Eat to Live in the Summer! - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 65 Old 09-07-2009, 10:34 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
bumping.
I am starting the ix week plan now that Annie is seven weeks old.I have 5 lbs to go the get to my prepg weight but I would like to lose fifteen more
I always keep my morning coffee.I did it before and lost 12lbs before I fell off the wagon with a loud thud.I felt fantastic when doing it though.I really want to succeed.
Any ETL-ers out there who want to join in for moral support?
I went on fatfreevegan and got a recipe for dinner.quinoa skillet dinner,sounds yummy

Natasha,Mum to many.
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." ~ Sir Winston Churchill
#62 of 65 Old 09-12-2009, 12:46 AM

Can I ask a couple of questions?

Do you ever "go off" the diet? And if so, what kinds of foods do you add back in?

WRT green smoothies, I've read differing things about the bio-availability of greens like spinach. Some say that greens need to be cooked to get at the calcium and such, but the green smoothie people say they don't. What's your opinion? (Or Fuhrman's, because I haven't yet read the book).

And finally, but maybe tmi, when you drink green smoothies daily, do your bms change a lot? Mine don't seem as solid and they're dark green. Is that normal when you're eating/drinking so many raw vegetables?

Thanks.
#63 of 65 Old 09-14-2009, 02:55 PM

bump
#64 of 65 Old 09-19-2009, 06:57 PM

hi everyone! is anyone following this thread anymore? should we start a new one? i am needing some moral support and inspiration for etl. i love it, i feel so good when i eat this way, i just need to feel more accountable and need more simple meal ideas. Also, I find myself making two meals daily, one for me, and one for ds. anyone else doing this? or if not, what are you cooking that your children will eat?

minimunklemama- i always keep my morning coffe too. and whoever said eating more simply was key, ITA!

chinesepistache- i think loose bm's are part of this diet, at least they are with me!

Dp, me dreads.gif  ds#1  goodvibes.gif, ds #2 jog.gif and ds#3 drool.gif

#65 of 65 Old 09-20-2009, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalya View Post
hi everyone! is anyone following this thread anymore? should we start a new one? i am needing some moral support and inspiration for etl. i love it, i feel so good when i eat this way, i just need to feel more accountable and need more simple meal ideas. Also, I find myself making two meals daily, one for me, and one for ds. anyone else doing this? or if not, what are you cooking that your children will eat?

minimunklemama- i always keep my morning coffe too. and whoever said eating more simply was key, ITA!

chinesepistache- i think loose bm's are part of this diet, at least they are with me!
let's start a new one!
i fell off the wagon before the day ended.I too need support

Natasha,Mum to many.
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page