Our first month, March 15-21 - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 66 Old 03-23-2005, 12:33 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sadkitty! Hahahaha on the hand slapping motion :LOL I think I hurt dh's feelings last night as he was once again groping at my boobs and this time I had the baby so I screamed at him to knock it off adn that I'd end up dropping the baby-he looked a bit jilted, but only a man would think grabbing and squeezing a boob was a good way to attempt to get laid.
#62 of 66 Old 03-23-2005, 01:24 PM

Shannon- Bright Beginings Soy has DHA and ARA, Isolmil Advanced has DHA and ARA, Prosobee Lipil has DHA and ARA, and I think there are a few others too. Gotta go!

Doula mama to my 3 bugs
#63 of 66 Old 03-23-2005, 05:35 PM

Where is this weeks thread? I feel lost without it! :
My Grandma bought Zander a pacifier. So, when Brian and I go visit my family for Easter we'll see what Zander thinks of it. Brian doesn't want Zander to have a pacifier he is afraid it will make him a smoker.
Zander is still spitting up constantly and now it seems thicker than "usual". :Puke He grunts all of the time and toots as well. I have tried gas drops but they don't help. Zantac doesn't seem to work either. Anyone have any ideas? Could he be having a reaction to my breastmilk?. I only drink 32oz of milk or less a day and I eat very little cheese. I drink a ton of juice at least 32oz if not 64oz or more. Brian has to by a jug of apple or white grape juice for me everyday. He says it's too expensive and I need to drink more water and less juice.
#64 of 66 Old 03-23-2005, 05:58 PM

Zandersmom--Wow, that is a LOT of milk and juice! It very well could be either one of those.

sadkitty--Joe is over 8 weeks old and my dh hasn't even tried to ask for sex. I guess he remembers what it was like after the other births and knows not to even think about it. :LOL He had a vasectomy when Joe was 3 weeks old, so there's not a worry of pregnancy, but no WAY is he getting near me. If Joe is asleep and the other kids are occupied enough to leave us alone, I am SLEEPING, not sexing!

Homeschooling mom to four kids, ages 18, 18, 10, and 6. 

#65 of 66 Old 03-23-2005, 06:03 PM

Tug started our new threads over in "Life With a Babe". She put the link a few posts back...bottom of the 3rd page. Take care!

Tricia
#66 of 66 Old 03-23-2005, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama2Chloe
Tug started our new threads over in "Life With a Babe". She put the link a few posts back...bottom of the 3rd page. Take care!

Tricia
Thanks!!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page