February Mamas: Week of July 5 - 11 - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 122 Old 07-08-2004, 01:32 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have a yucky yeast infection! I called the midwife today and she told me I can't use any of the over the counter stuff, it's too early. So I now have yogurt in my vagina. I must say that is something I never thought I would have there. TMI, sorry.

Serenity LDS mommy to 4 rambunctious kidlets
#62 of 122 Old 07-08-2004, 03:33 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
HI ALL!!!!

Finding the time inbetween my toddler living on my breast and me laying on the couch in a stupor to post something. IT's 11:30 pm and its so quiet....for now!!!! It took 1 1/2 hours to get my 28 month old to sleep tonight. I thought I was gonna go crazy......dh helped, but he only wanted me. Im wondering how I will manage the nighttime routine with two???? ANd then I start thinking of it all and wonder how I will even leave the house with two???Someone talk me off the wall.......

ANd oh, I'm only 10 weeks but I swear I'll be in maternity clothes by the end of the month.......ugh. I didnt wear maternity clothes with ds until 5 1/2 months.

I hope everyone is doing well. This thread is so hard to keep up with but I did see Heavesoul's suggestion for a group nap, and I think that is a great idea!!!!
ANd Shannon, don't feel bad about your feelings. I have had those same feelings too and Im not half as sick as you are. I keep going, "Oh, yah, this is why I hated being pregnant last time!" And Ekblad , hey, at least you went shopping.....the cupboards are bare here!!!!!!!!!

Heather , momma to ' Parker- 10, Carlee- 7 and our baby Genevieve Faith - 8-27-10

#63 of 122 Old 07-08-2004, 08:58 AM

Ok, here goes.....
Heather... Come. Down. Off. The. Wall.
Lesley, I was having similar pains last week while I was in hospital and when I described them to my doc she felt it was just stretching, they took 5 days to clear up.
Seren, If you have a latex glove, you can freeze the yogurt into suppositories trust me it kills that burning feeling quick and works great--that and it's easier to get it up nice and high if it's frozen.
Joy, give your puppy a digging pit in an out of the way corner of the yard, basically build him a small sandbox--I even just use the cheap plastic pools, fill it with play sand adn then bury toys and cookies in there, he'll soon figure out that he gets rewarded for digging there--and it's more fun since it's sand--but that he gets yelled at for digging anywhere else in the yard. PM me if you need more information.

As for me, the new medication seems to work wonderfully, she said it speeds gastric emptying--the right way--not the way I've been doing! I managed to eat a bit of steak, potatoe and corn last night and keep it down--then I managed to sip and finish 3 big glasses of juice/water and didn't throw that up either. I didn't throw up at all until this morning when I woke up!!!!! Woo Hooo!!!!
Going in shortly for my picc line--has anyone had one?? How bad are they to put in??? Where the hell are they gonna put it??? My arms are black adn blue.
Heve, if you could see if they have a neti pot in Guelph or Kitch, that'd be great.
Everyone have a good day.
#64 of 122 Old 07-08-2004, 09:18 AM

Hi everyone. Heather - Leaving the house with two is not that bad. I have found that I can't even think about adding the new baby to the mix until he/she is actually here. It's too hard to imagine and you can't do it until you do it, KWIM? So no more worrying! You'll be fine!

Shannon - good luck sweetie. You're in my thoughts almost constantly. When I'm at my lowest I think of you and how lucky I am to feel as good as I do.

I'm going to the midwife today. Have to give her a bunch of money which dh is about. I'd so much rather pay her out of pocket than have the insurance company over pay a dr. that I don't even know, KWIM? Anyway, I doubt she'll do much in terms of a check up. It's too early really. I'm only 7 wks 2 days.

Alright, to everyone. Hang in there!

Amy - Blessed wife to Jesse (the best dad in the world), mother of 10 on earth plus 8 in heaven.   PROUD to be a Catholic! : winner.jpg familybed2.gifhomeschool.gif

#65 of 122 Old 07-08-2004, 10:16 AM - Thread Starter

shannon, yeah! so glad you're feeling better and things are looking up. good luck with the pic line.

i had another scan last night and everything looks great. baby is measureing 7w5d which is about right. by due date i'm 8w1d today. i've just been telling everyone we're due mid February.

so if i can make it one more week, i'll be past the m/c date of last time. i don't think i've really connected yet like i did last time. i'm too afraid.

hopefully i'll feel better soon. mine's getting worse and i'm throwing up more. but iwas able to get my tetth brush this am so that was a plus lol. i can't wait for the queasies to go away.
#66 of 122 Old 07-08-2004, 10:53 AM
tug

lesleyluu - i've had weird aches around that area too, although usually mine are both sides. makes me nervous too, so thank you everybody for saying they're normal!

shannon - good for you eating something! hope the picc (?) line went ok. not sure what it is.

heather - i've wondered the same thing about how i will manage with another and i only have one now and he is easy!

still feeling ucky, but at 9 weeks, i'm telling myself that there's just a little bit more of this!
#67 of 122 Old 07-08-2004, 11:30 AM

I'm so glad the medicine is working, Shannon! I was getting worried about you. You are handling all this so much better than I could. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it all goes away and you feel beautiful and healthy and gloriously pregnant in your second trimester.

I had my u/s Tuesday. Baby measures 9 wks/2 days. Feb. 8 edd. So, I was a week off. Not too bad! Everything looks really good. It was so exciting to see him/her wiggle around.
Well, I had to go to the ob yesterday. After waiting for over an hour, the NP saw me instead of him. I almost lost it on her! After she tells me my levels are all perfect (including my iron) and the u/s pictures were great and everything looks like it's going very well, she starts lecturing me about being vegetarian and how I have another person to think about now!! She wanted me to see the dietician. No thanks! Unless she specializes in vegetarian pregnancy, and I'm sure she doesn't, no thanks! I pay very close attention to what I eat. I was pissed. THEN, after I told her my midwife would be monitoring my diet, we talk a bit. This lady was going to be a midwife and only had 3 classes left when she decided to be a NP. She had her baby at home. After I tell her I had a cesarean before, she starts telling my how my midwife isn't going to LET me give birth at home and starts explaining that the word for that is VBAC like I'm a complete idiot who doesn't know anything! She used the word LET like 4 times!!! I'm sorry, but God is the only one who is going to LET me or NOT LET me give birth anywhere! I was livid. She also had no idea whether or not I had already worked all that out with my midwife. I haven't, but I'm not concerned about it. The whole thing just really pissed me off.
I feel no need to go back to the ob's office. I'll deal with my midwife only from here on out.
Okay, sorry for the rant.

M/S is easing up. I'm sure the prenatals I was taking were making it worse, so they gave me some that are supposed to help. They have time-released B-6.
Gotta go to work!
Hope you all have a good day and start feeling better!
#68 of 122 Old 07-08-2004, 12:22 PM

Hi Ladies! I'm here too! I thought I was due in March, but after a visit with my m/w and according to the size of my uterus and hcg levels, I'm gonna be a Feburary Momma! (Heveasoul, thanks for the invite over here! )

This looks like a fun thread and I recognize so many of you women from ttc, I'm SOOOO happy to be joining you!

Shannon, I've been following you on both threads -- I'm so glad you seem to be doing a bit better.

I'm feeling the same as most of you -- extreme fatigue (I did partake of the group nap yesterday, Hevea!), food aversions, nauseous but not getting sick, and extreme aversion to any type of housework. My first 2 pregnancies were not this "bad" so I'm taking this all as a very good sign.

Tracie -- so glad your m/s is getting a bit better, though I'm sorry your appt was such a horror. YOU are your own expert and YOU know what's best for you and your baby -- screw them! (Can you tell I have very strong feeling about this sort of thing?)

Tugs and Lesley -- I had af type cramps for a good four weeks -- and they were constant. I was happy to hear this was normal, too.

Mama2m&m -- so happy to hear your scan went fine. Hope you feel better soon, too.

Ekblad -- good luck at your appt. (I'm paying out of pocket too... )

Hugs to Parkersmommy, Seren, Wtchyhlr, Amy, Jorie, and Hydepark.

Hey, one question for you guys -- are you estimating your weeks by conception date or date of lmp????

So happy to be here!!

computergeek2.gif  Spirit Baby Intuitive (and really cool chick)

#69 of 122 Old 07-08-2004, 12:34 PM
tug

tracie- i have a pregnant veg/vegan question. i've been trying to eat the protein bars ("organic food bar" is the brand) but lately they've been turning my stomach. have you tried them or do you do something else for protein? i also eat lots of pb (yeah, i know, all the allergy stuff) and tofu. maybe those are enough for protein? just thought i'd get your thoughts.

thanks!

also, grrrr, to the np. i hate when people do that. we got lots of it when i was pregnant before. so far this time, i haven't gotten it 'cause i've only told our closest friends.
#70 of 122 Old 07-08-2004, 12:36 PM
tug

welcome Kate! we must've crossed posts. i'm measuring from first day of last period even though i totally don't think it's very effective. in theory, my ds came three weeks early, but i think he was right on time. i think impreg. was much earlier than the assumed two weeks.
#71 of 122 Old 07-08-2004, 12:54 PM

I'm measuring from conception date, because in my case, i have LONG cycles... and being as how we only gio once the entire frigging month (long story, new, very needy puppy, and tired us)... i am rather positive of when we conceived
#72 of 122 Old 07-08-2004, 01:11 PM

I got the flu on top of my MS---Had a sympathy day with Shannon. Uggh- I know I will recover and start to feel ok again, but a days worth of vomiting made a hugedent in my milk supply. DD got supplements all night last night. Nursed all morning today-midwife said she might wean from all this. So pissed, she is only 8 months old!!! I was already supplementing 1 time a day because I would nurse her and nurse her and she would be so fussy and hungry, then she would just drain the bottle : I want to be able to take care of the baby I already have!
#73 of 122 Old 07-08-2004, 02:43 PM

Hi everyone. Just saying a quick hello and subscribing. I haven't read everyone's post yet because looking at the screen makes me more ill then I already am all the time so... I guess I don't have many comments for everyone! Hugs to everyone. Hope to be feeling up to being more of a conversationalist soon

Kitty

Great for nature studies! http://www.pleinairkids.com
Plein Air Kids - Handmade wooden art boxes for Budding Artists.
#74 of 122 Old 07-08-2004, 02:46 PM

Hi ladies, how's everyone doing?
Shannon - that's so great that you saw the baby, listened to the hb and hopefully the olbas oil is making you feel better! I was going to suggest VICKS to you, but the Olbas Oil works just as well.
Hope the pic ? went ok. What is it?

Kate - welcome to February, it is hard to stay ahead of all the posts here. We are a lively bunch!

Weesej- hope you are feeling better, flu, on top of everything else, not much fun. Good luck with the bf, just stick with it, your body will produce more . It took a long time with me, I never had an overabundance of milk. I did know of women that would pump and throw it away because they had too much!

To all those whose cupbaords are bare, and have bought mainstream stuff for their kids to eat, I drove past a Taco Bell today, and just HAD to have something. I think the last time I had a taco was 3 years ago, so anyway I had a nachos thing with cheese (?) and beans on it and it was delicious!!! I could have eaten 3!! So now I feel guilty about the toatl lack of nutrition, so will eat fish and grilled veggies for dinner!!

Hope you are all having a good day growing those babes!

Me and Dh partners.gif, Dd1bouncy.gif  Dd2dust.gif,Ds1joy.gif, 2flowerkitty.gif, 2hamster.jpgand lots of goldfish.gif

#75 of 122 Old 07-08-2004, 02:58 PM

Ok, I'm feeling much better now. We just heard the heartbeat! (I'm 10 weeks LMP). My midwife asked me how I was doing and I said, Anxious to hear the heartbeat. So she listened for it first thing, a couple seconds on the doppler.

It was right there, immediate, loud and strong. So I'm pretty happy.

The midwife pointed out that sick as I've been, it was probably going well (I'm in the barf all day crowd, but am finding remedies at last). But nothing like hearing the heartbeat...

Oh, and just cause - my not-such-great food craving I've been wallowing in is jarred mandarin oranges by Dole. But they're SO SO SO good!

- Sofia
#76 of 122 Old 07-08-2004, 03:23 PM

Add me to the list of "fall off the organic-whole-foods wagon" ladies. Last night, I was ravenous for carbs - absolutely beside myself - and I thoroughly enjoyed a bowl of mac n' cheese (noooooo not whole wheat Annies, we're talkin Kraft here people - you know, the GOOD stuff ).

Prior to gettng pregnant, I had cut way back on starches, sugar, grains... but since getting pg I have tried hard to up my intake of "good carbs" (fresh fruits, veggies, nuts, beans...) and have also added in one or two servings a day of grains, like a slice of sprouted sourdough toast with butter in the AM...

BUT the last couple of days, I think my body is telling me something, because I have carbs on the brain. Thank G*d for TLC crackers is all I have to say - they taste good and they're good for you. I think I'm going to re-introduce sandwiches here and there, and am going to try to find other things - I've never had quinoa, think oatmeal would be yummy in the morning... etc etc

Oh yeah, and mac n cheese. And hot dog buns. Is it bad that I would be willing to give away my house for a Wonder Bread fluffernutter sandwich??!!

So, enough about the cravings and starvation I feel (and nausea, and exhaustion, and...). I am soooo thrilled to hear everyone is getting good and seeing babes growing well. Those of you who are sick as dogs, my heart is going out to you - I know the alternative is worse but it doesn't make it any easier to bear. Shannon, I'm so glad to hear the medicine is working. Hopefully you will start to feel better again in a few weeks.
#77 of 122 Old 07-08-2004, 03:27 PM

p.s. I actually think I'm showing now. In the past week, my little "potbelly" has gotten very hard and is now nicely filling out the pleats in my pants!!! LOL Does anyone know of good "transition" clothes - even I am way far away from panel pants - I thought I heard a company that sold some transition clothes, and would be willing to spring for a pair of pants or two to tide me over for 1-2 months and then after the baby is born for 1-2 months ( yeah right, or 1-2 years ). I thought it might have been Garnet Hill, but I checked and it wasn't them - they don't even sell much maternity anymore.
#78 of 122 Old 07-08-2004, 04:34 PM

Periwinkle :LOL You sound just like me! I'm not a big starch, sugar eater but alas! that's all I've been wanting. I'm doing the oatmeal, quinoa, tlc cracker thing but I really want bagels, doughnuts, and pastry type things (okay, I've indulged a bit!). I even have frozen mac n' cheese waiting for me in the fridge that I bought on a whim! Why is it that our bodies/babies want carbs?
Before I thought cravings were just the result of not eating properly (I didn't really have many my 1st 2 pregnancies) but now I know that's not the case. I'm a very healthy eater...and all I want is junk (or nothing at all)!!!

Lasofia -- congrats on the That must have been beautiful, indeed. I wonder if I'll stop worrying as much when I hear that. I hope so.

Ella-makes-3 -- nachos with cheese!! Mexican is my personal favorite..and you're making me drool!

Hellokitty and weesej -- I hope you both start to feel better very soon.

Wtchylr -- I have very looong cycles, too, which is why I asked. I'm usually on a 6 week cycle and THOUGHT I knew when we conceived...but my m/w insists I'm further along than that...so Wow -- one time all month and you got preggers! VERY impressive!!

#79 of 122 Old 07-08-2004, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateSt.

Wtchylr -- I have very looong cycles, too, which is why I asked. I'm usually on a 6 week cycle and THOUGHT I knew when we conceived...but my m/w insists I'm further along than that...so Wow -- one time all month and you got preggers! VERY impressive!!
Even more so when you add in the fact that we'd been trying for 2 years, charted obsessively for over a year, and had given up and gotten the puppy... :LOL
#80 of 122 Old 07-08-2004, 05:18 PM

Old Navy and the Gap (evil companies, I know) both sell no-panel pants that are meant to be for the transitional period. I may cave and buy some soon.
#81 of 122 Old 07-08-2004, 06:11 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Wow, this is a record for me, posting two days in a row!!!!

Thanks for talking me off the wall Shannon, Tug, KateSt. and AMy!!! I just get so overwhelmed just thinking about the reality of it all!!!

So, glad that you didnt puke this morning Shannon....that is so awesome and must have been a welcome change for you!!!

lasofia - so cool to hear the heartbeat so early....or is that just right? im not sure about these things. When is a heartbeat usually first detected just using a regular doppler and not a u/s??? You'd think I'd know these things, but Im clueless.

Oh, and I forgot to tell you guys my OB mess. Well, it feels like a mess to me. I haven't seen an OB since I had ds two years ago. My old OB/gyn told me that it was pointless to come in for a check-up because since I was bfing that the Pap wouldn't be accurate and she couldnt really do a breast exam either, so she said when ds weaned, to give her a call. Well, we have since moved AND changed insurances ( we have Blue Cross HMO now) and I guess I can only go to one place for prenatal care - North COunty WOmen's Care. I try to make my first appt. and they set it for July 27th and I ask who it is, and they say some male dr. THen I ask what will happen at the first appt and the receptionist says a pelvic exam, breast exam, u/s, and blood test. SO, I say, well, I want a female dr. ( just my preference) and she says, well, the dr. is backed up till August 3rd. I tell her that's fine, but I will be over 3 months along without seeing a doctor, does the dr. have any vitamin reccomendations? She says, "You can get prenatals at any drug store" umm okay. SO, now Im feeling, well, not confident. Heck, not only do I NOT want a U/S and pelvic exam at all But certainly not by someone I just met!!!! Thats just a little too personal for me. If it was an emergency, I would say okay, but it isnt. Im thinking of calling and talking with the receptionist about my concerns and asking to set up an appt pre- my existing appt to just talk with the doctor and possibly just confirm the pregnancy. I'm having a vbac, and while I've already been told that the doctor is very supportive of vbacs, I want to explain my other concerns like minimal pelvic exams, and ultrasounds. Am I too over bearing?????

Heather , momma to ' Parker- 10, Carlee- 7 and our baby Genevieve Faith - 8-27-10

#82 of 122 Old 07-08-2004, 06:18 PM

Lesley, where would you find the panel pants? In the maternity section?
Kate, those nachos and cheese tasted so good, that I wish that dh wasn't here as I would go out and get more for dinner. Now that would be really gross eh?
I am kind of in the same eating habits as you. I used to eat very healthly, NO SUGAR at all, with only whole grains , meat, fish and loads of fruit and veg, but now, put broccolli and steak on my plate and I wish that I was back at Taco Bell. It actually makes me feel nauseuos to eat it? Wierd eh? Same with my last pg too.

Me and Dh partners.gif, Dd1bouncy.gif  Dd2dust.gif,Ds1joy.gif, 2flowerkitty.gif, 2hamster.jpgand lots of goldfish.gif

#83 of 122 Old 07-08-2004, 07:03 PM

Ok, well I'm home, what a friggin ordeal!!! Turns out my small shitty veins are all over my body! Took 4 tries to get the picc in--for those who don't know what one is, it's a long catheter (there is 50cm--so almost 2') inserted in at the bicep and it goes up through the shoulder and basically stops just before the heart. It shouldn't get clogged up like a regular IV and can stay in for months. Anyway, I had to lay flat with aobut a 40 lbs of lead surrounding me for over an hour--at a particularily bad time I had to throw up but they couldnt' move my arm, so they rolled me a bit and held a basin for me. All in all they were very good and supportive, but it was still kinda hellish for me. My bicep adn shoulder are just killing right now, I"m hoping that passes soon.
Well gotta go, client coming in an hour and this place is a mess.
#84 of 122 Old 07-08-2004, 07:14 PM

Ohhhh Gawd, Shannon! How horrendous!!! My m/w couldn't find a vein after 2 tries and I got so lightheaded and nauseous, I had to lay down. I wouldn't let her go for a third. And that was only a needle!!! Ugh...I can't imagine what your experience must have been like.

Parkersmommy -- I would feel the exact same way!! I do think a first appt (without exams) is perfectly acceptable and appropriate -- that's exactly what I would want. I hope it turns out okay for you. (And I've never had a man do a pelvic exam -- I know they're professional, but I just couldn't handle the thought.)

Elliemakes3 -- seriously, I am drooling. I can't believe the unhealthy crap I'm craving (and it's definitely different from non-pregnant cravings.) Right now, dare I say? I'm craving a Burger King cheeseburger and onion rings! But I won't give in!!! (At least, I don't think I will...)

Wtchyhlr -- what a wonderful, beautiful surprise this must have been! You know, my dh and I had decided to "take a break" after my 2nd m/c. I gave up charting, checking cm, everything. We even avoided gio when I thought it might be time to o. Lo and behold 8 weeks later I'm pregnant. I am SO happy it happened this way. We tried so hard for 6 months after my first m/c ...and I was an obsessive/compulsive mess. Anyway, I loved your story.

#85 of 122 Old 07-08-2004, 07:26 PM

Oh Shannon, UGHHHH!! That just made my heart hurt for you, but I really hope your IV helps you get through the next period of time. God, you are a strong girl! I'd probably pass out if they tried to do that to me.

Heather, I used to live in North County too! I graduated from Vista High and then moved to Oceanside for a few years before moving to New Orleans (hi Tug!). I definitely think you should see your OB before your visit - that isn't too pushy AT ALL! No one can advocate for you better than you!

Joy, that is so cool how it happened for you. The same thing happened to my sister; she was trying for about 2 years, even went to a fertility clinic to begin looking into other options. She was told she may never get pregnant, and it took her several months to come to terms with that. Once she stopped worrying, though, it happened! After her first child, she thought she would go through the same thing again, but got pregnant with her second child almost right away.

Anyhoo, I am officially insane. DH suggested today that we start thinking about getting a king sized bed because he's 6 feet tall and sharing the queen with me AND baby probably isn't going to work for him (especially since I'm a sprawler and tend to sleep diagonally if I can get away with it). This seems like a reasonable suggestion to any normal person, of course, but I got totally stressed out about the fact that our bedroom is SO small, and if we get a King, we literally may not have room for the bed and a night table and a bassinet. And then we'd have to buy all new linens, which we JUST got because of recent wedding gifts (which included a duvet that I just love and don't want to replace already!). I mean, really, just stupid stuff, but GOD it's so absurd how little things just get me so upset and stressed!!! DH just looked at me and said, "It's all going to be OK, honey...really." LOL.

Also, I made an appointment to cut my hair off next week because it's driving me INSANE. Oh and my skin looks like crap, so that's depressing too.

OK enough complaining from me. I mean I know some of you have *actual* stuff to worry and complain about. to all of you!!

Ever-evolving mama to my beautiful Brynn, and my little dimple-face Noah .
#86 of 122 Old 07-08-2004, 07:46 PM

Parker'smommy - NO NO NO that's not overbearing! It's your body, yours and your baby's, and you get to make the decisions. Though given your very limited list of possible providers - I suppose you have to be extra gentle when you explain what you want and why.

shannon - *wince* *ow ow* You say you have a client coming - are you actually managing to WORK through this?

amy - It's all "actual stuff." Our bodies sometimes take over and it's very disconcerting and sometimes uncomfortable. You're allowed to complain! Last time I had extreme vomiting/nausea and bad acne.... and the acne sometimes bothered me just as much. "oooh, I'm so bloated and swollen and broken out and ugly!" It was pretty sad. I mean my self pity level.
#87 of 122 Old 07-08-2004, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tug
tracie- i have a pregnant veg/vegan question. i've been trying to eat the protein bars ("organic food bar" is the brand) but lately they've been turning my stomach. have you tried them or do you do something else for protein? i also eat lots of pb (yeah, i know, all the allergy stuff) and tofu. maybe those are enough for protein? just thought i'd get your thoughts.

thanks!

also, grrrr, to the np. i hate when people do that. we got lots of it when i was pregnant before. so far this time, i haven't gotten it 'cause i've only told our closest friends.
I honestly believe in the idea that most of us eat way too much protein. Eating a balanced diet will take care of it. We really don't need tons of protein. I eat tofu and pb and homemade energy bars and beans and all that stuff, but not specifically because they are high in protein. Your body will tell you if you really are needing something. For me, if I start craving a cheeseburger or steak (which I would never eat), I know my body must be low on protein and I'll eat a bean burrito or something.
I checked out a great book from the library called "Your Vegetarian Pregnancy". I don't remember the author but I really thought it was great.
#88 of 122 Old 07-08-2004, 07:57 PM

Well Amy, if you do get a king size bed, I'll gladly scoop your queen size sheets and duvet---cause we didn't get any for wedding gifts--inspite of registering for them.
My skin sucks too, I have an unbelievable pizza forehead.
#89 of 122 Old 07-08-2004, 07:59 PM

My forehead is gross too! I don't remember this. Seems like my skin cleared up last time I was pregnant.
I have been neglecting it a little bit though cause I'm too lazy to wash my makeup off every night.
#90 of 122 Old 07-08-2004, 08:06 PM

My mw appt went great. I just love her. It's such a different experience for me. Anyway, too early to hear the heartbeat or anything like that.

I felt so horrible this afternoon. Poor ds1 (12 1/2) had to watch the little kids. He even changed a poopy diaper! He put a sugar peas snap in into a wool cover all on his own. I was very proud of him. I napped for like 3 hours uninterupted. He's been paid well!

I've been craving orange juice today. And anything else that is crappy and bad for me. I forced some blueberries down so I could at least feel OK about what I'm eating. My brother's birthday was yesterday and my mom brought the left over cake here. I've been chowing on that on and off.

to everyone. Take care!

Amy - Blessed wife to Jesse (the best dad in the world), mother of 10 on earth plus 8 in heaven.   PROUD to be a Catholic! : winner.jpg familybed2.gifhomeschool.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page