March Weight Watcher -- Losing Our Shamrocks - Page 23 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#661 of 662 Old 04-01-2009, 05:37 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookiePie View Post
Today was better, I felt pretty good at the gym today with my breakfast consisting of
1 egg 2
3 egg whites 1
zucchini, mushrooms, spinach 0
1 tsp Coconut oil 1
arnold sandwich thin toasted 1
green tea 0
breakfast 5

Same points as yesterday, but it stuck with me much longer!
Sounds like a yummy breakfast! Glad you found a better breakfast. The shakes suck, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnS6 View Post
I've got two questions:

1. I'm going to the Cheesecake Factory for brunch on Sunday - it's sort of an obligatory appearance and I didn't choose the location. I've never been there (we don't eat out much at all) and all I know is that the portion sizes tend to be huge.

What can I eat there that's not too high calorie/high fat (and doesn't contain green/red peppers, which I can't stand)?

2. Anyone fasted while on WW? I'd really like to fast on Good Friday. I haven't done that for years (not since way before I got pg with ds, who is going on 8), and I think I can manage it this year. I know it will screw up my daily points, etc. Is there any reason NOT to do this? (This isn't a weight loss tool, it's a religious thing for me.)
For the Cheesecake factory, look online for points. Their salads are HUGE and delicious though. Just get dressing on the side. They are full of yummy 0 pt veggies. You could just go with core foods while there, to be 'safe'.

As for fasting, do it if you feel called to. One day won't hurt. If you want, add the daily points to your WP and eat them the rest of the days if you don't want to cut too deeply into your points target.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoedeansmom View Post
Good morning! WI today and I'm down 1.6! That puts me at 149.8, less than 10 pounds away from goal! I'm celebrating by buying a pretty new food journal. I filled mine up the other day and can't find another notebook in the house so I've been "tracking in my head" the last few days. Dangerous! (And a lousy excuse, I know.) But no more excuses! I'm back OP today!
Woohoo! A nice loss AND close to goal. Woot!

Ami

Wife to dh, Mommy to my heavenly angel, J (06), and my earthly angels, S (07) and E (10)

#662 of 662 Old 04-01-2009, 05:56 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Way to go Christina!! Come & join us in the April thread!

Giving Love serves as a wonderful reminder that we already have an abundance of Love within, "it is in giving that we receive."

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page