New & EDD 1-14-04 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 12-06-2004, 03:02 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi all! I've been lurking around in the homebirth forum for a while but haven't really posted much. Seems like I'm spending all my online time at Ebay looking for cute cloth diapers or nursing nightgowns ;-)

I think that I am finally getting the urge to "nest" and connect with other mama's, so here I am!

Wishing you well,
Jenni
#2 of 5 Old 12-06-2004, 04:56 PM

The the club!!! Tell us a little about you. Check out my sig to get the low down on me!!!

Solo Mum to 4 and loving every minute of it!!!!
#3 of 5 Old 12-07-2004, 06:20 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks for the welcome! I've since added a signature that includes a few facts :-)

But since you asked.....
I'm expecting #2, which ultrasound seems to reveal is a little girl. We're planning to name her Alexandra Lane (Lane is a family name and my little sister's middle name). I like Alex for a nickname but hubby is going for Lexi (makes me think of an exotic dancer - ack!) Sorry to anyone named Lexi but that's how it goes.
Our first, Eddie, is 5 years old now. Hard to believe. He was a natural birth at the hospital with medwives. This time we are going for the whole kit and Caboodle with a home waterbirth & midwife attending. I ordered my pool and pump yesterday.
Eddie nursed till he was four and I already have some bm coming in according to Dh and I guess he should know!
What else? Oh - we are planning to cloth diaper and I've been hounding Ebay for good deals. They are all really expensive but (I hope) really worth it.

Well I think that is enough, before I have an entire book on the fabulous exciting life of me.
#4 of 5 Old 12-08-2004, 10:26 AM

Cool, you sound like you are going to fit right in here!!! Where in Florida are you? I'm in Deltona.

Solo Mum to 4 and loving every minute of it!!!!
#5 of 5 Old 12-09-2004, 03:21 PM - Thread Starter

I am in West Palm Beach, which is not the crunchiest place to live... so cool back at ya. It's nice to fit in SOMEWHERE ;-)
Jenni

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page