Ahh I am the only one !?! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 32 Old 04-14-2004, 12:52 PM - Thread Starter
Ame

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well I took a test this mornign and it's positive. Looks like I'll be due in January 2005. I've not had AF so I don't have an exact date only an estimated date of conception.

Symtoms just hit me lick a freight train about 4 days ago.

I am eager for someother January 2005 mamas to pop in here !
#2 of 32 Old 04-14-2004, 01:54 PM

Are you sure you will be January?I'm still waiting to test (have to wait at least till Sunday)and then i would be due Dec 28th(i hope!)Still too early for me to test.So if you just tested positive i would think you are due around xmas!
#3 of 32 Old 04-14-2004, 01:55 PM

Oh my time of conception( i Hope!) was the 6th of April.
#4 of 32 Old 04-14-2004, 03:08 PM

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Hmmm that would make you end of december I think. I conceived April 10 2002 and was due Jan 1/2 2003.

Sleepy mom of two (DS-11, DD-8), & due 3/2015. 3 lost: 9/2004, 3/2005, 3/2013.  
#5 of 32 Old 04-14-2004, 05:08 PM - Thread Starter
Ame

Truthfully I don't have a clue.:LOL Guess I'll have to wait and see.
#6 of 32 Old 04-24-2004, 12:02 AM

Hi :-)

We conceived April 7 and my due date is December 30. You may still be in December!

Mama, homeschooler, midwife. DD (13yo), DS (11yo), DD (8yo), DD (3yo), somebody new coming in November 2013.

#7 of 32 Old 04-26-2004, 12:24 PM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
I just tested positive this morning! I'll be due Jan 3, am I the first one here?
#8 of 32 Old 04-27-2004, 01:57 AM

I tested yesterday and again this am. I am due on the 4th, according to fertility friend. Puts time of conception at the 12 or so. Not too many symptoms yet, just passing nausea yesterday.

Good to see you all here!

Nicole
#9 of 32 Old 04-28-2004, 10:17 AM

I got my BFP on Monday!! My due date is Jan. 5, 2005! this is #4 for me and #2 for DH. I look forward to getting to know other dd buddies here.
#10 of 32 Old 04-28-2004, 04:28 PM

Add me!!! I got my first positive test on Monday. Due date is 1/5/05. I'll be right there with ya Lilguymommy!

Yeah for all of us!!
#11 of 32 Old 04-29-2004, 01:52 AM

got my positive just like that on monday! first try. i am 38 and baby-loo 15 mnths is still nursing like mad so we were a bit surprised but happy too!! yipee!
#12 of 32 Old 04-29-2004, 08:42 AM

Good morning Lovebugmama and Hollyhobbie! Congrats to both of you!! How are you guys feeling? I am so sick with morning sickness YUck :Puke ANd to think I could have 8 more weeks of this. This is the worse I have had it.
#13 of 32 Old 04-29-2004, 08:31 PM

last time i went with my O date which made my due date earlier then i got freaked out as i got closer to being over that by a few days cause here they start doing interventions like ultrasounds and stuff if you are 10 days late. and other non-stress tests or something. which i guess should not be that big of a deal but with no intervention up to that point i didnt want to start at 41 weeks if you know what i mean. went for accupuncture though and baby-loo was born that weekend or well monday i guess. i forget already. so...i think i will pick january 9 as my due date according to LMP since i wasnt temping and cant be 100% sure of O. although i feel like i am 99% sure. i gotta work on my signature but i hear loo howling even though she is with her dad. i have a bad feeling that my milk supply is slowing down already. i hate to say dry up! sounds so sad.

and yeah, i have been more nauseated with this pg than last and i also had itchy palms and soles of the feet which was annoying. but i dont feel too bad yet. sleeping with the loo at naptime seems to help even though i wake up all disoriented, droolin and having bad dreams!!! :
#14 of 32 Old 05-03-2004, 04:52 PM

Tested on Friday and thought I had a BFN. Then I pulled it out today JUST to be sure and I thought I saw a really faint line. Then I'm thinking, this is totall wishful thinking!!! Took it to my friends house and asked her if she saw a faint (and I do mean FAINT) line and she said yes. But said I should test again. I did, the line came right through BFP!!!!!!!! Due the day befor DH's b-day!!!! So psyched!!!!!

Solo Mum to 4 and loving every minute of it!!!!
#15 of 32 Old 05-03-2004, 07:11 PM

Congrats and Welcome embens!! What is the due date? Maybe there will be a due date buddy here.
#16 of 32 Old 05-03-2004, 08:59 PM

congrats and welcome to you embens!! isnt just too exciting?? i think my due date is stuck on jan 07 since that is what my midwife i and decided. i dunno about 7 but i doubt the beany baby will be born that day. its a friday i think. still feeling pukey over here. almost tossed in the sink this morning. i didnt have much MS last time and i was wondering what you do if you start gaggin like that in public!!! how's everyone else feelin??
#17 of 32 Old 05-07-2004, 02:51 PM

My due date is 1/05/05 too! Went to the doc yesterday and it is all confirmed! Tired, especially since I have a two year old on top of it!
#18 of 32 Old 05-07-2004, 02:55 PM

Leslie

I'm with you on the tired bit and having a very active 2yo makes it even more!!! Here is to the 2nd trimester coming quickly!!!!
#19 of 32 Old 05-07-2004, 03:01 PM

Ya, how do you do it? My toddler is very active too, very smart...wants to be up with the sun too. I put him to bed a bit before eight and this morning he woke at 5:30 - usually he gives me til closer to six. Ugh! There is hardly any night now - too much sun! Hurry up June 21st and after!
#20 of 32 Old 05-07-2004, 03:09 PM

Leslie,

Not quite sure how I manage. Josh isn't up until his sisters are up for school around 7am but I can't sleep in anymore I'm up by 6. Josh will take a 2hour nap but that is my only quiet so I don't like to use it to sleep. LOL I'm just so tired today and my m/s is all day sickness. Bleck!!
#21 of 32 Old 05-07-2004, 03:11 PM

Boy - I wish Grant would sleep til 7. Its so light outside for so long that he goes to sleep when the sun is still up (around 7:45) but wakes up by six. Ugh! Is his room really dark? Does he have a lovey of any kind?
#22 of 32 Old 05-07-2004, 03:17 PM

Nope his room is our room, we haven't moved him yet. We have skylights in or room so it is really bright in there. He still has is pacifier for bed, some kids just need more sleep I guess. Afternoons are rough on me because I'm tired but I need to help the girls with homework and get dinner. Here is sending you vibes.
#23 of 32 Old 05-07-2004, 05:05 PM

Ummm - I just took 4 (yes, 4) pregnancy tests. : (Yes, I'm a wee bit obsessive...or nuts!) Three of them have faint lines. The fourth one is one of those (perhaps silly) digital readout ones and it said 'not pregnant'! We've been trying and to be honest, I think I am. Dont' really have any symptoms yet and period isn't due till Monday. Still, I just got this feeling last night and took one test and there was that faint line.

Anyway - due date based on LMP would be Jan 13. But, I ovulated on day 18(ish) and usually have a 32 day cycle so would push my due date to Jan 16 or so.

Yay! We've been trying. But - I have a 15 month old who is still nursing and am worried about losing milk. Am planning to tandem so hopefully he'll stay with it even through the dry spells. What do you give them instead of bm when you're dried up? (Sorry - that might be another thread.)

In a way, I would have liked to space them a bit further apart. But am almost 40 and early menopause runs in the family. Figured I didn't have that much time. DS took a while to conceive as well. Also, DH has really been anxious to get started again...try to : that is. And this from a man who could not even bring himself to say the words "yes - lets try to have a baby" the first time around. Now, he's the one going..."OK - what day is it...is it the right time?...whens your period?" Etc. Makes me laugh. And feel happy.

s and to all us January moms. Glad to be here.

J
#24 of 32 Old 05-08-2004, 01:11 AM

welcome nelybel!! i am sure you are pg. your story sounds alot like mine! i also have a 15 month babe and am going to be 39 by the time this one gets born! i have a feeling it is a boy this time. i read that those digital pg tests in the states only test positive at a high number of whatever you need to have in your urine. i am not worried about losing my milk. well i mean i hope boo can nurse til 18 months or so but i am secretly hoping she weans herself around then. i have been doing some reading and i am not sure i am cut out to do tandem nursing. daytimes yes but boo is such a frequent waker and has been for most of her life that the nights will kill me. i want to cry even thinking about it now. i mean ideally i would love to tandem but i want to be a good mom, yknim? anyways, your babe can have whole milk if there are no allergies. boo still gets forumla when i am not around or in the car on a longer trip which is hypoallergenic b/c of nasty allergy stuff. i am hoping to switch her to just milk by about 18 months b/c actually she isnt allergic to milk. blah blah blah. but there are other choices like soy but that seems a bit loaded too these days. pm me anytime you feel like chatting...i have a feeling this could get sticky some days ild
#25 of 32 Old 05-08-2004, 01:58 AM

Holly,

Is your daughter's nickname boo? If so, that is a wierd coincidence, because so is mine. It started as boo sometime in the 2nd week after she was born. Now its just what we call her.

too cool.

Nicole
#26 of 32 Old 05-08-2004, 08:56 PM

yup, boo or loo or boo-loo. cassia seems a bit formal i guess for a teeny tiny baby. it's tough to think of a name for the next one so we are just using beany baby right now. beany and boo. she's our dear boo. i was worried about having another that i wouldnt be able to love it as much. maybe when i gets more real. i guess your feelings shift toward the smaller one at some point then it all evens out...
#27 of 32 Old 05-09-2004, 07:58 AM

Hello! I just got my BFP yesterday! I figure I am due Jan 17 (based on the first day of my last period). We conceived either April 27 (day 16) or 21 (day 21). Probably the former since I was feeling nausea by the 22nd. I'm still nursing my 20 month old. We had just decided we would try to conceive in July, August or September, so she would be sure to get her full 2 years of nursing, and I would get a baby born in spring, but I guess other plans were in store for us. We always seem to conceive just when we've decided it would be best to do so in a few months.
#28 of 32 Old 05-10-2004, 01:45 AM

I thought I would join in with all of you lovely ladies to the January 5, 2005 due date club! With all of us having the same edd, one of us is bound to to deliver exactly on that date! Looking forward to getting to know you all....
#29 of 32 Old 05-10-2004, 06:42 AM

Hello and congratulations to everyone!!!!

I just took a test this morning after a weekend of what I thought was endless PMS. I guess not! My due date should be January 16. This will be number 3 for us!
#30 of 32 Old 05-10-2004, 03:34 PM

Chocomoto - I figure my due date is about Jan 16 too! This will be number 2 for us.

Thanks for the welcome Holly! I took the other digital test last night...and this time it said 'pregant'. Guess its true. Now that I'm a few days in...am finding it a little hard to believe. Like its not real somehow. This, despite the fact that I definitely feel something odd and different in my uterus area. (Whatever that means).

Anyhoo - just wanted to pop in and say yup - I think I'm really pregnant!

J

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page