I don't feel pregnant! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 9 Old 06-07-2004, 10:46 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am starting to not feel as sick I am not feeling any movement though. I have felt some of my others earlier than this (though my last one not until 18 weeks). I just feel fat! Anyone else feeling like this? Just need to commiserate.
#2 of 9 Old 06-08-2004, 04:11 AM

I totally feel the same way. If I hadn't had another pregnancy test and pelvic exam last thursday to prove that I AM, I would swear I wasn't pregnant--just overeating and sleepy because of stress. It makes it really hard to believe that a real live baby is going to arrive in our lives in December. I haven't had any morning sickness at all, and now that the worst of the sleepiness is over I feel even less pregnant than a few weeks ago. Mind you, I'm not complaining (just wondering what horrible second and third trimester symptoms I'm going to develop when all the rest of you morning sickness-sufferers are feeling fantastic... : )!

The fat issue is concerning me. I'm already up to my top weight from when I let things go (stress and eating are linked for me) a few years back when I had to start going to Weight Watchers to get a handle on it. And I HAVE been trying to eat super healthy--tons of fruits and veggies compared to my less careful diet before pregnancy. Grr. Apparently my mom gained a lot too...
#3 of 9 Old 06-08-2004, 12:37 PM

I'm feeling great too. I will be 12 weeks on Saturday, and already the extreme tiredness is starting to fade, and my mood has improved so much. I never had much nausea, but the bad thing is that I've gained about 15 pounds already! Luckily, I lost 20 pounds before getting pregnant or I'd be a house right now.

Kim
Mom to six, and one more due on Christmas Day
#4 of 9 Old 06-09-2004, 02:37 PM

I'm still tired, but other than that i dont feel pregnant either I was concerned, but we heard the heart beat and heard him/her moving around in there like crazy on monday
#5 of 9 Old 06-09-2004, 09:35 PM

I am 13 weeks now, and feeling less and less sick, but my tummy is getting very firm...the uterus is moving, up so I definitely feel pregnant...but a week ago...I just felt icky and fat!
#6 of 9 Old 06-11-2004, 09:56 PM

I felt like that as soon as my m/s went away... now at almost 15 weeks, my belly/uterus is getting bigger.. so I am looking very pregnant, but for the most part I just feel fat

..although for the last 2 days I am feeling nauseated again for some reason and have no appetite.

Karen Mommy of McKenna 2003 & Alysson 2004 homebirth.jpg Expecting stork-girl.gif an early Christmas Present
#7 of 9 Old 06-11-2004, 11:41 PM

I felt like that right before I started feeling like death warmed over.
#8 of 9 Old 06-12-2004, 12:11 AM

I'll be 13 weeks on Sunday and I don't feel pregnant at ALL! I haven't had my first appt yet, so nothing to confirm being preggers except 4 positive tests and my already showing belly!
#9 of 9 Old 06-19-2004, 03:41 PM

I am right there with you! I have hardly had any morning sickness, and this is baby #5 for me, and I totally do not feel preggo at all! I feel the occasional movement, but although I have been to the Dr. several times, had 2 ultrasounds, it is very hard to believe, lol.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page