Even if You've Signed up For Shower Swap: PLEASE READ THIS NEW MESSAGE - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
1  2  3
December 2004 > Even if You've Signed up For Shower Swap: PLEASE READ THIS NEW MESSAGE
Kundalini-Mama's Avatar Kundalini-Mama 09:31 PM 12-27-2004
Just wondering if Shalena & umefrey received their packages? And umefrey, I know there was some confusion about which swap you were in, did you end up in this one also?

If you still didn't receive your packages, I would recommend that you PM nannymom or Past_VNE or rainy32 (depending on who matched you up) & PM your swap person to see what is up. There should be a delivery confirmation # for you to check & there was supposed to be insurance as well.

Hope this all works out
Amy

shalena's Avatar shalena 10:00 PM 12-27-2004
I never did get mine, but I did PM rainy this morning to ask about it
shalena's Avatar shalena 08:26 PM 12-28-2004
I got mine today!! Thankyou Jaclyn! Julian will look so sweet in the onsie you sent and I love the blankets and tea DH and I were actually going to go get some of that tea at the PCC tonight. Go figure :P
Thankyou so much again, and don't worry about it being late.
umefey's Avatar umefey 04:41 PM 01-04-2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyD
Just wondering if Shalena & umefrey received their packages? And umefrey, I know there was some confusion about which swap you were in, did you end up in this one also?

If you still didn't receive your packages, I would recommend that you PM nannymom or Past_VNE or rainy32 (depending on who matched you up) & PM your swap person to see what is up. There should be a delivery confirmation # for you to check & there was supposed to be insurance as well.

Hope this all works out
Amy
I finally got all of that swappy confusion sorted out.. I still feel silly about that whole thing.
Nope, still no package.
Pmed rainy a little while back though..
We will see what happens!
mamamoo's Avatar mamamoo 04:44 PM 01-04-2005
I hope my mama got her package ok...I sent it super late.
umefey's Avatar umefey 06:36 PM 01-13-2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamamoo
I hope my mama got her package ok...I sent it super late.

I think that you are my partner, hehe. Do you have a DC#? I think the mail ate my package. :[
mamamoo's Avatar mamamoo 11:41 PM 01-13-2005
Actually mommyamanda was my partner, sorry mama...
1  2  3

Up