Don't know how to tell DH - Mothering Forums

#1 of 4 Old 05-10-2004, 05:46 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I just got a positive this morning!!!!!
We had decided to start trying next month, but I get pregnant just thinking about it.

This will be #3! Wow, I can't believe I'm going to have 3 kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 05-10-2004, 01:25 PM

I got my husband a card. He got all teary, it was so cute!!!

Solo Mum to 4 and loving every minute of it!!!!
#3 of 4 Old 05-10-2004, 01:42 PM

We were going to wait another year. I knew I was pregnant before I was even late for my monthly. I took the test and sure enough. We were pregnant. I called my dh at work and told him. It was a bit of a shock. I didn't used to be so fertile when I was younger. Now I get pregnant easily. We are expecting our second together in September. This is my dh's fifth child and my third.
#4 of 4 Old 05-10-2004, 02:45 PM

My dh is acting all shocked too, but he'll come around. This is going to be our third too! Wow...three is all I keep thinking.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page