Hi everyone - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-09-2004, 11:01 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Pamela and I have one daughter, Carrie, who was 3 February 5. She still nurses to sleep but has been daytime weaned for a couple of months now.
I've been married for almost 12 years and I'm very pleased to be here to say the least. I have PCOS and conceived twins in the summer of 1999 while on Clomid. Due to low progesterone and a poor dr., we lost them at 7 and 9 weeks respectively. We conceived Carrie on a Clomid cycle after being told it was a bust. In fact, the paperwork was already sent off to the IVF clinic for a consult when we found out we were having her. It was an exciting but scary time as numbers didn't always go up as we would've liked and I ended up on progesterone support for 21 weeks. She then surprised us by coming 6.5 weeks early and weighing under 4 lbs. Needless to say, I'm hoping for a little more normalcy this time! I really trust my dr. and so far all numbers are good, including progesterone. We'll just wait and see as it's all so early. I'm focusing on taking it one day at a time and not worrying about the worst case scenario, which is very hard for me to do. I've been on metformin since October and started taking vitex the end of April, so feel I've got a few things in my favor. Here's to plenty of vibes for us all!
Pamela
PS
This was supposed to be in the introduction thread, but after I realized I had started a new one, I wasn't about to try and retype my novel! Pregnancy brain at work
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-10-2004, 12:14 AM

Glad to see you here Pamela, I've added you to the due date list.
Old 06-10-2004, 01:43 AM

Hi! I hope this PG is uneventful for you
Old 06-10-2004, 02:01 AM

Welcome and congratulations

User Tag List