Who'd have thought using the toilet could be so challenging? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 02-11-2005, 12:59 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Okay, so I go in & sit down. Pee a bit....then the baby drops down & shuts it off! So I have to wait & wait until the baby shifts enough to get the rest to come out! No wonder I have to get up a million times a night to use the bathroom - I'm only half-peeing each time!

Oh, the joys of being almost due! :LOL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 7 Old 02-11-2005, 01:17 PM

yeah, but you still get to go pee without hearing a baby crying because you dared to put it down! I just can't pee with the baby in the sling so every time I go I am treated to a screaming fit. Either situation sucks!

Homeschooling mom to four kids, ages 18, 18, 10, and 6. 

#3 of 7 Old 02-11-2005, 01:28 PM - Thread Starter

Oh, I can't wait! I'm starting to get impatient for the baby to come Thank goodness & have lots of willing baby-holders around here, eh? But I *do* remember those days of having to pee quick so I can go comfort my crying "abandoned" baby! (You know, the one sitting right there at my feet in the bouncy seat....)
#4 of 7 Old 02-11-2005, 02:31 PM

Well I guess I can count myself lucky that Molly loves to sit in the bouncy seat while I pee--she stares at me trying to figure out just what I'm doing--sometimes when I can't settle her I take her in there and put her in the seat and sit down--generally she'll give me 1/2 hr of bathroom bouncy seat time.
#5 of 7 Old 02-11-2005, 07:52 PM

I can add to my "potty" fan club a crying baby My two year old yells at me "no go potty" while I go, my four year old wants to know why I have to go potty so much and when can I play princess with her, my 6 yr old and 8 yr old are pounding on the door for a snack, I think the baby crying will be a welcome sound!

Amy - Blessed wife to Jesse (the best dad in the world), mother of 10 on earth plus 8 in heaven.   PROUD to be a Catholic! : winner.jpg familybed2.gifhomeschool.gif

#6 of 7 Old 02-11-2005, 07:54 PM

I lift and shake my belly before getting up to see if I can squeeze a few more drops out.
#7 of 7 Old 02-11-2005, 08:07 PM - Thread Starter

:LOL
Amy, do your kids ask you "what are you doing in there" when you go to the bathroom?

I'm PEEING, oh queen of the obvious! Sheesh! Maybe I should tell them that I'm standing on my head in the toilet, just to see how they react.......

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page