Who are we still waiting on? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 11 Old 11-28-2004, 04:44 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Just curious. I don't feel like we are providing you pregnant mamas with much support these days and I just wanted to offer a .

Alisha, Army wife to Nathan , Homeschooling mama to Scheeli (May 2003) , Bronwynn (Nov. 2004) :, Piper (Nov. 2007) , and Wesley (January 2010)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 11 Old 11-28-2004, 04:55 PM

Thanks mama! I'm still waiting. I know the baby will come when he's ready but I can't wait much longer. I want so much to hold and nurse my new one.
#3 of 11 Old 11-28-2004, 05:05 PM

aw, thanks

my edd is tomorrow, and i'm just thankful that my blood pressure has improved and we haven't had to talk induction yet. i really want the babe to come on his own time. my dh says he thinks it will be in the next week, not the week after - he says i just seem different - there's been some kind of shift.

i'm getting a checkup tomorrow so we'll see how things are looking.

i'm mostly comfortable - every few nights i'll wake up and be unable to go back to sleep, but i'm doing partial bedrest anyway, so if i'm a bit of a zombie it's no problem.

Rosemary & Gary :
James 12/04 & Cecelia 4/07
#4 of 11 Old 11-28-2004, 05:15 PM

My EDD is today and thus far no baby. It will likely be sometime this week.

Mama to three small people; wife to one big person; pet-person to cats and dogs..."Be the change you want to see in the world"-- Gandhi
#5 of 11 Old 11-28-2004, 07:12 PM

I'm still here. Thanks for the support. My due date was Thanksgiving. I swore I would be patient when I got to this point, but I want to go into labor NOW!! I may be joining the December mamas if things don't start soon. DD was an even 42 weeks, so I really need to chill and give babe the time he needs. Good luck to all of us still awaiting our "November" babies....
#6 of 11 Old 11-28-2004, 07:38 PM - Thread Starter

You all will go soon. It's so hard to be patient though. II was kind of sad when I realized we would lose some of you if your babes weren't born in November in the Life w/a Babe forum. I was hoping we could all stay together forever.

Alisha, Army wife to Nathan , Homeschooling mama to Scheeli (May 2003) , Bronwynn (Nov. 2004) :, Piper (Nov. 2007) , and Wesley (January 2010)
#7 of 11 Old 11-28-2004, 07:46 PM

Me!!! My due date is tomorrow (11/29) will probably go into December. I just want my baby here!!!! It's driving me crazy.
#8 of 11 Old 11-28-2004, 09:11 PM

I am here as well. I sort of had two due dates (11/22 and 11/25) so I am either 40w6d or 40w3d. Starting to get impatient, but nothing to do buy wait I guess
#9 of 11 Old 11-28-2004, 09:37 PM

I'm still here...edd was November 27...I was checked at 37 weeks and nothing...cervix was soft still up high. Go to the Dr. for a checkup tomorrow but won't get checked (probably just upset me if no change)...Dr's already talking about induction at 42 weeks. Hopefully sometime this week...thanks for the support...I'm starting to get impatient...with my first one I just knew I'd be late so when I went a week early it was a pleasent suprise...now I'm late and was thinking I'd go early and I'm starting to drive myself crazy. Pray soon soon soon!
#10 of 11 Old 11-28-2004, 09:38 PM

Twiddling my thumbs here, too. Lots of signs, no baby! Due date is the 30th...dh is seriously sad about having to go to work this week, LOL! I'm getting lots done, though...and I've gone on another diaper-buying spree to console myself.

Meghan, mom to 11yo, 8yo, and 3yo 

#11 of 11 Old 11-29-2004, 12:49 AM

I'm still here - waaaa! Max was due on Friday, still no sign - but I'm ever hopeful. He's been engaged for 3 weeks and he can't get any lower or he will be out. We had a chat yesterday and I gave him his eviction orders :LOL
Hopefully within the week... I just want our baby in our arms!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page