**DONE** August 9 -- "New Babies Everyday" Chat Thread - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-12-2004, 10:14 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Dodo - you are not alone in not being able to have what others have. I am not able to have a midwife-assisted homebirth either. But I have Simonee here and DH has really turned around and is very supportive. He has even read a French midwife's page on UC that he found on his own. This midwife is very supportive of UC because of French problems. Our governments and our healthcare can be really good, but somethings kind of suck.

I had a false start that I was really hoping was the real thing. Had the stomach accomodations and everything. But then it went away when I took a shower and I suddenly got really hungry. Simonee has to leave on Monday. I really hope this finally happens before she leaves. She's already missing the Germany gathering because this little one is so late.

Send labor vibes my way - Tiff

: madrone - : SAHM to 12 y.o. DS, : 9 y.o. DD, and : 4 y.o. DS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2004, 11:46 PM - Thread Starter

Aw, Tiff, I think that many of us were *sure* that you were enjoying your sweet new babe. Hope that s/he makes his or her entrance before Simonee heads back.
Old 08-12-2004, 11:49 PM

Alexander William has arrived!! After going from 4cm to complete in just 45 min. or so he was born at 11:53am on Aug. 10th. We came home from the hospital yesterday afternoon. He's a great baby and sleeps A LOT!!! My girls adore him to pieces and the almost 5 year old is like having another mommy in the house. I posted my birth story and can't wait to read yours!!

Good luck to the rest of you!!

Here's a pic. of Alexander and his older sister Saige this morning. http://cameronandheather.photosite.c...2329502954.jpg
and his other older sister Kalyn. http://cameronandheather.photosite.c...2329580245.jpg

SAHM to the munchkins (14.5, 11.5, 9.5, 3, and almost 2)
Old 08-12-2004, 11:55 PM - Thread Starter

Welcome, Alexander! Congrats, Mama!
Old 08-13-2004, 10:08 AM

I am reading and thinking of you all. I don't want the later August mamas feeling ignored. We are swamped here.

Amelia had her 1 yr well baby - she is not coping well so I wanted to talk to the drs. then we finally took Maillie to see them. I had a horrible experience taking her to the outpatient labs to do the pku -state mandated testing. They stuck her twice and it took over 2 hours. I was furious! Brannon is being great except for the fact he keeps waking Maillie up because "i helping" Maillie is sleeping fine but Amelia, has been up 3 hours each night since she was born, screaming.

I am working on my birth story but I am seriously purging. It is four pages front and back. I will post the condensed version one of these days. The kids are homebound because the weather is crazy these days and with the storms coming this weekend who knows what it's going to be like around here!
Old 08-13-2004, 10:18 AM

In case you missed it, Terri (girlfactory) posted in the Friday the 13th thread that her water broke! Another baby joins us today, ladies! Wishing you a peaceful birth, Terri!

And, Kate, post your birth story as is. A lot of us have enormous birth stories. It's the details that are so interesting.
Old 08-13-2004, 11:38 AM

Calming labor vibes to Terri.

Congrats to Heather and welcome baby Alexander!

OK, my turn to vent. I seriously thought I was leaking fluid last night after dinner. I had just gone potty, and as I was walking out of the bathroom I sneezed. A little bit later (like after I was sitting down again) I noticed my underwear was wet. So I went and changed and then THAT pair was wet as well. Not soaked or anything, just damp really, but still, not dry. Anyway off we go to L&D to get checked. They were really busy last night, so I arrived at 8:30 PM, but didn't even get checked using the litmis(sp?) paper until 9:15 or so. All the while they were monitoring me and I was having contractions every 6-8 min. but I wasn't even feeling them, . Anyway, the doctor finally came in to do the fern test and check me, etc. Why he wouldn't just let the nurse do it since he had 6 other patients there last night, I have no idea, but he finally came in around 10:00 PM, did all the fun pelvic exam stuff, and did an U/S to check fluid levels. Turns out everything was just fine and I wasn't leaking fluid : plus I hadn't really progressed since my appt. the day before, although I was 60% effaced instead of just 50% effaced, but apparently that doesn't count because that's a subjective measurement . So, I wasn't really been able to sleep very well last night. Having to get up and go to the potty what seemed like constantly (I didn't check the time, I didn't want to get depressed about it), and having occassional mild contractions, plus I am definately loosing my plug (pink tinged mucous on the TP everytime I went potty). Finally just got up at 6:00 AM (went to bed at 11:30 PM last night) cause laying down was getting uncomfortable. Now sitting is getting uncomfortable, so I guess I'll get up and go to the bathroom AGAIN!

Labor to all who need it, especially to you overdue Moms!
Old 08-13-2004, 01:41 PM - Thread Starter

My mama-bear instinct is kicking in. This morning I yelled at a passing car on my way to the grocery store, where, as usual, no carts were available. For once, I stood my ground and demanded that they get me one because, and I quote, "I am in pain!" The stockboy looked very afraid and did as I asked, which is great, because there isn't that big of a "the customer is always right" culture around here.

My SIL phoned to ask if she, my brother and nephew could come visit over the weekend. Initially, I thought, Oh no, I don't want to clean the house. Then I remembered that the house *is* clean. I don't need to clean for guests, I already cleaned for baby! Redecorate, maybe, clean, no. Call it a perk of late pregnancy.

My PILs, who live several provinces away, e-mailed us to let us know that they will just happen to be visiting family two hours away from us at the end of the month. Hmm... For some reason, they are unable to ask if they can come in the first weeks post-baby, and yet, so far, they always seem to make it. Not so sure how I feel about it. On the one hand, dd could use some extra attention when the baby's born. On the other, last time I was a weepy, leaky mess post-partum and felt totally exposed having houseguests. I remember being annoyed because my bottom hurt, so I wanted to lie down on the couch in the living room, but there was always someone else already sitting there.
Old 08-13-2004, 01:54 PM

just got this from a mama friend:
" I just read that Terri had her baby at 9:30 this morning!

Full Moon Baby Indigo Ryan was born at home at 8:07 AM weighing in at 7 pounds 7 oz."

congrats terri!
Old 08-13-2004, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodo
I remember being annoyed because my bottom hurt, so I wanted to lie down on the couch in the living room, but there was always someone else already sitting there.
I remember the same thing! Or I wanted to lay down and nurse and just fall asleep while we were laying in bed, but I felt like I had to be awake and available for company.

The new plan is that my inlaws are coming over as soon as they get the call (1 1/2 hours away) to come watch Ben at our house and there they will stay while we are in the hospital. That way they can come get baby visits here and there and Ben can come visit me at the hospital too. Then when it is time to come home, they will take Ben home with them for a few days and come back and forth visiting with Ben and whenever I feel comfortable keeping him home again we'll do that. The good news is I get to see Ben and he won't forget who I am. The bad news is I will have houseguests for 2 or 3 days while I'm not there. I am going into a whole new nesting drive. I want the house to have clean towels, sheets, overal guest clean. I was prepared for "baby clean" but "mother in law who is spending the night" clean is kinda different. OH well. I know no matter how hard I try and keep it clean, she will clean it for me when she gets here anyway. (she always does)

I just completed one thing on my "list". I trimmed the cradle bumper. It was not the right dimension for my cradle so I was brave and took out the sewing machine and viola! one checkmark on my list is sooo pretty. I'm proud. Now I need to do about 10 more things.

Polyphany--you poor thing. Falso labor starts are bad enough. False water breaking starts must be so disheartening. Especiall when it took all night to get the result. :

Ketilave--you're so sweet for thinking of us late august mamas. I am afraid it is too late. I already feel left out. I told my husband last night that everyone is having their baby but me! That's not true though but it seems like it. You need to go get some sleep! I hope Amelia adjusts soon. I hope YOU adjust soon. That is alot to deal with.

My2girlz-- your baby and girls are soo cute. You'll have to change your name now to my 2 girls +1 boy!

Magemom--you tell your family to chill --you will have that baby when you are ready whether someone's appointment is missed or shopping gets postponed or whatever. You are pregnant and need a little TLC. I hope you have that baby soon!

bwylde--we're thinking about you and your surgery. maybe the or will be postponed each day and you'll spontaneously go into labor on your own.

Frognladybug--precious baby!

All of these baby pictures are adorable! They are soooo small

ABout the haircut thing--I thought I would like the post partum image change and I probably would have if it wasn't the *worst*hair cut in the world ever!

peaceful and wonderful labor vibes to all you mamas who need it...

Christine
Old 08-13-2004, 05:41 PM

quick update before i go lay down again:

Indigo Ryan was born at 8:07 am, in my bathtub, with 2 midwives in attendance. She is perfect, and here's some pics of her:
http://fmbg2.wahmart.com/fpdb/images/Indigobirthday.jpg
http://fmbg2.wahmart.com/fpdb/images...obirthday2.jpg
http://fmbg2.wahmart.com/fpdb/images...obirthday3.jpg
I'll do a birth story when i have the energy

Terri, sewing mama to 4 beautiful girls and the boy, Finn. We novaxnocirc.giffamilybed1.gifh20homebirth.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gifsewmachine.gif since 1996!
Old 08-13-2004, 06:33 PM

OH! All of these wonderful pictures of beautiful newborns!

I just got back from an almost 39 weeks appointment. I am dilated to 2 cm! 50% effaced! Yeah, progress. However, here is the bad news. Dr. said we can do induction tomorrow morning since my cervix is showing readiness in order to avoid the baby getting too big. Ug. On one hand that sounds so tempting. A baby in my arms TOMORROW. But my brain knows better. hooey. If I can push a 9 pound posterior boy being induced with lots and lots of epidural in me, I can certainly push out a bigger baby if need be and I'd be better equipped to do it if I DIDN'T have pitocin making me.
oh man I wish I didn't have sense sometimes because it sounds sooooo good to have a baby tomorrow! I have been joking all week saying that I want to have the baby on Saturday. Now there was my offer and I turned it down.
Oh well. I guess I'm off to exercise my little butt off and maybe get this baby out on its own and then keep up the lots and lots of sex that perhaps has helped this latest progress.
Old 08-13-2004, 07:36 PM

: : :

i am soooooo super sorry i am not here ...

i am so self asborbed right now due to major bf issues that i have got to focus on and get right b4 my nips fall off....
i am so sorry i haven't been here for you later aug mammas and you mamas so close to delivery........

i am thinking of you all everyday

Free To Be~
Traci
"Living is learning and when kids are living fully and energetically and happily they are learning a lot, even if we don't always know what it is."
~John Holt 

Old 08-13-2004, 07:49 PM

{{{hugs to you all still waiting}}} i think of you all often even if i can't get to the computer to respond to much...

terri, indigo is just gorgeous! ian sends his slobbery rooting kisses to her!

traci, i hope nursing gets better for you, we had a few rough days b/c of latch issues, but seems we've worked those out the last few days...

kate, i hope amelia starts sleeping for you again soon - i worried shelby would really act out when ian came but so far so good :::crossing fingers:::
Old 08-13-2004, 07:56 PM

Well went back to the dr again... so sick of having to go every week!! I'm the same as i was last week... 1 cm and 75% . SO the dr said he will prolly be seeing me again next weeks! And then from there he said we will prolly set a day the following week for an induction. Oh well she will come when she is ready i guess. Good news was the dr said he doesn't see how there is anyway this baby can weight as much as the other two did which was 9lbs + so that was really good news to me i wouldn't know how to hold a baby that weights a normal 7lbs!!! LOL Anyways just wanted to update!
Old 08-13-2004, 08:13 PM - Thread Starter

Congrats, Girlfactory. So Indigo Ryan is indeed another girl? She'll fit right in.

AP, hugs to you. I had no idea you were struggling.

Gosh, early-August mamas, don't feel bad about having other things keeping you busy. My only fear is that Christeenybeany goes early. Isn't that funny? She is one of the more prolific "late August" posters. I have a feeling that we've already "lost" magemom and LizaBear is threatening to go early.

Had another attack of the mama bear, this time at the Y. I had to challenge a fit, young lifeguard's right to use the handicapped cubicle (to change her friggin' clothes!) when all the other (tiny) toilets were available. That's one modest, very inconsiderate lifeguard. I yelled "I'm very pregnant. I am with a small child." She conceded, but unhappily. I'm afraid that I will hold this grudge against her for life. Again, I know it's not fair to expect very young women to know what it might be like to be carrying 40+ extra pounds and a wet, wriggly toddler who needs to poo NOW, but I can't help but be mad.

If you can't tell, I'm becoming pretty anti-social. I just turned down a dinner invitation from a good friend because I don't think I could make it through an evening without crying. Yikes.
Old 08-14-2004, 11:13 AM

Christine: I can totally see the draw of induction.... but hang in there babe! Your delivery will be SO much easier without all that junk!!!

Terri: She is gorgeous!!!

Traci: I'm so sorry you're having bf problems! I didn't get Libby to latch for 10 weeks, it was my living hell for those 10 weeks. I am soooo thankful Katie is a strong nurser.

Becky: Hang in there! Sounds like you're doing good though, cause 75% effaced is great!

Dodo: I'm sorry but I giggled about the lifeguard. She is a total poo head though! Like she couldn't wait 10 minutes to change her clothes anyway??
Old 08-14-2004, 11:19 AM

Dodo,

Don't despair. I'm another late August-er (23rd) and I'm nowhere near having a baby. I was hoping with this being my fourth child, God would have mercy on me and allow me to go a little early. Yesterday my midwife tried to check my cervix but she said it was still soooo far back and the baby has not dropped at all. I am having practically no BH.

Mel
Old 08-14-2004, 11:55 AM

still here, still pregnant. oh boy do I understand antisocial! I am having to stay away from emails because I am so snarky!

Took the big kids shopping last night. We are in such a different place than we were a year ago. I can not believe how well we did shopping at the mall of all places! 6 outfits each for the older ones I believe. Monster sales that I would have skipped in the past due to finances, this time we can't afford to not go really. DH suggested the outlet mall in Osage Beach. Missouri. As in 6 hours away!!! Uh, NO!

Today is Target run. I need to get Alex's new scripts filled. The ONE med you can't split he now is on a higher dose and I can't give him 1.5 of the ones he has now. So I have a bunch of those left over. And I don't know anyone on it, so I am not sure I can share? I need lightbulbs and floor cleaner. I hate it, but if I buy certain products my big kids will clean...so I do. How silly is that? At this point, whatever works. DH wants a differnt shampoo and I probably should check out the other grocery quick- they had milk for $0.87 per half gallon. It is $3.27 per gallon normally. This is a time I wish I had a deep freezer!

Have a great day!
Old 08-14-2004, 12:29 PM

I'm still here too. Yesterday was my due date. I was really hoping to not go late this time but it would seem that I am just one of those lucky women who goes late. oh joy! So i'm bouncing on the ball, doing nipple stim., RRL tea. I'm even considering sex! I must be desperate! I know, I need to be patient, but how much longer can this prelabor last? I lost my mucous plug a week ago, 3cm dialated, 50% effaced, baby is low... lets go already!

Ok, I'll stop whining now. Sorry!

magemom: shopping sounds fun, maybe I'll go buy something to cheer myself up!

Congrats to Terri! I love her name and she is so beautiful!

and to all the moms with new babes: don't worry about not checking in much, I certainly understand that you guys are busy! Relax and enjoy those babies.

Well, sorry for my selfish post. I am just kinda bummed. Unfortunately it will probably only get worse! Hope everyone has a good day!

Mama to Boy (10) Other Boy (7) and Girl (4)   mdcblog5.gif in my profile!

Old 08-14-2004, 12:47 PM

Girlfactory: Big Congrats! and I love the name you chose. But then again, I like all your girls names!

Anyone heard from Bears since the other day when she thought things were possibly starting? I am so anxious for her.
I too have been feeling bad about not getting on the board as much to support the rest of our August mammas waiting to go. I know how much all of the support I recieved from all of you while I was waiting really helped and meant a lot to me.

I took Gabriella to the pediatrician yesterday for the 2 week PKU. We refused the first one in the hospital. Just didn't see the point since they do it again at 2 weeks anyway. The nurse was great and it only took about 2 min for her to complete the test. Gabriella is growing like a weed. She was a healthy 9lb. 7oz. and 22in. at birth and here 2 weeks later she is now 10lbs and 23 in. long. I can't believe she grew a whole nother inch in just 2 weeks.

For all the new moms with sore nipples and latch issues. I can relate. I thought she had a much better latch that my first DD ever did and I still ended up getting the cracked and bleeding sore nipples. Fortunetly I just used the Lanolin cream and gritted my teeth. It only lasted for the first week. Now she's a little breastfeeding champ. She is doing well at night too. We didn't really seem to have to day and night confusion either. She has about four to five hours of good awake time durring the day and only wakes up once or twice at night to just eat and go back to sleep. I love her times of awakeness during the day. If she is laying on my chest and I call her name she lifts up her head and just stares at me. I am looking forward to the deliberate smiling stage.

Well that's it for me right now. We have a wedding to go to tonight and I want to wash the van. It's white so all the dirt and grime shows. YUK. And Gabi sounds like she is waking up so I better go feed her.

The link in my sigi has been updated with new pictures including a picture of me and Kimberly and our two new babies! Enjoy!

Laurie, wife to James, mom to 3 girls: 8,5 & 4 and 1 handsome boy,2: planning May 2010
Old 08-14-2004, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlcampbellkidz
The link in my sigi has been updated with new pictures including a picture of me and Kimberly and our two new babies! Enjoy!
I was wondering if you two did indeed meet at the LLL meeting. Thanks for sharing the pictures! The 4 of you look great. By the way, that is a very fancy little yellow dress Gabi is wearing in a few of the other photos. So pretty!

Congrats, Terri! Indigo Ryan is a beautiful name and a beautifully healthy looking little babe.

For the rest of us, whether or not we have our littlest ones in our arms yet, I hope we're all getting some quality sleep here and there. Man, I'm dragging. This little one nurses with relish every 2 hours like clockwork and I'm just now getting to the point where I can nod off as she's nursing.........guess my boobs are finally toughing up and rising to the challenge. I can really tell, though, that Lily's plumping up and much more alert since my milk came in full-force. I caught her sneaking a a good long look at me this morning as she nursed and watched her eyes track mine..........such a timeless intimacy.

HOpe you all are well!

-Leah
Old 08-14-2004, 05:31 PM

Hi mamas...I haven't posted on a chat thread ever, I think..but I've been lurking and posting here and there! some of you know me from diapering :
just wanted to say congrats to all the new mamas! been reading your birth stories for encouragement and finding lots of that!

my babe is due 8/28ish but it seems to me like it'll be here before then. i have been having lots of prelabor stuff for two/three weeks now - hours of consistent BHs, constant pressure, constant BMs ...but I mostly feel like a truck ran over me. Can't sleep.

The funny thing is, I don't really want to have the baby yet! i'm so paranoid about life with a 14m old and a newborn that I wish it would stay in there for six more months or so. once in a while i hope i'll wake up in the night and things will be happening...but I've got to get my bathroom painted first. plus my mom and my MIL both have the busiest month ever, and seems like neither of them are around at the same time. so it will be nuts! but that's ok - we'll figure it all out!

maybe we should all just break out the raspberry leaf tea and have our babies and quit worrying! (worked last time )

eta: this is kind of a dumb question, i think, but i need it answered anyways!~ with my DS my water broke in the middle of the night and that started my labor. i had been 50% effaced the day before at the dr.'s, and not dilated at all. what i'm wondering is: are all these bh's etc probably getting me somewhere? she hasn't done an internal because neither of us has felt like it (she's cool that way). if you are dilated somewhat, will you definitely have some show? or can you not?
Old 08-14-2004, 06:30 PM

Not sure if I've posted this yet or not but congrats Terri! I love Indigo's name. Beautiful!

Not much time right now, but I want to wish our ladies in waiting peaceful passage of time.

Personally, I'm so happy to not be pregnant anymore, I have a hard time saying "enjoy these last few weeks", so for those of you who are antsy, just know you have my utmost sympathy.

And, for those of you with babes in arms already, isn't it amazing how pregnancy symptoms literally disappear like an on/off switch once that babe is born? I just realized today that I haven't vomited in 8 days, I'm sleeping better, no more heartburn and I had pancakes for breakfast! I haven't been able to eat breakfast in 9 months, but suddenly, I have an appetite again! Yay me!
Old 08-14-2004, 09:38 PM

Just wanted to quickly post a quick daily update.
I went to the hospital for a tour with doula and hubby. We really were impressed with them. I returned home with this intense desire to clean the kitchen, so I did.

That's all for now.
Christine
Old 08-14-2004, 10:46 PM

Hi everyone!
I am so sore!! These afterbirth cramps are intense.......much worse with each child I'm afraid. Have almost had to grab onto a chair and breathe thru them! Thank God I got the vicodin. I'd be a curled up mental case without them. And that's with me staying in bed MOST of the time. Anyhow, ow!

Now I have to say something I'm not so proud of, but have to get off my chest because it makes me feel guilty in a way. Indigo *is* a great nurser; the only problem is that I don't have my milk yet. She nursed for 2 solid hours last night starting at 2 am, then cried for another 2 hours because she was SO stinkin' hungry. In desperation, I sent dh to walmart and he bought formula and a bottle. After that baby got 1oz in her, she passed out and slept for 4 hrs. That's the most sleep any of us has had since she came. So, in spite of my best efforts to keep Indy a formula-free babe, it had to be done. If dh and I hadn't gotten any sleep, we wouldn't have been able to tend to our other 3 children. I guess sometimes you have to bend the rules a little for the greater good. Please someone tell me what I did was ok! We plan on doing this again tonight if she flips out, but I am praying that my milk comes in tomorrow. I still have her latch on and just nurse her little heart out every day, because she wants to so badly and of course that's how we get this milk truck underway!!!

I hope that all of you hanging in there in are doing well........I know the waiting is hell. Indy arrived a few days earlier than I expected, but I was ready as I could ever be. I'm very very glad to have her on the *outside*, but my butt still hurts just in a different way LOL. My henna'd belly has shranken considerably, and the lotus is just as dark as ever. Kinda like a shrinky dink!!!

Terri, sewing mama to 4 beautiful girls and the boy, Finn. We novaxnocirc.giffamilybed1.gifh20homebirth.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gifsewmachine.gif since 1996!
Old 08-14-2004, 10:53 PM

Terri: ((((hugs)))) if that's the worst thing you do as a mama, you'll get a nobel peace prize for mamahood.

Thanks for posting the pic Laurie!!! I was wondering where you were!!

Kimberly
Old 08-14-2004, 11:01 PM

christeen, i cleaned the kitchen also, but not on purpose! I said I knew I would be nesting when I cleaned behind the fridge.

Well, I was sweeping the floors getting ready to mop as I do every saturday morning. This time I decided to clean behind the stove. I could see all kinds of stuff under there that the broom couldn't reach. So I did clean out from under there and noticed what a crappy house keeper I am! I went to my office to write DH an email of my wish list for baby since MIL keeps asking. (I put in links and everything) While I did that, Sean took apart the kitchen cabinet. Matches, pens, pills, pepper, misc crap all over! It was aweful. I started cleaning it up but had to get DD to come and guard the mess while I went to the bathroom. Then went and told DH I sent him an email, but I regretted the time it took. I get most of the mess corralled when I saw what went under the fridge. So I pulled it out. I did not need pills in reach. (I do know better about an unlocked cabinet, honest!) So DH comes up as the fridge is pulled out and 14 months of crap is being pulled out saying "OMG we are having a baby today" till I fussed at him. He then sees the counter and started picking up as well. I said I was so proud of myself for not pulling the fridge out when the broom got stuck, when the syrup bottle broke, just for regular cleaning that I would NOT be doing this if I wasn't concerned about the pills. (DH had just reloaded his week of daily pills box) And since the fridge was out I might as well clean back there. PITA it was!

Now I am going to load the dishwasher and fold laundry. 2 things also on my typical Saturday night activity list. Then I am going to take a bath. I did that this morning also! Target had hand and foot scrub on clearance so I bought all of them. Pamper me time.

I did sweep out the garage to get up the cat pee clumps the kids leave behind, but that was so I could leave the door open..... didn't want cat pee smell in the house, but it is such a nice day out I wanted the breeze.

Dang, maybe I AM nesting? But none of this is unusual....
Old 08-14-2004, 11:06 PM

Terri- I remember being so tired and worn out and beside myself with both ds2 and 3 that I cracked out formula. neither would take it, but I do not look forward to another one of those nights. And those were after my milk came in, too. About day 10 flake out.

you scare me with the afterbirth pains, I thought 3 was worse than 4... what am I in for with #5??

I forgot to get henna Friday. If I don't have this baby before Monday, I may get a henna belly myself. I wonder if they are open tomorrow?? Dh thought it would be a really cool thing to do. I need to get him to take the nude pic. I have never done anything like that, but I struck a pose the other day and I liked it.

Take it easy, and enjoy the baby moon.
Old 08-15-2004, 02:07 AM

Magemom,I was in the hospital with Ivy so i had people waiting on us hand and foot and didn't need to get out of bed. The pains from that afterbirth weren't as bad as with Indigo b/c I'm up and about being a busy mom. It's my own doing, I just need to take it easy. Didn't mean to scare ya!!!

User Tag List