Week of July 12! - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-15-2004, 03:47 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I also wanted to say I hope we can all feel respected here for our decisions. When this topic came up I thought "oh no, i hope this doesn't end up like all the other circ discussions!" b/c we are such a close group here.

No, OakEmber, it wasn't MDC. I didn't discover that until I was about 6 months PG. It was a mainstream board spin-off from a fertility website. I did make a couple of good friends (who both post here now, lol) but many of the others...it was hard to deal with. That's why I'm so glad I'm PG here on MDC and joined up with all you awesome mamas!

teapot2.GIF Homeschooling, Homesteading Mama to DD ('02) and DS ('04)  ribbonjigsaw.gif blogging.jpg homeschool.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-15-2004, 06:41 PM - Thread Starter

Jillerina: I just read your other thread and I am SO happy for you that you got into the birthing center! Fate really smiled on you!!

Where is everybody? I've had a crappy day in the lab (again). I'm plagued by lab gremlins - little things are going wrong and I'm just not having a good time with my experiments. I only have a few weeks left here, and desperately want some good data to take home with me.

Jillerina's thread got me thinking about my own birthing dilemma. I'm moving back home at 32 weeks PG. The family doctor I had ages ago has since left his practice. Apparently, I need to find a family doctor BEFORE I find an OB, because I need a referral to see an OB. It's so hard to find a good doctor. Someone who you click with, who agrees with your philosophy...I want someone the whole family can use. Not going to be easy to find that in such a short term. I'm also not sure where to birth, though thanks to some info from mirthful I'm checking out more options. Anyways, I am just starting to feel like this is all going to be so last-minute...I'm going to be dealing with finding the perfect family doctor, an OB, a hospital, and a pediatrician.

I'm also one of those people who always sees the good in everybody (at first), who desperately wants it to "work out" and who has a hard time leaving.

Sigh. Oh well, sorry for my pity party. I know things will work out...they'd better!

teapot2.GIF Homeschooling, Homesteading Mama to DD ('02) and DS ('04)  ribbonjigsaw.gif blogging.jpg homeschool.gif

Old 07-15-2004, 07:51 PM

26 weeks

Piglet - so sorry that you have to face finding a new family Dr. Somehow I've managed to not have a primary care physician for the last year or so - and I know it's something I need to do as well (not to mention a pediatrician)... I also don't really know where to start. For pediatricians, I know my Dr. has some she recommends and their practice is pretty liberal, so maybe the peds are too.

So - is anyone else bruising easy and finding them hard to heal? I fell about a month ago (silly me, I stepped in a hole) and still have this ugly lingering bruise on my shin. It seems with all those extra fluids we have swimming in our legs that the bruise would be healing faster - not slower. Sigh - just another excuse to hide from the shorts :-)
Old 07-15-2004, 08:52 PM

<----Big. Hot. Uncomfortable.
Old 07-15-2004, 09:51 PM

I hear ya Katie!

I actually had always planned not to be pregnant in the summer. I've had a few friends warn me that it is just an especially uncomfortable time to be pregnant. But here I am... you know what they say about best laid plans.
Old 07-15-2004, 10:12 PM

LOL I figured since I live in Florida, it doesn't really matter when I'm pg....just different levels of hotness....it was 98 here today....

Amy, USCG wife and homeschooling, ebfing, homebirthing Mama to M (8), L (6), L (2.5)
Old 07-15-2004, 10:46 PM

I didn't find it too bad when I was pregnant with Ember through the summer, then again most of it was spent in Calgary which is notorious for it's crazy weather patterns (as in if you don't like the weather, wait 10 mins...it'll change), so it was a real mixture and never scotching hot. My EDD with her was Nov.5, so not much difference in the stage I was at. I did try to avoid being pregnant through the summer, was infact due in June at one point, but you know what...today I had the Mom and Tots group at my house and there were two little babies, one just under 2 months and the other about 4 months and seeing how hot and fussy they were in thier moms arms got me thinking that maybe it isn't so bad being pregnant right now...didn't look too fun nursing a sweaty, fussy baby! So, on the bright side...we'll get to snuggle up and be cozy in Oct. (exect of course those of you like Amy who are in Florida). Just wanted to add though that I am glad that this summer has not been like it was last summer here...that would have been unbearable!

BeansMomma- I hope you heal up fast...I bruise pretty easily most of the time so I haven't noticed a difference, boy do I notice how much faster my Dd heals than me though...ah, youth.

Piglet- Sorry you are having a crummy day! Wishing you luck finding a Dr. and OB etc...I had to find a new one too, and have only seen him once so I don't really feel like he's my Dr., KWIM? I wish I had someone that I truly felt comfortalbe with...I am loving my midwife but unfortunately I only get to see her until 6 weeks pp. Glad that it wasn't a MDC board BTW!

Mirthfulmum- I guess it probably does have a big infuence too because there are people who really couldn't afford it, not like you can just put it on your Visa, hey!
Old 07-15-2004, 11:47 PM

Hey just checkin' in. I feel big and hot too. So, Piglet, what kind of experiments are you working on? That sounds so interesting, despite the gremlins. I hope everything falls into place when you move, it must seem pretty daunting.

I've had a pretty good week. I finally found a mom's group, and I love it so far. We went to our second park date today and had a little picnic. There was a wading pool and a playground, so Logan had a blast while I got to talk to other moms. I've been pretty lonely here as far as friends are concerned (we've lived here a year) so it's been really nice to talk to other adults. There was a little baby there and Logan was being so sweet to her, he kept putting her pacifier back in her mouth gently when it would fall. He told me, "It's like a nipple." Someone told him, "you're gonna be such a good big brother!" and he says matter-of-factly, "yes."

Oh, and we're a no-circ family here, if anyone's interested. Dh was circ'd and he's always been kind of upset about it, like he didn't get a say in it, yk? And I too am loving this October moms group.

Mom to two boys, 7 and 10.  Expecting 3rd boy any day now with DH (his first).

Old 07-15-2004, 11:53 PM

Wow. I just continue to be amazed at how well the moving mama's are handling things! I'm kind of overwhelmed by the amount of projects that need (I know, strong word) to be done by the time the baby comes but they don't even remotely compare the whole adjustment of moving. So much good luck to all of you as it gets closer!

Piglet, sorry your day in lab sucked. Work has been really slow for me today too. I really should finish this document so I can leave, but instead I'm posting here! It's very difficult to think about technical stuff when mostly I just feel like thinking about being pregnant.

Beansmama, I don't know about healing time... I think I may actually be healing a bit faster than normal, but it might just be that since my activities have become more gentle I'm just bruising myself less!

Lucysmama, Mirthful, trueblue, so sorry you guys are too hot! I'm not saying this to make you feel bad, but I had the strangest thing last night. I woke up absolutely freezing. I think it was a cool night and I was losing the blanket and I just got so so cold I couldn't stop shivering and I pressed up completely against dh who couldn't believe how cold I was. I eventually got warm (maybe even a bit clammy warm) but it was so weird. It's July, I live it California... Very strange!

OakEmber, I like your point - it's much easier for us to keep our babies at a comfortable temperature through the hot summer than it is for them to keep themselves comfy!

I should really get back to work.

By the way, my bigger dog Deek (he's 4 years old) would really appreciate it if you could send some good vibes his way. He is having a mast cell tumor removed from his side on Monday. It's small and slow growing and just under his skin so we are optimistic the surgery will have clean margins and will be curative, but since this kind of tumor can be invasive they are going to take out a big chunk to be on the safe side... Dh and I are trying not to worry too much... our dogs are our family and we love them so so much - it can be scary when one of them isn't perfectly healthy. Hopefully it will all be fine once they lumpy is removed and he heals.

oh, and hi courtney&logan - we must have crossed posted. logan sounds like he's going to be a wonderful big brother!

me dh ds1 (11/04) ds2 (7/10) and
Old 07-16-2004, 01:16 AM

I am totally feeling the October Mama love, too! I get all choked up thinking about us all having our babies at the same time, going thru the same stuff, feeling each other's pains, and ending up with adorable babies to take care of. We are going to have to continue this after the babies are born!
Old 07-16-2004, 01:46 AM

Hi. I haven't been posting much, but I check the thread several times a day. :

Courtney, are you in Portland? I know Beansmama is in Portland, too. It'd be fun if we three could meet up after the babies get here and let them say Hi!

Piglet, I work in a research lab, too. I swear pregnancy is putting bad juju on my assays lately.... I'm just not mentally "there" maybe and that's what's making things so wonky. I'd much rather be daydreaming about the baby and lurking on the diaper forum. (BTW, if any of you haven't been sucked in by the diaper hyenas yet, just AVOID the diaper forum entirely! It is one crazy addictive world I'd probably have been fine never knowing about! :LOL )

Is anyone getting nervous about birth? It just hit me this week. Up until now I had the attitude of, "It'll be tough but I can do anything. Women in my family have babies without batting an eye." (I have a VERY LARGE extended family. My grandparents on one side have 35 grandchildren and 23 great-grandchildren.)

But lately I've been getting a little scared about it. I'm starting to get big and uncomfortable, and 14 weeks more (getting bigger and bigger) is beginning to sound like a long time. I find that I'm complaining a lot about sore back, sore pelvis, etc.... And I worry that if I'm complaining now, good god how will I ever manage a non-medicated homebirth! Just had to get that off my chest. Someone tell me I'm not the only first-timer starting to freak out!

Good luck flitters with the doggy! Hope he heals up fast!
Old 07-16-2004, 01:54 PM

Nancy...I think there comes a time in everyone's first pregnancy when you realise that there is only one way out (well nowadays that is figuratively speaking I guess, but the other alternative isn't any better). There will come a point when you start to get excited and look forward to giving birth too...at least there was for me. (imagine rollercoaster smilie here)

I agree with Flitters, wow, the idea of moving seems beyond what I could accomplish right now! Kudos to the ones doing it!

Keeping Deek in my thoughts Flitters.

Lucysmama- yes, we will definately have to continue doing this...and I must say I am really looking forward to hearing everyone's birth stories! It will be so nice having a group of friends who actually understand the issues important to us...and I am pretty sure we won't be hearing about 3 week old babies being given cereal to sleep through the night :

Courtney- What a sweetie Logan is, I am sure he will be an awesome big brother!
Old 07-16-2004, 02:20 PM

Nancy - yep, I'm in Portland too. I'd love to get together after the babies are born. Though, I'm guessing I wont have my act together till after the holidays. And if ya ever need a cool mom's group (that actually plans playdates and activities all the time) I know of one.

I was really nervous about giving birth the first time around too. Then, after it was over I was kinda sad cause I wanted to do it again, weird huh. Now, I'm totally looking forward to it. In my mind it seems so easy to just push him out. Also, I know what you mean about "if I'm feeling this big and uncomfortable now, what about 3 mo. from now?" But, if I remember correctly, it didn't seem to get a whole lot worse after the 7 mo. point. My ribs got a bit more crowded, but overall it just felt the same for a long time.

Thanks for putting up w/ my mushy stories about Logan you guys.

edited to add: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Emily, Piglet! :

I hope you guys had a great day!

Old 07-16-2004, 05:50 PM

Anyone else just super emotional lately? I swear, there are days when I cry all day long. I am also trying to wean myself off of Wellbutrin, so that might have something to do with it. But I don't have any of the other "depression" symptoms that I usually deal with: I have the same appetite, am still leaving the house every day, still enjoying the things I love to do, still getting dressed and putting on makeup every day, today I got 2 loads of laundry and a lot of cleaning done. I just have ZERO patience for the kiddos, and I cry with the snap of a finger. I think it sounds more like pregnancy emotional rollercoaster and crabbiness than depression, don't you think?

Tonight some friends from Wisconsin are coming by and we're going out to dinner (with the kiddos, please keep your fingers crossed that they're easy to deal with tonight), and tomorrow night is a neighborhood BBQ/picnic at our next door neighbor's which should be fun and a little chaotic. Our neighbor estimated about 25 "knee-biters" (LOL! AKA small children), so it's going to be kind of crazy over there. Glad we live right next door and can leave easily, LOL.

Anyway.. What are everyone else's weekend plans?
Old 07-16-2004, 07:49 PM

I was checking my e-mail and saw that there were a few responses to the fact that my DH needed to be circs'd as an adult. Yes, it was excruciating for him. At the time, he was fighting infections that could not get under control. If you had a penis, and it was swollen and raw from a ravaging infection, I'm sure you'd be in a wee bit of pain as well from a circumcision. And as my3boyz stated, adults do require more time to heal than a child does. And to this day, my husband has not had one problem with his penis since the circ. It was the best decision/procedure for him. I am completely confident that we have not scared our son by circ him at birth, but perhaps have spared him the familial trait of needing to be circ. later in life.

Susan
Old 07-16-2004, 09:08 PM

OWE! Well, not only do I have my smashed thumb, but Ds threw a jagged rock the size of a golfball at me from 3 feet away, and now I have a gapping wound under my right eye. Closed on the house, and the painting's coming along nicely, our lease here isn't up until the end of Sept. so we're taking things nice and slow. THe house is just up the road from this place.

I've not been struggling too much with emotions... Except for that freaky no nipple dream, I guess I have some issues to work out!

Piglet, Flitters, and Jendoula BIG

I too look forward to hearing everyone's birht stories.
You portland mama's, Dh and I dream of moving out there in the next 5-10 yrs.

I'm so happy to be back to the apt. Georgia summers are steamy, and theres no electric at this point. Poor dh and his step mom are sweating buckets while painting. To this I say THANK YOU my sweet little Gabriel Reed, for if not for you, I'd be painting!
much love mama's!
Old 07-17-2004, 12:26 AM

<----This is me!

I just went to my midwife, and everything looks PERFECT! I don't have any nitrates or leukocites in my urine anymore. My blood pressure is still very low (108/60). No swelling. I am measuring 29 weeks. I heard the heartbeat with the fetoscope, and so did dd! Best of all....the baby is in the Optimal Fetal Position, head down, left anterior! I hope he/she stays that way! I felt so happy that everything is going so well!

Momadance - Dontcha secretly love getting out of stuff like painting the house?!? It's such a pregnancy perk IMO.

Jen - Yes, I am very emotional too! And my patience level is not what it should be with my toddler, I'm sorry to say.
Old 07-17-2004, 08:36 PM

Katie - I'm so glad to hear everything is going well with you and your babies health, and that you had a good appointment. That must be such a relief.

Old 07-17-2004, 09:40 PM

Katie...that's awesome! Congrats on getting to hear the heartbeat...I am looking forward to hearing it via the fetoscope at my next appt. Hope your baby stays in that position

Momadance- Ouch, sounds like you are having a run of bad luck, hope that's all done with! Feeling better today? At least you aren't painting...I agree with Katie on that one!

Ya know, my emotions haven't been anything like they should be :LOL...I am pretty even keeled and have been for pretty much the whole time. Wasn't like that with Dd....could it have anything to do with the baby's personality?? Wouldn't that be neat...maybe it means that I am having a mellow boy

Susan, I realised later that I had not said anything about your Dh having to have a circ. as an adult...sorry to hear that, I am sure that was not fun by any strech of the imagination!

ETA: I have been looking into purchasing some cloth diapers and really got my head spinning last night...I have quite a few Kooshies (AIO) given to me by a friend, I've heard both good and bad about them, but figure they will be worth a try (as they were free). I also have about 1/2 dozen diaper basic fleece fitted, anyone familiar at all with them? and some that aren't identifiable. I just got 2 new bummis super-whisper wraps to go over the fleece ones. Dh is on EI right now so I want to just get a few things at a time...I was thinking of just getting a dozen Chinese Prefolds to see if I like them since I do have some AIO, etc. Anyone have any advise?? I know there is a diaper forum but I was hoping to get some advise from people I know, KWIM??
Old 07-17-2004, 10:18 PM - Thread Starter

Jen, I'm very emotional lately...I cry easily, get crabby easily...I really notice it!

gottaknit: to be honest.....[warning: deep dark, not-admitted-on-MDC before confession coming out...] the thought of labour absolutely terrifies me. I am petrified of it to the point where I have had this recurrent nightmare for years that I am in labour, at the hospital, but nobody will give me any drugs...they laugh at me and say "what are you going to do? NOT give birth?"...[insert evil doctor laugh here]. I would then imagine being totally traumatized by the pain, to the point where all feelings/concerns about the baby were gone....

But because I had a scheduled cesarian (I have HSV and a few other complications), I never experienced so much as a single contraction. So I never had to deal with my fears. Sometimes I get really jealous hearing homebirth stories...until it comes to the pain part, then it brings up all sorts of really bad feelings. Ah well, I guess it's all the for the better that I'm destined to be a c-section mama. I'd probably have to pay out of pocket for the therapy, otherwise!

momadance: I'm so sorry to hear about all your wounds! No fun dealing with that on top of pregnancy. that's great that the stuff with the house is going so well.

re: being pregnant in the summer. Well, I actually have always thought that having a summer baby was best, because you can get them out of the house, and they can be in just a diaper, against your skin all the time, etc. I'm a bit sad that Sasha will be a fall baby. His adorable diapers will be covered up whenever we go out, and he'll be bundled up in my cozy pouch (I like the attention of having a newborn, lol). Plus we won't be spending alot of time outside. He'll be a big baby by the time summer comes to Vancouver!

Well, thanks to everybody for the hugs. I ended up having a wonderful day. I came home early and took Emily to the water park, apparently she'd been asking all day to go "swimming in the water!", but DH was all sunned out. Me, I'd spent the day in an air-conditioned lab, so it all sounded great to me. We had a lovely time together, and I am trying to really savour this time - soon we'll be a family of four, and Emily will no longer be the centre of it all...

Today I've had SUCH a relaxing day. In fact, we didn't even leave the house (well, DH did to get his hair cut). It was a cool and cloudy day, and I really enjoyed the break from the heat and sunshine. While DD napped, I did some "decluttering" in preparation for our move. We really don't have much at all, so it should go smoothly. Anyways, I feel like a whole new woman today!!

Lucysmama: glad to hear the midwife appt went well, and that all is looking good!

Old 07-17-2004, 10:24 PM

Amie-

Ok, I LOOOOVE to talk diapers, so I will jump right in! We are doing mainly fitteds with covers. I think we have 15 or so fitteds now. We also have about 8 newborn AIOs and a dozen infant prefolds. But the prefolds are just back up. I personally just suck at folding and snappi-ing prefolds, so I don't like to use them. I prefer fitteds, because they are so easy, and I hear they work AWESOME for containing breastmilk poopy explosions. I have a bunch of Bizzy B Hive fitteds, some Nanipoos, some Tootsweet, some Kissaluvs and a few random others bought from the Trading Post. For covers, I have a few Proraps I found at a consignment store....and I figure I need about 4 more covers. Dh wants to use ONLY wool on the new baby, because he thinks it is so much healthier.....but he doesn't realize how expensive and sometimes difficult-to-find good newborn wool covers are. I think we will do about half wool covers and half PUL covers/AIOs.

Oh, BTW a few mamas who just had babies said in the Diapering forum that they use between 20-25 changes/day in the first few weeks. I really wanna only wash every 36 hours at most, so that is why we are buying so much.

And, I am uploading my newborn diaper stash into an online album, so when it is done, I will post the link if you wanna take a look!
Old 07-17-2004, 11:49 PM

re: cloth dipes...

I'm trying to avoid the cloth diaper forum b/c it makes me itch to spend money So I'm happy to talk diapers somewhere that I don't have to struggle w/ my willpower :LOL ...

We're using a combination of fitted and prefolds w/ covers and FuzziBunz. I have some very sweet newborn fitteds that I can't resist not using, but after this baby grows out of those, I'll probably phase out the fitteds and just do prefolds w/ covers (mostly wool, and I'm learning to knit my own soakers ) and FuzziBunz. I get overwhelmed with too much variety, so it helps to keep things simple, both for me and for DH when he tries to help w/ diaper changes and/or laundry.

I'm so excited to have another tiny bum to cloth diaper!!
Old 07-18-2004, 01:43 AM

Ok, so now I have a prefold question...I have pretty much decided that I want to have a dozen on hand partly for back-up. I have come across them on so many different sites and I am not sure if there is really a difference between Chinese prefolds and ones that are just called prefolds...does it really matter.

And I am finding this to quickly become an addiction, before even using them :LOL With Ember I had one Mother-ease diaper w/cover that I used on occasion but that hardly counts... I found a site with fuzzi bunz for by 2 get one free, so I am tempted (they are really expensive here in Canada, like $21 a piece)...too bad Dh is not working right now.
Old 07-18-2004, 01:45 AM

on dipes......i make all my cloth...i made 10 pocket fitteds to use with wool/pro-care covers....and then decided i wanted to be able to SEE the cute fabric i have picked out, so the rest of the baby stash will be AIO pockets...i use fleece for the binding...they look soooo comfy!!

can i get you gals' opinion on a name...i know we've done the name thing already, but i didn't get any comments on my name choices then...

BOY: Micah Lane (all the boys have the same middle name, which is daddy's middle name) OR, and this one i have just started mulling about, Tait Daniel. Tait seems to be growing on me, but it doesn't go with Lane, so i picked my dad's name to go with it...do you think he would feel left out if he didn't get daddy's middle name too or do you think it would be special for him to have g-pa's name?

GIRL: Makenna Grace has been our girl's name since baby #1. i had come across the name Trinity awhile ago, but dh just never seemed to like it, it would be Trinity Grace if he did like it.

thanks for the input!!
Old 07-18-2004, 01:52 AM

Darn, wasn't FuzziBunz....that deal is on Wonderoos, anyone tried them??

3boyz- Hmm, I think that I like Micah Lane best for a boy...I have always liked Tait too though, but I do think that if the other boys have Lane for a MN I'd continue that....Or you could use Tait Micah Lane or Tait Daniel Lane.

As for a girl, Trinity is Ember's MN so of course that gets my vote Sorry, looks like you weren't really asking for an opinion on that one as your Dh doesn't like it. Maknna is a nice name too, would your Dh go for Makenna
Trinity?
Old 07-18-2004, 01:57 AM

3boyz4us-

Dh and I considered 'Tate' for our baby....for about 10 seconds. We then realized we would be Nate, Kate and Tate. :LOL Uh...no. I do really like the name, though!!!

Makenna is really pretty. Mak-names are really popular here. There are a LOT of Makennas, Mackenzies, and Makaylas. I don't know if that is important to you or not to consider.
Old 07-18-2004, 01:57 AM

Just checking in and hoping you all are having a nice weekend. I took Collin and Aidan to a park nearby today and they had a blast!! Good excercise for me too!

On the whole circ thing, We are a circ family and it wasn't until recently that I even heard that some people don't circ. It is just so common here. All 3 boys did really well too through it and healed very quickly. They didn't even need meds the whole day. Just me nursing brought them comfort and they never fussed when I changed their dipes. Now we don't vax, and we cloth diaper so that makes us the oddballs. Anyways it just all comes down to personal convictions.

I had a really odd dream the other night. I dreamt I was getting ready to bring our new little guy home and across the room he was being held by a friend of mine. When she brought him to me he was the size of another friends baby who is 5 mos. old--being 25 lbs. I fell over just trying to hold him. I woke up and start praying, "Please dear God don't let him be that big!"
I have average size babies so it really freaked me out!
Old 07-18-2004, 12:00 PM

ON diapers: I have close to 50 premium size CPF's. I bought some on Ebay in great condition for less then a buck a dipe. I also try to hit the local thrift store on half off mondays for covers and such. I've found nb motherease fitted, nappi's and a couple aio's there. I think we may eventually get a few AIO's, but starting out, I think CPF's are it for us. I don't buy nb stuff, 'cause with the pf's you can just fold 'em to fit. A big motivating factor for us with cd though is the money you save! And if you start getting into all AIO's and fancy schmancy stuff, your not really saving money! Especially if this is your last babe. (this is our rational for ourselves) I have some cute stuff Miles wore too.

Katie: I've made a couple nb wool covers from 1/2 off thrift store sweaters. I bought 1 sweater for 1.00 and made 2 covers from it! And it was super easy (i'm all thumbs, well one thumb now, I think I'm gonna lose the nail LOL)
Old 07-18-2004, 12:04 PM

Oh on the name's! I know 2 Trinity's, one of which I believe is a Trinity Grace. (grace is a super popular middle name here in Atlanta)

I like Daniel. What about Daniel Lane? Not crazy about Tate.
I vote for Micah Lane.

DItto on the lots of Mac names! This area is swarming with them.
Old 07-18-2004, 12:50 PM

Oh! ANd I also forgot to say you mama's have a great week next week. I won't be checking in. We're driving to Ontario tomorow, and won't be home until next Sunday or Monday! We're hitting my mom's cottage again on Lake Huron. Hopefully it's warm now! The drive is gonna take us 15 hours
Miles is used to it though, and we're leaving around 4 am. Last time Miles and I did the drive just the 2 of us, we left at 6 am, he slept until 7:30 and stayed awake the entire rest of the drive. Good thing he doesn't mind it too much...

User Tag List