Week of September 27-who's next? - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 206 Old 09-30-2004, 02:30 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hey all you Chatty Cathy's!

So I have a baby shower this weekend, and everyone bugged me to set up a registry (and I mean everybody), and so I did....

And guess what, only one thing has been purchased off of it! The one brand name mainstream thing I registered for - the Land's End Diaper Bag Backpack. I registered for all this fun stuff that I really want - slings, cloth diaper stuff, organic cotton baby towels and blankets, etc... as well as some generic baby stuff like a thermometer and bathtub.... and no one bought any of it. So do they all just think I'm some kind of freak? Did they see the words "cloth diaper" and just run away screaming? I'm confused. :

Anyone else have any luck with their registry? I have a feeling I'm going to get half a dozen diaper genies...
#122 of 206 Old 09-30-2004, 02:39 PM - Thread Starter

Didn't you do find gift? me neither.... Just off my b&m registries I did for those who weren't online, etc. Mil bought some cds for me after I showed her my stash b/c she cded dh. I didn't register cds just AMEX gift cards/cheques b/c of the sporadic stockings of WAHMs.

Rough two days...I *must* get those beads out today! :
#123 of 206 Old 09-30-2004, 03:00 PM

Some labor vibes must have been in the air last night. Last night I crashed hard and went to bed right after the kids at 8:30pm. And according to DH (I remember nothing of this conversation btw), somewhere around 2am he noticed that I was breathing really heavy and slightly moaning. It woke him up. Then I would stop and it would start again about 5 minutes later. He was awake timing my breathing/moaning and he said I was doing it about every 5 minutes. He finally woke me up after an hour of him "timing" me and asked me if I was ok and if I was having any contractions. Apparently I told him in a very groggy voice that the baby was squeezing me. Like I said before, I don't remember any of this. If I was having contractions, I was too whipped to notice. But boy did it freak DH out. He said this morning that he barely slept and said he's not ready for this baby to come yet. He said I need to give him at last 2 more weeks! lol. Um, dude, completely out of my control. Who knows, maybe I was just dreaming. Now if only real labor could be like that...sleeping soundly through it!

And I just read Kate's birthstory. Congratulations. Welcome to the world Ruby. our first birthstory...can't wait to read more!
#124 of 206 Old 09-30-2004, 03:31 PM

Hi everyone!! Congrats on Ruby's birth, Kate!!! I was so excited to see a story!!! I can't believe how many contractions are going around. It's the moon!!! That's what my mw said when I talked to her today. I've been checking myself each day (it's really hard not to if you know how!) and I am almost fully effaced, though luckily for the moment dilation remains around 1cm. I need to make it to tomorrow for my mw to feel comfortable attending. But I've been having a bunch of contractions, though they feel B-H like thank goodness. Just need to go one more day!

DH is coming down to my parents today so that is nice, I don't have to worry about him driving 2 hours to me when I go into labor! And he's really hoping I make til at least tomorrow too, we haven't had sex in 10 weeks and he really wants to make sure we get at least one session in before we have to wait another 6-8. :LOL Ok, I'd like to get some too!

Reading about snacks in the hospital reminded me to pass on a tip. When I was in labor with DS, I only wanted to drink plain water...big mistake. Make sure you drink some juices (I didn't want to eat either) bc you will really need the energy it provides!

I wanted to say more but I have to go take my nap before I miss my chance...DS has been asleep for 30 min already.

Amy, USCG wife and homeschooling, ebfing, homebirthing Mama to M (8), L (6), L (2.5)
#125 of 206 Old 09-30-2004, 04:30 PM

Okay, I know I'm getting carried away posting pics, but I posted a pic today of where we plan on having the baby I scrubbed in there today!

trueblue, and soogie, you guys have the same due date! It'd be pretty early to hatch the young ones, so some sticky vibes are heading your way!
#126 of 206 Old 09-30-2004, 05:22 PM

Anyone care to share some of their contrax with me? It's pretty cloudy here, maybe none of the moon vibes are getting through. Not to get a big political thing started, but I've been asked if I was going to watch the debates and I've said yes...I just realized it starts at 9 tonight. Do you know what I'll be doing at 9 tonight? Sleeping. If I am not sleeping, I better be laboring b/c there is no other acceptable excuse imo!
BTW, I've been bad. I printed one of those mandalas and have been working on it at work. I find it helps me calm down a little when my hormones start getting the better of me. Unfortunetly, all I have are a six pack of highlighters. I wish I had my big set of colored pencils. I just may bring them in tomorrow.
Okay, watched pot signing off for now....ready to hang a sign outside my cube with daily updates....
#127 of 206 Old 09-30-2004, 05:39 PM

Just wanted to post that my dr. appt went really well today. I am about 1 cm but cervix is still pretty thick. Not really having any action and pretty content to stay pg for another 1.5-2.5 weeks. I have never been dilated though this soon..hmmmm.

When dh and I were leaving for the appt. today MIL said, "So I expect for just Thaddeus to come back." I told any more comments on me having this baby there might be some trouble. She then said, "on second thought, just wait till next week." I was polite though, but I think she is getting the hint to watch what she says.

As for hospital snacks, I never took anything as I could get snacks for free. My fave is getting the Italian ice, yummy But I know each hospital is different.

Ok I am off to read and relax.
#128 of 206 Old 09-30-2004, 05:58 PM

Thia! Sending labor vibes your way (if I have that ability)...sorry you're feeling so restless.

Well my GBS swab was negative. I was able to swab myself here at home as well. What my m/w told me was that there is a 1 in 400 chance the baby could get it if I was positive- and risk becoming septic. With antibiotics in labor - it reduced the chance to 1 in 2000 (if I remember correctly). I know there are a lot of differing opinions on this, but I personally would've liked to know, yk?

Momadance - I loved your belly shots, nice big ole belly. And your birthing space looks really nice too. It's funny, one of your pics reminded me of a goddess as well- like one of those fertility sculptures from 3000 years ago or something.
And Soogie and Mandi, forgot to mention earlier - I loved seeing your belly shots as well! Your kitchen looks like it probably turned out beautiful, Mandi.

Amie- my midwife and I made the almost exact same appointment after I saw her yesterday. We're skipping next week and meeting on the 13th and then the 20th- which will hopefully be my last. You know we have the same EDD?

And I saw a tinge of pink on the t.p. yesterday, whoo hoo I guess I'm starting to dilate a bit.

So, now I'm trying to decide what to paint on my belly cast. It's funny that mandalas crossed my mind and then I came here and saw the link to them. My dad is a psychiatrist, so I grew up learning about Carl Jung and mandalas and their representation of the unconcious mind, etc. I'm wondering if flowers would be too cheesy to paint on the cast. Maybe I'll just paint something weird and provocative, I don't know. Just trying to keep busy.

I'm really enjoying being pregnant right now, and I went for a great walk yesterday - actually walked at a quick pace. I think I can make it another 3 weeks.

Ashlee- I hope all goes well for your g.ma, I'll say a prayer for her.

Congratulations Kate- sounds like a wonderful birth!

Mom to two boys, 7 and 10.  Expecting 3rd boy any day now with DH (his first).

#129 of 206 Old 09-30-2004, 06:13 PM

38 weeks

Well, between last night when I went to sleep (foot in my ribs) and my appointment this morning with my mw this baby went breech :LOL With my second baby she spent all her timing turing this and that way so I am not concerned. I dont think I would have any problem birthing a breech as I am pretty big in pelvis area and my babies are normally in the 7-8 lb range.

Had thought 2 nights ago maybe we would have a baby that night but all those contractions I had been having that day and evening stopped. They where even intense enought to wake me up.

I am ready to have this baby. Nesting hit me a few days ago so the house is looking pretty good :LOL

Off to find something else to clean

Edited to add: I took a nap and woke to find the baby had turned back to its proper position. Still trying to figure out how it can turn without me knowing
#130 of 206 Old 09-30-2004, 06:42 PM

Hello finally! Well, the surgery went well, she's back in her regular hospital room already after just an hour or so in recovery. She won't be going home for a while but for now she doesn't seem to mind the hospital. Thanks everyone for keeping us in your thoughts!

Since I am soooo late posting this week and there's so much to catch up on, forgive me if I miss a lot.

First off, Yay!!! Congratualtions on the birth Kate!

Everyone that's having serious prelabor signs, I'm jealous!! Well, actually I made a 'deal' with my babe, that he/she has to wait for October 10 and then it's all systems go. My brother is coming home from Honduras way early to be here for the birth and I would hate it if he missed it. Of course, I am starting to get uncomfortable enough to make me kinda grouchy, so if babe 'happened' to break the 'deal', I wouldn't be too upset.

diaper bags: My dh is a manager of a restaurant so he gets first pick of anything in the lost and found box. Well, he let this diaper bag sit for 2 weeks and no one claimed it so it's ours! It's actually one of those messenger bags that is designed to fit comfortably on your shoulder, ya know? So I figure he can carry that one, and I have a handmedown black diaper bag that I'll use. No idea what kind it is, but it's cute enough and doesn't scream diaper bag.

I'm not going to the hospital ( : assuming all goes well) but I have heard that one nice thing to have is a good pair of warm socks. And I definately agree on the smell of hospitals. Sincemost won't let you burn candles, maybe take a few that smell nice that you won't light. Just set them around and maybe it will help?

Ann,I saw your birth center on one of the few baby shows on discovery where they show 'unconventional births' and I thought 'Wow, I wish we had those birth centers here!' That place is beautiful and the midwives seemed awesome too!

Nancy, I registered at TWO places (Target and Babies r us) because everyone said I HAD to. Well, I figured hey it's their money and if they buy a bunch of cr@p I can just take it back. Only like 2 people even bought anything from the registry and one of them was my mom! Luckily I got a few gift cards and some cash (which is what we wanted anyway) and not TOO much junk.

I went to the midwife on monday and everything looks good. She hasn't mentioned GBS testing yet and i keep forgetting to ask her about it , but I know I won't get any antibiotics unless there's symptoms and she's very anti-vax and anti-drug in general so I assume she'll be fine with it. She guesstimated 6-6.5 lbs on the baby, but I'm thinking a little more. Either way, I want a fat one so I gotta get to eating!

Ummm, I know I'm forgetting lots... Oh yeah! I read thru last week's thread and saw that I completely forgot to thank you all for the sweet compliments on my pics! They made me feel so good I don't know how I forgot! So thankyou!

Have a good day eveyone! I'm off to fatten this little munchkin up a bit!
#131 of 206 Old 09-30-2004, 06:52 PM

wow, lots of contractions going around! i was contracting a little bit while getting the NST today, actually had fun glancing over at the screen while feeling them, kind of like riding a small rollercoaster

dr's appt. today ... my cervix is very soft, no dilation yet, but i know that's not a bad sign. the dr. said at this point with the baby measuring small and both of us in very good health, no problems going past my due date. whew! my husband keeps telling the baby "come out!" i'm sleeping better at night, he's on edge because he expects me to wake him up any minute *lol*

i'm glad y'all like the mandalas, i can't say enough good things about coloring! it's definitely good for the soul

peace,
meli

treehugger.gif Willow (6) says: "Mother Earth is the mother of all mothers"

angel1.gif Phoenix (6/2011) ♥      print-n-color mandalas >photosmile3.gif

#132 of 206 Old 09-30-2004, 07:02 PM

I forgot the QOTW!
I am sooo excited about everything! My excitement definately outweighs any worries, but of course the worries are still there. Let's see, I'm worried about the cord being weird during the birth. I don't really know what I mean by weird, just that something bad might happen with it ? And I'm worried that I won't ever get the nesting urge and I'll go into labor and be worried or annoyed by my not-clean-enough house the while time. And I'm kinda scared that I'm not the least bit nervous about labor and birth, if that makes sense. I wonder if I'm not being realistic with myself about it, but I've read all I can get my hands on so I'm hoping that's why I'm so at ease. And my biggest concern is the stress that a baby will put on Steve and I . We love eachother dearly and I don't doubt either of our capabilities as parents but he is VERY stressed right now and I don't know how we will handle the lack of sleep, my crazy pp hormones, etc, on top of his 60hr/week job that he hates and all that. I know when we see baby's little smiling face everything else will just melt away, but I still worry a little.
Alright, ladies, thanks for listening. As if the other post wasn't long enough...
#133 of 206 Old 09-30-2004, 08:56 PM

I was just over in the breastfeeding forum and in the support/advocacy forum there is a breastfeeding stories 'contest' and they are hilarious! Just thought ya'll might get as much of a kick out of it as I did.
#134 of 206 Old 09-30-2004, 09:50 PM

I wish, wish, wish I was feeling something! I have been feeling little "twinges" here and there, so at least that makes me feel like something's going on down there.

I had my OB appointment yesterday, and all looks good. I haven't had an internal exam since I first found out I was pregnant and I'm kind of glad about that since I think I'd just get my hopes up! I asked my doc what "late" was to him, and he said "42 weeks unless baby's not doing well." YK, it's funny, I go in there with my guard up every time, and then he's so reassuring. I suppose it could all be a bunch of talk, but he seems sincere!

GBS negative - yeah!

Thanks everyone for the packing-for-the-hospital advice! I'm trying not to go overboard, but I really don't want to regret not bringing something. Thanks too for the diaper bag advice, that's something we still need to do.

Ashlee, glad to hear things are going well for your grandma. Treasure this time - I SO wish I had any one of my dear, sweet grandparents to see this little baby. I suppose in some way, maybe they will... (I had to chuckle about your making "deals" with your baby - I do the same thing. You make this easy on me, and we'll go right home to see your pets.)

Came home from school today to find a package hidden under our shovel (yes, shovel from our snow not so long ago.) Dh got us a *fancy* digital camera! Woo hoo! So now I have a project for the weekend, and I'll attempt to get some shots on the yahoo site.

BTW, you've probably all figgered this out already, but if you want to just look at the new shots in the Yahoo group, click on the "list" option and it will show a list of all the albums (instead of icons) with the date each was last modified. That way you can see who's added photos recently, and you don't have to go through all the albums. It just took me a while to figure that out, maybe I'm slow, and maybe there's an even more obvious way ...but I thought I'd share if anyone else is slow like me!

Congrats Kate! Way to go!
#135 of 206 Old 09-30-2004, 10:04 PM

It looks like our little babes are taking this whole October due date thing seriously. How is it that we only have 2 September births in our group? I am so surprised that we haven't had way more.

Ashlee - Happy to read your grandmother is recovering well.
#136 of 206 Old 10-01-2004, 12:06 AM

Oh! I forgot to tell you all about the cutest October mama dream I had! I was napping this morning and dreamt that we were all oysters lined up on the sand. Each one had a beautiful pearl inside. The Oysters all had names like Lucysmom and mirthfulmum and many of the others here. I had to laugh when I woke up! Such a sweet dream, hee-hee!

Kathy

kathy::
#137 of 206 Old 10-01-2004, 12:21 AM

37 weeks, 3 days

kraftykathy, that's a totally cool dream! what a way to represent us, oysters growing pearls! i lov e it!

lots of contractions and stuff going on here, nothing to report on my side other than i'm getting slower and stiffer every day, lol. lots of pangs, stretches, pokey feelings, but nothing i would call a contraction. fine with me, though a part of me thinks it would be cool to experience *something*, like maybe even losing a plug. or some false labour.

diaper bags: well, i went ahead and got an I'm Still Me bag (Dad said to go ahead and get one and he'd pay for it). I got the "purse party" one in the tote style. can't wait to get it!!! gotta love these relatives asking in their innocent voices ("so, do you need anything for the baby?")...well YES as a matter of fact I DO!

well, the cleaning lady came today. gawd is she ever thorough, even folded a little triangle on the end of the toilet paper roll! it took her FOUR AND A HALF HOURS to clean my 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. That's how dirty it was. My only complaint is that she is too thorough. She said it might take her 2.5 to 3 hours when she is coming on a weekly basis - I think she could do it in alot less if she weren't so "thorough" (I don't need the baseboard heaters wipes and dusted every week!)...I didn't expect to be paying for three hours...anyways, we'll see how it goes and maybe I can ask her to tone it down a bit, lol. DD and I went to the grocery store later and she kept saying "yay! cleaning lady!", LOL. It is sooooo nice to be in such a clean home again.

well, that's really all I have to report for now. i'm going to go read kate's birth story now. good vibes to mirthful and jillerina...i'm betting one of you two are going to be the first to "pop". but you know, you other ladies better hurry up or i'm going to end up beating you, lol. Only a week left until C-day

teapot2.GIF Homeschooling, Homesteading Mama to DD ('02) and DS ('04)  ribbonjigsaw.gif blogging.jpg homeschool.gif

#138 of 206 Old 10-01-2004, 01:25 AM

Piglet I'm so jealous of you for having a cleaning lady! We've got two dogs and two cats, and I just know that if I go in to labor with animal hair dustbunnies all over my house it will drive me insane. I hired a cleaning service once, and they sent two guys who cleaned everything with little handheld vacuums. Um, yeah, you can't vacuum a bathroom clean. That's what I get for using a service called "Mr. Maid".

So since this is my first pregnancy I have no idea when I should quit working. Every day this week I've come home and burst into tears because I'm so tired and frustrated. My boss has panicked and piled a ton of work on me to finish before I have the baby, and this week he hired yet another replacement for me to train. (Guess I've been doing the work of two people all along?!) He's known I'm pregnant since March, but I guess my one day of bedrest freaked him out. Maybe all this time he thought I wouldn't really have a baby and leave?

I'd like to work through the end of next week and then take it "easy" and get some rest until I go into labor. But DH thinks I should work until I'm in labor, or reach my EDD (for the money).

The way I look at it, it's like what if you worked a full week and Friday evening someone showed up at your house and said, "Grab your running shoes - time to run a marathon!" Except a marathon only takes about 4 hours and you'd have trained for it for months... So let's make that "Time to run three consecutive marathons! And if you get exhausted or injured, you can't change your mind and walk away - you must finish!!" You'd be thinking, "Oh please, just let me get a few days rest and I'll run the marathon next week, I promise." Right?

OK enough of my pity party.

But when are those of you with outside-the-home jobs calling it quits? Am I being a big wimp?
#139 of 206 Old 10-01-2004, 01:50 AM

Nancy-

You are totally not being a wimp. The fact that you come home upset and frustrated I think is enough to quit now. Plus, I think you should spend a little time relaxing before the baby comes, if you can swing it.

I got laid off when I was pregnant with dd, and I still had 3 months to go in my pregnancy. I decided not to get another job - seemed silly to look for one, train, etc, just for a few months. So I took that time for myself. I still look back on that time with great warm fuzzy feelings. I went to matinee movies alone, took walks, took naps, read books, went to lunch with my retired grandma...it really chilled me out. And, it was a LONG time before I could do any of those things once the baby came, so I was glad that I took that time for myself. I don't think it is selfish of you at all - if you can swing it, I'd do it.
#140 of 206 Old 10-01-2004, 08:08 AM

Nancy with dd, I decided to stop working slightly less than 2 weeks before my dure date. My last day was a Mon. and I insisted on stopping then. On Tues. I went into labor and dd was born on Wed. However my situation was probably different than yours. I was a teacher and it took them forever to find a replacement for me. In fact they had just hired the lady they chose maybe a week before my last day of work, so I had to work with her. Then I got some stomach bug the Thurs and Fri before hand and missed those days, so that is the reason I went in on Mon, since I was planning to work those days but couldn't.

Homeschooling mom to 4 joy.gif

My Home Remedies Website treehugger.gif

#141 of 206 Old 10-01-2004, 09:51 AM

Nancy, when I was preg w/ Hannah I planned on leaving work a week or two early, so I could finish nesting and have some time to myself. My last day was a Friday, and I had Hannah the next Wed. To this day I still regret that I didn't stop a bit sooner and have the time to do the last few "me just by myself alone" type things that I haven't been able to do since. And I didn't feel like I got to rest and recuperate before my marathon, which is a very good metaphor for birthing.

Have a mw/ob appt today, so we'll see if anything is happening. I've been having nightly contraction, like many of you, and had a bit of mucus on the tp yesterday morning...but still don't feel like it is anything truly serious. I'm thinking I still have a week or two to go, and keeping my fingers cross that I'm not just fooling myself. I'd much rather get all excited reading some of your birth stories first. So get working on it, mamas!
#142 of 206 Old 10-01-2004, 09:52 AM

I've only been working a couple of hours a day. But even with that I've been slowing down quite a bit this past week. We have a unique situation here, Hubby and I are farmers and so if I really don't feel like working I can get him to do my work. Of course then he has even more hours to do and I feel a bit bad about that. That's why I thought I would try to hang on as long as possible. But since we're almost at the due date, I won't feel guilty about it any more. I know I couldn't handle working full time right now! I can't believe those of you who are still at it! I would be in tears too! Try to get a bit of time off if you can. I agree that you need a bit of a break before your marathon!

Kathy

kathy::
#143 of 206 Old 10-01-2004, 10:22 AM

Nancy -I agree with Katie...if you can swing it, take as much time off as you can before the babe arrives. I was laid off when I was 10 weeks pg with ds #1, and started my sahm status right then and just enjoyed growing a baby. I did the same as Katie, went to the movies, took long walks, read every book on oprah's book club list and then some. It was the most serene and centered time in my life. Of course DH was happy too because all of his clothes were ironed and he had dinner ready on the table when he walked in the door. I actually was a good "housewife" during that time. Boy, have things changed!! LOL!

But most of all, when it came down to the end, I was rested...physically and emotionally. The birth process and the first weeks into the journey of motherhood are tough...and for me, I was much more "prepared" the first time around when I had ample rest before hand.
#144 of 206 Old 10-01-2004, 10:39 AM

Courtney,

Your belly cast sounds great. Mandala on it would loke super cool. Make sure you post some pics

I waited tables till I was about 38-39 weeks preg. with Miles, and then waited, and waited and waited to go into labor. I couldn't just "chill" and matinee's and the like were not in our one income from a student budget. I would have preferred to have kept on working as Miles was an almost 42 week babe. I finally "opted" for an induction. I think alot of that had to do with boredom... and a different mindset at the time. But that was me.. If your feeling super frazled, then by all means take some "me" time, cuz your hole meaning of "me" is totally about to change
#145 of 206 Old 10-01-2004, 10:52 AM

ooh, I forgot to mention that DH and I finally discussed baby names last night. This babe will either be:

Conley Thomas or Moira Caroline

Another task to check off my to do list. Yay!
#146 of 206 Old 10-01-2004, 10:54 AM

I was off for 2 months before Clara's birth and I can say with no reservations that it was the best thing for me. Of course that is not an option for you Nancy this late in the game but I have to agree with the others, stop now!! Take a break, give yourself the gift of me time - it is so important and so hard to get after baby is born. Of course the extra money would be nice to have but you'll manage without it, sanity is soooo much more important!!! Good luck with your decision.
#147 of 206 Old 10-01-2004, 11:00 AM

Kathy That dream is awesome. What a beautiful mental picture. Thank you for sharing.
Nancy Here I am 39 wks today and sitting at my desk at work. I admit, I haven't been doing much work lately. My back up has been doing a lot. I spend my time reading boards and the news and wandering around the building. Why am I still working? Sometimes I don't know. But, part of it is keeping busy. I think I would go stir crazy sitting at home waiting. Also, we really need the money. Dh isn't working. Plus, I only have 12 weeks. So, if I take time off now, that is time away from baby. So, here I sit. It is probably the hardest thing I have done! I get so tired and so frustrated with stupid customers and the endless co worker comments (still here? No, you're dillusional). I know it will be worth it though.
Not much to report here. I might have been crampy during the night, but not enough to really wake up and think much about it. Thankfully, I am feeling a bit more with it, but I know that will drain away as the day progresses. I will spend more time coloring my mandala. Of course, I forgot to bring my pencils in. Oh well.
#148 of 206 Old 10-01-2004, 11:06 AM

Susan, I'm so jealous. I wish we could figure out the name thing! I love the name Moira, I knew a really sweet girl in University with that name so it has really positive connotations for me.
#149 of 206 Old 10-01-2004, 11:12 AM

Thanks everyone for the support! I think I'm going to plan to work next week and see how it goes.... but next Friday is IT. No more.

Kathy I forgot to comment on your dream. That is so sweet! I love it! It's so visual. I can imagine the scene on a greeting card or something.... little oyster smileys all in a row.

Susan I love the names! Moira is beautiful. DH and I are still struggling with a boy name. We can't agree on any of them. Is someone here naming their baby Jet(t)? That's one of his choices...

OK gotta get to work..
#150 of 206 Old 10-01-2004, 11:26 AM

Thia- Sorry to hear you are stressed or just miserable being at work now. It really does suck. Myabe on the weekend or even in the evening you can just have some qiuet time for yourself. Stock up on it now becuase it's a long time before you get it. I cherish my quiet time or when DH takes liam out. You really need to make sure you get some alone time becuase it really helps!

I was fourtante to loose my job a littel bit into my 2nd trimester when I was pregnant with Liam. It was nice just to be able to relax. I know you don't want to take any extra time away from the baby so maybe take some baths and relax when you get home. Ask DH for a foot rub.

Soogie- GREAT BABY NAMES!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page