#1 of 231 Old 08-28-2004, 07:13 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
You can't escape it...

It's coming...

It's...

SEPTEMBER!

No recap this week, suffice it to say that babies are being born all over the place, they're gorgeous, their mamas are amazingly and beautiful and powerful, and most of us feel darn ready to bring our wee ones into the world!

n.b.: there is a DEADLINE OF MONDAY, AUGUST 30 for the baby gift swap. If you are interested in participating, do check the thread created specifically for it!!

There are a lot of links to baby pictures in last week's chat thread - they are worth going back to and looking at!

Babies babies everywhere! For those of you not on the Yahoo! board, Sheryl (adventuregirl) shared with us this morning at about 11:30 that she, too, is in labor! So *another* August-born September baby seems to be on its way!!

: mama to T 9/04 and E 11/08
#2 of 231 Old 08-28-2004, 07:23 PM

Jen,

How are you? Still having contractions also?

And has anyone seen or heard from Heather?

I might be the only one not having contractions... Not a single one!
#3 of 231 Old 08-28-2004, 07:28 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks for asking, Lynsey. I was having ctx about 15 mins apart last night, really centered around my cervix. I took a warm bath around 12:30 and went back to bed around 1 and slept til 9 this morning with a few bathroom trips. Nothing so far today, though.

I have, for the first time in this pregnancy, swelling, though. Nothing severe, just fingers mostly and a little in my toes, but I can't wear either of my rings. I can, however, wear my blessing bracelet which I finally put together this morning! The jeweler called. He wasn't able to drill the bead through, so he put an eyelet in it. It looks great! We'll see if I can get a picture.

I'm interested to see if anything transpires contraction-wise this evening!

Jen

#4 of 231 Old 08-28-2004, 08:03 PM

Well the tree is finally off my house, now we just have to finish getting it cleaned up, which hopefully will happen tomorrow. My sweet mom ordered the things off my registery that I didn't get that I felt like I really needed, mainly the two newborn wool soakers and the new mama bottom spray. Tomorrow I need to order some new prefolds and get the changing area set up in the closet (I'm building one in) and then I will feel ready. I'm getting the prefolds from a website that is actually local, so I'm hoping they'll let me pick them up as they are about 15 minutes from me. Or at least agree to meet me somewhere! You might want to check them out (they don't have a huge inventory and their name is kind of dumb, BUT their prices are cheap and include shipping). Little Squirts Diapers

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the idea of having two kids. What will I do with them???? How will I get them to sleep at the same time? What do I do when I home alone at night (5 nights a week) and the baby cries and wakes up Jack???

I left my desk a TOTAL mess on Friday, and I'll I could think when I left was, "if I go into labor, I'm going to be thinking about that damn messy desk the whole time!!!"

Brisen - I can't wait to see the pics, but the site was down.
#5 of 231 Old 08-28-2004, 08:09 PM

Sheryl, how exciting! Wishing you blessed, labor vibes!

Danielle, little Finn is so precious!

Caroline, your family is beautiful!

Shannon, I wasn't able to see your pics. I'm going to have to see what's up with that

Lynsey, you're not the only one with nothing going on. Just some BH contractions, still have a few weeks!

Jen, I'm thinking you're not too far off! So soon, and you'll have a little one in your arms!

Wow, all of these babies being born and here I just started my birthing classes! Still have a ways to go (i think). Finally started washing my dipes and a few other things. Midwives come to the house Wednesday!
#6 of 231 Old 08-28-2004, 08:13 PM

Well I was having contractions yesterday but they decided to stop last night. Maybe the full moon will get stuff started.

Loving Mom to DS (7) and DS (5).
#7 of 231 Old 08-28-2004, 08:21 PM

Jen, I cant wait to see a pic of your bracelet. All of them have been so pretty so far.

Meredith, What classes are you taking?
My midwife came to my house last Wednesday but it didnt go very well. Im not looking forward to my next appt. this coming thursday.
#8 of 231 Old 08-28-2004, 08:24 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Its so exciting that mamas are already having babies!
I still have a little while to go, midwife comes to the house on Friday.
For those having contractions off and on, I wish you luck and positive labor vibes.
Oh, this is so exciting.
#9 of 231 Old 08-28-2004, 08:35 PM

I'm so glad MDC is back up.

Lynsey, what happened with your midwife?

Jen, sounds like some good contractions you had going. Hope they come back soon!!

Heather, bummer that yours stopped too, but hoping they worked on your cervix a little bit.

Sarah, I'm so glad to hear the tree is off your house. And, I am having a lot of the same worries about being a mom of two, especially the night-time/sleep worries.

Hi Meredith and Jodie!

Well, I just wanted to pop in and say hi on the new thread. I can't wait to hear Sheryl's announcement!!

Happy Saturday night,

Chrissy, lucky mama to Noah (9), Lilah (6), Rowan (3) and Laney (1).
#10 of 231 Old 08-28-2004, 08:43 PM

well, i'm not just impatient and uncomfortable and tired, i am also scared. i've been carefully noting movements and trying hard to reassure myself that nothing is wrong. i don't actually have any reason to think that anything is wrong, except a scary story locally that really infected my brain.

i really thought i would have had the baby by now, but my primary midwife has been away for a whole week. the backup midwife is very nice, but since i've had an entire week of calm, better than usual sleep, and fewer contrx than i was getting, i think my body has been waiting for my midwife to return. she comes back on call at 6am sunday morning. tomorrow! i hope to wake up in labor.

we'll see!
#11 of 231 Old 08-28-2004, 08:46 PM

Well, I went through the newborn clothes that we have to see what I need and what we've got. WOW, don't have as much as I thought. What the heck did we have Jack in before? :LOL No, it's not that bad. I did think I had more than 3 Hanna Andersson Zippers size 50 though. I have a ton in the next size up (60) which) is good because that will probably be about Dec/Jan when it's nice and chilly cold here and we'll probably keep him in them most of the time. So I've started stalking eBay for size 50 Zippers.

It hit me the other night... I'm going to have THREE children. :LOL THREE!! How did that happen?? Okay I know *how* but still. :LOL

Hoping that Sheryl is having a smooth time. And maybe the moon with help this weekend for those of you so close.
#12 of 231 Old 08-28-2004, 09:34 PM

Hey everyone!

I snuck into work so I could update you all. We had a funny false alarm today. When I woke up this morning and went to the bathroom to pee.... it just kept coming. I thought i was done peeing, but I kept soaking thru handfuls of toilet paper... like 12 or 15! I sat there in shock, thinking "Oh no, Not yet!"

Well I called the midwife and got her advice, seemed like it was possibly a rupture and I was leaking amniotic fluid, so we got rocking on getting all the birth supplies ready. Jerome and i ran around cleaning and organizing stuff for a few hours. We finally went to see the midwife this afternoon and were able to rule out amniotic fluid. Labor is NOT eminent! Things are gearing up, but it isn't quite time yet.

Whew! I do NOT feel ready! My mom doesn't arrive till Tuesday, my Blessing Way is on Saturday, i want to order more diapers online, and I don't have internet access at home till Friday (which means my posts this week will be few and far between) So, I must say I am quite grateful that labor is not quite started yet.

My last day at work was lovely, people were so sweet and affectionate to me as I left. I sent out a mass e-mail saying "goodbye for now" and got some awesome responses back. I felt very appreciated and cared for.

Last night we celebrated my last day at work by "camping out" in the livingroom and watching a movie. We toasted to "a job well done, and a time of new beginnings" with root beer! Was a very nice relaxing time with Jerome. I am hoping we will do the belly cast this weekend, just the two of us. He has planned a little "mother blessing" thing for just us and I'm really looking forward to it.

Well I need to use this bit of time in front of the computer wisely, so i must get going. But, i wish you all well and will try to find a way to get online during the week.

Anna Banana ~5 year old daughter ~3 year old son one angel baby and expecting July 2010
#13 of 231 Old 08-28-2004, 10:25 PM

Danielle, Finn is so cute!

And another baby with Sheryl! Yay! Hopefully, she's holding her little one now!

Mama to ds 11, ds 7, dd 5, dd 2, and dd born on 6/17/12!

#14 of 231 Old 08-28-2004, 11:17 PM

Lynsey, the classes are based on Birthing From Within. My midwives hold them, and they are awesome. But like Anna said in another post, I'm not too fond of the focus on pain and pain management. I feel like I'll know what to do when the time comes. What happened with your midwives/home visit?

Heather, maybe they'll start up again tonight!

Sarah, it must be a relief to get the tree off of your house. I just washed all of my prefolds today. They're beautiful! I'm still trying to figure out this whole washing thing though. I have some covers from Full Moon Baby Gear that say only to wash them in cold. But everything else I have I can wash in hot, soooo I'm wondering if I really have to do a separate load for a few covers.

Jodie, good to hear from you!
#15 of 231 Old 08-29-2004, 12:34 AM

For those of you who asked about my homevisit with my midwife:

It takes about 1 hour and 20 minutes for me to get to her for appts (about 80 miles). She had never been out here before until Wednesday and she decided not to follow the directions I gave her, so she ended up having to call several times because she didnt know where she was. I ended up going to get her so she could follow me back and by the time we got here it was 2 hours past when my appt was supposed to be. I felt really bad and offered to take her out to eat lunch, but she couldnt because she had an appt with another client scheduled soon after.

She seemed really irritated about having to drive so far and kept making comments about it. We were supposed to go over my birth plan (and did) but the appt. was so rushed because of how late she was that I didnt get to tell her everything I wanted to about it. She said that since she'll have to drive so far, if its nighttime when Im laboring I need to let her sleep longer and that I need to be absolutely sure that its really labor before I call her because she doesnt want to come out for "false labor".

It was just a very fast appt. and she was in a hurry to get back to her office. I was nervous, but looking forward to this home visit. I thought it was going to be a nice, relaxed hour or 2 and we would really get to talk about how I want my labor/birth to go, she would get to see my house and see where I might want to have the baby...but it just wasnt like that at all.

She was just very hyper and it made me feel really stupid that she was in such a hurry to get out of here. I went through this same thing with my doula with the pregnancy with Paityn. She was about 1 hour away (I live in the boonies) so I didnt get as much time with her as I should have either. I just dont think its fair. I deserve the same amount of care and time as anyone else does. I cant help that I dont live in the metroplex right down the street from her. I have always gone to all my appts, never been late, never cancelled or rescheduled... I just dont get it.

The midwife who is supposed to assist at the birth never called me like she was supposed to (so Ive never met or spoken with her before) and the friend I wanted to be here with me for the birth most likely wont be able to because of MAJOR family issues.

Im really not looking forward to laboring/birthing because I wont have anyone here I feel completely comfortable with. Sometimes I wish that I would go into labor at night and just have the baby without anyone being here at all - at least that way I wouldnt have to deal with anyones negative energy around me. Seems like everyone here is excited to get things going and I am sitting here hoping that my baby doesnt come until Oct. at least.
#16 of 231 Old 08-29-2004, 01:05 AM

mom2baldie, sorry your visit was so awful : , not like you need the stress of wondering when to call, and oh dear she better get enough sleep, even though you are in labour! Hopefully your next visit will be better.

My sister had her baby on Thursday, almost three weeks early, but everything went very well, it was a home birth and she is very happy about it. I hope mine goes as well.

I am wondering about Plantmommy...anyone heard from her?
#17 of 231 Old 08-29-2004, 01:46 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hi ladies! Boy has it been quiet! I couldn't believe MDC was down - I kept wanting to come post and just couldn't get through. Glad we're back, though!

Oh, I keep hearing about the Yahoo! group - is this open to all of us Sept mommies? Can someone post or PM the info?

Yay for Sheryl! Anyone have updates yet? All that walking paid off, I see!

Lynsey, I'm so sorry to hear about your visit. I agree it doesn't seem fair to have such troubles just because of your location (after all, everyone agreed to it a long time ago, right?). I hope you'll be able to work through the troubles and get back on a better footing with your MW so that you can enjoy a peaceful, trusting birth.

Samantha, :LOL on the "how did that happen?" Are the Hanna's clothes as good as they seem? I've drooled over their catalogs countless times but never bought anything. Some of it is awfully hard to resist! eBay seems like a good way to go, though - $$$!

Heather (hjohnson), yay for ctx! You're so close - I know it won't be too long now. I've wished that maybe the full moon would be helpful to me, too, but I'm due a week after you. Hopefully it'll be your time!

Sarah, I'm also dealing with that "what will I do with two?" thing. On the one hand, I'm totally at peace with it and not worried a bit. Then I start thinking about the real possibilities of needing sleep and DS not wanting to nap, of having both of them demanding at the same time, etc., etc. I hear from friends that the beginning is kind of rough but it gets easier. I guess we'll find out soon!

Jen, I'm also finally starting to get regular swelling. It seems I have to be constantly chugging water to keep my feet from starting to swell. Thankfully, the water does seem to bring it down pretty quickly. My MW referred to it as the body's way of ensuring there are plenty of fluids for delivery. Maybe it means we're getting closer?

Well, I did it! I ordered ALL my diapers! Next week should be very, very fluffy! Yay! (Of course, after my super-duper-huge order shipped, I got an email about a sale that could've saved me an extra $40! Since most of the actual dipes in that order are backordered until next week, I keep thinking I shoulda waited. Whaaa. Oh, well.) I also got to go to a great boutique shopping area here in town with my sister yesterday. We went to a really neat baby store where I finally found some diaper bags that I LOVE . I picked out one that fit me well and is pretty trim. It's not super big and can be worn over the shoulder, messenger style, or as a backpack. Just what I need for handling two kids and a bag! Here's a link to it. I got it in "Blue Chocolate" which is light blue and chocolate brown (inside and trim). I loved the Black Corduroy, but it'd be harder to clean and picked up a lot of lint. So, I'm hoping the bag will be big enough to handle the cloth diapering load! I'll definitley be packing light, but I need to do that with two kids, anyway. I figure I can always keep my old (bigger) diaper bag in the car with extra dipes if need be. Right?

We did the first half of our childbirth class last night. That was pretty cool. (And yes, we're WAY late! :LOL) We'll finish it up on Monday and then hopefully really be ready for this baby! The lady who came to teach it was great and had some great little nuggets. One I loved is instead of saying "prelabor/false labor" and "real labor" ctxs, she calls them "getting ready" ctxs and "baby getting" ctxs. The point of course is that ALL ctxs are doing something - they may be toning your uterus or moving your cervix, or they may actually be pushing the baby out. But they're all worthwhile! I'm eager to finish the class on Monday and get to the part on pushing, etc. That's the part I missed out on with DS, so I'll feel better having a bit of fresh ideas and confidence for it.

I need to drag DH into our bedroom and finish getting it ready for this birth. We really don't have too long, I think, before it should be done. I've been getting mild ctxs in the evenings, even when I'm chugging water, so I think it's definitely preparatory. My mom's hoping I'll go into labor Friday while I sleep and have the baby on Saturday. We'll see! I wouldn't completely rule it out at this point (even that being a week "early"), but I'm definitely not counting on it. I've really expected to be right about "on time" with this one, as I know for certain the conception date and everything's been on schedule for that. I'm still trying to be open to go past that time period, as I don't want to get hung up on dates and feel like the baby's never coming - KWIM? My goal is to be very relaxed about the whole thing, even though I'm very eager for this baby to come! We'll see how it works. :LOL

Oh no! I was supposed to complete my Stampin' Up order today. Eek. Better go get that done - and hopefully not spend too much money! :LOL

Blessings, mamas!

HeatherB ~ mama to 3 wonderful boys:  reading.gif 03/02; modifiedartist.gif09/04; sleepytime.gif 09/07 - and Eliana, babygirl.gif 11/13/10!  
Founder of Houston Birth Alternatives: Be Informed, Encouraged, Supported birth support group and aspiring midwife.

#18 of 231 Old 08-29-2004, 03:36 AM

Hi, all, nice to finally get on and read a bit. Looks like I missed some good birth stuff on the other thread... Finn pictures... Have to go see those.

Well my mom and sis go back home to FL tomorrow. Waaaaah. They have helped so much. I didn't remember having such a hard time with Nicolas getting back up to speed... Mainly in my midsection -- took a few days to feel I could really stand completely upright again as my insides went back to normal and my muscles adjusted to my new center of gravity. Also my back is now really hurting, and I haven't found a chance to lie flat on my bed regularly each day. Ouch. Nipples are a bit sore because McKenna doesn't quite latch on right. So now I'm pumping for her (and for overnight relief), and just let her try the breast once or twice a day. My nipples are feeling better today after this new (temporary) routine...

I can't wait to share my latest pictures. First I have to reduce the file sizes and post to the online album... These little peas are just so darn cute!!!

Oh, and I'm itching to put cloth diapers on them again. I decided to wait til the help leaves tomorrow, since I they are doing the changes and I haven't been able to do laundry at all yet, much less my dipes too. And we're only just now getting out of meconium and into nice yellow breastmilk poopies.

Gifts galore! We have been showered with visits and presents and now meals started on Friday, every other day. It has been wonderful. I love the emails pouring back in when I send the announcement or new photos. Now to write up my newspaper announcements...

OK, all about me. But just wanted to drop in and read the posts and think about you all, and let you know how we're faring...

Good night.
#19 of 231 Old 08-29-2004, 08:26 AM

Oh, I'm still here... still having contractions on and off, and they are starting to feel more productive (i.e. strong).

Lynsey, wow, that does sound unpleasant. I think you need to have a good talk with the mw sooner rather than later!
#20 of 231 Old 08-29-2004, 09:01 AM - Thread Starter

6 AM, I am awoken from a sound sleep by the sound of a crash of something like a plate, a female screech of sorts and a male voice saying something. I figured it was a domestic two doors down, as we have had before. Jo rolled over and mumbled but did not get up to look, so I got up to look. Couldn't see anything, so I went down to look out the front porch. Turned out I was looking in the wrong direction - two doors *up* there were our neighbors Emily and Ginger sweeping glass on their front step and there was a truck stopped in the middle of the street. I thought immediately that someone had chucked something through a window on their porch - vandalism against their equal rights for all sign - but no, actually, the paper deliverer had exceptionally bad aim and had broken their glass storm door when he chucked the newspaper at it. Poor gals!

Now my heart has calmed down, but Sprout took over where my system left off. With only 5 hours of sleep, too. Joy and rapture.

Guess I'll go have a little breakfast.

yawn, j.

#21 of 231 Old 08-29-2004, 09:10 AM

Never a dull moment, Jen!
#22 of 231 Old 08-29-2004, 09:17 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by plantmommy
Never a dull moment, Jen!
Yeah, right now I could use a few dull moments, in fact a whole dull day wouldn't be so bad. At least I have a visit from Steph to look forward to!

Mmmm.... Cheerios....

#23 of 231 Old 08-29-2004, 11:29 AM

I can't wait to hear about Sheryl! I can't believe the birth days are finally here!

Finn is soooo cute!
The twins are beautiful and you look great too!
Shannon, you and the baby look wonderful!
Caroline, I haven't seen your photos yet, are they on Yahoo? Anyone?

Lyndsey, sorry about your mw appt. I hope you get another appt with her before bday so that you can replace that experience with a more comfortable one. Sounds like she really was insensitive.

Nothing going on here except swelling! I'm trying to sleep, bathe and walk as much as possible. I am having a lot of bh, but they don't feel very intense. We are totally ready at 37 wks 5 days: I've packed the fridge with food, washed all the dipes, changed insurance, and ticked off most of the TODO list. My last remaining items are just to keep busy. I'll keep babysitting until I can't do it anymore. We are really perfect for each other, the 15 month old and I. She likes to eat, walk, sleep and read books. That's exactly what I need to be doing right now. It is getting harder to go down the slide at the park though

Happy Sunday to you all,

Steph
#24 of 231 Old 08-29-2004, 12:07 PM

So sorry..I haven't much time. I saw the new babies born..congrats to all...

Yes, the pics are on yahoo.

Jackson is not doing so great. His jaundice is getting worse, his white blood cell and retic counts are high....and we may have to admit him this afternoon. I am waiting on this mornings blood test. I am currently fighting to keep breastfeeding....the drs say that breastfeeding can cause more jaundice or something, I am actually taking the time onlone now to try to find some info....I don't want to give my baby formula...

Anyway, I am a mess and I am worried beyond belief....any of you praying gals there I would appreciate your prayers...

Sorry to not read others post..

Caroline
#25 of 231 Old 08-29-2004, 12:10 PM

Oh Caroline, I'll be thinking about you and praying for you and Jackson.What a tough thing to be going through.
#26 of 231 Old 08-29-2004, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caroline248
Jackson is not doing so great. His jaundice is getting worse, his white blood cell and retic counts are high....and we may have to admit him this afternoon. I am waiting on this mornings blood test. I am currently fighting to keep breastfeeding....the drs say that breastfeeding can cause more jaundice or something, I am actually taking the time onlone now to try to find some info....I don't want to give my baby formula...

Caroline- STAND STRONG!!! BREASTFEEDING will only HELP the jaundice not cause it!!! It's a common misconception, Doctors like to be able to regulate the feedings and they are more comfortable doing it with formula. Check out the Sears' website!!

FIGHT THEM ABOUT THE BREASTFEEDING!!! It's NOT true!!!

Try to lay him in the sun as much as possible, it will help. Find out if they will let you take a set of the lights home. It is possible, he's better off at home than in the hospital.

ETA a couple of links:
Print this one out and show the doctor!!
Dr. Jack Newman on breastfeeding and jaundice.

Also good referance info.
Sears' website.
Kellymom website.
#27 of 231 Old 08-29-2004, 12:56 PM

Oh Caroline! I will be praying for you and Jackson both. I have always heard what Samantha said, that breastfeeding can only help jaundice. Please keep us updated.

Chrissy, lucky mama to Noah (9), Lilah (6), Rowan (3) and Laney (1).
#28 of 231 Old 08-29-2004, 01:04 PM

Caroline! Poor little Jackson! Alex had jaundice too. Luckily we were able to treat it at home with a billiblanket from Apria home healthcare and a local nurse that came 1-2 times a day to check his levels (insurance covered 100%, which shocked me). I hope that you're able to stay home with him, it makes things so much easier! Good luck! Keep strong about the breastfeeding.

Pam

Mama to ds 11, ds 7, dd 5, dd 2, and dd born on 6/17/12!

#29 of 231 Old 08-29-2004, 01:36 PM - Thread Starter

Caroline I will be sending up thoughts for you and Jackson all day. I'm sorry that you are fighting for the right to feed him the best food available for him.

Samantha you are fabulous to include all of the links in your post!!

jen

#30 of 231 Old 08-29-2004, 01:38 PM

Okay now for a longer reply post.

Greenbeing- about the covers. You actually do want to wash your covers seperately. They will last longer. You just wash them with the baby regular clothes. You usually won't be using hot water to wash those. Remember you can let the covers air out between changes and reuse them through out the day sometimes for several days depending on how often you use them. Unless they get soaked or soiled.

HeatherB- okay do you REALLY want to know about Hanna Andersson?? We love them. They are so soft, well-made, and durable. We've got Zippers that I got used from eBay and both Tori and Jack have worn them. And they STILL look awesome, Radish will be wearing them someday. They really do hold up wonderfully. I rarely buy something not on sale though. I did have to break down and buy a couple of LongJohn sets for Tori at full price. : : We didn't have any and she needed PJs quick but I do know that at least 2 more children will be wearing them after her so it's not 'too bad', I just like getting them on sale better. :LOL :LOL I buy a lot 'off season' or off of eBay. I soooo wish they had an outlet here in Texas. I'd drive to San Marcos for a HA outlet. :LOL I really love using the Zippers during the newborn/infant period. It's sooo much easier to do a middle of the night half asleep braindead diaper change when you just have to deal with a zipper instead of 30 snaps in some weird configurations or a sleepsack that has to go over the head to put on.

Here's the link to the yahoo group. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MDCseptmommies/

Lynsey-
I'm so sorry your appointment was so awful. That was HIGHLY unprofessional of the MW. She was the one that didn't follow the directions you gave her and obviously got VERY lost. I agree she should come back out again (since you didn't really get to have the proper appointment because she was so late!).

Vicki- try to not be scared, yeah easier said than done. Remember the movements will slow down the closer you get to your EDD. There is a lot less room in there to move around. Hopefully your labor will kick off quickly now that your MW is back on duty.

Plantmommy- hopefully you are in full swing right now. Can't wait to hear if the little one is here yet.

Well David will be home TODAY!! It will be so nice to have him home again. And not just because I'm tired and want to take a nap. Though I'm thinking a nap will be in my future this afternoon. Everyone was up at 6am this morning. I'm soooo dragging.

My feet keep swelling. : ( Even when the swelling goes down, I no longer have ankle bones... just loaves. : I'm drinking a lot of water (and having to pee constantly) but everytime I stand for a while... puffy feet! And I can feel it in my hands more too. I haven't been able to wear my rings for weeks but then that could be caused by the fact that I'm almost 200 pounds and my usual weight is about 70 pounds less. :LOL :LOL

Well I need to finish folding a load of diapers for Jack.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page