My baby is here also!!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 09-02-2004, 06:03 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi all, been a while since i've been able to get online! LOL baby keeps thing busy busy busy!
I'll write the full birth story when i know i will have lots of time time! But here's a run down !
I was induced on 8/25 IV patocin was started at 9:00 when i was 2 cm and 80%
at 1:00 i was checked and 4 cm 85% after the dr's ok i got my epidural... yeah i know no natrual stuff for me i'm a big baby...
3:00 my nurse checked me to update the dr i was 5 cm and 100% still comfy and very itchy.
5:30 my dr checked me and i was 7 cm 100% and baby was at a 0 station... so my mom went to the lobby to call here husband and tell him how things were... my sister had just left for work at 5:00, and dh's partents were in rote to the hosital and about 30 min away (1 hour drive).... as soon as my left i started breathing heavy and dh called in a nurse... i told her i was just checked and was only 7 cm but she checked me again and i was 10 and the baby was at a +2 she had the dr paged and had me breathing through my pushing wants... after they got things set i pushed about 5 times (2 contractions) and out came allie!!! Allison cathleen 9lbs 1 oz. 21 1/4 inches long at 5:54 everyone missed it but me and dh! LOL she's a great baby andhardly cries, sleeps well, and with mommy, is cloth diaper part time (increasing slowly to full time)!!! I'll update later!
#2 of 2 Old 09-03-2004, 06:29 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Becky-
Congratulations on your little baby Allie! I look forward to reading your whole birth story. 9 lbs. 1 oz! WOW! You must be very proud!

Take care and enjoy your baby moon!

Peace & love,
Katie

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page