Feb 05 Mama's gettin' fit!! - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 36 Old 04-05-2005, 06:21 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I haven't worked out this week. Still a little sick and up to my ears in bookwork. I have to do it in the morning while the kids are sleeping or there is no hope. But that's also my workout time. Hopefully by Thurs. I will be back in my grove. I am continuing to lose tho which makes me happy Hope you all are doing well.

Life is to be enjoyed...not just endured!
#32 of 36 Old 04-06-2005, 12:57 AM
tug

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
2 pounds off last week. wish i felt better about it. i was a little disappointed after all the chocolate deprivation. haven't done so great this week since we have company. have been trying to exercise though - walking and stairs - lots of exercise when you're kinda big like i am!

#33 of 36 Old 04-08-2005, 12:53 AM

Wow, I haven't dropped by this board in a while...need to keep up with things.

I'd like to join the getting fit support group, because I need it.

Current weight - 135 and squeezing into a size 7
Goal - 120 and to fit my size 1 jeans again...sigh

Measurements - ?? as of now

Game Plan - I'm drinking tons of water and I'm only allowed one soda a week (decaffenated of course). I'm trying to watch what I eat and have smaller portions. Eventually, I'd like to get to where I'm eating six small meals a day instead of three larger ones. I'm doing Buns and Abs of Steel 2000 right now because all I really need to do is tone up and burn a little fat. I've also been walking about a mile a day on the beach since I've gotten here. I'm going to walk the big block when I get home to NC (little over a mile).

I have to come to terms with the fact that my hips and rib cage have spread and I'm never going to be as thin as I once was. I now have curves...the waif is no more.

Monica - single mama to DS nono02.gifand DD blowkiss.gif

#34 of 36 Old 04-09-2005, 06:55 PM

I can barely zip up my size 7s...I really miss being a size 1.
I guess I need to say goodbye for a little while...since we are moving on the 16th my husband wants to pack up the computer...I'll still be trying to get fit...and hopefully I will be back on-line by June 18th.
#35 of 36 Old 04-12-2005, 11:21 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Monica ~ It's kind of hard to deal with the fact that your body will never be the same as it once was. Even if you lose all the wieght it's still different. But I must say, I wish I were your size. I am squeezing into a size 12 right now : I have about 24 lbs to lose still. Yuck!! But I am doing it this time.

I went and worked out this am. It felt great. I went 2 hours earlier so I could leave the kids with dh and it helped a ton. I am excited to be getting into shape. The wieght is falling off easily enough, but I am soooo out of shape. We did a 30 minute tae bo cardio video and I thougth I might die. Owell, at least I know it was doing something. Gotta run. Take care!

Life is to be enjoyed...not just endured!
#36 of 36 Old 05-21-2005, 08:43 PM

Is there a new getting fit thread???? I've finally got a jogging stroller...and I'm down to 112lbs...

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page