a confirmed head's down from the OB yesterday! But, oh, we're carrying so high still! No diallating, no dropping, a bit of softening is all. It gets you to wondering.........this kiddo seems to really want out, what with all the moving and shaking still going on. Lots and lots of internal pressure and low cramping too as the baby pushes and pushes. For whatever reason, this is a very impatient child.

Night sweats here too. I wonder what causes them? Most likely one hormonal surge or another.

Kimberly, those hotmama slings look great..........it's probably best for me that she doesn't have many in stock. Very, very tempting.

OK, then. Must catch up on some sleep while the opportunity still exists. Hope everyone of us is doing just fine.

-Leah
#84 of 149 Old 07-16-2004, 02:51 PM

Congratulations Kimberly! Maybe you should consider doing some of the herbal things to try to get your body to go in to labor on it's own. I normally would never suggest that, but if you would like a VBAC, it's worth a try. Susan Weed recommends visualization, homeopathic caulophyllum 200x, castor oil, blue cohosh, and uterine stimulation. But maybe you can't have your DH do that with the pre-e. I've heard here that, um, the thing in sperm that initiates labor so well works very well taken, um, orally. Would that be too much of activity for you for your blood pressure? Maybe it would depend on your DH. That would go on forever for me.

My Nojo works well for DH, but he is a good 7 or so inches taller than me. In order to get it to sit in the right place for me, I have to have the padding in the rings. I much prefer my homemades.

Take care all - Tiff

: madrone - : SAHM to 12 y.o. DS, : 9 y.o. DD, and : 4 y.o. DS
#85 of 149 Old 07-16-2004, 04:17 PM

Kimberly - I am so happy for you and of course will be sending you serious VBAC vibes.

I'm having the day from H!!! Play date at park BAD IDEA - 2 children melting down at the shoe store, can't find my money, and the list goes on; I'm ready to give the 2 I have in front of me away. I have NO IDEA what I am going to do with #3.
#86 of 149 Old 07-16-2004, 05:53 PM

we had a tornado alarm from 3 to 4 a.m. last night... it was kind of exciting, watching the thunder and wind. the main and most dangerous part of the storm was actually about ten miles east of us, so we weren't really ever in any peril, but still... living in the midwest sure has its little surprises!

slings: i've ordered a maya wrap, based on the recommendations of the this plus-sized pregnancy web site. actually, the reviews she gives might apply just as appropriately to smaller-sized women... so you might want to take a look (she also has some great articles on lots of other things, and i know she's done a particularly good job researching GD).

kimberly, well done! (i think 37 weeks is considered OK for delivery with pre-e moms... as close to term as some will get. most babies are doing fine by then, anyway, even if it's not "officially" term). i'm sending joyous labor vibes your way!

madrone, you make me laugh! it's prostaglandins you're referring to, and yes, they work on either end (IF the mama is "ripe" and ready to go).

oh, jillybean! i'm glad you were able to use your pregnancy to get your AC fixed quick, too!

a friend just called and invited us over to swim in their community center pool, so i'm going to go float and be a whale for a while...

take care, all!

katje
#87 of 149 Old 07-16-2004, 07:03 PM

Thanks for the wishes guys

On term.... it so depends on who you ask.... anywhere from 37-42 weeks is "term". BUT some people say 38-42. Heck, I even read one book that said 36-42.

My sister had a 35 weeker and 2 37 weekers, and her 35 weeker she had to sign papers saying she understood her baby was pre-term (when she left the hospital) but she didn't with the 37 weekers....

I guess it's like the ole 12-13 weeks, when does the first trimester end rule....

Feeling remarkably healthy today... wish I'd started my fruity drinks earlier!!! My feet are getting SO much skinnier!

Oh, and madrone: I've been taking EPO (which I read helps bp, who was it that said it doesnt? I panicked, but my googling all came up with helping bp) and drinking 2 qts a day of RRL tea. I figure that's stuff that would help, but not initiate. I'm so reluctant to actively PURSUE labor.... I don't know.

Do you think sex works if there's no sperm? My dh has had a vasectomy.... isn't it the sperm that does something??

With Libby, this is SO gross, the night before my induction for pre-e, I made dh umm, do his thing into a cup and then I drank it. (He is disgusted by oral sex, and can't "finish" that way... yes, I know I'm lucky) I did it 3 times in one night, and it sure didn't help!!

Kimberly
#88 of 149 Old 07-16-2004, 07:36 PM

Sean has an infection in his cheek. ENT said he thinks it started in his gums and has spread (no fever, but has been cranky) if the swelling is not better by tomorrow night he wants to admit him to the children's hospital.

Ped didn't think it was from the gums....it is so swollen! He looks like he had wisdom teeth pulled or a chipmunk on the right side. Doesn't seem to bother him.

So glad this baby is still put......
#89 of 149 Old 07-16-2004, 08:27 PM

Oh Jenn! Give hugs to your little one! OUCH.

Kimberly
#90 of 149 Old 07-16-2004, 08:50 PM

Jenn, did they give him antibiotics? What a strange place to have an infection...........sure hope it doesn't last long for the little guy.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page