May 16 - 22 weekly thread - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-24-2004, 01:43 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi,i am cautiously joining.I miscarried last month and appear to be pregnant again!My edd would be January 29th.

I am 29 and have a 6 year old special needs child,a 4year old genius(at least i think so )And a gorgeous 2 year old lil girl.I hope i get to hang around with y'all for the next nine months!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-24-2004, 11:37 AM

Hi -

Count me in. We just took a test last night and it was positive. It'll be our first together, but DH's second. It's a little earlier than planned (about 3 or 4 months), and things are crazy at our house right now - we're in the middle of gutting and renovating our rowhouse - and craziness going on with 14 y.o. stepdaughter, but keeping fingers crossed things will work out.

We think we conceived around the end of April - but things are soo crazy, I just realized I missed my period. I'm guessing our edd is around the end of january, but I was 2 weeks early and my b-day is jan 12 - so maybe?

I was listening to a midwife speak at a conference and she said they don't do estimated due dates, they do seasons - so I guess my season will definitely be winter.

hoping for a homebirth - but need to work on dh a bit. we're only 4 blocks from one hospital (but they got rid of their Labor/delivery services last year) and only 2 miles from another hospital with a bunch of midwives.

also no symptoms here - although i did realize I was having to pee once in the middle of the night for the last week or so - and i've never done that before - but it just got really hot here, so i figured i was just drinking more water. the bummer is that b/c of our house renovations, i have to go down to the basement to use the b'room and our bedroom is on the 2nd floor.

we're not telling anybody for a while. my brother is having the first grandkid in late june and i'd like to wait till after he and his girlfriend have had the babe to announce our news - don't want to steal their limelight
Old 05-25-2004, 11:55 AM

Hi, I'm joining also...due somewhere around 1/24/05, although I tend to go early, I'm hoping to keep this one in! I had some energy work done last night and she said she felt the babe would come in Feb! We'll see...
So happy to be here!

Ravenmoon, I am REALLY happy to see you here, I remember you from ttc.

User Tag List