post due date craziness - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 08-12-2004, 12:22 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
That's what I have. I am literally a walking zomby. Today is day 6 past my due date. I am 3cm dilated and have been for the last week. Every night I have painful contractions from 2:30am to 4:30am that then go away in the morning. Last night was day 6 of them : Where is my baby?????? I'm starting to entertain thoughts of just going to the birthing center and refusing to leave. My whole family is flying in tomorrow to see my one week old baby that I haven't had yet. If I wasn't so huge I might consider laying on the floor and kicking and screaming like my teo year old "I want my baby Now!!!!!!!!!!!!"

, mama to DS(7/)22/02) DS (8/14/04) , and an angel (3/10/10)nursing a broken heart...loving my boys.
#2 of 5 Old 08-12-2004, 07:03 PM

I've heard lots of things to try for induction, but I am sure you have too.

Just wanted to offer 's and support- any day now I'll be looking forward to reading your beautiful birth story!!
#3 of 5 Old 08-12-2004, 07:36 PM

: I know how hard it is!! Hopefully things will happen soon for you!!
#4 of 5 Old 08-12-2004, 07:39 PM

lurker here...BTDT!! My new babe was 10 days overdue. He just needed to cook a little longer - lol! Trust your baby and your body and hang in there!!!
#5 of 5 Old 08-12-2004, 09:43 PM

I'm right there with you. I guess 11 days now going by LMP. The hospital called 5 times yesterday. They really want the baby by 41 wks. At least this one gives an extra week. We're just ignoring them for now. I'm feeling like I'm going to have the second year long pregnancy on record. Although I rationally know that I'm not that late really. Hope we both can get some labor vibes going soon.

: madrone - : SAHM to 12 y.o. DS, : 9 y.o. DD, and : 4 y.o. DS

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page