Week of August 16th - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-16-2004, 11:50 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello ladies!

Our board seems to be moving slower and slower lately... Are you all as tired as I am? I've been waking up every night (morning?) around 4am and I CANNOT go back to sleep. It's so annoying! Then I yawn all day and people make fun of me. : Other than that, I'm feeling pretty good. I have an appointment today for a pregnancy massage--I'm so excited!!! My dr appointment is this afternoon as well, so I'll probably have another update tomorrow.

Anyway, we need a Question of the Week! How about this: What do you still **NEED** for the baby?

I say this because since this is our first, we tend to blur the line between what we *need* and *want*. I told DH the other day, we have to figure out what we *need* and just get that. My church/family is going to wait until after the baby is here to do a shower, so we can wait for all the *wants* until then. So here is what we still *NEED*:

diaper pail liner
wet bag for diaper bag
dozen infant prefolds
4 small covers (already have 4 nb covers)
waterbottle for wetting wipes
sleep sack - love these!
few more onesies/socks/gowns/sleepers - we only have a few of each!
nursing pads & bras

I guess that's really about it. When it comes down to it, what else do you need besides diapers & clothes? I would love to hear from experienced mamas--I bet your *needs* are more insightful!

Oh!! I almost forgot! I won a sling on ebay this weekend! It's a Wise Woman sling, light khaki with embroidered flowers (same color as the fabric). I'm so excited--my first sling!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-16-2004, 12:40 PM

The baby is wriggling around like a little worm all the time, especially when I'm sitting...in the car, on the computer, etc. The movements have definately changed the last week or two, more sliding and pressure changes than kicks and jabs. Also, I've got these horrible varicose veins now, they don't bother me too much, but they look horrible! :

What I still NEED for the baby?
-diaper covers for prefolds
-a dozen kissaluvs

Mostly I have everything from my other kids. (Sling, swing and bath sponge for the sink...all I really used!) I have a few outfits for either a boy or girl to get me through until I can go shopping

I would really like to have one of those white, slanted footstools to use with my glider...anyone know where to get one?! I can't find one ANYWHERE! I think they're about $20 or so. I'd be forever grateful

Now, what I need to get together for the birth is a whole nother list, LOL!
Old 08-16-2004, 12:40 PM

Ok..well, I'm at 25 weeks and getting rather large..Or I perceive myself as rather large! I am having trouble sleeping too. It is our body's way of preparing us for being up a couple times a night, even if we're breastfeeding in bed we have to wake up enough to guide the boob into the kids mouth!

What do you neeeeed for the baby?:
Well, honestly, all i really need right now is about 25 infant prefolds.
and some blankets..I can't find all the old receiving blankets..I wonder if they got lost when we moved from CA to GA last december.
I'd like to have a baby papasan chair, but don't really need it...I figure this kid will hopefully like being slinged (slung?) and probably not need it..but I like to have a bouncy chair for the bathroom so I can shower...on the other hand..Eli will be running around so showers probably won't happen until daddy gets home anyway..

Ok..I"m babbling...honestly, I don't need much..I'll probably use a lot of Eli's gowns and stretchies even though they are boyish..it's not like the little girl will know the difference!! I did buy her 3 newborn pink outfits and two gowns..and some pink onesies and socks At least I can take her in public looking like a girl, right?
Old 08-16-2004, 01:41 PM

Tomarrow I will be 26 weeks. Everything is going well. I'm just exhausted (probably because I can't sleep more than two hours without having to get up and pee) Yesterday, our cat went to live with another family, so I'm also somewhat depressed. I miss him like crazy.

Stuff we need:

EVERYTHING! We haven't been able to buy anything because my husband is starting school soon. We don't have any finacial aid or scholorships so we pay out of pocket. He starts next Tuesday and we still have to buy books (probably looking at $300 to $400 for just four classes!) After that, I should be able to buy stuff so we can cloth diaper and then leave everything until I see what I get for my shower.

Mama of three.

Old 08-16-2004, 05:34 PM

Things are going well here- as I begin my THIRD trimester. November still seems pretty far away, but maybe because it has been so HOT here. The idea of wearing pants seems obsurd, but I'm sure it will cool off one of these days...

As far as things that I need:
Some ideas of possible names! : We haven't even begun to discuss this yet.
My gender neutral newborn clothes to be sent back from dh's cousin, who has had them for over 2 years.
Really, I don't think we need too much, but we do need to figure out where this baby and his/her things are going to go.
I'm sure some new nursing bras are in order.
I will have to take some time organizing all of my daughters clothing, so that the smallest things are in one place.

Monkeyprincess- I think that *gasp* babies r us sells those slanted footstools. Medela makes them, and if I remember correctly they are in the Medela section of the bottle area (since they display things by brand there). Toys r us might have them too, and I'm sure that you could find them online, though the shipping might be a lot, since they are a little heavy. They also come in a natural wood.
Old 08-17-2004, 12:17 AM

Almost 28 weeks here!!

I went to see a movie tonight, and ever since I got home, either the babe has moved into a breech position, or I'm having a lot of bh ctx. I can barely lean forward,its really uncomfortable to do so!!

What do I still need for the babe?
A carseat, more diaps., have to knit for this babe(have'nt done anything yet for this one). bobby pillow.

For myself; postpartem mama pads(this will be my first time using cloth on myself)

Have a good week, mama's!!!
Old 08-17-2004, 12:50 AM

Hi ladies! I am also almost 28 weeks! Wow, it doesn't seem possible. My next appt. is next Monday, so no new updates for me, except that the baby is on a growth spurt again. Also, I have been seeing my stomach move all day today! I never really saw my stomach move with dd so that's kind of cool.

Our needs:
-2 carseats, one for each car. We will likely just get convertible carseats this time, since baby will be slung most of the time and it's more cost-effective.
-Winter stuff, Bunting (not sure if I really need this, my first was born in the spring), most gowns and warm sleepers.
-Adjustable Fleece pouch
Guess that's about it. We've got everything else we need.

Alisha, Army wife to Nathan , Homeschooling mama to Scheeli (May 2003) , Bronwynn (Nov. 2004) :, Piper (Nov. 2007) , and Wesley (January 2010)
Old 08-17-2004, 02:46 AM

Is it August 16th already? How does that happen? (Not pregnancy wise, just in reference to the turning of the year.)

hmmm, the pregnancy (#3) is braxton hicks hell. I hear each one gets worse - I don't know how some of you are making it. With my first I was at 4 cm two days before he was born without noticing anything. Now I feel like 3/4 of my time are spent in one long uncomfortable bh contraction - I can't bend, turn, sit comfortably - I just have this rock hard stomach. Sometimes it only a few minutes, others it last for 20 or 30. :

Other than the braxton hicks things are OK here. I think this section probably is slower because we're all tired. Am I the only one that wakes up everytime I need to change postions?

What do you still **NEED** for the baby? Just about everything. All our stuff from the first two is in storage all the way across country. A wonderful mamma here sent me some onsies and socks and sleepers when I ranted about that . So I do have some clothes and I've been buying dipes and covers off the trading post. A friend of mine risked life and limb to dig through our 10 X 10 crammed full storage unit. She found one bin that "looked like baby stuff". Hopefully it'll come in the mail soon so I'll have some idea of what's in there to see what we need.

So, what do we need?
Carseat - got rid of our last one.
Sling - I have a few but none have worked until the kids were about 2 months; I want to try one that's better for newborns.
Nursing bras
cloth bra pads - I'd love to try wool, but woooweee are they expensive
cloth mama pads - my first time using cloth, I think I may try to make them, not sure yet
diaper bag - I need a bigger one, going to have 2 in dipes and my current backpack had the zipper break off

Yikes - that looks like a lot of shopping!
Old 08-17-2004, 12:17 PM - Thread Starter

Okay, I'm back from both appointments! The doctor's went great--I gained 4 pounds last month, up to 19 total at 29 weeks. Blood pressure is fine, measuring right on, and the babe (who I don't think slept at all yesterday...) kicked the doc when he was trying to listen to the heartbeat. Actually, the babe must have been just plain wound up yesterday, because she/he kicked the masseuse too!

As far as the pregnancy massage, it was good, but not something I would probably spend the money on myself, KWIM? Plus today my neck is REALLY sore (though that could be from not sleeping much). This was actually the first massage I've ever had, so maybe I just didn't know what to expect. Then last night I was all emotional and hormonal, and DH said something (not intentionally) that made me mad/sad, so I had myself a little bawling fit. I'm over it now, but I have one of those horrible post-crying headaches. Oh well.

I just want to add that I think it's so cute when some part of the babe's body is visibly sticking out of my tummy. It's so funny!
Old 08-17-2004, 12:21 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobyJuice
I think this section probably is slower because we're all tired. Am I the only one that wakes up everytime I need to change postions?
No you're not! I was rolling over this morning (which is not really a good description of what happens anymore....move one leg, move other leg, lift midsection, move pillows, etc.) and I got a round ligament pain in the middle of it, so I was up for the day! :
Old 08-17-2004, 01:36 PM

I am exhausted also. I don't know how I am going to handle my classes this fall. I am too tired to concentrate on anything. I suppose I will be okay because I thought that at the beginning of summer term and I managed to get A's.

I spent the break between classes getting ready for the baby. I have everything out and washed and put away in a dresser.

I don't need much. I have a sling and clothes and tons of prefolds. I am working on my contour diapers.

I have to order some Snappis. Pynki is working on my wool covers. She is making them cream with umbilical notched mint waistbands and legs. She is also embroidering "Born at Home" or something cutsie like that one them. I will have to put pic's up when I get them.

It just occurred to me that we don't have a carseat. Oh well it is not a huge concern since I don't plan on taking baby out a lot at first. If people want to see the baby they can come to us.

Stephany
Old 08-17-2004, 04:24 PM

hi mamas,

YES on the tiredness. i keep wanting to take a nap after every meal. i'm at 27 weeks! i think this means i'm in the third trimester, right? or maybe not technically until a third of this week has passed, but i sure look like i'm there. measured the belly the other day and it's 40 inches.

we got permits for the work we want to do in the kitchen, so the insanity starts now: we spent a lot of the weekend packing up the non-essentials, and now the whole back of the house is total chaos. we leave on thursday for wisconsin to visit family, and while we're gone the work will start! i'm still operating under the delusion that i'll have a functional kitchen by the time the baby comes. i know, har har.

it's funny that the qotw is what it is--i just this week started a list of all the things we still need! we're getting a lot of hand-me-downs from friends, like carseats, changing table, rocking chair and hopefully a cosleeper. we still need: diaper pail and wet bag, clothes, prefolds (i'm going to get dyed ones), snappis and pins, changing pad, wipes, i guess some baskets or something to keep clothes and diapers in on the shelves of the changing table...man, i am completely clueless. i actually have no idea what we're going to need, aside from that. i'm really hoping not to suddenly have to buy a ton of STUFF just because there's a baby; i figure if we can keep the baby clean and diapered and warm we're pretty much okay, right? not bothering with a stroller just yet--i got a maya adjustable pouch from the tp which i'm hoping will do the trick for awhile. am i nuts for trying to be so low-impact about it? and boobyjuice and others: are there slings that are better for newborns? i was just figuring i could get one and have it be The Sling.

anyway. whee, excitement! suddenly babies are right around the corner! glad, as always, that you guys are here.

*jennifer
Old 08-17-2004, 04:29 PM

hey jennifer..

I think the new native pouch is great for newborns, but I will probably use my regular maya wrap most of the time...every baby is different with this..Elijah didn't LIKE slings in the beginning, nor did he like being swaddled. He was weird that way. Just remember attachment parenting is about meeting your child's needs, not slings Being low impact is totally OK!!

Be careful with used carseats..you need to make sure they are new enough to be up to code and that there are no recalls on them. Also, only get them from someone you trust so you know they haven't been in any car accidents.

I'm such a mom...
Old 08-17-2004, 07:11 PM

28 weeks. My midwife appt. isn't until Thursday, but I feel like everything is going great. Baby is getting so big that parts of her body wrap around onto my sides now. :LOL That's what I get for being a small girl! When I lay on my side I can feel her wiggling under me. I hope I'm not squishing her!

QOTW - Man alive, I still need a bunch. I'm with you, Jennifer, I'm trying to do this low key, too. I emailed a friend of mine who has a 2yo if she would make a list of absolute essentials. She emailed me basically everything she had received and bought for her baby. I couldn't believe it. I specifically remember her husband saying "We don't even use all this stuff. You don't need even half of it!" after their son was born.

I have my dipes and covers. Need more wipes, but I have the spray solution. I have wet bags, but no pail. I have blankets and a cradle, but I still need to buy a new mattress for the cradle (hand me down) I basically don't have any clothes, onesies, socks, etc. I found the sling I want to get, but I haven't ordered it yet.

Am I behind?

Here's a question: If I'm bf'ing, do I even need to buy bottles? At some point I'd actually like to be able to leave the house for a while and leave baby with daddy, but not any time in the beginning. Do I need bottles right away? Do I need a breast pump before I have the baby?

I've read the first half of all of my birth / pregnancy books. I haven't actually finished a single one.

Can anyone recommend a good book for taking care of a baby naturally? Not so much one on AP, but more on how to physically take care of the baby, what to do if they get sick (I'd like to avoid doctors and antibiotics unless totally necessary), herbs that can be used, etc. I am so clueless at this stuff. I'm hoping most of it will be instinctual... ? Do you not give the baby a bath until after the cord falls off? Can anyone tell that I haven't been around babies much?

Sorry, I am totally babbling. Thanks if you made it this far.

Monica, mama to Olivia (6)
Old 08-17-2004, 08:07 PM

Well..must be my day for answers Bottles while breastfeeding are another issue..you are going to have to see your comfort level on that. Elijah would never take a bottle (hated them) especially from me, but my older kids did because I went back to work with them and they kind of knew they had to somehow...I would say if you intend to try to use one, buy it when you are ready. Do some research on pumps, but if you are only going to use it to go out once in a while and not for work, only buy a hand pump. Most folks are comfortable with one pump or another, but some, like me, hate all of them We tried a couple different bottles and nipples with Elijah, but he wouldn't take anything other than boob...

My other advice to you...Go to an LLL meeting near your home before you have the baby and take these questions with you. They also usually have a good library of books on baby care naturally, etc. I imagine the website (www.llli.org) will also have some book recommendations.

Hope that helps,
The advice queen,
Old 08-18-2004, 12:12 AM

mom2amelia, thank you..thank you so much I will have to go to Babies R Us and see if they have it!

MonikitaUT (and anyone else that wants to answer!), If you don't mind me asking...What is the spray solution for the wipes? Do you buy it or make it? What are you using for wipes? How many wipes do you have? What the heck is a wet bag?! (Maybe a bag to carry wet dipes when your out?) As far as a pail goes, can you just use a regular trash can with a lid and a trash bag? I hadn't even thought of that...guess I'm still in disposable mode (this will be my first time cding)! Please excuse my ignorance...
Old 08-18-2004, 01:14 AM

I need to finish sewing the new babies stash. I finish work next Friday (yayyyyyyyy!!!) so then I can concentrate on domestic bliss and cleaning every wall in the house (can we say nesting anyone??)

I wish I had a pump when Rhys was newborn because it really would have helped when I got so engorged when my milk came in. As it was I bought one when he was about 6 weeks old so I could go to my sisters wedding (to feed him while driving...not that he could actually figure out how to eat from a bottle LOL so we ended up just stopping along the way).

For occasional pumping I would recommend the Avent Isis. It is a manual pump but it works very well (at least it did for me). I think a pump is a "nice" to have but not essential if you are a SAHM.

Steph

Steph~~momma to Rhys 2002, Niamh 2004, Isla 2007 and Deirdre 2009
Old 08-18-2004, 01:28 AM

OK I'm going to see what I can do with all these questions. (edited: took me so long to write this book other's had had gotten there before me me and my big typing fingers . . . blah, blah, blah) Anyone coming across this that is still thinking in whole sentences, please give better answers than this.

Jecaly, are there slings better for newborns?
Depends on who you ask. Some talented folk would do fine with an old bedsheet and a paperclip. I've tried a new native baby carrier (supposed to be one of the best with nb) and the maya wrap. Neither of my kiddos liked it until they were about 2 months old. It really, truly might just be me - other people swear by both. I'm looking to get a wrap this time (moby or hug-a-bub) or a fleece pouch - both are supposed to let you carry even a nb vertically. (Neither of mine liked the sling until the could be upright in it)

MonikitaUT, Do I need bottles right away? Do I need a breast pump before I have the baby? Can anyone recommend a good book for taking care of a baby naturally?
Nope, don't need bottles right away. Almost everyone agrees, even if you want them to be willing to take a bottle, not to give one in the first few weeks when they are perfecting their latch. A breast pump, on the other hand, can come in handy if you get really engorged in those first few days when your milk comes in. Everyone is different - some women swear by hand pumps, some by electric, some have luck with either, some have luck with neither. I know that isn't very helpful, just take advice about 'the best breast pump' with a grain of salt.

As for books, I'd really recommend The Baby Book by Sears for a good general how to take care of a baby book. It's not homeopathic or herbal or anything (so you'll expand your collection as yougo), but good with childhood illnesses, how to give a bath, etc.

MonkeyPrincess, What is the spray solution for the wipes? Do you buy it or make it? What are you using for wipes? How many wipes do you have? What the heck is a wet bag?! (Maybe a bag to carry wet dipes when your out?) As far as a pail goes, can you just use a regular trash can with a lid and a trash bag?
Some people spray their wipes ; they keep a solution in a spray bottle next to where they change the baby. Other people just run a few under the tap every time they go to change a diaper. I keep mine in tupperwear already wet. Just like they way people wet them varies, what they wet them with varies. Just water; water with a few drops of natural baby soap; water with lavendar or tea tree oil; water with apricot oil; etc, etc. The list in endless. You can look up recipes online or head over to the diapering forum - those are the real experts!

Wetbags are just waterproof bags you put wet or dirty diapers in. Small wet bags for when you are out of the house; giant one for inside your trash can (or don't use a trash can). Of course zip lock bags and garbage bags work too - it's just that they are disposible. If you go for wetbags, remember you'll need an extra one while the used one is washing.
Old 08-18-2004, 01:30 AM

I'm 26 weeks.

I'm so huge I'm embarrassed to go out in public. I weight almost 280lbs now! And I still have 2.5 more months to go. My legs have so much fluid in them.... I'm not sure I can last to make it to the end. How much can my body take? I'm really kicking myself for not loosing the weight I gained from the first pregnancy before I became pregnant now. Really, I'm so huge, and so embarrassed, and I feel so bad and I don't know how much more my body can take.

I need to buy 2 more packages of birdseye flats from wal-mart, and we need a twin bed, but other then that we are all set.

Medical bills are mounting and baby isn't even here yet! I have Blue Cross and I swear they aren't paying for anything. Right now I owe $700 for the birth and $596 for the ultrasound! Had I known the bastages wern't going to pay for the ultrasound I would have never had it.
Old 08-18-2004, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobyJuice
If you go for wetbags, remember you'll need an extra one while the used one is washing.
We just grab a plastic sack like from Target if the wetbag is dirty.

And I use a garbage pail for our diapers w/ a big waterproof (kind of) laundry bag from Target inside of it. It's their brand and cheap.

We just run our wipes under water before using, mainly b/c I'm too lazy to make up wipes solution all the time and I was having some stink problems w/wipes sitting in the solution for 2-3 days at a time.

I'm also very glad I had a pump the first few days for engorgment. Also, if you want to build up an extra stash for going out, etc. it's easiest if you start doing one extra pumping session a day in the beginning when you have so much extra milk. You can get bags to store them in, but you usually need at least 2 bottles to attach to the machine for the milk to go into. They may or may not come with the pump depending on what you get. I've got the Medela Pump-in-Style (newest edition, but not the traveler) and I it! It's quiet and has many varying settings. I wouldn't suggest spending that much money though, if you are only using it occasionally. I'm a full time grad student and was when dd was a baby (she's only 15 mo. ) so I needed it.

HTH!

Alisha, Army wife to Nathan , Homeschooling mama to Scheeli (May 2003) , Bronwynn (Nov. 2004) :, Piper (Nov. 2007) , and Wesley (January 2010)
Old 08-18-2004, 05:27 PM

Just to comment on a few of these things:

Diaper pail- we used a metal pail with a big plastic pull out liner. Having the lid open with a foot pedal is really nice. We got a set at costco, and used the big one for the diapers and the little one for garbage.

This isn't the exact one, but the first similar one I found. http://www.lnt.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1355283

Pumps:
Some insurance companies will cover at least part of the price of a pump if you have DME (durable medical equiptment) coverage. With dd they covered 80%- so I got a pump in style for about $50 brand new. I think the benefit has changed, but still, anything can help. I also had to be going back to work within 4 weeks of receiving the pump.

I also got a hand electric single Medela pump, to use before I got my pump in style. It was really loud, but it worked okay. I should have bought the Avent Isis instead, I just didn't know about it yet.

Slings:
I don't really have any advice, dd would never go in one, but I really want to try with this one. We did have a Theodore Bean front carrier (kind of like a Baby Bjorn, but more supportive) that we really liked. The hip hammock is nice for bigger kids- I guess a lot like a sling.
Old 08-18-2004, 05:44 PM

Thanks for giving me answers, everyone!

Meg – I want to go to an LLL meeting before I have the babe, but I’m not sure how I’m going to swing it. I checked, and they are always in the mornings and right now I work full time. I’m going to keep working up until 2 weeks before edd, so I’m not sure how I can swing it. Maybe I’ll just have to take a personal day!

MonkeyPrincess – I got my wipe solution from diaperware. It is the kissaluvs lotion potion spray and concentrate. I’ll probably dilute it quite a bit with water, or maybe just wet the wipe with water and then spray on some solution. I don’t think I have enough wipes yet, because I can imagine having to use two or three for those messy ones. (If it is bad enough, I can see myself just sticking her bottom under running water and save myself the trouble!) I bought my wipes from the same site, and am trying out a few different kinds. Anyone have any ideas on how many wipes I should have? I will probably do laundry every 3 days or so. I should really just make my own wipes, but I don’t know if my mom would let me use her serger, and I haven’t checked into where you can buy good natural fabric.

Alisha & Steph– I think I will get the Avent Isis pump. The idea of being engorged doesn’t sound very nice. What happens if I feed her, still have too much milk so I pump, then she is hungry again right after? Will there still be milk left for her? Do I just have to hope for the best?

Someone please tell me that I’ll do okay at being a mom and I’ll figure all of this out!

Old 08-19-2004, 02:46 AM

thanks for all the answers, you wise mamas!

i think i'll stick with the maya pouch, for now--maybe get a stretchy fleece one too, since it'll be cold outside anyway. i sure hope this kiddo likes being slung. it just looks so...cozy.

okay, i'm off to finish packing so i can get up at dark thirty to catch a plane. get to see my little niece and nephew, yum!

affectionately,
jennifer
Old 08-19-2004, 11:59 AM

I'm going to try to take time out of my busy days of sleeping (something that is becoming nearly impossible at night) to try to participate more!

I'm glad I'm not the only one with the rough BH's--I was starting to worry!

I'm 25 weeks--what I need--

diapers (don't have ANY yet!)
sling
pump?
nursing bras
diaper pail
stuff to make wipes
something to keep baby clothes in
baby blankets
a new brain--one that works (does Wal-mart carry
those???)

I really really want a comfy rocking chair, but I don't know if that would fall under the "need" category.

I need to read up more on breastfeeding, because this will be my first time.

And now I need another nap...
Old 08-19-2004, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonikitaUT
What happens if I feed her, still have too much milk so I pump, then she is hungry again right after? Will there still be milk left for her? Do I just have to hope for the best?
Well, you would probably be pumping before a feeding or if she has a long stretch of sleep. In the first couple days after your milk comes in, you will probably only want to pump enough to make yourself comfortable. So, there would still be plenty of milk left. When I was working on building up a stash, after dd had a long stretch of sleep and I was very full, I would only feed her on one side, put her back down to sleep, and then pump down the other side and put it in the freezer. HTH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonikitaUT
Someone please tell me that I’ll do okay at being a mom and I’ll figure all of this out!
You'll be wonderful!!!

Old 08-19-2004, 07:24 PM

hello mamas~ you are all so lovely! im hoping just for once, i can type and post and wala! success...

anyone still looking for daipers WARNING the daiper trading post is VERY addictive!...and its so neat getting cute wee packages in the mail...

i had my first official midwife visit...i love midwives everything looks great except i need to drink more water...seems like such an effort to do the whole toilet thing all the time...but i will dink more...i will.
BRAXTON HICKS...yep. but i sort of like them...anytime i do something like sweep the floor...or after sex

Remember my mil? she is now the vitamin police! and the "but what if you need to got to hospital?" and "...im really glad i had my epseotomies" reminderer.
we are off to see them now...so i will keep all you wise mamas with me...perhaps i can just smile sweetly...she will get used to me.
counting down to meet this little person...cant wait till i can say...baby's coming this week...isnt that exciting...i love presents!!
Old 08-20-2004, 12:40 PM

Ahhhh, thanks Alisha!!!

User Tag List