March Dingos - In Like a Lion!! (The Running Thread) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 831 Old 03-01-2009, 08:43 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Come one, come all, come join the Dingoes!

We are a group of women who are united in the desire for forward motion, and we support each other in our quest to find balance and reason in our lives.

There are no requirements for joining the thread besides a desire to move forward. So, if you're just starting the couch to 5k or training for an ultramarathon, you belong here!

We post fast (figure ~1000 posts per month), and it's great when you follow along and encourage others. If you fall behind, it's just like your training schedule: Hop right back in and continue on.

Below, I'll post a list of pregnant dingoes, our race list, and the links to the question: Why are we called the dingoes?

So, post your intro and your goals, and we'll welcome you and cheer you on!

Edit: Spelling in title changed to reflect group consensus, though not necessarily English-language norms.

Edit II: We are the dingo pack: a bunch of badass women jet-setting around the country, b!tch-slapping, giving props, and holding babies.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Geofizz; 01-11-2009 at 09:32 PM.
Thread intro credits to Geofizz, circa 1/2009
#2 of 831 Old 03-01-2009, 08:45 PM - Thread Starter

Here's the race list for the March thread. Please PM me if you'd
like me to add something for you!

: dingo race list
:

CathToria - Lifetime Fitness Indoor Tri - March 29
HomeBirthMommy - ING Georgia Half Marathon - March 29
Mel38 - Cooper River Bridge Run - April 4
towsonmama - Cherry Blossom 10 miler - April 5
Realrellim, tjsmama - Platte River Half Marathon - April 5
JayGee - Carmel Sprint Triathlon - April 19
SugarAndSun, kate~mom - Boston Marathon - April 20
renep6 - Irish Jig 5K - April 25
Penelope - Kentucy Derby Half Marathon - April 25
JayGee, doctorjen, Balancin1, Runningmommy, babybugmama, Geofizz, mommajb, bec - Indianapolis Mini Marathon - May 2
towsonmama - Frederick Half Marathon - May 3
JayGee - 50 Mile Relay Dances With Dirt - May 9
towsonmama - Cleveland Marathon - May 17
grnmtnmama - bike race Flower Power - May 23
CathToria - My First Triathlon - June 6
Plady - San Juan Island Half Marathon - June 7
HomeBirthMommy, renep6 - Peachtree Road Race - July 4
tjsmama - Boulder Peak Olympic Triathlon - July 12
Plady, poppywise, 1jooj, crebrun, cornflakegirl - San Francisco Marathon - July 26
JenLove- Copperman Triathlon - August 1
grnmtnmama - Single Speed World Championships - September 16
bec - Milwaukee Lakefront Marathon - October 4

The Preggo Dingo List

VeganCupcake - It's a , welcome Li'l Cupcake!
Jenlove - It's a girl! Welcome baby Valentine!

Other places to find the Dingos:

: cooking blog :

knitting blog

We have a private Yahoo group. Submit a request to join and mention your MDC
username in the request so we know who you are.

We also have a private location map. Send a PM to eksmom to get info
and join up.

Why are we called the Dingos?
See this post.
#3 of 831 Old 03-01-2009, 08:46 PM - Thread Starter

Okay, think I finally got all my links straightened up.

I ran my long run on the treadmill yesterday. I set the treadmill for 10 10 minute miles, but actually had to walk in the middle for about 5 minutes to talk to a mama who is having a miscarriage , but except for that I ran 10 minute miles. With warm up and cool down, it was 10.35 miles and it felt fine.

Today, I'm sort of low grade ill, I think. I have a scratchy throat, occasional cough, slight queasiness, so I'm taking an off day.

Dd had her district swim meet today (the final meet of the season if you aren't fast enough to make state times, which she isn't.) It wasn't her best meet (she actually got DQ'd, which hasn't happened since she was 8 or 9 in one event) and didn't swim any best times. But, she had fun swimming, and her relay medaled, taking 5th. They don't have enough in her age group to make a relay team, so the 3 girls in her 13-14 age group swam up with one 15 year old in the 15-21age group, and they weren't last, so they were pleased with that. Today's meet was for 13 and up only, and it was fun watching our little team (only 6 kids in that age group) hang out together all day. They played Apples to Apples most of the day, subbing for each other whenever one had an event. Nice to see a bunch of teens enjoying a non-MTV generation activity!

I have tomorrow off, and so do the kids, so we are going to spend the day with a friend who I recently found out spins yarn, but doesn't know how to knit! I'm hoping she'll let us pet her yarns in exchange for some knitting lessons, and her dd who is the same age as mine recently started playing around with needle felting, as has mine, so they should be able to hang together. I'm just looking forward to having a day to enjoy good company and something crafty and no work!
#4 of 831 Old 03-01-2009, 09:06 PM

subbing

DrJen, hope you feel better. Sounds like it was a good paced run yesterday, for that mama. Enjoy your day off tomorrow.

I haven't run in about 2 weeks. I got new shoes yesterday and have been doing a lot of strength, stretching and foam rolling. I also got the March 2009 Runners World which has an Injury Prevention section so I tried those exercises tonight and will continue to do them. Since my knee feels better, I'll be attempting a short run tomorrow.
#5 of 831 Old 03-01-2009, 09:12 PM

Subbing...had a FABULOUS day skiing, and now just hanging out in the mountains with some cool women before heading to dinner! Back for more later! :

Gaye, single mama to Tyler (5/06) and Baxter the labradoodle
surf.gif bikenew.gif jog.gif Wait...I signed up to DO an Ironman??? I thought I was signing up to go SEE Ironman! nut.gif

#6 of 831 Old 03-01-2009, 09:17 PM

Good run drjen. Alice (10 yo) loves to go to swim meets for the camraderie more than the swimming. Enjoy your crafty visit. I pulled out some yarn to make new hats for the girls today. Next on the agenda: needles somewhere in the dark recesses of my only closet.

I hope your run goes well tomorrow Ashley. Is anything hurting right now?

Is anyone planning on running the 10K training race in Indianapolis next weekend? Assuming my parents can handle Helen, Charlotte, and Linus I will be there. Charlotte has been a bit of a loose cannon lately so it is iffy. I am feeling full of self doubt regarding the half marathon so I figure this could only be good for me.

You don’t owe them an explanation, just a response.
#7 of 831 Old 03-01-2009, 09:34 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorjen View Post
Thread intro credits to Geofizz, circa 1/2009

Can we somehow get this to add to my h-index? (# that measures how much my academic writing is cited).

I'm consistently feeling pretty cruddy after long runs in the cold. I warmed up immediately when I got home (hot coffee + hot shower), but through the day I would get cold again. I also have an upset stomach. Two weeks ago when it was warmer, I came home, ate ww bread with peanut butter, and I was fine for the rest of the day. Today, not so much.

Lunch with Callie tomorrow? Maybe? : If nothing else, I get three days of being warm in AZ.

Nic, I read the article and looked a the pictures from the funeral. How absolutely tragic. I had to google a lot of terms used in the comments. It makes it much easier to see the extreme importance of your community to your lives.

Karen had a two hour playdate with a new kid from school yesterday, then the high-stress neighbor kid was here for another two hours. DD put herself to bed last night at 5:30, and slept until 8 this morning. She's spent the day reading and drawing. She seems perfectly healthy, but those kids took it all out of her. My little introvert.

A colleague had a brunch at her house today with all her friends with little babies. I was invited with my baby, too. It felt like a LLL meeting. DS asked to nurse after seeing the feasting goin on there. He hadn't asked in a few months.

Goals for the week: am runs Tuesday and Wednesday, late day run Friday. 10 miles on Sunday. :
#8 of 831 Old 03-01-2009, 09:56 PM

Subbing, so I remember that it's now March and the old thread is done. =)
#9 of 831 Old 03-01-2009, 10:25 PM

subbing! My SS rocks - got a GREAT package yesterday - face scrub and coffee soap and spices to add to oil for bread dipping, and coffee, and and and!

bailed on the LR today - woke up with a killer headache and slept until 5pm. feel good now, though - who knows what went on.

thinking good thoughts for a snow day tomorrow - and SKIING!
#10 of 831 Old 03-01-2009, 10:49 PM

Subbing so I don't forget. :

Jen - Mama to V (b. 2-18-09) and AJ (b. 10-9-11) Wife to DH

#11 of 831 Old 03-01-2009, 10:55 PM

:

We had a pretty good, but a little crazy, weekend. Yesterday we got up and decided to take the kids to the zoo in St Paul (2.5 hrs away). Erik dropped us off there and he went out xc skiing nearby. The girls and I looked at the animals + plants and then we headed to REI for me to get new sunglasses and then to IKEA. I don't have any running to report but I did carry dd2 around Ikea for 2 hours in the backpack yesterday. I was so tired when I got home I think i was awake for 10 minutes.

And I skied for 30 minutes today even though all I wanted to do was sleep.

Sparkletruck I lost it ....where's the move to?

Callie: I have no trouble imagining you as a pointy heeled kind of girl. You are from Florida right?

All the long runners:
Everyone else: hello!

Kristin -- mom of Erin (11/5/02) and Leah (9/29/05)
#12 of 831 Old 03-01-2009, 11:09 PM

subbing...skipped my run today.

Wow Wendy, I wish I could get my kids to sleep like that...But I'm afraid my kids are the "high stress neighbor kid(s)."

mommajb - no worries about the half...you still have time, and if you can do a 10k next weekend you can easily build up to 10 before the 1/2. Do it for the fun!

DrJen that must be one really hard aspect of the job. I remember my first m/c and the dr talking excitedly about being able to feel the bean in my uterus...only to have an u/s an hour later with bad news that she had to share with me. I know she felt awful. It was such an empty feeling for me though. I can remember her sadness kind of dissociated from my own and myself (if that makes sense at all). But I remember being very grateful for her warmth. There was nothing superficial about her demeanor or "get over it," kind of attitude (which I encountered with my 2nd mc). You really are a gift to these women that you bless.

hugs to all...oh and I got these: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting

With dh eye rolling....my earlier rampage really makes it all the more silly.
#13 of 831 Old 03-02-2009, 12:16 AM

Nic--so sorry about that little boy.

BBM - for the Sydney. And sorry about the troublesome money and health issues. We have some of the same discussions, but neither issue is as extreme.

Penelope--so sorry about the protestors. I'd be furious too.

drjen - kudos on the 10-min miles, and 10 of them! :

DH and I are feeling a bit annoyed with each other. Turns out his parents want to come in May for either Memorial Day weekend or else Mother's Day. Memorial Day weekend is also our TENTH anniversary...so yeah, I'd totally like to spend it with my leech-like in-laws (ok, so it's actually toward the *end* of the week but it's also the week we go up to the mountains and if they come we won't get the full week because they never attempt to coordinate it with us).

Mother's Day weekend is the weekend I'm graduating. DH thought it was rude that I didn't want them there, which I totally don't get because they're not *my* parents and they didn't help me through the program in any way. More importantly, I want to have a potluck party and invite all my hippie friends that Saturday, not be subject to the random whims of my in-laws. The stupid degree has taken about a decade so is that really too much to ask? Bleh. So he's mad at me. I don't understand why that can't come on a non-holiday weekend--it's not for lack of vacation time and they already use frequent flier miles so it would actually be *easier* for them to come on a regular weekend. :

In good news, I had a very nice 7-miler today with a 10:17 pace. It felt perfectly comfortable, though I'm a bit sore now.

Lisa  caffix.gif and her wonderful girls: R (9) violin.gif &  J (3-3/4) coolshine.gif 
#14 of 831 Old 03-02-2009, 01:00 AM

I finally got around to checking out the route we actually ran on mapmyrun and it says we did 12.51! :: I know it's only half a mile more than we thought we were doing but you know, every tenth counts when you're pushing toward personal records!

I hope everyone who got snow is enjoying it. :

Real - I hope your dh can see the light. Would he want your parents to hop on to either of those events if the tables were turned?

A little bit grasshopper a little bit ant   energy.gifom.gif

#15 of 831 Old 03-02-2009, 01:47 AM

for everyone who needs it

We had a great time today at a picnic with our local AP group. So awesome to see slings and cloth diapers and babies nursing everywhere you turn.

We also adopted the sweetest little 1 y.o. dachsund today! Someone in our local homeschool group was giving him away. Kind of weird really, I think they're the type that rush into buying a cute little puppy, but are ready to move on as soon as the cute puppy grows up. They had a cat, too, so I'm hoping he'll be ok with ours. He did bark at him, but I think he just wanted to play. DH is very protective of his cat, so we'll see...
#16 of 831 Old 03-02-2009, 01:54 AM

:

Hoping to see Wendy tomorrow : :

Callie, mom to Nora (12/7/05)
#17 of 831 Old 03-02-2009, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plady View Post
I finally got around to checking out the route we actually ran on mapmyrun and it says we did 12.51! I know it's only half a mile more than we thought we were doing but you know, every tenth counts when you're pushing toward personal records!
:::
i'm so excited for you - it's like i ran 12.5! (i wish!)

shin splints? anyone know what to do?
gracias!

mom to ds (11) REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif and dd (9) hearts.gif

#18 of 831 Old 03-02-2009, 02:20 AM

#19 of 831 Old 03-02-2009, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppywise View Post
shin splints? anyone know what to do?
gracias!
Ice, ice, ice, ice, ice. And more ice. And did I mention ice? In order of preference, I would do an ice bath, ice cup (freeze in paper dixie cups and rub on shins for an ice/massage combo), ice pack or bag. Have you changed anything recently? They're usually brought on by a change in training...shoes, surface you're running on, intensity, etc.

I really wanted to be more caught up than this, but I'm too busy having fun. Seriously, though, having a good time, and tomorrow should be another good skiing day. If I don't check in tomorrow, I promise I'll be back Tuesday!

Gaye, single mama to Tyler (5/06) and Baxter the labradoodle
surf.gif bikenew.gif jog.gif Wait...I signed up to DO an Ironman??? I thought I was signing up to go SEE Ironman! nut.gif

#20 of 831 Old 03-02-2009, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorjen View Post
Dd had her district swim meet today (the final meet of the season if you aren't fast enough to make state times, which she isn't.) It wasn't her best meet (she actually got DQ'd, which hasn't happened since she was 8 or 9 in one event) and didn't swim any best times. But, she had fun swimming, and her relay medaled, taking 5th. They don't have enough in her age group to make a relay team, so the 3 girls in her 13-14 age group swam up with one 15 year old in the 15-21age group, and they weren't last, so they were pleased with that. Today's meet was for 13 and up only, and it was fun watching our little team (only 6 kids in that age group) hang out together all day. They played Apples to Apples most of the day, subbing for each other whenever one had an event. Nice to see a bunch of teens enjoying a non-MTV generation activity!!
I love this. bummer that she got DQ'd, but I really hope my kids still like swimming when they are teenagers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsmama View Post
I really wanted to be more caught up than this, but I'm too busy having fun. Seriously, though, having a good time, and tomorrow should be another good skiing day. If I don't check in tomorrow, I promise I'll be back Tuesday!
Have fun

I can not believe that my kids have school today. Every county around us is closed. I really wanted them home today.

Gigi. Mommy to 3 girls.
#21 of 831 Old 03-02-2009, 08:36 AM

Here I am with my bad self, getting all coffeed before TMing it. That's right, I'm doing it. Going to channel some of Plady's and mamabeth's and Gaye's gumption, and RM's love of the TM, and see where that gets me before work today. Fueled on latte.

And bbm, I am right there with you on both the health and money issues with dh. We are in the same kinda boat. I work less than ft and am looking to reduce further because of our choices about the kids. But it seems like I am the only one willingly, mindfully making the sacrifices to do it without nose-diving into ruin. It makes me crazy. And the frustration does sometimes come out in scary rage feelings. I get you.

Wendy and Callie, I hope you two can lunch today. Have fun! Take a picture!
#22 of 831 Old 03-02-2009, 08:48 AM

Gigi-I can't believe my kids DON'T have school today. Mondays are so busy for me and they're just going to be dragged around from the Y to sitting outside of my choir room for 2 hours. Plus, what fun is a snow day when you don't have any actual SNOW!?! : I guess the southern part of our county (nearly an hour away) got more than we did, so the whole county is out. We did have fun in it yesterday though.

Wish me luck today ladies-I'm teaching 4-5 songs in Zumba!!!

Paige, mama to three girls, (10), (8) and (3)
#23 of 831 Old 03-02-2009, 09:36 AM

Can I give a gloppy ?

It's only due to the dingoes that I motivated myself to do a Tae Bo dvd today after not exercising for a good 3 weeks.

Of course, I couldn't finish it. But what the hey, I still went at it for 30 mins.
With a foot of snow on the ground, unlikely to get out for a run!

Still I could use some recs for some new exercise videos, preferably not much in the way of equipment necessary. Also keeping in mind that I am not very coordinated (which is why I've always loved running...only requires forward motion)...remind me to tell you all someday the funny story of my getting kicked out of step class (asked politely to leave) b/c I kept going the wrong way at the wrong time and endangering those next to me.

"Now bid me run, and I will strive with things impossible." (William Shakespeare -- Julius Caesar)

#24 of 831 Old 03-02-2009, 10:48 AM

And why is rage so bad? Im just sayin'

No, seriously. I think rage is normal, that is, normal per our biology. I think it is only now that we are civilized that rage seems inappropriate, because arguably, we dont need it as much. I find myself enraged when an issue goes on and on, like asking for something over many months that never happens, or I guess it would be more apt to say when a need goes unmet? What happens to ongoing frustration? Add to that some sleep deprivation and hunger, and watch out Ive actually been giving this some thought lately as dd1 is very aggressive. Not with other people but with her brother, and sometimes, rarely with us. When he aggravates her, she gets PISSED, and often lashes out physically. I have offered alternative strategies, and practice them with her, "lets pretend Im F..." and then I bug her, and we laugh, trying to come up with good ways for her to respond. But I know for my part, when I am really pissed at the kids, it is only because Im an adult and can "control" it that I dont lash out, but truthfully, I want to. I realize that what I want is to get it out. So Ive been encouraging her to beat the shit out of the couch and scream at the top of her lungs in the playroom, and then come back to talk to him. I think trying to be reasonable when you are really angry can be bad, b/c you are having to stuff that anger (and then down the road you get to rage). I dont want her to be a stuffer, as I am And I think punching and screaming can feel good, but you may not do it to/at a person. Am I crazy?

So couldnt our rage just be a longstanding need to be heard? And when reasonable words are not heard, we ramp it up until we get to rage, b/c rage will be heard?

Nic - my heart just aches for that family wtg on excercise!!

mom to  dd1 (11) hearts.gif,  ds (9)bikenew.gif,  dd2 (6) dust.gif  , Daisy (4) dog2.gif
#25 of 831 Old 03-02-2009, 10:58 AM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Nic - I was so sad to hear about the loss of that little boy.

I couldn't get him and the situation off my mind all morning yesterday. Then around noon I received a phone call from a friend who said that a mutual friend of ours, only 35 years old, simply didn't wake up yesterday morning. She died in her sleep and they have no idea why I hate how far away I live from everyone, but I am heading to the city tomorrow.

It looks like my surgery date has been moved up sooner so it might even be this month. Anyone want some slightly used Enells? I can't wait to lose most of this chest!
#26 of 831 Old 03-02-2009, 11:06 AM

Thanks ST for the condolences (and all the other mamas).

So, it's traditional in Judaism for mourners to follow the aron (casket) to escort it to its final resting place (we also bury our dead as soon as possible, and don't leave a deceased person alone until burial, for reasons of respect to the dead).

Yesterday after the actual funeral the procession made its way back to our neighborhood (in cars) and stopped in front of the Chabad shul which the rabbi and rebbitzen established. There were many hundreds of people there (incl. my family). The rabbi and rebbitzen got out along with the other close family mourners, and walked after the hearse with the aron (casket), followed slowly by all the members of the community. We walked with them, all crying, and silent (saying psalms), for a few blocks. Then they got back into their car and the procession continued to the cemetary.

:

But I could tell, when they came up the street (police cars escorting them in front and back) that they were touched that the entire town basically came out to be menachem avel (comfort the mourners).

Shiva (the week of mourning) starts today; I don't think I can get there today b/c of the snow and my kids are home (not so appropriate to bring them, at least the younger ones) but hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday.

Sigh.

I suppose there is some comfort in knowing that there was no suffering. We also believe that every soul is sent to this world to complete a mission. Clearly his soul's mission was done -- and that he was taken on Shabbos is also, traditionally for us, a mark of a truly righteous soul -- because Shabbos is the day of comfort and rest, and we view Olam HaBa (the World to Come) as the ultimate Shabbos.

Back in this world, I am blowing off housework and enjoying the snow day by...fooling around on the computer.

Still could use some exercise video recommendations. Went out to get the paper and the snow came up over my (calf-high) boots. My kids are going to have a great time this afternoon outside but the wind is still pretty brutal.

My dh, who has been driving me batty, did a very nice thing today. He cleaned off my van. Which was wonderful, but it's doubtful I'll be able to get it out of the driveway in any case!

"Now bid me run, and I will strive with things impossible." (William Shakespeare -- Julius Caesar)

#27 of 831 Old 03-02-2009, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsmama View Post
Ice, ice, ice, ice, ice. And more ice. And did I mention ice? In order of preference, I would do an ice bath, ice cup (freeze in paper dixie cups and rub on shins for an ice/massage combo), ice pack or bag. Have you changed anything recently? They're usually brought on by a change in training...shoes, surface you're running on, intensity, etc.
ice is nice! ok, will do. i did ice it yesterday after my run but i will keep it up several times.

i have no idea what happened! i don't have new shoes, i didn't change my running surface or increase anything...i did read this

Quote:
While the root cause of shin splints are tight calf muscles and weak shin muscles, the injury may have been further aggravated by a variety of factors. Running on hard surfaces can put an added strain on your front leg muscles. You may have a foot that tilts in (pronates) or out (supinates) when you run, causing your front leg muscles to work harder to achieve foot stability. Or you may have developed flat feet, which you should treat separately. Most likely, however, is that you're simply running too much.
(bolding is mine) and i have been complaining of tight calves in the last few weeks. could that be it?

anyway i have some stretches to do....

mom to ds (11) REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif and dd (9) hearts.gif

#28 of 831 Old 03-02-2009, 11:49 AM

cornflake girl, enjoy your new dog. I hope he does fine with your cat.

Realrellim, I hope your DH comes around and understands why those weekends don't work

tjsmama, enjoy skiing today! Sounds like you're having a great time!

1jooj, have a good TM run.

HBM, good luck for Zumba! You'll do great!

Nickarolaberry, I am so sorry. I read the article you posted in the Feb thread. So sad

I am also enjoying a snow day. I am shocked that my University is closed but I'll take it Charging my ipod and then off to the gym, the walk there is going to be nice and snowy. I'm hoping I can run without pain.

Have a good day all
#29 of 831 Old 03-02-2009, 12:17 PM

K, just ordered: Biggest Loser Power Yoga; Biggest Loser Bootcamp; and Dance Your Way To Fitness: Brazilian (hey the music sounds great )

Hopefully I'll actually do them. I love being able to buy used ones really cheap -- I have sold and bought lots and outlay is actually quite minimal once you re-sell the ones you don't like.

#30 of 831 Old 03-02-2009, 12:32 PM

Nic, hugs to you and the boy's family. We started a women's exercise group at my church and we've been doing a bunch of DVDs that different women bring to the group. So far my favorites are part of the 10 Minute Solution series, which is buy one get one 50% off at Costco right now! Each one has about five 10 minute segments that focus on something different. They're mostly strength training.

The exercise group meets this morning at 9:15 but I don't see myself getting there, since Baby Girl is due for a nap right about then, and I'm exhausted from all her nightwaking. If I end up going, I'll probably have to hold/wear her the whole time because she'll be tired and fussy. That makes for some pretty crummy exercise. Sigh. I think I've actually gained weight since she was born--counting from after I lost the actual baby part of the baby weight. There's no time or energy for exercise right now. Ok, end of whine now!

Shanti, that is super-exciting that your surgery might be this very month! I bet it will be such a great change for you!

Jo, GL on the treadmill. You sound very motivated, channeling all that Dingo energy.

Catherine, mama to Preschooler Girl 9/08, and Toddler Boy 3/11

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page