Looks like I am the first! - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 44 Old 06-02-2004, 10:16 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So how's everybody feeling? Do you feel pregnant yet??
I do! Sort of. My breasts are really sore and I'm crampy. I'm bloated and look like I'm 4 months along!! I'm hoping that doesn't mean I'm going to be HUGE.

Tracie (still trying to wrap my brain around the news)
#32 of 44 Old 06-02-2004, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacefulvegan
So how's everybody feeling? Do you feel pregnant yet??
I do! Sort of. My breasts are really sore and I'm crampy. I'm bloated and look like I'm 4 months along!! I'm hoping that doesn't mean I'm going to be HUGE.

Well my first indication that I was pregnant was that I got heartburn last week - the only time I EVER get heartburn is when I'm pregnant. LOL. I have been a little naestous throughout the day - especially in the morning and also crampy throughout. I also feel really bloated and fat... ugh. I'm super happy to have symptoms though - I had a m/c prior to my last son so I'm a bit paranoid now, the symptoms let me know everything it OK

Kitty (also still getting use to my current state...)

Great for nature studies! http://www.pleinairkids.com
Plein Air Kids - Handmade wooden art boxes for Budding Artists.
#33 of 44 Old 06-02-2004, 10:28 AM

Tracie (who isn't going to be huge),
I feel the same as you do. No cramping today yet, but some yesterday. Sore boobs for certain, esp when dd nurses. Waves of nausea, but they are fleeting. Everything to eat sounds disgusting, then 2 minutes later sounds fantastic. Tired, but I haven't been sleeping as much as I should because of the excitement, then worry the other night, now excitement again.

With my first pregancy, my m/s never got that strong, so I'm hoping it goes the same this time. the only thing is I don't feel like eating much of anything in the morning, I'm not a real breakfast person, and add nausea to that, nothing sounds very good. What are you all eating for breakfast? Today I got down some mandarin oranges in light syrup, and that was all.

The bloating, by the way, is probably just gas. It happens at the beginning, for some of us fortunate ladies (me too). One of my friends who I just told said he looked at me the other night and thought I looked pregnant! Hello! I'm only 4 weeks!!!
#34 of 44 Old 06-02-2004, 10:39 AM

I feel the same way about breakfast. I just had some whole wheat crackers and orange juice. Yesterday I ate a banana. Nothing sounds good.
My m/s wasn't too bad with Kinzi. I was nauseous a lot, but didn't yak much.
I'm anxious to see how everything will be this time around. I am very excited about the symptoms too! Never thought I'd be happy to have sore boobs!

Tracie (off to see the wizard)
#35 of 44 Old 06-02-2004, 10:47 AM

I've been eating a whole wheat english muffin for breakfast - which is pretty much my normal breakfast anyways. This morning I also had some strawberries even though I didn't even feel like eating them, but I figured the fruit would be good for the baby!

Yes probably gas... and not that we are having twins.... (just kidding, just kidding!)

I have a history of pretty bag m/s with my pregnancies so I'm expecting things will get worse with this one too! The last one was really bad, I couldn't stomach anything except super bland food and I mean BLAND food, pasta with no sauce type of bland.

Edited to add that I don't have the sore boobs yet though which is odd, maybe because I'm still BF'ing? Don't know!

#36 of 44 Old 06-02-2004, 10:49 AM

Lisa I remember you from bf.com. I'm so happy for you.
Doesn't look like I'll be joining you this month though.

Mom of a 7 yr old, 4 yr old, and 1 yr old. Wow. How did that happen?
#37 of 44 Old 06-02-2004, 12:09 PM

Am I the only one here that just wants to talk talk talk about being pregnant all day long?????? :LOL

I'm at work today though (I work three days a week for now.. but not for long - yee haw) and nobody here knows yet so I have no one to share with! Thank Heaven for MDC!

Kitty

#38 of 44 Old 06-02-2004, 12:34 PM - Thread Starter

amarasmom!!!

I remember you too! How have you been? how long have you been TTC?

I am nauseous, crampy, no sore breasts but I think it might be because of one of the medications I am taking, I take it twice a week and the day I take it my breasts are just a little sore, so it might be keeping the soreness away, I take my last one on Sunday though. And the pregnancy insomnia is the WORST. I am averaging 5-6 hours of sleep over 24 hours, when I am pregnant I really ened 9-10 hours. It is awful, I am going to talk to my Dr about Ambien it is pregnancy category B, to use just once or twice a week so I can feel rested at least once!
#39 of 44 Old 06-02-2004, 06:34 PM

No m/s for me yet. I'm crossing my fingers that it never shows up! My main symptoms are mild cramping, total and complete exhaustion, and really sore breasts. I feel like I could sleep all day and still be tired.

I have been seeing a practice of midwives for regular GYN care but hadn't decided where to deliver yet. DH and I are going to their "orientation" class tonight to find out a little more. They are highly recommended and handled my M/C very well, but there is another birthing center a little further away that I want to check out as well.

HelloKitty--you are not the only one that wants to talk about being pg all day! My stupid JOB keeps interfering with my obsession, and it's ticking me off! How am I supposed to spend all day on MDC and baby websites if I hav actual WORK to do???
#40 of 44 Old 06-03-2004, 09:39 AM

Morning all, well, I'm feeling a little better, I finally got a dark line on my hpt this morning and will get my second beta level back today.
Welcome to all who are new.
I think the pregnancy symptoms are finally starting. In spite of a late lunch (big late lunch) and a big dinner out (mmm, Jack Asters, pasta, chicken, bread) I woke up at 4:30 this morning firstly cause I had to PEE BADLY, but secondly I was starving and couldnt' go back to sleep until I ate something--so bananas and milk and back to bed. But now I'm hungry again.
I guess it's a good thing, my m/s tends to kick in between 5-6 weeks and then I can eat VERY little. So I'm just stockpiling.
So how is everyone else feeling?
#41 of 44 Old 06-04-2004, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisashepp
amarasmom!!!

I remember you too! How have you been? how long have you been TTC?

We have been ttc since Nov 03. I'm thinking I might be hypothyroid so I am going to talk to my Dr on Tuesday.

Mom of a 7 yr old, 4 yr old, and 1 yr old. Wow. How did that happen?
#42 of 44 Old 06-04-2004, 06:03 PM - Thread Starter

Well good luck Megan! I hope you join us preggo's soon!
#43 of 44 Old 06-05-2004, 09:10 AM

Good morning ladies.
How is everyone today?? I was officially 4 weeks yesterday so today I am officially "late".
No morning sickness yet (although for me it's usually evening sickness) and surprisingly, not too too exhausted and no sore boobs, just those stretching twinges in my uterus and the one thing that has happened to me each time, horrible pain in my perineum, anyone else have that??? it feels like it's bruised, hurts to sit, hurts to touch and I don't even want to talk about having sex.
The bad news, my arthritis seemed to flare up badly last night, we had gone to dinner and then to the race track and slots with my parents adn aunt and uncle to celebrate our upcoming wedding--get this in order to keep the secret, I ordered a rye and ginger and then had Steve "go to the bathroom" so he could ask the waitress to please not put any rye in it! : He said she looked at him like he was insane and then told him she didn't think it was up to him to decide what I drank--then he told her I was preggo but we didn't want the family to know yet--she was fine then!!
Anyway, we were playing the slots (I won $200--must be the baby, cause I've never won so much as a quarter on those damn things) and even though I was just resting my left arm on my leg because it hurt, as soon as I went to just support my "money cup" with it, I felt like it was broken and looked down and its all swollen and twisted again. Worst is I can't take anything for the pain--well tylenol, but when you've had RA for 15 yrs and a crush injury tylenol just doesn't work for much of anything anymore. I can get in to see my rhuematoligist next week, but I'm scared to, I'm supposed to see her monthly as soon as I get pregnant, but every time, I've miscarried shortly after my first visit or a day or two before my second--I know it isn't true, but I feel like she's jinxing me somehow. That said I almost got Steve to take me to emerg last night because the swelling had made my fingers numb, so I guess I'll break down.
Wow, I've been chatty this morning!! I have to teach a few lessons today and stop by our wonderful farmers market to pick up veggies and these wonderful spring rolls that one vender makes, so I'll take a hike now.
#44 of 44 Old 06-05-2004, 11:02 AM

Oh Shannon, I'm so sorry to hear that you've flared up again. Didn't you say it usually goes into remission about week 5? Not much longer for you then. Don't let those thoughts about seeing your doc get in your way. This time is different, you've got the heparin and baby asprin thing, your OB is watching your HCG levels, you are going to have one sticky baby!

I keep getting new symptoms every day. The thirsty/have to pee a lot thing is starting to happen, but it isn't in high gear yet. I have to try to remember to pee right before school starts, at 8, so that by 10, when it's recess, I'm not dying. Then lunch at 11:15 to 12, then I have to wait until 2:10 when the kids get out. That's the hard thing about being a preggo teacher! I'm trying to not remember what pumping during recess is like.

How is everyone else doing?

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page