February mama chat Sept. 27th- Oct. 3rd - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 120 Old 09-29-2004, 02:33 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
LOL...throw my GSD in we can make a package deal! LOL...she comes with hip dysplasia and an addiction to pain killers. She's really smart when she wants to be (which is when she wants to get into trouble). GSDs are such a PITA!!!! But I love em! So loving and faithful and scary to the drug dealing neighbors

Monica - single mama to DS nono02.gifand DD blowkiss.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 of 120 Old 09-29-2004, 02:43 PM

OHHH, Monica, you can take Havoc--he's trained as a narcotics detection dog!!! You need the lead moron!!
#63 of 120 Old 09-29-2004, 07:00 PM

I feel so guilty. I'm craving McDonald's chicken nuggets and fries. I NEVER eat McDs. I think that joint is disgusting and can't stand their new "I'm luvin it" ad campaign. Please, help me resist...can't resist much longer...all of my powers to resist are fading...sigh...I give up. Talk to you guys after I get my ten piece and large fry.

ETA - Make that a 20 piece. Did you guys know they have 50 piece???? Talk about a monument to gluttony!

#64 of 120 Old 09-29-2004, 07:19 PM

OMG Tug! I'm so glad you and the baby are ok. How scary!

Ekblad! That's WONDERFUL news about your baby!!!!

Today has been hectic as usual. I don't think I ever have a few minutes to call my own anymore with all the running around I do. I am so glad I can quit working in 3 months.

Well I'm off to the bank now... be back tonight
#65 of 120 Old 09-29-2004, 08:10 PM

Have your appetites...umm...increased yet? I just put away a 20 piece and a large fry : I feel like such a pig! Oh well, my sewing machine is calling me. I've got to get back to work on my project. Hope everyone is feeling happy, healthy, and well fed today.

#66 of 120 Old 09-29-2004, 10:12 PM

OMg - i'm eating everything under the frigging sun. Today i've eaten:
Omelette
Cheerios and glass of milk
Good number of chips and salsa
Hamburger stuffed Zucchini (a whole zucchini)
2 brownies w/Caramel (for ekblad)
16oz yogurt/peaches parfait
another bowl of cheerios
a bowl of fried rice
10 fried cheese wontons
and i'm getting ready for another brownie.

I feel like could gnaw my arm off if it had ketchup on it.
#67 of 120 Old 09-29-2004, 10:22 PM

Who else is very angry with Monica??? After reading her post, I put away the nice steaks and called dh and told him after he picked up Toilet paper to swing by McD's and get me some chicken nuggets and a milkshake! I hate McD's!!!! DH was so thrilled because I NEVER want food from there.
Now I'm aware that I hold no blame in this, and it's all Monica's fault--who else fell under her evil spell???? (just kidding Monica)
#68 of 120 Old 09-29-2004, 11:10 PM

Oh my goodness, I can't begin to catch up, can I?

Jeff got home today!! Woo-hooo!!! I was DONE being a single parent - although Will and I did have a nice routine going.

We're having Shredded Beef Burritos tonight for supper and they won't be ready for another hour and a half! I think I'm gonna have to have a snack to tide me over - cereal won't ruin my appetite for supper, will it?

Have to make this quick - Will's waking up from his nap, and Daddy's not much help in the "nursie" department, lol.

Kinsey
#69 of 120 Old 09-30-2004, 01:35 AM

:LOL Joy!

I've had the munchies this week something fierce! Today I had this mega craving for a chocolate cupcake which was quickly replaced with a mega craving for a chocolate shake which was quickly replaced by yet another craving...chocolate of course.

So I gave in and had a couple mini's from my halloween candy basket at home.

I had chinese for lunch and buffalo chicken from Old Chicagos for dinner. Man I was STARVING today! Must be the big huge growth spurt the baby is going through this week. Sheesh!!!
#70 of 120 Old 09-30-2004, 08:55 AM

The baby has been moving around all morning I haven't felt too much movement up until now, just a few random kicks, but boy this baby is either pissed off or has stopped being stubborn. I'm really starting to think that baby is going to be just like the hubby...stubborn as can be. His mother regaled me with some horror stories while I was visiting and I'll tell you that I was very very afraid. He was such a little brat!

Shannon, I can't help the fact that I'm a trend setter...lol. If hubby was here he would have been so thrilled. I never let him eat at McD's and he has been withering away for want of a Big Mac. Poor thing, I'm so mean making him lose weight and watch what he eats while I get to take in anything I want. Bwahahahaha.

#71 of 120 Old 09-30-2004, 12:23 PM

Wow! It took me forever to catch up with you ladies. I had an OB appt yesterday. Hearing the heartbeat is always nice. She told me that I'm anemic and need to take extra Iron. I was anemic all through my PG with Chloe. She looked back in my record and saw that I am lower now than I was with Chloe at this point. : THey had me taking so much Iron at the end of my PG that I had major constapation issues. Not looking forward to that and the fact that it is starting earlier this time.

Tuesday we felt an earthquake. It's the first one that I've felt since being here in California. I was sitting on my couch and all of a sudden the couch started swaying. I thought I was just having a dizzy spell which happens often but usually not when I am sitting. DH called right after and asked,"Did you feel the earthquake?" I'm glad nobody was hurt.

I'm tired. I'll talk more later. Love, Tricia
#72 of 120 Old 09-30-2004, 04:56 PM

Shannon and Monica -- shame on you! You both almost sent me running for fast food for lunch (dh was all ready to go!). It's only the fact that I just went grocery shopping that held me back! :LOL

Okay, I know we all know by now that pregnant women should eat chocolate because it makes their babies happier -- but a study was just done that showed mommas who ate chocolate EVERY DAY had healthier, happier babies -- even if the mommas were stressed out during the pregnancy. So! Nothing like having permission and encouragement to indulge every day! Whoo-hoo! (See, threeforme, those cravings are actually telling you something! )

Tricia -- glad the quake wasn't more serious. Any quake must be scary though!

I'm still waiting for the nesting urge to kick in -- I have a closet that needs serious weeding and cleaning, and under our bed desperately needs to be tended to. I can't get myself motivated to do it yet, though!

Hope you ladies are having a great day!

computergeek2.gif  Spirit Baby Intuitive (and really cool chick)

#73 of 120 Old 09-30-2004, 05:25 PM

Wow! I feel soooo out of the loop!! I have been sick with bad cold and allergies. Every pg I have, there is a time when I just want to be alone....I can see that this has not happened to any of you ladies :LOL! I have been lurking, though I am not going to attempt to respond to all of you, jeesh!!

Monica~We were stationed in Fayetteville and boy do I hear you with the pollen! Man, my allergies were running on overload and my body did not know what to do when the pollen season stopped!

tug~, I am sorry that you fell! Glad that both you and the babe are okay!

Stell~Happy Birthday!!

Happy vibes and hugs to everyone else!!

Well, part of my absence has been dealing with my babe. I found out that he has lost a pound in the past month and is still dropping. I *really* don't want to ff, but I want him to gain weight, yk? He is starting to get loose skin and I just don't know what to do. I have been taking fenugreek tea constantly and I can feel myself making more milk and am leaking, but why then would he not be gaining weight? What should I do? Both LLL and the Lac consult I have talked to have not been much help.

On a good note~I recieved my Mama present couple of days ago !! I could not have come at a more appropriate time!! Thank you mama so much, the gifts were lovely!!

I will be on again soon. I gotta go get dinner started........have a great afternoon ladies!

Emily SAHM to four unschoolers Olivia (9), Brian (7), Jack (6), and Liam (5)
#74 of 120 Old 09-30-2004, 05:32 PM

Ok, Kate, does anyone look under your bed???? If nobody can see it and it doesn't need to be used, it doesn't need to be cleaned
Emily, sorry about your allergies! And about the problems with Jack, maybe you'll just need to supplement a bit for a little while????
Please post on the thank you thread about your mama present!!! We like to read all about them
#75 of 120 Old 09-30-2004, 07:34 PM

Emily - that's where we're stationed! Oh how I hate this backwards po dunk town!!!! I feel so isolated out here. There's no beach, there's no clean water, and there's nothing here that interests me. I just can't wait for DH to get stationed elsewhere...but that's going to be a while because he's going to his captain career course next year (April) and then may be going to Korea for a year if he doesn't get EOD school out of the advanced course (EOD - bomb disposal). That gives me a minimum of 1 1/2 years up to 3-4 years (I don't know how long EOD school is) that I'll be here...most likely by myself. I prefer to be by myself though, I got used to it while DH was in Iraq for a year. It can be lonely, but it's also sooo peaceful. I really wish he'd deploy again so that we could get the extra money and I could remodel the house without him under my feet. At least he went out to the field for most of this week. I got so much done this week that I wouldn't have been able to do if he had been here...lol.

Speaking of remodeling. I've got the plumber coming out tomorrow morning after my u/s appointment. I kind of hate myself for pulling this stunt, but I played the frail pregnant woman in need of help to get them out here before next week. They were telling me a week and I started crying (for real...dumb hormones) because both of my bathtubs are leaking water into my basement and I cannot bathe at all (again one of those things DH let go w/out realizing). By leak, I mean it's like I let it drain right through the ceiling. I heard a "drip drip drip" sound while I was bathing last night and when I went downstairs to do laundry, sure enough there was an enormous puddle on the floor and plaster crumbling off the ceiling. I think it's the bathtub itself (please please) and if it is I will get a new tub in each bathroom courtesy of my home warranty company. So just cross your fingers for me, do a little kooky dance, or whatever it is you do and hope that I get two new bathtubs out of this situation ($45!!! - I love my home warranty company!). Then cross your fingers and hope that whoever does the work is nice enough to allow me to pay the difference for a Jacuzzi tub (small one) to be installed in the other bathroom.

#76 of 120 Old 09-30-2004, 07:41 PM

I haven't felt the nesting urge yet either. Actually, the baby's room is just a catch all room that I am not in the least motivated to do at all. I'm sure that after the u/s I will get in the mood. I'm not putting a crib in there. I got rid of Chloe's really fast after I realized that it was just taking up room. I did use the chaging table and I will have my glider rocker in there. Also, I'll have baby toys and chest of drawers but that's about it.

I better go.
#77 of 120 Old 09-30-2004, 10:36 PM

Had 20 week sono this morning. Dh was with me and while I was lying on the table waiting for the sono to start, the babe started a few good kicks, and dh felt the baby!

The baby looks to be healthy and growing like a weed. And everything looks great with the pregnancy too. It was a relief to see that the placenta is far from not only the cervix but also my c-section scar. And my cervix is very long and closed -- I had cervical funneling last time starting in the mid-20's weeks due to twin pregnancy... we hope... and nice to see nothing is happening there this early (kind of confirming that the last experience was in fact due to twins).

I brought up the fact that I was using wild yam cream (natural progesteron) 2x day to prevent preterm labor and my perinatologist was all for it. He said they've done a lot of research recently about prophylactic use of progesterone and that the herbal form is safe. Phew...

Thank goodness you ladies are starving too. I am SOOOO hungry. Today I ate

*1 bowl cereal
*1 yogurt
*lots of sesame chips & salsa mid morning (NOT a great idea for heartburn)
*large pita pocket with an entire avocado sliced, cheese, tomato, and spinach... yes folks, that would be like 1000 calories from the avocado alone
*1 cup Horizon chocolate milk
* Some pretzels
* Another cup of chocolate milk :
* 1 banana with peanut butter
* 1 cheeseburger
* salad with gross dressing but I ate it anyway
* 2 graham crackers

And it's only 9:30pm!!! Gimme some time I know I can get another glass of chocolate milk in today....
#78 of 120 Old 09-30-2004, 10:59 PM

Hey there Chatty Ladies.

I had a revelation today while sitting in a day long computer class - what I thought were cramps are actually movement. Like whenever my seatbelt is on, I think I'm getting a poke just on that area. I'll have to keep a close watch on it, but that's my current theory.

Today was my third day in maternity clothes - it's taking some getting used to. But at least I have a reason to go shopping now!

Bridget. Momma to DD (4), expecting DS - 9/09, wife to SAHD. Gardener, coffee addict, urban dweller.
#79 of 120 Old 10-01-2004, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateSt.
Okay, I know we all know by now that pregnant women should eat chocolate because it makes their babies happier -- but a study was just done that showed mommas who ate chocolate EVERY DAY had healthier, happier babies -- even if the mommas were stressed out during the pregnancy. So! Nothing like having permission and encouragement to indulge every day! Whoo-hoo! (See, threeforme, those cravings are actually telling you something! )
WOO HOO!

I actually got to have a small slice of choc. cake today for a coworkers retirement lunch and man did it do my baby good! :LOL I made a mexican chocolate drink with dinner (Abuelita) and it was soooooo sooooo good! Man I ate a ton of chocolate with each of my kids and they came out huge, happy and laid back. I think there is something to that theory
#80 of 120 Old 10-01-2004, 10:10 AM

Oh my goodness! I'm off the computer for one day and you fill up two pages! I know I'm not going to keep up...

Tug, I am so glad you didn't have major problems from your fall. Be kind to yourself. I fell down a ramp with an armful of law books while 7 mos. along with ds. That was me making a really dumb choice!! Thankfully, everything was okay.

I have to say that the thought of MCDonald's makes me ill. Thankfully! I can't even picture 50 mc'nuggets! Yuck! I'm glad you ladies who gave in enjoyed the indulgence. Speaking of indulgence, I bought a dark chocolate treat from a local place which makes homemade chocolates. It was pure dark chocolate shaped like a monkey and gilded with real gold! Silly, but such a treat! I eat M&Ms like they are going out of style, but did that before I was pregnant, too. I did get out of the habit of keeping them in the house, since I caught dh putting them on his cereal once. No kidding!

Congratulations to those of you having good ultrasounds and getting kicked! Hugs to those of you with worried minds.

KateSt. I can't imagine looking under the bed. I know there's nothing stored under there, but the dust bunnies and wooly boogers are probably monstrous! Eeek!

I am renovating our upstairs bathroom, supposed to be getting the final estimate today. We are also putting new wallpaper in ds' room and moving our bedroom back into the "big bedroom" which ds is now in. Our current room will become a playroom/nursery space (dresser and rocker). Anyone have any experience/advice on painting while pregnant? I avoided it while in my first trimester...will it be safer now? (Fumes from latex paint and/or milk paint)

Hope you all have a great day. Friday! Enjoy the upcoming weekend. We are all about soccer and birthday parties (MIL always schedules a "work day/yard day" for herself for her birthday)

Be well. susan
#81 of 120 Old 10-01-2004, 11:44 AM

I've been crying all morning. I had a terrible appointment. I have just felt that none of my questions are answered and of course no one knows what they're doing so I ended up missing an appointment which doesn't bother me, but it does because they didn't notice. Then I was told that my u/s was scheduled when I made my last appointment and of course it wasn't done so I went in expecting an u/s and they told me I wasn't getting it. DH and I were crushed. We were both looking forward to it.

I found out that I was incorrectly registered in the OB/GYN department when I'd specifically requested Midwifery and when I tried to go over there, the people at the desk were extremely rude and unhelpful. I went down to radiology to schedule my u/s and was told by the receptionist that she was too busy to schedule me and that I'd have to call using an in house phone. I got the number for the appt line and left (I have a major aversion to public phones). I barely made it to the car and started bawling my eyes out. How can they have made so many mistakes??? I finally calmed down enough to call the appt line and there wasn't an u/s available for three weeks. The lady was very nice though and called back in five minutes to let me know that she'd found a cancellation and put me on for next Tuesday. That's the only positive thing that happened.

So DH and I started talking about homebirth. He is still extremly set against it because he's so scared something's going to happen to me, but after seeing how screwed up they are at the hospital he told me to call some midwives and try to find out what it will cost for a HB!!! I've been researching all morning and finally ended up having to call the midwifery dept at the hospital and got in touch with some Colonel. She gave me the number for a lady and I'm going to call her when DH comes home for lunch w/ the cell phone. I'm hoping that it won't be too expensive. Most people find that it's the cheapest, but for us it isn't because it's free if I go to a military hospital. Tri Care does not cover homebirth (ridiculous) so it will have to come out of pocket and that's going to be hard to convince DH to do.

Sorry if I kind of went on for a little bit. I'm still very upset about this whole morning and just want you guys to keep your fingers crossed for me that maybe home birth is going to be an option after all.

#82 of 120 Old 10-01-2004, 12:23 PM

Monica~........my dd was born at Womack, so I can totally understand your frustration. I can't stand how the docs and nurses in the military hospitals think they can treat us like dirt! I know that a homebirth is going to cost more, but when you compare the cost to what you would have paid at a hospital, it really is a lot less. I am going to have a hb and my midwife is only going to charge me for the supplies for it. I am so sorry that happened to you! I get so with the military sometimes!!

Hope everyone is doing well!

I am (trying really hard not to!!) getting worried about the babe. My last two, I was able to feel the baby a lot sooner than with my first. I know that each pg is different and each babe is different, but I think I am the only one on here that has not felt the baby yet.....at all! Not even a little shift in position. My next appt is in a week and I am really wanting to hear the heartbeat. If I can hear that, then I know the babe is okay.

Have a good morning ladies!

Emily SAHM to four unschoolers Olivia (9), Brian (7), Jack (6), and Liam (5)
#83 of 120 Old 10-01-2004, 12:52 PM

Emily, Remember a quiet baby is a content baby -- that's what I tell myself when I don't feel the baby move for awhile. It's hard, though, I know. Can't wait for you to hear the

Monica -- I left crying from my ob/gyn appt my first pregnancy and that's what made me look into homebirth and hiring a m/w. We do have to pay out of pocket (it's about $3600) but to me, it's worth it to get out of the medical model. I bet the more research you do (and if you find a homebirth m/w you like) the more your dh will start to come around. I'm sorry this has been so difficult for you.

Okay, well all that chocolate eating has left a pimple the size of Mt. St Helen's smack dab in the middle of my forehead! Seriously, it looks like I"m trying to signal the mother ship. (And I was just preening over my glowing complexion, bragging to dh how happy I am I haven't had any skin problems this pregnancy! Boy, Mother Nature has a keen sense of humor!)

Hope everyone has a good Friday.

Oh! About cleaning under my bed -- I have a kitty that practically lives under there and I can just imagine how disgusting it is with all the dust, dirt and cat hair (and wooly boogers -- haha Susan). I'm thinking if I clean under it, it will help our allergies. But! Still not motivated to do it.

computergeek2.gif  Spirit Baby Intuitive (and really cool chick)

#84 of 120 Old 10-01-2004, 05:33 PM

Monica, I'm really sorry about your appointment I'm glad they were able to fit you in for an U/S next Tuesday. I hope you get this straightened out. They should treat pregnant women a little nicer there...hormones and all. We are sensitive creatures right now. I hope next time it goes smoother and I hope you get to do a homebirth.

Kate, I'm with you on the zit thing. I'll have a good clear week and then boom this huge one just shows up on my face when I wake up in the morning. I think we are both having boys

I finally came up with a girl name, but I'm not telling because I don't want to jinx my ultrasound next Tuesday :LOL We are thinking blue, but at least I have a girly name finally. I haven't told my husband what it is yet either. I'm scared he'll hate it. :LOL
#85 of 120 Old 10-01-2004, 07:53 PM

Have just read all the messages and you guys are so chatty. I ahve been away from the computer for a while, due to dd learning how to use the potty. She is kicking butt!!
I have read all of your posts and thought of you all as I read them, but I can't remember now, sorry!!
Emily - Can't wait for your appt so that you will feel at ease. I can't feel the baby hardly at all either, but that is apparently because of an anterior placenta, so maybe you are in the same boat? When we had the u/s the tech said that the baby was very active, just amazing that I couldn't feel it.

Don't remember who asked, but my m/w said that painting is no problem. I am buying the Harmony paint from Sherwin Williams that has low fumes in it. I am leaving the wallpaper stripping/ sanding etc to dh, but the painting is my job.

Wow, you guys are hungry. I have eaten :
2 slices of whole grain bread with Vegemite ( an Australian yeast extract spread )
Ham, cheese lettuce, tomato sandwich
glass of orange juice.
It is 7 pm, so I will be eating dinner soon,
Spinach tortellini with asparagus and salad.
I have never eaten a great deal during my pregnancies, but it always does bother me if I am eating enough. It is good to see what everyone else is eating too.
Especially french fries and chocolate!!!

Me and Dh partners.gif, Dd1bouncy.gif  Dd2dust.gif,Ds1joy.gif, 2flowerkitty.gif, 2hamster.jpgand lots of goldfish.gif

#86 of 120 Old 10-01-2004, 08:13 PM
tug

Monica - I am sooo sorry. How awful. The military is just such a huge bureaucracy that every little thing is an issue. I deal with VA benefits at work and usually you have to talk to 20 people to get 20 different answers.

Emily - I'm sorry that you are worried and can imagine that you are really looking forward to your appt next week. i think that em3 is right that the anterior placenta means you feel less movement. mine is anterior and i tend to feel movement most in only a few positions (working on the computer weirdly being one, the other being lying on my side at night).

kate - ack. always great to return to the fine skin condition known as adolescence.

susan - yard day/work day - i'm still trying to figure out how that is a fun birthday... ...do other people do your MIL's yard work for her and she eats cake? now THAT i could get into!

happy eatings all.
#87 of 120 Old 10-02-2004, 12:30 AM

Monica---I believe it the naval hospitals, or army hospitals or whatever can REALLY suck. When I was preggo with DS #1 they couldn't even get me in for blood work until I was like 18 weeks I had to call and chew out a Major to get prenatals, then my cervix was labeled as unstable and they said I needed a cerclage but they couldn't do it b/c it was too soft and it wouldn't hold a stitch or anything. Then I had lots of unexplained bleeding...and then DH went to Iraq and I went home with mom and dad b/c they wouldn't prescribe me anti nausea meds and I kept passing out and from like 28 weeks until around 35, 36 weeks I had a WONDERFUL doctor who gave me meds and iv's and bedrest and a wonderful birth. Out of pocket wasn't that much considdering how much better off we were. Are you Tricare Prime? Maybe you could switch to standard and choose your own place and after the baby is born reenroll, that is what I ended up doing. I had my fill of naval hospitals...this time we are on an army base at an army hospital and my doc is WONDERFUL he doesn't push me through real fast and I am treated more like a person than dependant code **-**** ya know! If you can possibly switch Tricare should still cover some of your med bills, just remember it takes like 30 days to switch and if you do it after the 16 or something it won't pick up until the following month or something crazy like that. Go to your tricare office and talk to them. If you need anything pm me!!!

Arleta

Doula mama to my 3 bugs
#88 of 120 Old 10-02-2004, 08:05 AM

I'm going up to the hospital on Tuesday to talk with patient services and I'm going to file a formal complaint. I'm also going to go to Tri Care and see what else is available. I told DH that I refuse to take my baby to that health care factory and I'm going to find something locally for myself and the baby. I'm getting my u/s on Tuesday and that's the last they'll see of me. I'm trying to find someone right now and I've emailed a couple of people in the area.

It seems there is only one midwife in the area so far, but I'm going to email a doula I was talking to at the beginning of my pregnancy because she was due around the same time as me and will be having a home birth. I'm sure she'll be able to give me the name of a midwife as well. DH really doesn't want me to have a homebirth and my family is a little freaked out as well (called my dad crying) but I think that DH's fears will be a little alleviated after he talks to a professional who isn't biased towards hospital births. Thanks for all the hugs and advice. I may just PM you Arleta if I have some questions. Thanks again.

#89 of 120 Old 10-02-2004, 08:52 AM

oh its going to e one of THOSE days. DH got up at 5 to go to Denver .... the dog got all excited a would NOT come back to bed. Instead he's running amuck. I'm awake, when i want to be asleep.
*grumble*
#90 of 120 Old 10-02-2004, 11:30 AM

You're right Joy, it is one of those days. We've got 4 small dogs boarding who all happen to be well behaved, so they're all loose in the house with our two--usually no big deal, they're small, nobody is acting like a fool and we're set up for this sort of thing. Last night they all find somewhere on the bedroom floor to call home, a little growling and grumbling, but everyone got a spot, this morning, it starts with the 2 spaniels joining us in bed-no big deal, they're little, they just climbed up and cuddled between us and went back to sleep, then the shelties joined us (2 shelties from one family, 2 spaniels from another) we now have little room and the morning nookie I had planned is now looking difficult, but then, our two joined in. A queen size bed was not made to accomadate a pregnant woman, a full grown man, 2 spaniels, 2 shelties and 2 german shepherds!!! I felt like Noah!!! Of course through all of this, the big worry is that one of the over 20 lb crowd would step on my belly, it was not exactly a brady bunch moment!!
Well, off to the market, need veggies.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page