When is your first doctor's appointment? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 4 Old 05-18-2004, 10:07 AM - Thread Starter
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
This is my second pregnancy and I have my first appt. May 25.

I had that appt. anyway for my annual exam, but I called and was told to keep the appt. I know I won't hear the heart beat or learn anything new, yet I'm excited! I think it will make this pregnancy much more real, since I think I am still in shock!

Sponsored Links
#2 of 4 Old 05-18-2004, 11:14 AM
My first appointment is tomorrow, wed. I was surprised. I called to set one up expecting the doc to want to wait until I was 8 weeks along. But, they said they want to see me sooner.

I guess we're going to do some paper work, and some blood tests, pap, etc. I'm excited about it. It seems more real.
#3 of 4 Old 05-18-2004, 03:11 PM
My 1st appointment is May 25th too! I will be 8 weeks 2 days then. My Dr. says that all his moms wait for that 8 week marks so that he can feel the uterus. Then probably the usual blood tests and stuff. I am excited to go, though. Makes it more real.

#4 of 4 Old 05-19-2004, 09:41 AM
My first appointment is on June 2nd, which is totally ok with me, my mom will be here to watch the kids, since school will already be out.

Solo Mum to 4 and loving every minute of it!!!!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page