Week of September 27-who's next? - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-02-2004, 01:02 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Letia - I wish I could come over and make you a nice pot of yummy pregnancy tea, and we could put our feet up, and get pedicures. Just relax....what gets done gets done, and what doesn't, doesn't. I second what Pig said, don't worry about the beads. Just chill and cook your baby and think happy, positive, warm and fuzzy homebirthing thoughts!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2004, 01:56 AM

I saw the mw today, and nothing is happening here. I'm still "tight and high and hard", which sounds rather suggestive to me right now, and also means that Baby Cookie is content to wait a bit longer to make her entrance.

Finally got to meet Gretchen's twins. Owen and Gwynnyn (rhymes w/ linen) haven't yet gained back their birth weight, but seem to be doing just fine. Nursing both is a bit of a juggling act, but they are all making great headway and gaining weight well. A bit of late night fussing (or a "scream fest" is how Gretchen phrased it, poor thing) but she looked absolutely fabulous and seemed to be maintaing a sense of humor. I couldn't believe this was the woman who just had twins, after laboring for two days and a c-section, just a week ago! The babies are super cute and I passed on your well wishes to her.

Okay, my 'puter has eaten my post 2x now so I'm hitting "submit" before I loose this one, too. I just want to send you all big hugs! Have a great weekend, Mamas!
Old 10-02-2004, 04:27 AM

I posted the laborade recipe on the Yahoo group earlier because for some reason I couldn't access this page but I will post it here too.

Laborade:
1/3 cup lemon juice
1/3 cup honey
1/4-1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking soda
1-2 calcium tablets, crushed

Add enough water to make 1 quart, adding an additional 8oz of water if you prefer a milder flavor, or you can blend with juice.

About the RR, I haven't tried it yet myself but I this is what my book says about it for labor: take 2 to 3 drops direct onto the tongue or preferably in a tsp. of water, as often as you need it. It will help with shock, fear, panic, exhaustion and the pain in a general way. Could be alternated with Arnica. Is useful in preventing shock in the new baby. Great for dad to use too. Remember it is the frequency of the dose, not the quantity that matters.

Arnica- Arnica 30 should be used 2-4 hourly during labor to help prevent bruising and shock for the mother as well as the baby.

Clary Sage Aromatherapy oil- mix up a 30-50ml bottle. 3 drops of Clary Sage oil per every 5ml teaspoon of carrier oil (any veg oil will work such as olive or sunflower, or you can use almond). Make sure the clary sage you use has not already been diluted. Use this mixture to rub both your abdomen and back frequently during labor...it is supposed to greatly reduce the abdominal pains and backache.

Chamomilla- particularly useful when labor pains begin in the back and travel down to inner thighs.

For afterwards:
Calendula lotion- 1 part Calendula to twenty parts water made ahead of time can be used for any tearing or episiotomy. Soak a dressing adn place against the wound, keeping the dressing damp. Should heal twice as fast without any septis.

Also has recommendations for Homoeopathy for C/S...start with Arnica then go onto Bellis Perennis and you may need Staphisagria later on. If anyone is interested in more details here let me know.

The book BTW is called Homoeopathy for Children: The Practical Family Guide by Henrietta Wells.

And I do have Having a Baby Naturally too which has some awesome suggestions. Here are a couple things from it too:

Labor Oils-
Sweet Lavender Relief
2 ounces sweet almond, grapeseed or pure veg.oil
10 drops lavender essential oil
6 drops clary sage e.o.
4 drops geranium e.o.
2 drops jasmine e.o
3 drops rose e.o.

Heaven and Earth
4 ounces sweet almond, grapeseed or pure veg.oil
8 drops spikenard e.o.
7 drops jasmine e.o.
3 drops lemon verbena e.o.

4 ounces sweet almond, grapeseed or pure veg.oil
15 drops of lavender e.o.
5 drops of neroli e.o.
2 drops rose e.o.
800 IU vitamin E oil
Massage into abdomen during labor.
Old 10-02-2004, 04:34 AM

I posted a couple pictures of my belly cast on yahoo. I can't decide if I'm finished with it or not. Like, should I put some sort of stuff on the breasts? Oh well, I guess it doesn't really matter.

So glad to hear Gretchen and the twins are doing well!

Maybe we'll have some babies this weekend.....

Mom to two boys, 7 and 10.  Expecting 3rd boy any day now with DH (his first).

Old 10-02-2004, 11:30 AM

I also posted a couple of new belly pics on the Yahoo group. My sister got all artistic and set up a photo shoot session to try to capture the magnificance of my routund belly, as she said. See what you think.

Thanks for the laborade recipe and RR and EO info. Very helpful, and I think I'll hit the NFS today and finish packing my labor bag.

I'm just waiting to hear some labor/birth stories. I'm itching for one of you to get started!
Old 10-02-2004, 11:33 AM

I just found the coolest birth announcements. Finally ones that aren't are frilly and cutesy. Not that those are bad just not my style.
http://www.announcingababy.com/PhotoBirthCards.html

So what is everyone else doing for announcements? I'm trying to figure out what I want to do.

Carrie
Old 10-02-2004, 02:13 PM

How exciting, some of you really sound like you're getting ready!

I just came to the craziest realization! And I can't believe that I'm about to divulge this "top secret" information...but the name we've chosen for a girl is Helena! How funny that Mount St. Helen's is rumbling right now...Too funny. I need to go call dh.

I'm envious of all you mamas who get to be at home. I'm workin' until I just can't any longer. With only 12 weeks (UNpaid) off, I just don't want to waste one single day before babe comes. I keep reassuring myself that this is the best choice, that if I can go back to work for a few months, it'll soon be June and I can still get paid while I'm at home playing all summer. Then I can make a choice for next fall. Contrary to popular belief, after teaching for many years, those teacher paychecks aren't so pitiful. Unfortunately, progressive, liberal Boulder (where I work, not where I live) definitely has an undercurrent of conservatism, hence the embarrassing "maternity leave."

Hang in there everyone!
Old 10-02-2004, 02:43 PM

Afternoon all. It is a chilly, rainy day here. Guess I am not going out for a walk anytime soon. If it stops raining or at least lets up, I will go. I feel further away from delivery than ever! I hate it! Last night I felt a lot of pokes way down low, I was hoping to see my plug at some point during the night, especially when I was crampy for an hour or so, but no luck.
I came home yesterday to find all the stuff that was on the table to bring to the hospital neatly packed in a bag. Thanks dh! I have only the baby clothes to pack and those last minute toiletries now. I folded one basket of baby stuff this morning and have half a basket more to fold. Then I can pick out what baby will wear home. I know this kid doesn't have enough clothes! Sigh. Winter will be here so soon! Maybe I will hand my gift cards off to my mother (when she gets here) and send her on a shopping spree. I just don't have energy right now and I know I won't want to take baby out.
Well, I'm thinking it is about shower time, then maybe nap time. My ankles and knees were hurting me last night (due to incoming rain?) and kept me up a bit...I keep getting pains (the aches, the charlie horse...) but all in the wrong places.
One day at a time...
Old 10-02-2004, 04:05 PM

MtnJenny- I am so jealous!!! I was majorly pushing for Helena, but dh totally shot it down! It's a beautiful name.

We are still going round about the name....not totally sure yet.

My BHs contrax changed last night. They are now more uncomfortable, with a painful "pinch" at the peak in my front lower abdomen. I found myself involuntarily breathing harder during them thru the night. But, of course, they aren't going anywhere. I can be patient. For another week or two, anyway.

My dd woke in the middle of the night barking like a seal: that tell-tale croup cough. I had to drag my big preggo butt to the grocery store at 1:00am for a cough remedy for her, cause she couldn't sleep, poor baby. Dh and I woke up sick this morning, so now we all have these terrible colds. Wouldn't it be just my luck to go into labor now when we are all coughing and sneezing and miserable! The upside of being sick is that we are all just laying around taking naps and watching videos together in our pajamas.

Hope ya'll are having a good weekend!
Old 10-02-2004, 04:21 PM

Katie~ sorry ya'll feel yucky~! Feel good vibes heading your way!

Keep the belly shots coming! They are beautiful!

Helena was the name I picked when I made my confirmation. I love it!

We've decided on Reed for our little boy. Reed Jezmund. Jezmund has the potential to be masacred with the southern accents on Dh's side of the family.

Woke up a few time's last night with some contrx.

Gottaknit, I feel exactly the same way. Like i"m not going to know I'm in labor.

Any other 1st time homebirthers with previous children feel like there doing things for the 1st time?

Letia, I'm pooped after reading your post! Slow Down!
Old 10-02-2004, 07:09 PM

We have power!! We're going home tomorrow. Woo-hoo!! DH and I are about to go on one last date this evening, even going to see a movie...imagine that!!!

Katie, feel better soon!

Thia, relax a little...that baby WILL come I promise. You're still early!

Amy, USCG wife and homeschooling, ebfing, homebirthing Mama to M (8), L (6), L (2.5)
Old 10-02-2004, 09:52 PM

37 weeks, 5 days

I googled "obstetric cholestasis" last night. The symptoms were uncannily like my own: itching started off on soles of feet, then to palms, then all over. This syndrome, where the liver becomes unable to process bile efficiently, generally starts in the last 10 weeks of PG. So a bit late for me, but that's good b/c the concern is an increased risk of stillbirth if baby goes to term due to prolonged exposure to elevated bile levels. I have two things working in my favour, I'm scheduled a bit early (38.5 weeks) and the symptoms have only just appeared, meaning baby has been exposed for much less time. IF this is what I have (had blood drawn today) the only "intervention" for baby is vitamin K, which they get anyways. So....I'm really miserable being this itchy, and have scratched several raw spots on my hands. I'm hoping it's just normal pregnancy itches and not cholestasis....I'll let you know what the results are.

I'm feeling pretty down today. DH and I have been squabbling so much lately. We're miscommunicating, and it's obvious we are both pretty fed up with each other. I can't even objectively guage my emotional state these days: who knows, maybe I am being a royal bitch. From my perspective, he's being an unhelpful, insensitive ass. I don't know how much of this to blame on the pregnancy...things were great all this last year, we rarely fought, communicated well and dealt with issues well. I really thought we'd made such huge strides in our relationship, yet here we are squabbling again. I suppose we just don't have enough time to work on things as they pop up. I wish we could take a weekend workshop to get reconnected again. But that sure isn't going to happen for another two years or so. sigh...

sorry to be such a downer. i'm in a bad space today. i'm exhausted, i'm so sick of being pregnant, i'm sick of squabbling with my husband, i want to just sit with my feet up and do nothing for the next six days....what's so pathetic is my hospital stay is starting to look like a vacation to me. no toddler to chase after, sleep all day if i want, have people feed me and wait on me. how sad is that?

i probably shouldn't have posted b/c now i'll just bring everybody else down, but it's also cathartic for me to get this all off my chest. so thanks for listening.

teapot2.GIF Homeschooling, Homesteading Mama to DD ('02) and DS ('04)  ribbonjigsaw.gif blogging.jpg homeschool.gif

Old 10-02-2004, 10:13 PM

Baby's still cooking away. No sign that he's comming anytime soon. Guess my boys just need a few extra days to get just right. I'm trying not to let this make me crazy.. I'm really trying.

Katie - Alias had the croup in January. It was a rough couple of nights (although the whole infection turned into a nasty 6 week ordeal but that's another story). The best thing for the croup is cold air. So that Lucy got it now instead of in the summer is kind of a good thing. We never gave Alias any cough medicine, as our family doctor told us cough medicines won't really be effective, what we did do is just bundle ourselves up for bed (like wearing sweaters and hats along with our PJs) and slept with the windows in our bedroom wide open. The cold air helps reduce the swelling in the lungs and will help Lucy breath easier at night. Hope you all start to feel better soon.

Piglet - It is so hard at this stage of pregnancy to be objective and rational. And with your family's big move and the big changes your daughter has been adjusting to... it's little wonder you and your Dh have been feeling the strain. Maybe you 2 can have a date night or afternoon or something. Perhaps just having an hour or two, just the two of you to talk and reconnect might help ease some tension. Hopefully things will calm down soon for you and you will have a chance to realx.

Amy - Hooray Hooary Hooray! Have a great return home!
Old 10-02-2004, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piglet68
what's so pathetic is my hospital stay is starting to look like a vacation to me. no toddler to chase after, sleep all day if i want, have people feed me and wait on me. how sad is that?

Hey! what's wrong with that??? i'm right there with ya, Piglet!! there's nothing wrong with looking forward to a little pampering...this being my 4th, i'm *really* looking forward to my 5 days of pampering!! how many days do you get?

anyway, sorry you're feeling so bummed...only 6 more days...that's not fair...

Carrie
Old 10-02-2004, 11:42 PM

Awww Katie, that sucks...hope Lucy starts to feel better soon! Mirthfulmum had some good advise, I hope that you try it and that it helps. My good friend who recently had her baby in Sept. ended up with a cold right before hand too...maybe as soon as you feel better you will go into labor, until then, enjoy the rest.

Piglet- I am sure that being in this state of pregnancy and having just had a major move and life style adjustment is what is causing these feelings...hopefully they don't carry over into the postpartum period. Don't worry about bringing us down...we are here for you!

Amy...hope you enjoy your date with Dh tonight and YAY!! I am so glad you are heading home!!

Hmmm...Letia is MIA today it seems, and after wondering if the baby was coming last night : I wonder, wonder, wonder! Someone HAS to have thier baby this weekend :LOL

Feeling majorly crampy again here but that's about it, well that any loose bowels. I did a little more packing tonight as well...included the Arnica 30 that I bought today and an herbal bath for after the birth that I got from my midwife. Still might get some other homeopathics yet but they were out of RR at the healthfood store today...I am glad that you guys found that info helpful. I still need to pack snacks and toiletries. Ember told me again that she doesn't want to come so I have a seperate bag packed for her to go to her Aunties house, hopefully we will be home shortly anyway.

Thia- sorry you are feeling down...hopefully you will have some better weather tomorrow and will be able to get out for that walk.

Momadance Reed Jezmund sounds awesome, I just love it

Mtjenny I really like Helena too and it would be really cool to tell her about Mt. St. Helen rumbling when she was due

I just went to look at the new pictures you guys put up...very cool belly cast Courtney, looks so tiny next to Logan, how is that possible? :LOL Meli wow, 17 year old cat hey?! It's nice to put a face to your name. Karin...your sis did an awesome job, your pics are awesome!

Mom2Liam- those are really cool announcements! I don't plan on sending any out myself...I will probably just email my friends from afar and pretty much everyone else will just have to come and see the baby for themselves.

Oh and another thing...I started wearing my beads today, I strung them on a necklace so I can easily add more when they come....so I am feeling even more connected to you guys today
Old 10-03-2004, 12:09 AM - Thread Starter

*sigh* naw girl. I'm still pregnant. I was exhausted later this am after waking up at 5:30 am to pee and then thinking of what else is needed and what else needs to be done. I got up and did some more cleaning before I went to get my hair done. Grabbed something to eat, did some more cleaning, my mw came and then I went to my ils to take fils truck 2 hrs to anoterh city to get my crib and mattress. Mil talking about putting the baby in a drawer...its been done! She said she was gonna get my crib, so then the baby *wouldn't* have to be in a drawer! :

We came back here with fil to bring it up and dh opened mattress so it could outgas. : I regret having this baby in an apt so I could get a chem free wool mattress; but, CHEC recs a conventional one b/c you can't control the folks actions around you. The mattress is leaning on a wall outgassing in the living room and the crib is in the middle of the floor b/c dh doesn't have enough room made in the other bedroom as things continue to come in. That was *his* job! We went out and couldn't get less than an hour wait at Kanki so I had to settle for something in the mall food court and now I'm back trying to return my Pastors call for the last 45 minutes. I'm tired and dreading a long day of two services tomorrow. I can't seem to catch a break on the weekends....glad I don't WOH. Although a WOHM doesn't understand why I want to lessen my ministry duties...anyway. I guess I better try again...if it stays busy I might fall asleep!

Hey Katie, I wanted to make sure that I had everything done by Oct, and I could wait for baby and even schedule a massage....lets have peds (although I had one a week ago...lets be decadent ) AND massages! :LOL

OK....*limping off*
Old 10-03-2004, 12:23 AM

Piglet- Sorry you are feeling crappy. Don't ever worry about being a downer, that is what we are here for: to support each other! I feel you on the miscommunicating thing. I feel like my dh is getting sick of hearing about this pregnancy, and it really bums me out....he says he isn't, but I get that vibe, and it's a source of tension for us. Can you guys go out to dinner or for a walk together alone?

Thanks for the croup advice, guys. We got Lu out for a while this evening in the cold evening air. I think it'll help. The cough medicine did surpress her cough, and it also conked her out, so she got some sleep. Dh and I feel better after a day of rest and a good dinner.

I came home from dinner and laid down on the bed tonight, and my dd said, "Lemme see your yoni." I was like, "Uhhhhhh......why?" and she said, "Cause I think the baby's coming soon, I wanna check." I burst out laughing, it was so cute. She really expected me to just lay down and spread 'em! I passed on getting an exam from my 32 month old. She says the baby is coming "maybe tomorrow."

Hmmmm, where is FutureMama? And Jillerina hasn't checked in for a few days, has she? Hmmmmmm.....
Old 10-03-2004, 12:43 AM

Hahaha - checking in now! No baby and nothing going on really either. Somehow I'm still really OK with this. I have one more social function scheduled for Monday night (bookclub) and then after that I've got a wide open schedule so I think I'll be getting more antsy after then (which is also my "due date"). I'll be seeing the midwife on Monday afternoon and I'll have my first internal exam this pregnancy, I'm hoping that all of these contractions are doing something and that I'm at least a little bit dilated!

Have to share my great shopping day today. Went to a bazzar that is run by the local twins and triplets association. I got everything I needed for Clara (rain boots, winter boots, rain coat, fall coat, snowpants, couple of long sleeve tops, and a cardigan) for $31. I feel like a shopping champion

Tomorrow we have no plans, maybe we'll head out to the country for the afternoon and pick apples.
Old 10-03-2004, 11:31 AM

I hope you ladies that are close to due dates go SOON!! I am sending go into labor vibes to you all!

Lately I have been having these panicky thoughts like my water is about to break or I am going to labor. I just don't feel ready yet. For one thing, I am only 36 weeks and 2 days so not even full-term. So, I will gladly watch you all go first!

Katie, I am sorry you and Lucy and DH are sick. I hope you all get well soon. I went into labor with dd only 3 days after I finished getting over a bad stomach virus and illness, and I have heard others say that illness sometimes starts labor (but hopefully not until you are better).

That is so funny about Lucy wanting to examine you. A future midwife, ehhh?? :LOL

Piglet, I agree, don't worry about being a downer. And it is totally understandable how you and dh could be a little snappish with each other lately. After all you just moved, he is looking for a job, you are having a baby soon. That is lots going on! It can also be hard when you both aren't working and are just home together a lot.

Susan, I love those names. Moira is so pretty. And momadance, Reed is cool. I think Helena is a great name! I have always loved the name Helen and Helena

Jillerina, That is great you got so many bargains! Woo Hoo!! I LOVE shopping for toddler and baby clothes, even more so than shopping for clothes for myself. :LOL Probably because DD looks so much cuter in her clothes than I will ever look. :LOL

Amy, I hope you had a fun date lastnight. And were able to get some cervix-softening prostaglandins in as well. He he

I love everyone's new belly pictures and the belly casts. You all look soo good for being this pregnant.

MtnJenny, my dh is a teacher too, and we also really enjoy the paid summer vacations. :LOL. Although he works super hard during the school year, so he definitely deserves it.

I am glad Gretchen and twins are doing well. I can't imagine having twins.

Well, I picked a doula the other day. She doesn't have a lot of experience and is still really new, not yet certified, but will work for free, which is important!! Plus, we just really clicked, I felt very comfortable talking with her and she is someone I will feel very comfortable with in labor and I think will be able to help me. So, that is good. Today, we are finally going to go on a tour of the hospital. I have only read about it and talked to others about it, but this afternoon we are going to go see it in person.

Homeschooling mom to 4 joy.gif

My Home Remedies Website treehugger.gif

Old 10-03-2004, 01:47 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Hello everyone.......sorry to jump in like that..but i have been reading and reading and reading all ur posts until i got completly lost in names and events and everything...: I hope next week Piglet or Letia or someone else post a new thread so that i will be able to join from the beginning...: anyway i feel so sad that all u ladies know each other and I dont know anyone except for Piglet whom I saw on a thread in october 2004....
anyway...im planning a hb here in japan where i live and we just found a new mw....only saw her once... im not worried about that my baby will die or I will die or we will all die in some earthquake during the birth because i kind of beleive that its all on God's hands so I can't really do much about it.... ...but im worried that i wont get along with my mw during the delivery: one because i dont know her much (actaually not at all) and second because i dont speak fluent japanese....and also worried that something happens and I might be transferred to a hospital...I hate hospitals....and also that I didnt prepare anything in case mw doesnt show up at time...what should I prepare??? : I have to go very sleeeepy...good day to everyone..!!! sorry for jumping in again...I promise I'll read the thread over tomorrow....

Katie, farmer's wife belly.gifmom to ds (9y) modifiedartist.gifand dd (6y)dust.gif and ds (3y) jog.gif   we goorganic.jpg    saynovax.gifhomebirth.jpghomeschool.gif 
Old 10-03-2004, 02:22 PM

Katie~ that's so cute Lucy wanted to check out your yoni!
Miles asked last night at dinner "so, is your pubic bone still hurting mommy?" they sure don't miss a thing huh?

What is everyone else who's doing Cd's going to do about meconium? I'm thinking I'll hit the thrift store tomorow and buy some cheapo prefolds for the 1st couple days. I think they sell 6 for $1, and tom. is half off day!

welcome to Ekatherina!!! A new thread will be started tom. We're all super chatty and checking in all the time to see who's gonna pop out some baby's!
Old 10-03-2004, 02:45 PM

Momadance - I heard it washes right out. Some mamas on the diapering board said it didn't even stain their diapers.
Old 10-03-2004, 03:16 PM

Just popping in quick to let you know that nothing new is happening here yet. The bh contrax aren't even as strong as they were on that night last week. I'm trying not to think of Oct 4 as my due date anymore. (That was the date that I came up with) Now I'm thinking about the 8th (the date the midwife came up with) I just thought this would be a good way to avoid that "due date stress".
I've been feeling really good this weekend. Slept in late both days which really helped. Bought some really groovy novelty yarn to make a scarf for my daughter and I also got arnica, calendula nappy creme and some shepherd's purse tincture just in case the midwife doesn't get here in time for the birth and I need something for bleeding. I feel like I have pretty much everything set to go. I'm cleaning house like a maniac (for me, which isn't really saying a lot, lol) everyday," just in case ".
Rainy, cloudy weather puts me in the mood to make food! So I made a huge pile of samosas last night!!! My kids were delighted since they loooove samosas. Then spent the evening being couch potatoes with a stack of rented movies.
I'm feeling like watching romantic epic movies to help pass the time . Any suggestions? I've watched Cider House Rules and Legends of the Fall. Anything else that would be similiar? Anyone else looking for distractions to pass the time? That might be a good QOTW for next week!

Katie - hope you and your family get better quick!

Piglet - I also hope you are doing well. Hope you find out what's going on with the itching and that it isn't anything serious.

Ekatherina - welcome! Wow, language barrier, I could see that being a problem. Good Luck!!!

Letia - Have you ever found any instructions for wrapping crib mattresses? I remember seeing a website ages ago from Australia or New Zealand with instructions. Supposedly crib deaths decreased hugely in that part of the world once people started wrapping the crib mattresses. I'll look around and if I find anything on it I'll post a link next week, okay?

Okay, that was a little longer than I planned. Time to eat samosas for lunch. Then I need to sit outside. It's gorgeous, sunny, cool and golden out there!!! I can't believe I feel so good this weekend!

Kathy

kathy::
Old 10-03-2004, 06:27 PM

Katie- That is too funny!

Welcome Ekatherina...better late than never

Looks like the new thread is up so I will head on over there!
Old 10-04-2004, 03:32 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
36 wks
Ack! I don't know if it's my computer or the boards but it's soooo slow! I just got home from our Portland trip (very fun) and trying to skim quickly to see if anyone had baby! Looks like not yet but there's always tomorrow!
Sounds like we have some "in the home stretch" blues going on so to all of you who are in need!
It's late so will check in tomorrow!
Happy contracting...
Ann

Full-time homeschooling mama : of a 15yo "teenager" , 12yo DIVA, 9yo builder, & 4yo treasure.
Old 10-04-2004, 06:09 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
thanks for the warm welcome everyone...I just came back from my 70-year old japanese mw and I was soooooooo touched when i found out that she had bought everything for me already (napkins, tissue...etc etc) many many things and didnt accept to take a penny ...and when she proposed some baby formula we just said we want only breastfeeding ..she didnt insist on anything at all...so i guess maybe i was wrong about worrying that she will insist on back labor...she is just sooooooooo adorable......
kathy, I love watching moveis too..but here we dont have a TV... but yesteday when i talked to my mom she said she had me 3 weeks earlier (her waters broke) because she watched some romantic movie and cried over it... so please take care.... to everyone...waiting for the new thread to catch up again with all the news...

Katie, farmer's wife belly.gifmom to ds (9y) modifiedartist.gifand dd (6y)dust.gif and ds (3y) jog.gif   we goorganic.jpg    saynovax.gifhomebirth.jpghomeschool.gif 

User Tag List