Mothering Forum banner

week of October 18....who's birthday is *this* week?

17K views 251 replies 28 participants last post by  mirthfulmum 
#1 ·
October Mamas Roll Call

momtol&a
Yoga mama
snugglebutter 10/01
mirthfulmum 10/03 BOY! Harrison
*prediction: last week of Sept, 8 hrs labour*
*Born 10/6, 12:30 pm, 7lbs 11ozs* Congratulations!
TracyK 10/04
mhurst 10/04
kraftykathy 10/04 *prediction: Oct 4, short labour, girl*
*A girl! Willow Cerridwen born Oct 13, 12:27 pm, 9lbs, 22 in*
Congratulations!
Jillerina 10/04 *prediction: Oct 6, 6 hrs labour*
*A boy! Leo born 10/09, 9lbs 9oz* Congratulations!
water 10/06
KateMary 10/06 *Ruby Ava born 09/25*
Proudly AP 10/08
MamaEmerald 10/08
nikwik 10/8 GIRL!
mayasmama 10/08 GIRL!
FutureMama 10/09 BOY! Miles Rocket
*Miles Rocket born Oct 12, 1:46 pm, 6 lbs 10 oz* Congratulations!
bluehalo 10/10 BOY! Noah Daniel
mellybean 10/10 GIRL! Willow
*Willow born Oct 15, 12:06 am, 5lbs 13oz and 22"
jamaicanmom 10/10
allformyboys 10/11
Lucysmama 10/12 *prediction: girl, Oct 8, 16 hrs labour*
bendmom 10/12
ashleepurdie 10/12 *prediction: boy, 12 hours easy labour*
*Ella Lucille born 10/6, 10:22 pm, 7.5 lbs, 21.25"* Congratulations!
momadance 10/13 BOY! Reed Jezmund
*prediction: Oct 23rd*
Mandi 10/14
rhemp 10/14
wannabmommie 10/15
MTBto5 10/15
krnflwr 10/16 GIRL! Emma Grace *prediction: Oct 16th, 10 hours labour*
gmvh 10/16 *Twins! Owen and Gwynnen born 9/25*
Piglet68 10/18 BOY! Sasha Adam scheduled cesarian October 8
*Sasha Adam, Oct 8, 21.5 in, ? lbs* Congratulations!
MommyMuse 10/19
JenDoula 10/19
BeansMomma 10/20 GIRL!
Mom2Lily 10/20
CourtneyandLogan 10/21 BOY! Zander Julian
*prediction: Oct 18 or 28*
OakEmber 10/21 BOY! Oakley Kai
*prediction: Oct 6 - 10, 6 hours labour*
mtnjenny 10/22
Ekatherina 10/22
Momma2Liam 10/24 *prediction: boy, 10/31, 9 hrs and 45 min labour*
Stanleymama 10/23 BOY! *prediction: Oct 18, short easy labour*
gottaknit 10/24 *prediction: Oct 31 - Nov 4, > 9 lbs*
3boyz4us 10/24 *expected Oct 22*
Ctmom70 10/24 BOY! Alex Richard
*prediction: Oct 14, 5 hrs labour*
Kim22 10/24 BOY!
aspiring mama 10/25
sunshinegal 10/25 Fiona
AngelBee 10/25 BOY! Angelo Richard
truebluexf 10/27 *prediction: Oct 11, 8 hrs labour, boy*
Soogie 10/27 *prediction: Oct 27 or 28*
ameliabedelia 10/29 GIRL! Greta Marie
*prediction: Oct 17, 10 hrs labour*
flitters 10/30
BeauGeek 10/30
AnnR33 10/31
guinnessinu 10/31 TWINS! BOY! and BOY!
BlueMoonTime 10/31 GIRL! Alexis

Noticed thread wasn't posted and Pig *surely* deserves to be off the job, so its up to us girls! Maybe I'm the first one up...I don't remember the last time on the old thread. So, hopefully noone is posting while I'm typing!

Well, this weekend....uhhhhhhhhhhhh...I can't remember it! :LOL
I had my Pastor and his wife over briefly Friday. According to my chart, it was my edd and I turned off the phone.
Saturday got my hair braided aaaaaaaaaaaaaaall the way up! Its really up there! But, at least I won't have to worry about it gettin wet and goin back to the mothaland!
My mw came over and then we ran errands. Sunday I was off of church; but, visited a local one nearby and then went to visit mama for a bit since we were in her city and then ran more errrands! I got *two* banners--its a boy and its a girl and two bows! :LOL I'll ask my doula since the cigars can't be returned to pick up the appropriate chocolate cigars before folks come over. Are we so cheesy! :glad I'm glad that dh wants to give out cigars. It makes me think of daddy who in the 70's, of course, gave out real ones.
I've been thinking of him a lot. I miss him *so* much!
I just got back from about less than half of cycling class.
I had a *horrible* bump on waaaaaaaaaaaaaay
high on my inner thigh which made cycling bad last week and I blew it off. I had soooooooo many ctx during class! Wonder if that would be a method labor induction!
I'm tired and I'd like to get a nap before I do laundry and *prayerfully* clean this afternoon. I *so* need to finish my birth music! I would
a massage before the babies born; but, I don't see a.....mil is calling as I type....LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!! She dropped by to bring a blanket she had made Thursday and she saw a white lady (my neighbor
), and asked if she was coming to my apt, thinking it was my mw and she had walked in on labor...what luck!
She wants to know when I'm in labor; but, she lives close and I could see her now disrespecting our wishes and coming over.
Dh says she can know; but, she can also know no coming over. She says she's gonna be in her car in the parking lot.
I thought she was joking; but, she's serious the more she talks about it.
Anyway....I digress....

So what do yall wanna talk about? Yall want to revamp yall predictions? I'm thinking Wednesday or by the end of the week. Oh, btw, my mw said that the baby is low, so h/s is making h/h way to the door. Wednesday......WEDNESDAY!!! I better get cracking! I need a nap! Allright well...Have a blessed week and maybe we have some blessed births!

I *better* not see another thread when I post.

See less See more
#52 ·
WOO HOO!
Go Amelia and Susan! Can't wait to get some updates from you and/or hear about your lovely births!

I'm with Amy - pretty jealous of all you going-into-labor mamas! I feel I've been teetering on the brink for WEEKS! Augh! Dh says I should, "Walk till I drop." and if that doesn't work, he wants me to go to an accupuncturist. Isn't it funny how much people change from pregnancy to pregnancy? I was induced with Cervadil and Pitocin with dd and didn't bat an eye, and now I am thinking membrane stripping and accupuncture is too much intervention!
I told him if by Friday or so I am still pregnant, I will consider the acupuncture.

Have a good day, mamas! I will be popping in a lot, I am sure....I get so excited when we have mamas in labor!

#53 ·
Nancy, we x-posted! I wanted to add, I went into a fit of nesting the other day, and I scrubbed the bathroom floor on my hands and knees, and then decided to do the tub. Well, I just couldn't get a good angle from outside to tub, so I actually took off my clothes and climbed in the tub and scrubbed it naked. The scrubbing gave me so many contractions, I wanted to take a nice warm bath, and I was really glad I had just washed the tub. :LOL I sat there contracting in my spotless tub in my spotless bathroom and all felt right with the world.

#54 ·
Woohoo! More babies comming. Even though I don't post much I check into the boards everyday just keeping baby watch. It is so exciting to see if anyone's babe has been born yet. Good Birthing Amelia and Susan! Can't wait to hear more news!

Amy - re. the membrane sweep, I'd hold off a couple more weeks until you're overdue. Like Nancy said, there are some risks involved that could lead you down the path of medical intervention in your birth. My suggestion is to ask your midwife to do a stretch and sweep of your cervix. It does help get things moving but without the risk of membrane rupture. I had my midwives do a stretch and sweep to me at 39 weeks and then again the day before Harrison was born. It's not the most comfortable thing to have done to your cervix but that's the whole point. Hopefully you won't be waiting much longer.

Meli - I too was so painfully engorged when my milk came in with Alias (fortunately this time around it dosen't seem to have been as much of a problem). Here's what worked for me: hand express a little bit after Willow's done nursing. I found that it helped take the edge off. Put cold compresses on your breasts to help reduce some swelling. Try not wearing a bra. It's pretty messy and you'll soak your shirt several times over but I found that when I was so totally engorged that having the restriction of my bra seemed to only make matter worse. And finally call your local LLL. Even if they can't give you any better suggestions thye can at least give you some support.

All is well here and we are starting to find our new groove. We've had 2 bad nights but last night went so smoothly that I don't think they are the norm. Parenting 2 is a challenge but so far it has gone so much better than I had imagined. I had heard so many horror stories from well meaning people that I was totally freaked out that I was not going to be able to parent the way I wanted to with 2 children. I am so happy that my worries turned out to be baseless. As I figured out, I have 2 babes and 2 arms and plenty of room for both on my lap and yes, there is more than enough love to go around. Hard to imagine a few weeks ago but I am as in love with Harrison as I am with Alias. Amazing how the love just grows and multiplies
!

#55 ·
OK I need to post one
T rant.

I am so tired of people constantly coming to the door and calling wanting to know if I've voted yet, if I can donate money (seems a bit late for that), who I voted for, if I need to talk about the issues some more....!!! I'm getting like 6 phone calls and 2 or 3 people at the door per day! I'm pregnant - leave me alone!!!
:

The funny thing is that my neighborhood is very, um, well let's just say that there are lawn signs in front of every house, and they are all for the same candidate. Including our house. And people come to the door, from this same political party, to educate me!?!? If they want to help, why don't they go to a neighborhood/town that isn't so pro-nameless-candidate?! What a freakin waste of time.
(Get in your car and drive to Gresham and chat them up!)

It's not like I'm apolitical or something. I'm very passionate about politics. But if I'm taking a nap and some idiot comes to the door and makes my dogs bark their heads off.... grrrr

Should I hang up a lawn sign that says, "ALREADY VOTED!" ? Is Oregon even considered a swing state?

#56 ·
Meli-first off congrats to you again! I'm so happy for you mamas holding their babies already! The nursing blister is a sign she's not quite latched right somewhere-make sure her top and bottom lips are both flanged out all the way around-there are some good pics on the LLL website I think. And be sure that she's not sucking like a "whistle" just around the nipple if that makes sense-she has to have her mouth wide open and lots of boob in there! LOL The cabbage leaves really did work for me-don't know why but I didn't question the relief! Hope things improve for you-the first few weeks are the hardest but I swear it does get easier and it is so worth it!

Happy laboring vibes to Amelia and Beansmomma!

All these late babies this month-very interesting I think...what ARE they waiting for

Ann

#57 ·
Oh man, Nancy I hear ya on the political phone calls and visits. We've probably had 5 total visits to our door (and a couple I didn't answer cause I was trying to get Logan down for his nap). It's not enough that I'm voting their party, I'm supposed to donate money and volunteer. Um, do I look like I can volunteer anywhere? I'm 10 months pregnant with a toddler and a husband who's not home till 7 some nights. You should put a sign on your door that says "mommy and baby sleeping." I guess that wouldn't prevent your dogs from barking though. I don't think Oregon is considered a swing state anymore...it's definitely not a "battleground" state.

I'm so jealous of all you water-breakin mamas. Good luck!

I'm not even to my due date yet and I'm so grumpy and frustrated. My annoying mother keeps calling and screaming (she's one of these types who thinks they need to scream if they're using a cell phone) "Did you have the baby?" "Tell him to hurry up!" I guess she really thinks we would have the baby and not call her. I'm not answering the phone anymore.

Meli- I hope you get things figured out - engorgement sucks. Be sure and crumple the cabage leaves a bit before putting them in your bra. That releases whatever chemical it is that helps. If you have a strong let down that sprays everywhere, and causes Willow to sputter and unlatch...just spray into a towel or something and then when it's stopped, latch her back on. Just my .02 cents. p.s. I loved your birthstory and pictures. Willow is beautiful. You sound like such a strong, centered mama.

#58 ·
Nancy:
: Everybody in kickboxing seems to be ok, cept the instructor. He avoids using the word push.
The cycle class....after I told them that I had my mws numbers in the front of my wallet they calmed down. :LOL

giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl I turned the phone off on my edd Friday. Yesterday too, and today and got my nap on. There's no soliciting, course, that doesn't deter some..at my complex, so I get no political visitors. But, yeah, the neighborhood signs should be obvious.

#59 ·
Luckily no soliciting here, which is nuts since Florida IS an important state LOL. But I guess only if we can get our vote tallies straight this year.
They started early voting with machines and there have already been problems...I really hope I don't have to be embarrassed to be from this state again!!

Well I didn't go for any stretching or sweeping or anything today, didn't even have the midwife check me. This week she said she didn't think the baby was big (
: ) since I'm still measuring small...so who knows?? Plus I was feeling guilty, I didn't do anything like that with DS and just couldn't do it now either. And yeah I thought about the accidental water breaking thing too, I thought of that later this morning (I left the house before a couple of you mentioned this). So anyway all is well and here I am with my basketball belly!! And DH is leaving me for a couple days, luckily the ship will be within a very short range so if anything starts he can be home within an hour or so. Maybe that's just what I need to get things going!

#60 ·
We're getting sick of all the politikin', too. I live in Ohio, which is considered one of THE battleground states, and lemme tell you - people are getting UGLY! Though I have to say, I know dozens of registered voters, and only one is voting for Bush, and that makes me very very happy.

I don't answer the phone, either. When the cell rings, I hand it straight to dh. He screens for me, and always tells people I am either napping or in the shower. I don't feel like chatting. Except to you guys.

#61 ·
woo-hoo!!! more babies are on the way!!! i can't wait to hear from amelia and susan!!!!

tomorrow willow will be one week old. midwife is coming out to visit. looking forward to seeing how much she weighs.

i used lanisoh too and it really helped for nipple soreness, as well as making sure the baby's mouth is nice and wide when taking in the nipple. all of my kids wanted to pull their lower lips in too tight when learning to nurse. owie!

i'll be peeking in later to see if there is any news!

kathy

#62 ·
Katie- I almost always think of you when they talk about Ohio on the news as a battleground state...since you're the only person I "know" in Ohio. BTW - I had a dream last night that you had your baby, I think, it's kinda fuzzy now. I dreamed about babies all last night...and ofcourse my baby turned into a kitten.

#63 ·
:LOL What is with these kitten-babies? I keep dreaming about kittens, too.

Speaking of Ohio... DH went to grad school in Ohio and just loves that state. Whenever someone mentions Ohio, he gets this far-away dreamy look on his face. And then he usually says, "You know what you don't have out here? Thunderstorms. I mean real thunderstorms. I miss thunderstorms." It's gotten to the point that as soon as I hear, "You know what..." I cut in and say, "Yeah yeah yeah we don't have thunderstorms. Got it." :LOL He always looks surprised that I know what he's going to say.
Men are so goofy.

OK I am such a dork. I just now realized we have two Willows! I just looked at Meli's pics and thought, "Wow Willow doesn't look nine pounds...?"
But it's Kathy's Willow that is nine pounds.
Meli, your little Willow is so precious! You all look so happy.

Piglet, I forgot to comment on your family picture. Emily looks like quite the little personality. She actually looks a lot like me when I was that age. (Cute, if I do say so myself!
)

#64 ·
Yay! It was soo exciting seeing two that two of us are in the process of having thier babies right now!!

This is about my third time lurking today, I just haven't gotten a chance to reply yet.

Argh...I don't envy you guys down there with all the people coming to your houses and phoning right now, it's bad enough putting up with that from family but to have that happening in regards to politics in this condition
: I totally think you should do as mentioned and put a sign up saying "new mom resting" or something along those lines!

Meli- Willow is sooo beautiful and looks sooo sweet all snuggled up in the sling. Oh I can't wait to use mine too! And you are looking great too!
Sounds like there was already lots of good suggestions for you about the engorgement...I just wanted to say that it (should be) over with soon, I remember it only lasting for about 4 days to a weekish, which I know sounds like a long time to you right, everything is always better in hindsight. All I really did is have hot showers and hand express a little to take the edge off.

So I have an appt. tomorrow morning and I am thinking that I might request a sweeping of the membranes
: or maybe just a strech and sweep, I will be 40 weeks the next day and according to my u/s (early one mind you which is supposed to be more accurate) I have already passed that mark. My reasoning is that since we are already down in Kelowna I might as well see if we can't get things started
I know, I know...the convinience factor cop-out...but it will be about a 4 or 5 hour round trip and I'd hate to get home and have to turn around and drive back (it's about 1 and 15 mins each way, then the appt., lunch, Costco...). It's something that I just feel isn't invasive enough to start labour unless it's time anyway, so I figure I will have my appt., have my cervix stimulated a little, grab a bite to eat, then walk around for a few hours and if nothing is happening head home. Or not, we'll see how I feel in the morning about it. Just wanted to throw that out there and see what kinda reaction I get, I do value your opinions (probably a bit too much according to my Dh
)

#65 ·
Amie- I'm gonna go ahead and let the midwife stimulate my cervix tomorrow too...a little stretch and sweep. I see it the same as you - it wont cause labor if we're not ready...and my mw said the same. I don't think it's quite as risky as stripping (at this point in our pregnancy). So, you wont hear me trying to dissuade you

The laborade tastes really good by the way.

#66 ·
OK the suspense is killing me..... I can't wait to hear news from Susan and Amelia! (Where's the "chewing finger nails" smilie when you need one!)

BTW, I had my first, "Did you have the baby yet?" call today. As in, the first time someone actually used that phrase. And it was my mom. She lives about five minutes away and we talk every day. I asked her if she really thought I'd have the baby, her first grandchild, and forget to call her.

#67 ·
Just wanted to let you guys know that I've been lurking alot. I'm on here whenever I'm up at night feeding Sasha, I just don't like typing one-handed, lol...I'm so excited for amelia and susan - can't wait to read more birth stories! I so don't blame those of you who are sick of being pregnant. I'm so glad I'm not. It's only been 11 days since the birth, but it all seems miles behind me now. It's true, I do sleep much better now, even with four in our bed!

We had a doc appt today and Sasha is doing brilliantly. He's 7 lb 11 oz now. Birth weight was 7 lb 8 oz. He's gained 11 oz since our appt last week. Jaundice is almost gone, doc says he looks fantastic. Good ol' mama's milk! He's been nursing alot the last couple of days. He's a real boob man!

Went for another walk today, this time took both kids. For all my wonderful intentions, I'm wondering how long I can manage one in a stroller and one in a sling, especially if I'm grocery shopping etc. I just LOATHE double strollers, but I see one in my future. :-( If I'm out with just Sasha, the sling is great. But it's not easy when I'm pushing a stroller too. I'm hoping I'm just out of shape and it will improve with time (and recovery) but I'm feeling depressed b/c I just really, really wanted to avoid a stroller for Sasha. Emily didn't have one until she was almost 8 months old and it was no problem. But then I didn't live within walking distance of everything, either.

Like mirthfulmum said, I'm finding having 2 is not the horror show everyone said it would be. I plan ahead and so far manage to make it out the door on time for things, though I start well in advance, lol. I always have the diaper bag packed: I restock it whenever we get home. I think that helps alot. Still, I'm amazed at how much crap I have to lug around with me, lol. Anyways, I've had a couple of moments where I cried a little bit. Probably hormones. Feeling guilty when DD needed me and I couldn't be there. But those times have been pretty few and far between. I also feel guilty that Sasha spends alot more time out-of-arms than Emily ever did. He's in his bassinet alot, though I try to hold him as much as possible and DH holds him for me, too. Thank goodness for cosleeping, too. I love snuggling with him at night!! But you know, I think it's hard to get away from mommy guilt under any circumstances. I'm doing the best I can, and I guess I just have to be happy with that.

Okay, good labour vibes to our leaking mamas, and swift labours to the rest of you in waiting. Katie, I'd be going insane by now were I you: we all thought you'd be one of the first! Hang in there, mama...you know it will all be worth it!

#68 ·
Piglet- I am worried about Oakley spending more times out of arms too...but then again I am glad to hear that both you and Kazia are finding the things that you were so worried about with having two just aren't. And I do believe, like you said, as Mommies we have to find something to worry about! WTG (grow) Sasha
Sounds like he is doing awesome!

Court- Oh good, safety in numbers, LOL! Wouldn't it just be so cool though if we actually ended up with our due date buddies being birthday buddies?? Glad to know we are on the same wavelength
I've been having so many contractions that I wonder if anything is gonna spark tonight and I won't even have to worry about doing that tomorrow, but then again, as you know it's nothing new :LOL Actually though, they are picking up in intensity so that's a good sign. If my cervix was a washcloth (LOL) it feels as though someone is trying to ring the water out of it (I bet that's the first time anyones heard that analogy :LOL).

#69 ·
Hi ladies! The excitement is too much! Still checking in regularly, just not always typing. Congrats to new mamas, labor vibes to those who have started, and patience to those who haven't yet!

Not a whole lot going on for me, just three days away from EDD. But, today my OB said, "Don't get discouraged! You could go to bed tonight and wake up two hours later in full-on labor with no warning whatsoever." Made me feel better. (That's the way it went for mom and sis.)

Still working...People in see me in the hallway and just shake their heads at me. It's funny. I just can't sit at home right now...The other day a little first grader wanted my attention, so he stood there and gently tapped my belly with his pencil until I looked at him. Gotta love it.

No political people stopping by our house way out here in the sticks, thank goodness! The last thing I'd want to deal with - sorry some of you have to.
:

Gotta go lay down for a bit. To use mellybean's perfect term, the baby is "corkscrewing" around down there...yowza that feels funny!

Oooh, gotta share one little proud moment for me...told mom and dad not to jump in the car immediately when we call (to drive from WI to CO,) that dh and I want just a few days to be home alone and bond as a family. They were totally cool about it! Why do I worry so?

This got a little too long. It's funny, I feel like since I don't post regularly, I should keep it short...I dunno, weird cyberspace etiquette or something...

PS Thanks for the wipes advice, I needed it!

#70 ·
Amelia and Susan ... thinking of you guys!! Good luck

Meli ... I'm sorry about the engorgement ... I was fortunate never to have too much problem w/ that w/ Ethan ... it sounds *so* uncomfortable

Mirthful, so glad to hear that things are smoothing out for you ... this is our first night home, and bedtime went pretty well, except that right when I was dozing off Noah started squeaking and rooting around again (this child wants to nurse *constantly*! It's amazing!) and he wasn't happy w/ the side lying position ... so here I am in front of the computer with him finally sacked out on the Boppy after another long nursing session.

Well, we actually *are* home today ... I was thrilled that my doc let me come home so early ... but, I passed all the "tests" (passing gas, peeing w/o the catheter, etc.), and she has a 5 yo Dd, so she appreciates that it will be much easier for me to chill and take it easy at home than to be seperated from DS and be stuck in the hospital just waiting 'till I can make it home. I did have to swear up and down that I'll take it easy, and I truly intend to! We were able to post from the hospital w/ dial up (DH brought the laptop, whan can you expect, he's a computer geek
)

I'm going to go try to post at least a quickie version of the birth story before attempting to transition Noah back to the bedroom...

#72 ·
I am having good, strong, painful contractions.
Don't know whether to call my MW or not, though....I have had so much pre-labor crap. These feel different. They hurt! But they are still 7 minutes apart.....definitely ouchy, though. I have to concentrate to get through them, especially at the peak.

I'm tired but I am afraid to go to sleep - that always makes them stop!

I suppose if it is REAL labor, they won't stop and I won't be able to sleep? Does that sound right?

<-----This is me.

#74 ·
Katie, I hope you called your mw too! Keep us updated. I really hope this is it for you.

I can't stop checking this board tonight, I want updates! I'm so impatient.
Nursing ds earlier tonight started some nice frequent contractions, and they're still going. I also went for a really nice walk earlier. I'm sure it'll be like every other night, I'll fall asleep and wake up still pregnant. Oh well.

Welcome home Christine! I just read your birthstory...so sweet about looking over your 3 boys. I'm gonna have 3 "boys" too. I can't wait. I'm glad you came away from the experience with such a positive outlook, even though it wasn't exactly as you'd planned. How great that you got to come home so early!

Good to hear from you Jenny!

And Go Red Sox! Dh is a Boston native, so we were on pins and needles tonight watching the game. Actually took my mind off of having the baby for a couple hours. Keepin my fingers crossed for them in game 7 tomorrow.

#76 ·
Katie ... thinking of you!! I'd at least try to get some rest if I were you ... if it starts to have a serious impact on your labor pattern, you can always get up again, if that feels right to you ... but I think it's worth a try...

I'm *lol* at this baseball talk ... my DH is from Houston, and Houston is in the other half of the playoffs (I'm so out of the sports loop, I don't know off the top of my head which set of teams is from the National League and which is from the American... duh!) ... anyway ... he was so tickled to be at the hospital last night and watch baseball. We don't have TV, so it was a real treat for him. Althought the Houston game was pretty boring. He enjoyed the drama of the Sox/Yankee game though!

and OT, but OMG, sorry for all the typos in my birth story
Must be hormones, but I'm too lazy to edit :LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.