Beautiful, beautiful babies! 9/18 to 9/25 - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#121 of 177 Old 09-23-2004, 08:40 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
congrats Stacy and Jen! what matters is having those little beauties in your arms; in the end that's the important thing.

Jen, how long it takes for your milk to come in has nothing to do with quantity. I'd like to know that "LC's" credentials! phooey and hooey and bunk! with my first it did take a good 5 days for my milk to come in, but when it did it was like niagara falls. then he gained so much so fast that our stupid ped told me to give him bottles of water every other feed. dumbass!

someone asked about sleeping with babe yesterday... i think everybody has to find their own comfort level on that one, but i am so connected to my baby i know i would never squish him. it's like...when is the last time you forgot where the side of the bed was, and rolled off onto the floor in your sleep? you just KNOW it's there. Also, studies have shown that cosleeping moms and babes share sleep cycles.

of course common sense dictates removing the down comforter and keeping baby away from those who aren't as in tune/synch with baby, like siblings and maybe spouses, and not sleeping with baby if you're on anything that would make you sleep heavier than normal. i have Reid between me and the cosleeper bed, with dd usually on my other side, and dh next to dd.
#122 of 177 Old 09-23-2004, 09:21 AM

It's so great to hear from you Jen and Stacy! I'm so sorry for both of your ordeals but so glad to know that Tristan and Alex are now safely in your arms. Of course that is the most important thing.

Keep the newborn pics flowing ladies! I need some inspiration!

Chrissy, lucky mama to Noah (9), Lilah (6), Rowan (3) and Laney (1).
#123 of 177 Old 09-23-2004, 11:17 AM

Congratulations, Jen and Stacy! Wow, Jen, you did great, and good for you for not looking back with any regrets. Yours is the kind of situation that makes a csection truly necessary. Ugh, nurses and hospital "LC's." We dealt with some pretty horrible comments when ds was in the NICU. I don't know how nurses can be so insensitive to new parents. It must be great to be home with your little guy, though.

Gotta go get Leela some breakfast!

Heather, Mama to DS(10) DD(7.5),DD(6)
#124 of 177 Old 09-23-2004, 11:54 AM

I only have a second, but wanted to say congrats to Jen and Stacy!

Jackson and I had our follow-up home visit yesterday. He only lost an ounce since birth and weighed in at 8 pounds even. My milk came in on Monday evening, so he's been a nursing monster. He's a hungry boy! I'm doing well too, just some sore nipples.

Alex is starting to adjust to things. He actually acknowledges the baby now and will talk to him and touch him. Yay!

Pictures of Jackson

Off to play with big brother Alex while Jackson sleeps with daddy.

Pam

Mama to ds 11, ds 7, dd 5, dd 2, and dd born on 6/17/12!

#125 of 177 Old 09-23-2004, 12:32 PM

Steph-
I see you changed your name. :LOL You don't have to actually get a new username. You can have your old name changed (I think its a couple of dollars to help cover bandwith fees) to a new one. That way you don't lose your post counts or feedback. Just contact a Mod and they can help your get it changed.

Here's the link to changing your username.

One of these days I'll think of a name to change my "senior title" too. :LOL I can never think of a new username since having more than just Tori either. :LOL
#126 of 177 Old 09-23-2004, 03:46 PM

Welcome Tristan and Alex!

I weighed Finn today- he's up to 9 pounds, 9 ounces!
He's gained 3 pounds since birth!
#127 of 177 Old 09-23-2004, 03:52 PM

First off congratulations to Jen and Stacy. Jen sounds like you did a great job sticking it out and knowing what was right for you and your baby. In the end you have your healthy and happy baby.

I am going stir crazy. My MIL is here till tomorrow and despite her kindness and helpfulness, I really am looking forward to her leaving. Oh that feels so mean. It's just I don't feel I can birth a baby with her here. The midwife said today that sometimes it's not that you dislike a person, it's just the 'chemistry' isn't there. That's exactly how I feel.

I felt all along that I wouldn't have it while she was here, so I guess I've been holding myself back. The next question will be how long after she leaves will the baby come. I'm really looking forward to some time alone with my husband. Tonight one of my girlfriends is coming to take me out for coffee. It's going to be great to get out and vent a little...just to get out of the house!!!

I have been losing my mucus plug in little bits. It's almost like having a light period. Wierd sensation after so long of nothing. I am cramping too, so we will see if something happens, but at this point like I say I think it will be after we drop MIL off at the airport. It will be rush hour when we are driving back, so I hope things don't happen too fast... Just kidding of course I don't expect that.

Hugs to all of you still waiting with me and cheers to all you lucky women who have met your little ones.

All the best,
Julia
#128 of 177 Old 09-23-2004, 04:51 PM

Oh yeah!
I figured it was time for a name change.

And here's my big boy today:

http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeBt3LRuxbMSQ
#129 of 177 Old 09-23-2004, 06:16 PM

Congrats Jen and Stacy!!

Jen, sorry to hear things were rough, but they sound like they turned out great. Where are the pictures??

Jackson is one month old today.

Wow. It flew!!!! I can't believe it. He goes for a weight check tomorrow, I am guessing he is at 8 pounds 12 ounces. That would mean he gained a pound in the last 2 1/2 weeks. We will see.

Well, I thought he would sleep for a little, I was wrong. Time to nurse, AGAIN!!

Caroline
#130 of 177 Old 09-23-2004, 08:02 PM

Julia LOL! Hope you get through traffic, have a good rest, then a short and easy labor! ikwym about the mil.

danielle, those cheeks on Finn are precious!

happy month, jackson!

I think we just hit the 3 week growth spurt. Reid is very nursey today!
#131 of 177 Old 09-23-2004, 09:36 PM

All of those baby pics are precious! I can't wait to see my baby!

Congrats Stacy!!! Welcome Alex!

So, Julia, are you next????

Jen, it's good to hear from you! I can't wait to see your little love!
#132 of 177 Old 09-23-2004, 10:02 PM - Thread Starter

This sucks! I have about a million things i want to reply to... individually to offer congratulations, condolences and support as needed...BUT I am just too D@%& tired and weepy to do it.

We have been really struggling lately.... The breast issues continue, i don't know if I have mastitis, thrush or something else all together! I now have a red rash on the sides of my breasts, back by my armpits. i continue to have some pain while nursing and after, nothing as excruitiating as it was, but irritating and bothersome. The rashy area is tender and sore. Supply is not affected in the slightest, I'm freezing more milk than I think we will ever use, seeing as how she will have NOTHING to do with a bottle. Which is actually atarting to suck because i am so exhausted that if someone else could feed her while i slept..... oh, what I would give for some sleep!

Mielle must be having a growing spurt.... that or she's sick. She has been on the breast nearly non stop for almost 2 days. Last night she awoke about an hour after every feeding ALL night long. I don't think i have slept more than 45 minutes at a time in 2 nights. My initial reaction to waking is now fury. I'm so ashamed and miserable. All my sadness comes out as anger.... I don't have the personal space and freedom to be sad in. I hate feeling like this. I resent her so much... my body aches, I have no energy, no freedom and no pride. Jerome and my mom have had to come take her away from me as I am cussing and crying. i feel like such a terrible mother. I have found myself swearing and throwing things (like my teddy bear!) while she screams a monsterous "blue poodle fit".... My mom and Jerome assure me that my daughter adores me and loves me more than anyone. I know that we are deeply connected. We do have great wonderful moments, but this has been a terrible exhausting week.. I have been sick on and off since last Wednesday and the lack of sleep is killing me.
We are trying every thing we can think of singing, stories, silence, white noise, music, swaddling, jiggling, chiropractic adjustments, rocking, laughing, crooning,.... not touching her, holding her close, everything!

She likes the shower and the tub... for awhile anyway, and she likes to eat untill the gas kicks in and then she screams and cries unconsolably untill she burps.
I feel like a one trick pony, the mama milk machine. All I can do is nurse her. When she gets fussing the first thing we do is feed her and I'm sick of nursing her for half of every day!
My rear end is still really sore from the birth, I had a second degree tear and a monster hemroid that is bothered by the amount of time I am spending sitting nursing her. I ache... i miss being pregnant, at least I was sleeping then!

O.k. well vent over, my child is done resting in papa's arms, my time is up. I finished nursing her about 45 minutes ago.... Time to start over... again.

I really miss responding to all of you, I am so happy to see Jen is back. We really missed you! I feel for all of you struggling with new babies and have sympathy and envy for those of you still pregnant eagerly awaiting your babies. i appreciate the advice and condolences offfered, thanks sistermama! I wish i had more time and energy to post new photos and respond more personally.

Please know that I am reading and thinking of you all.

With love... snif. snif.

Anna Banana ~5 year old daughter ~3 year old son one angel baby and expecting July 2010
#133 of 177 Old 09-23-2004, 10:38 PM

Hi,

Tristan has hit fussy time and Jo has blissfully taken him for a walk around the house and singing Peter, Paul and Mary to him. I'm trying not to be worried about how little he is peeing and the fact that we've been waiting for 2.5 days on a poop (since his last massive meconium poop). When he pees, he pees a LOT. If he peed when he had a diaper on (both times he's peed on a rag while lying naked on the changing table), he would easily soak the whole thing. I wonder if the whole elimination thing just hurts him, somehow. Poor boy.

The teeny amounts of formula that he takes after I nurse him and pump and we give it to him by cup always come right back up. Can't say I blame him but I'm wondering if supplementing is even effective if he spits it all right back out! Oddly enough once he's spit it back out he seems satisfied, as if he were looking for a purgative, almost.

I keep thinking that if only my milk would come in full-power and he would start developing some regularity with his digestive system, I would feel a lot better, but then I am sure it would be something else.

This morning I woke up to Tristan between me and Jo on the bed. I would have sworn that I put him on my right side, between me and the co-sleeper, before I went to sleep last night. And it was 8:40 when we woke up!!! 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep?! And how did he end up between us? I thought Jo had gotten up and held or fed him in the in-between, but she hadn't.

Well, I can't say I've been too much of a bum today - I did as people have told me to, sleeping when baby sleeps, and had a short and a longer nap today because of it (one where I woke up with baby in arm and the cat on my lap! I wish I had gotten a picture), but I can't bring myself to stay on one floor of our house, so I've been up and down the stairs a lot.

Good luck to those waiting and blessings, patience and sleep to the rest of us,

xo j

: mama to T 9/04 and E 11/08
#134 of 177 Old 09-23-2004, 11:48 PM

Today's bili result was 17.7, which is not quite a full point lower than 2 days ago. Anna is on the bili blanket here at home, and her bloodwork has been ok up to this point.

Anna doesn't poop. I'm fully convinced that her lack of bowel movements is the main problem with her continued high bili tests. She hasn't had a bowel movement in nearly 3 days now. She nurses every hour AT LEAST ONCE, and has plenty (10-18) wet diapers every day, but she just DOES NOT poop. Anybody know what the issue could be? When she does have a bm, it's not hard or formed, so I don't think it's actual constipation.

She's not gaining much weight, either. She's only 3 ounces over her birth weight at 3 weeks old. My other two babes gained approx. a pound every week or so for their first little while. Both doubled their birthweight by the 2 month appointment.

I'm exhausted. Tonight marks 21 nights of sleeping in a chair with babe in arms. I can't wait till we lose this bili blanket for good and I can start working toward nursing laying down. It always takes my kids a few days to get the hang of nursing in that position, so I'd like to get started with her figuring it out.

Oh, both of the other kids (Emily age 4, Nate age 2) have horrible colds with coughing, sneezing, congestion. I'm trying to keep them medicated and away from the baby, but am I fighting a losing battle? What's the likelihood that Anna will escape this cold?

Ok, I'm being called by 3 different children at the same time. I suppose I had better answer them. At this point we're working on the triage system...the most urgent need gets attended first.

~Leigh
#135 of 177 Old 09-24-2004, 01:28 AM

((((((Anna)))))))
(((((((Jen))))))))
((((((Leigh)))))))

Hugs to each of you!
#136 of 177 Old 09-24-2004, 08:06 AM

Anna, you can actually get a yeast rash on your skin, and that might be what is on your breasts, or could it possibly be eczema, which also affects the nipples, similar to thrush? What treatment are you using for the thrush? I've had good luck recently applying tea tree oil after nursing. It absorbs well and quickly. Between that, garlic capsules and acidophilus, I've just about wiped out our case. Or could the rash just be due to dry skin?

Have you tried nursing laying down? It can take a bit of practice, but is SOO worth the effort. Especially during spurt time. Can someone try feeding her by cup or with a spoon, so you can get one long stretch of sleep, if you can't sleep laying down with her? Sleep deprivation is a form of torture, so don't feel bad about dealing poorly with it! It happens to all of us with enough deprivation. You aren't a terrible mother at all.

As for gassy Mielle; is she getting too much foremilk? Can you try nursing her on one side only for two feedings in a row? Or, having a strong letdown can also cause them to swallow too much air, in which case you can take her off at letdown and just hold a cloth to your breast to absorb the spray until it lets up, then latch her on. Also, make sure you aren't pumping too much; just enough to relieve the pressure.

I hope you have and are using a sitz bath! It helps a lot with the sore bottom.

(hugs!)

Jen, I wanted to answer your post, too, but Reid is occupying my other hand right now...
#137 of 177 Old 09-24-2004, 09:58 AM

...that's the conclusion dh has come to after experiencing the whole birth and post partum thing. I agree. We are awfully kind to each other in ways that are foreign to many men.

Anna, hugs to you and I hope you really believe that you are NOT a bad mother! I also get angry about being awakened. Plus, somehow I am mad at dh for not understanding how it feels to have a massive hemmorhoid that requires a long sitz bath after every bm.

Leigh, ooo that sounds hard! Hang in there! Hugs to you!

Jen, tell me when I can come over and deliver a little gift.

Julia, sounds like you are next!

I babysat yesterday for 4 hours and got so worn out that I had to sleep for 3 hours. I don't know how you all do it with more than one!
#138 of 177 Old 09-24-2004, 12:31 PM

Finally out of my funk of the last two days! What a miracle a few tears and a good "ARGHHH" at my DH will do! Today I'm actually feeling mellow about being over due date. I just wish some action would happen so I would feel almost due and not 7 months pregnant! My first son was 9 days early, but was due to water breaking and pitocin. My second was born at home 3 days late, but two and a half days before all sorts of "action" was starting. So, now we have a new trick with nothing happening. Oh well.

Leigh, my second got a cold at about one month -it was lousy. My husband brought it home and we kept him away from the kids, constant handwashing, sleeping in a closed off room etc. They still got it. Try to keep it away from the baby, but sometimes those germs just get everywhere!!

For those of you who are breastfeeding with fussy babes, try to cut back on dairy in your diet. It may or may not work, but dairy can be a big irritant to little ones. It took me watch my son's eczema clear up completely at 3 months after I cut out dairy to believe it.

Hope you are all well and for those of you who are holding on like me, big hugs!!

Chris
#139 of 177 Old 09-24-2004, 12:38 PM

Stacy,

Congratulations on Alexander, but I am deeply sorry that the experience was not what you were wanting. Please feel free to PM me at any time if you ever want to talk. I have been there and would love to offer any support that I can.

I hope your sweet baby can come home with you soon.
#140 of 177 Old 09-24-2004, 12:39 PM

Hey, has anyone noticed that Samantha hasnt posted since around 10 AM yesterday?! Hmmm...makes ya wonder!
#141 of 177 Old 09-24-2004, 12:41 PM

Just checking in, can't keep up with posts, replies or anything, just wanted to say I'm alive. I did a quick skim and am happy for everyone holding sweet babies and am thinking of everyone waiting to give birth and working thru struggles. My mom and in-laws are here so I will probably not get to catch up for a good week. Lots of love to everyone.

-Sheryl

Mama to DD 8 blahblah.gif and  3rdtri.gif EDD 5/21/13 joy.gif

#142 of 177 Old 09-24-2004, 12:55 PM

Going to my first post-date Dr's appt today. A bit nervous.

Feeling the occasional menstrual cramping and lower abdomen tightening. Still nothing you would call a contraction...

The cold is pretty much gone, but I'm still going to take it easy.

I'm definitely feeling 9 months pregnant now.

Hugs and labor vibes to my fellow waiting mamas!

New mamas - hang in there! you're all incredibly strong, resourceful people.

Take care,
#143 of 177 Old 09-24-2004, 01:46 PM

Everyone chant with me:

go go milk! let's go milk!

It's coming in - slooooooooowly but surely.

For those of you agonizing over engorged breasts and too much milk, c'mon over and nurse Tristan for a while, hey?

He filled a diaper this morning, though. Yippee.

Baby is sleeping and mamas are tired (home care nurse visit today at 8:30 AM), so nighty night

j

ps: Steph we're home just call first to make sure we're awake.

: mama to T 9/04 and E 11/08
#144 of 177 Old 09-24-2004, 04:25 PM

JAcskon had his one month appointment today...he gained a pound and a half in two weeks!! He now weighs 9 pounds 5 ounces....up from his birthweight of 7 pounds 2 ounces!! Everything else looks great!!!!

Have to run...

Caroline
#145 of 177 Old 09-24-2004, 04:27 PM

Well, I'm still here. Been having a few contrax, a few quite noticable but not anything with any concistency. Yesterday was a little painful because Radish decided to roll around a bit. A couple of times he'd go face up and I'd have a contrax.... oooooh that smarts. Felt like I was kicked in the back by a horse. I'd get him to roll back and instantly the pain was gone. He kepts doing the hokey-pokey too. He's got sharp elbows!!

Figured out one of the reasons that my lower left side hurt so bad. I have a HUGE new stretch mark. It's easily 3/4 of an inch WIDE and about 3+ inches long. It's right above my hair line. It wasnt' there before, it's nice and RED so it's definitely a new one.

YEAH JEN'S MILK IS COMING IN!!!

Anna-
I agree, try nursing her on one side in a row. Hindmilk is easier for them to digest. Have you tried simethicone drops? They can be a lifesaver with gas. Look at what your diet is, try to eliminate gassy foods. Dairy is notorious! Have you had a LC come out and check on you? Talk to your local LLL leader and get someone out there.

I understand how overwhelmed you can be feeling, it is not uncommon to feel that way. Your hormones are still on a roller-coaster ride and you are sleep deprived. You are doing great! I hate being woken up too (I'm a total grouch) it is hard to not feel resentment when you are exhausted. See if Jerome can cup feed or even finger feed her a little bit to give you a short break. She is highly tuned to you, so she also feeds off your frustrations. I've been that one-pony trick... the Milk Truck. It feels discouraging sometimes I know. Has Jerome tried the Neck Nestle or the Warm Fuzzy by Sears?

Quote:
The neck nestle. Place the baby in the snuggle position and lift him up a bit until his head nestles into your neck and your neck and chin drape over baby's head. You will have found one of the most comforting and calming holding patterns. In the neck nestle dad has a slight edge over mom. Babies hear not only through their ears but also through the vibration of their skull bones. By placing baby's head against your voice box, in the front of your neck, and humming and singing to your baby, the slower, more easily felt vibrations of the lower-pitched male voice often lull baby right to sleep. As you rock and walk with your baby, sing a calming song such as "Old Man River."

Another attraction to the neck nestle is that baby feels the warming air from your nose on her scalp. (Experienced mothers have long known that sometimes just breathing onto baby's head or face will calm her. They call this "magic breath.") My babies have enjoyed the neck nestle more than any of the other holding patterns, and I have, too. Dads, become a shareholder in the family art of babywearing.

The warm fuzzy. For a uniquely male variation of the snuggle hold, place baby's ear over your heart—bare skin to bare skin. The combination of the rhythm of your heartbeat and movement of your chest, plus the feel of abdominal breathing and the rhythm of your walk, introduce baby to the uniqueness of being worn by dad.
Both are great ways that Dad came try to soothe baby. David would sometimes feel frustrated that only nursing seemed to soothe Jack when he was a newborn (so only I was it!) until we really started working on using these two things. Now... Jack goes to sleep on David at the drop of a hat. :LOL His personal sofabed.

Soon we'll all be holding our little wee ones...
#146 of 177 Old 09-24-2004, 05:37 PM

Hi, I'm peeping up from my crazy busy hole in the world... ACK! How is it possible for William to turn a 20 minute diaper and nurse session into TWO AND HALF HOURS of awake time in the wee midnight hours??? Ack.

And did I mention dh had to go to CA on a work trip Wednesday and returns Monday? Luckily my sister had me stay overnight with my kids Wed and Thurs so she could help on the night shift; our friend has me staying over tonight and tomorrow; and a friend from church is coming here Sunday.

Anna, two things that help us I didn't see on your list of things you tried..

--- NAK! hee hee --- Actually I was NAKing when I asked what NAK meant...

1- putting Mielle in her carseat and going for a drive,
2- NURSE LYING DOWN. You can actually sleep while nursing! Just be sure to tilt your body or baby's so there is an air hole at the nose.

MY TWINS (AND FINN) ARE ONE MONTH OLD TODAY! Inconceivable. =o) We had our first picnic today in the front yard.

Congrats to Linda and Jen and others, and welcome sweet babies. I'm so behind.

Oh, this must be problems week -- Anna, I AM TRACKING WITH YA, GAL! I and dh have found ourselves getting pretty pissed off at the nighttime wakings... Ugh. I've had to be careful, since I know I have an anger issue anyway.
- And McKenna wasn't pooping either, maybe once every 2 or 3 days... and constantly grunting and wiggling and really hard to sleep near! Finally yesterday wee early morning she pooped (hallelujah) a little hard curd and has been regular since. All along I was trying to figure out how it was possible to have difficulty passing breastmilk, ya know?? But that curd was a decent difficult size, so I see now.

Oh, and I'd think that greatly reducing milk and meats would help with hemorrhoids, too, since your stools would be softer. I have been taking the same stool softener the hospital gave me. First thing I ordered from Eckerd when we came home from the hospital.

OK, gotta run. Wishing I had more time to visit... but alas. Two babies is a heckuvalotta work! =O)

Love you all.

Oh, gorgeous baby pics, Linda and Danielle! I'll put more up soon.
#147 of 177 Old 09-24-2004, 05:43 PM

Two more things...

Has anyone had any baby mishaps?? Poor McKenna has had two: 1) Daddy accidentally tore off her cord stump at day 3 while taking off a diaper... 2) She managed to roll off Daddy's chest at 2 weeks old while they were sleeping upright on the reclining couch, ONTO THE FLOOR HEAD-DOWN! And on the way bumped the end table.

And do cloth diapers help babies roll over?? I read babies roll over by 3 months, but William has been doing it for about 2 weeks, front to back... ??????? Is he my little genius strongman, or just a fat butted cloth diapered cutie? ha ha
#148 of 177 Old 09-24-2004, 07:31 PM - Thread Starter

Thank you everyone for the concern, support and advice, I REALLY appreciate it!

Got more sleep last night than we have had in awhile, plus agood nap today. This morning we started using gentian violet.... what a MESSSSSSSSS!!!!! ARgh! Applying the gentian violet was even kinda fun... untill Mielle insisted on nursing and got it smeared from ear to ear and chin to eyes! She rubbed her wet milky face against my purple breast and now looks like she has a big huge bruise covering most of her face!!!!
Note to self. remove any excess before nursing!!!

Got super mad at Jerome today, i had asked him to stay home with me (he didn't) after we had problems in the night. I was prepared for Mielle to awaken an hour after going to sleep, I was at peace with that possibility... i was not prpared for the return of agonizing breast pain. I'm pretty sure i had a blocked duct again last night. I could feel a lump, I nursed, pumped, hot showered and nursed again... and it's fine today. But waking in the night in agony was not on my list of things i was prepared for!!

mum2tori - thanks for the ideas.. I must admit that both mom and Jerome have offered to cup feed Mielle so I can sleep, but i know how much simpler it is for me to just feed her than to have them struggle with such an inefficient means of eating.. Jerome is the bomb when it comes to snuggling and calming mielle it's when he tries to lay her down that the fussing starts again..

Jen - I'd be happy to share... anything to drain these poor engorged monstrosities!!! I'm dripping onto a prefold as i type.

Savannah - Mielle rolls herself onto her stomach all the time... she then thrashes about with her arms and legs and LIFTS her head up off the bed. I almost worry that she will "crawl" off the edge of the bed that way! I can't believe how strong she is!

My mom leaves tommorrow evening... I don't know what I am gonna do without her. i miss her already! The worst part for me, is that the last week has been so awful that i feel like i've hardly spent any "fun" time with her. I see her so seldom and miss her so much.... I'm depressed in advance of her leaving.

My sister and her kids are possibly coming tomorrow during the day, I'm torn about how i feel. It's mom's last day, and i don't want to share, but we are more likely to go do something "fun" if there's a group of us. Also my sisiter is a chiropractor and would adjust me and Mielle. I don't really want the whole crew of 4 year old and 2 year old hanging out with us at home though..... Jerome is discussing calling in to work tommorrow. I would like that alot!

Diet.... how in the world can you figure out if something is bothering the baby??? Do you keep a journal of food eaten or something?? I've cut down my sugars already and have been avoiding drinking milk. I didn't cut out cottage cheese or cheese yet, but maybe i should... It seems like so many different foods could be causing problems that i don't know where to begin!!!!

speaking of diet... pizza is coming out of the oven right now, gotta go eat!

Anna Banana ~5 year old daughter ~3 year old son one angel baby and expecting July 2010
#149 of 177 Old 09-24-2004, 07:43 PM

#150 of 177 Old 09-24-2004, 07:55 PM

Heather,

How did your appt go today? Did there end up being anything to be nervous about?

Samantha,

Im glad you checked in today! Sorry about the new stretch mark. Im hoping I dont get any more new ones before I give birth!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page