I am soooooo......... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 07-28-2004, 04:53 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
........bored!!!
:yawning:

and are done..I have cleaned all I can clean in this house, baby's things are ready...I do not need to go shopping at all

Ds and I have been playing since 7am this morning..I am getting burnt out on barns, trains, tractors, and trucks...the weather cannot make up it's mind : sun for 5 minutes rain for the next few....

yes, yes, I play my little boo-hoo, boring, poor me, party

I have 6 days left....of nothing to do.....remind me of this post when my baby comes and I am really sleep deprived wishing for days like this...:LOL....

Free To Be~
Traci
"Living is learning and when kids are living fully and energetically and happily they are learning a lot, even if we don't always know what it is."
~John Holt 

#2 of 7 Old 07-28-2004, 05:42 PM

Traci,
Now you are making me feel REALLY behind. I still have a month to go, but this laziness streak of mine just won't let up. I want to nest and then be bored! Atleast then, things will be done around the house...
Ahh well, back to surfing around I go.

Peace and love,
Katie
#3 of 7 Old 07-28-2004, 07:03 PM

I've been right there with you on the boredom the last couple of days. But I have shopping to do still, just no money. Today we went to the beach and then some neighbors showed up a bit after we returned. Much better than sitting in the house.

: madrone - : SAHM to 12 y.o. DS, : 9 y.o. DD, and : 4 y.o. DS
#4 of 7 Old 07-28-2004, 07:51 PM

Yeah I know what you mean. I have 3 weeks left, and in between laundry and trying to get my house together the way I want it, I am sometimes so tired I just sit around doing nothing. And then I feel so bored. My old standby is to head to the library and check out a few books!! Ah well, all my friends with kiddoes are telling me to enjoy the boredom cuz soon I won't have time to be bored!
#5 of 7 Old 07-28-2004, 09:37 PM

Hey if you are really bored you can come over and do my : I have 9 people showing up at my house on Tuesday (staying for a week but at a campsite, thank goodness), a family reunion on the weekend and I am still working my regular hours at work (until next week)! Unfortunately I don't think I will have much time to be bored for awhile.

But don't feel sorry for me...tomorrow I have someone coming in to clean my house!! This will be a first for me and I am soooo excited.

Cheryl

AP, Homeschooling, Part-Time working mom with 3 rambunctious boys fencing.gifbabyf.gifall born with love at home. (04 & 08 & 12).

#6 of 7 Old 07-28-2004, 09:44 PM - Thread Starter

Hey I will be right over..and you know I used to have my own house cleaning business-so I can do that too:LOL ..j/k......good for you Cheryl...If I had the full plate you do I would do the same!!! I wish : I had some things going on...:LOL

Free To Be~
Traci
"Living is learning and when kids are living fully and energetically and happily they are learning a lot, even if we don't always know what it is."
~John Holt 

#7 of 7 Old 07-30-2004, 11:18 PM

I think I am bored because I don't want to do anything. Yet I have plenty to do. Tomorrow I am going to SCRUB the kitchen floor (PITA hardwood with icky grooves that are all gunky) and see if I can swing buying the new car seats. That is all I have left really, the car seats. I need Ds3s for the baby, DS2 needs a new seat for size and his won't work for the baby so 2 seats for one new baby it is.

The big kids want to get all the back to school stuff, and I may do that. If I put off the car payment... DH would have a cow, but I can mail the payment 10 days late and it will still get there 'in time' but I can't really go back to school shopping in labor or with a newborn and we definately don't want DH to take DD BTS shopping. 2 weeks and I will have a HS freshman and maybe a newborn. Eiyiyi.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page