Last week of Sept! chat thread 9/26 - 10/2 - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 183 Old 10-08-2004, 11:04 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hey everybody!

Hope everyone is well tonight. Is there anyone left who is still waiting to give birth????? I can't keep track of this stuff!

Having a very nice day and evening today. My rash seems to be responding well to the ointment the dermatologist prescribed. I feel so much better.
Also Mielle and I have been sucessfully nursing without the breast sheild. She almost seems to prefer it! Although I'm a little worried that she isn't latching quite right , cause she seems to nurse so much longer without it. Which is weird cause the literature all suggests that the sheild inhibits let down.... You would think she would stop nursing sooner. regardless, i am very happy and proud about the progress we are making.
My mother in law is spending the night tonight, and is happily snuggling Mielle and changing her diaper. Which is just fine with me! I get to get online! although it is after our "bed time" and I will have to wait for the next nursing session to get Mielle and i to sleep.

Happy dreams to all, and sweet warm snuggly babies in arms... kisses

Anna Banana ~5 year old daughter ~3 year old son one angel baby and expecting July 2010
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#182 of 183 Old 10-08-2004, 11:16 PM - Thread Starter

nak hopefully last formula feeding, to anna !

we both had a nap this afternoon and i had the unconscious thought when waking - please let this all be a dream and there not be a baby under my arm. it took me a good half hour to an hour to get over the guilt i felt from that... horrible, horrible feeling. thankfully little one has spent the evening being charming

mn twins losing bad against the yankees, feh!

: mama to T 9/04 and E 11/08
#183 of 183 Old 10-09-2004, 01:16 AM - Thread Starter

new thread for next week

more Tristan pictures on pages 2 and 3

Flu shot: Jo is getting it because she has asthma and works with a LOT of people at a university, and she never, ever wants to have flu again. Last time she was so sick and weak that she could not get out of bed to change the channel on the TV and ended up involuntarily watching 2 hours of Teletubbies. I am still undecided. I would hate for TJ to somehow end up with flu when he's so small and so therefore may get the vaccine for myself... still thinking about it.

: mama to T 9/04 and E 11/08

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page