Dingos Run for Turkey and Pie! November Running Mamas Thread - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 1055 Old 11-03-2009, 06:11 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RM, wanted to say that I have to shorten my stride a lot to avoid injury. Is your ITB stuff overuse?
#122 of 1055 Old 11-03-2009, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loftmama View Post
kerc, total bummer about being car sick. that would probably change my life.
Yeah, the crap part about it is that if I'm driving or in the front seat I won't be sick. So when we drove to the east coast? Yeah, I drove to the east coast.

Kristin -- mom of Erin (11/5/02) and Leah (9/29/05)
#123 of 1055 Old 11-03-2009, 06:20 PM

Hey Dingos,

Jen, you can sign me and Mr Dingo up for A Thanksgiving race please? Thanks.

Lalala happy birthday to you! I have loved every year of my 30s, it has been an amazing decade!

Lofty, so how did the run go? That's another thing that uber-geek-snob-runner-marathon-man doesn't have to do: workouts with dog, kids, jogger, bikes etc. humph.

Nemesis and Beth, I am intrigued by your barefoot running. Did it take long for your body to adjust? Cool.

Ashcav, I hope you feel better soon. Running in pain is such a bummer

Jo, you are workin' it woman! YES!

Holly's Mama, OMG. Don't you love it? Washing the car seat covers, bless you.

Running Mama yay for pain free runs. i hope your body heals soon. When I was a kid I puked in the car all the time. It must have been horrible for my mother. She used to send me off with garbage bags anytime I went anywhere, it was so embarassing. I wish they had all these good remedies back then.

Memiles how about a giant lasagne? Or moroccan chickpea stew with eggplant and tomatoes.

As far as us being 30ish/40ish women athletes.... I think we are just getting into our prime. I had a huge revelation watching the Madison Ironman last month. Athlete after athlete coming out of the water had gray hair....I am talking 50s, 60s - beyond middle aged. both men and women. I realized that as we age, we are going to have more time and freedom to give to ourselves in all endeavors be it running, work, art....whatever. It made me rethink what "In my prime" actually means to me. I feel like so much more is to come.

I am going to sit on the couch and knit. Still feverish with the Swine, but slowly getting better. Yay.

ND

Mama to 3 daughters, expecting #4chicken3.gif

#124 of 1055 Old 11-03-2009, 06:21 PM

OH! Poppy told me about an online log of running miles that a bunch of you guys do. I can't remember the name of it. Does anyone know what I am talking about? I would love to sign up.

thanks, ND

Mama to 3 daughters, expecting #4chicken3.gif

#125 of 1055 Old 11-03-2009, 06:33 PM

ND, dailymile?

does anybody still log on paper? Do you use random notebooks or a purchased log/journal? Do you have a favorite to recommend for the coming new year? I don't think I can buy this on-line without knowing what I want. If I had a smartphone I would look online for an app but since I don't... I think I would prefer paper.

You don’t owe them an explanation, just a response.
#126 of 1055 Old 11-03-2009, 06:34 PM

ND, dailymile.com, I think. I just started using it again after a break.

mommajb, I have the Runners World Training Log for a paper log and I like it. I think you could also use any type of planner or notebook.
#127 of 1055 Old 11-03-2009, 06:41 PM

Subbing. I'm on Week 6 of C25K, still proud of the fact that I did 20 minutes straight. Still aiming for a half marathon at the end of February.

ETA, will jump on the goals for the week bandwagon.

M - 2 miles, weights - arms/chest/legs
T - off (I think I overdid it with the weights yesterday...I was all pumped about running the whole time without stopping.)
W - 2 miles, weights - back/legs
Th - off
F - 2.25 miles, weights - arms/chest/legs
Sa - Running my booth at a craft fair, no time to run.

Single WAHM to 5yo DD, 2yo DS, and forever 7 week old angel DD.
#128 of 1055 Old 11-03-2009, 07:07 PM

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Lentil-...II/Detail.aspx is the recipe I decided on, since I have everything here and am too lazy to go to the store. Will report.

Loftmama, as for baking our own bread....I'm a crappy baker to start out with, and gluten free baking is highly technical. Gluten is the glue that holds baked goods together, so without it, breads have a tendency to turn out really crumbly. Ok for some things but sandwiches tend to be a disaster on any bread I've made. To get GF baked goods to work you need a variety of flours in very specific mixtures and I don't have a good local source, so I generally do my baked goods in the form of the GF mixes. I console myself by reading the ingredients and realizing that they really are the same as mixing my own, just premeasured for me.

Sprouted grains and such sometimes help for people who are gluten sensitive, but DD has full on celiac disease. Even gluten residue (from someone else using her cutting board, for example) can cause a reaction. For her it's a puke-fest, followed by weeks of weight loss while we struggle to heal her gut. It's a constant battle. We also don't do dairy because it's so hard for her to digest. Make for some complicated on-the-go eating!

Does dailymile let you map and measure a route? I've been using mapmyrun, but have been very frustrated getting accurate maps- today I added distance to my regular route, mapped it, and was told that I did 1/10 of a mile LESS than before.

ETA: Mapped same route on dailymile....way easier and at least it seems more accurate. Woot!

Megan- mama to 3, midwifery student , doula, , runner , knitter .
Violet Lane Birth Services Doula care and placenta encapsulation serving Seattle to Mount Vernon
#129 of 1055 Old 11-03-2009, 07:13 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysByMySide View Post
Subbing. I'm on Week 6 of C25K, still proud of the fact that I did 20 minutes straight. Still aiming for a half marathon at the end of February.
Well done!!! I'm on week 4/day 2. I am thinking about heading out for an evening run (Im in Maine and it's really chilly!!). I am both excited and dreading the first 20 minute continuous run.

Need motivation to get out.. after about 11 hours sleep over a 3 day period. Oh mercy.

mama to DS 7/09 and DS 10/12 and married to DH
#130 of 1055 Old 11-03-2009, 07:21 PM

mommajb ~ I use a 3 ring binder. Way back when I began triathlon training, our coaches gave us each a binder to log workouts and I'm still using the same one. I take out the papers at the end of the year and refill with new paper as needed. Low-tech, but easy .

memiles ~ sounds like you need a Garmin Forerunner! I loathe mapmyrun for that very reason.

I get carsick too, so am always in the passenger seat on long trips. DH has this whole "women shouldn't have to drive their husbands places" thing so he rarely lets me drive . Only if he wants a nap .

We went to the playground this afternoon and within 1/2 hour of getting there all three kids had to use the bathroom (which they've shut down for the winter, apparently ). DD2 and DS went behind the building, but DD1 had to go #2 so we had to leave early. You would not believe the tantrum DD2 threw when I told her we had to go home. I'm so ready for her not to be three anymore.

I found out about a class at the Y that sounds awesome in a hellish sort of way. One hour of hard spin followed by a 5-6 mile group run. All at 7:00am on Saturdays. Taught by my favorite and most hardcore spin instructor! I think I may try it next session .

~~Kristina~~ Mama to DS(10/30/01), DD1(VBAC 3/28/04) and DD2(HBAC 5/21/06)
#131 of 1055 Old 11-03-2009, 07:40 PM

Jaygee..my ds went behind a building today (actually a church!) too!

I think it is probably better if I stick to giving up all sugar. Also wheat and alcohol. It's just my friday night glass of wine (or 2...) calls me so loudly! Once I get 3-4 weeks done it won't be so bad though.

Urgh..we do hybrid homeschool, and I tried to talk to the teachers today about me doing some things differently at home. Still learn the stuff, but do it to suit my kids (the big plus in hs). Urgh...they didn't seem to be interested in that. Oh well, gonna try to do it this week and see what happens. I felt kind of bad, like I was being difficult.

There's a horse farm right beside the homeschool class and we walked around for 1.5 hours with the horses today. That might have been overdoing it. I really didn't think of it as exercise, but it is and I feel it now. My dd was in heaven, and I don't have to own a horse!
#132 of 1055 Old 11-03-2009, 08:27 PM

Holy prolific dingos today!

ash~I'd probably try to take the afternoon off if you can. I haven't had it done, but I know athletes who have, and it's not comfortable. I actually had a soccer player when I was in grad school who had compartment syndrome in both legs and ended up having the surgery to release the pressure, both at the same time. Here's hoping that the procedure is easy, and the results are good!

hollysmom~ That stinks. I'd try sour candy and/or ginger stuff, too. My best friend is almost exactly like kerc, to the point of not being able to sit anywhere except the front seat (preferably driving), and she swears by the fresh air thing, too.

memiles~I don't use dailymile's mapper, only because it doesn't import from my Garmin and mapmytri does. I agree with jaygee, I think you need a forerunner. Tis the season for killer deals on them coming up...

jaygee~That class sounds AWESOME. Why doesn't my Y do that???

My kid passed out cold on the 10 minute drive home from school. Sigh. This time change thing is just messing with him...he's been up early every single day, and he's not napping. Plus we were out late last night. Is it bad that I left him in the car? I undid his carseat harness and left the door open so he can get out if he wakes up, and I left the door from the garage to the house cracked so I can hear him if he yells...

What a GORGEOUS day we're having here. Seriously. Sunny and 60. I had some extra time after my doctor's appointment, so I went to Starbucks and got a pumpkin spice latte and took it and my A&P book to the park to soak up the sun while I did some reading. Ahhhh. So nice.

I got 6 miles in this morning, with dog and stroller. My legs are STILL sore from Sunday's run, which is just kind of weird. Hopefully they snap out of it before track in the morning, or it could be painful. It was a really nice run, though. Did I mention how awesome the weather is? It was just SO nice, the leaves crunching under my feet and the stroller wheels, the smell of fall in the air, the warmth of the sun with just a slight hint of crispness in the air...

Gaye, single mama to Tyler (5/06) and Baxter the labradoodle
surf.gif bikenew.gif jog.gif Wait...I signed up to DO an Ironman??? I thought I was signing up to go SEE Ironman! nut.gif

#133 of 1055 Old 11-03-2009, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1jooj View Post
RM, wanted to say that I have to shorten my stride a lot to avoid injury. Is your ITB stuff overuse?
I think I twisted myself (core wise) on my last LR trying to run with an ipod for the first time (and last) fussing with the music. It started that day. Then flaring up since then. It's hurting some this afternoon, but I am foam roller-ing any time it bothers me and it seems to be helping. I get sick to my stomach while doing it because of the pain in some knots. I will run again!!
#134 of 1055 Old 11-03-2009, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughty Dingo View Post
OH! Poppy told me about an online log of running miles that a bunch of you guys do. I can't remember the name of it. Does anyone know what I am talking about? I would love to sign up.

thanks, ND
the one i was talking about is www.dailymile.com

there are others, though, that people like better. these guys who started DM are local to me and super nice and i like the user interface. i think we have a 'naughty dingos' group on there and everything! it's not used much, but you can find us on there easily enough to add us as friends.

hope you're feeling better! here's a hot toddy for you..

mom to ds (11) REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif and dd (9) hearts.gif

#135 of 1055 Old 11-03-2009, 10:36 PM
bec

Got way behind here. I would love to post personals, but my brain is too scattered.

Day 2 of no sugar/candy/refined carbs!

I managed to crank out 5 miles with Sarah! It was not a pretty run. It hurt, felt blech and was just not feeling the running love. But, I was so proud of myself for getting through it.

Dealing with some mean girl issues (mild, very mild) with Katie in school. There's a new girl that is trying to get Katie to be mean to some of her classmates, interrogating her on whether she wants to be "popular", etc. Had a long talk with Katie, shot an email off to the teacher to give her a heads up (she responded exactly how I would have wanted her to, btw), and we'll see how it turns out. I just wish she didn't have to deal with that.

Mama to: Katie, Emily , and Abby
Not perfect, Just amazing!
#136 of 1055 Old 11-03-2009, 10:48 PM

So, the reason that you do not leave sleeping 3 year olds lie (in their carseats anyway) is that it results in a flood of epic proportions, causing you to remove the carseat that was a major PITA to get installed tightly enough so that you can wash the cover. Sigh.

surf.gif bikenew.gif jog.gif Wait...I signed up to DO an Ironman??? I thought I was signing up to go SEE Ironman! nut.gif

#137 of 1055 Old 11-03-2009, 10:52 PM

Gaye, same for 4yos, 5yos, and sometimes even 6yos. Now you are forewarned. Weigh the potential tantrum or herniated disc against the PITA of laundry and such.
#138 of 1055 Old 11-03-2009, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bec View Post
Dealing with some mean girl issues (mild, very mild) with Katie in school. There's a new girl that is trying to get Katie to be mean to some of her classmates, interrogating her on whether she wants to be "popular", etc. Had a long talk with Katie, shot an email off to the teacher to give her a heads up (she responded exactly how I would have wanted her to, btw), and we'll see how it turns out. I just wish she didn't have to deal with that.

This just makes me because I know it is coming for us as well...

Someone here has recommended Queen Bees and Wannabes, is that right? Geo? I can't remember. I think it is geared for girls who are older than my 6 yo dd but I want to be prepared...

mom to ds (11) REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif and dd (9) hearts.gif

#139 of 1055 Old 11-03-2009, 11:33 PM

Oh, I remember being carsick. Ugh. Fresh air usually helped me, although some of the other ideas here sound promising. During my pregnancy with DS, I was never really sick like throwing-up kind of sick, but for the first few months I had a low-grade nausea, like a constant carsick feeling. It sucked.

Birthday was good. I did a science experiment this morning with DD's kindergarten class--liquid paper chromatography. It went over really well, and it was delightful to see the other kids in the class so happy to see my little one. She's sick now, though; she deteriorated rapidly over the rest of the day. Swine flu? Barking cough and fever=ugh. I have to call her in to school tomorrow; she needs to go 24 hours without a fever before she can go back. Looks like I'll have plenty of time to clean the house tomorrow! Maybe even try out some of my new gardening tools and plant the tulip bulbs from my parents!

Since DH took the day off, I figured I'd drop DD off with him after her science lesson and take DS to the park for our weekly playgroup. DS wasn't dressed when I got home, though, and wasn't interested in getting dressed, so I decided to go to playgroup by myself. So there. A couple of my mom friends were insanely jealous of my two hours to myself. It was kind of nice to be able to not even pay attention to the park and just be able to talk.

Managed to even get a run in this morning, which felt great. Just over three miles with no pain--hooray! Now I'm wiped out, though. Is it lame to go to bed at 9:30 on one's own birthday? I'm voting that it's totally cool.

Oh, those of you mentioning going sugar-free intrigue me. I don't read labels carefully, but isn't sugar in, like, everything? How do you put together enough meals to keep you going with no sugar? I'd love to know some of the things that you eat; the very idea of it is overwhelming to me, although I think I would definitely benefit from a lot less sugar in my life.
#140 of 1055 Old 11-03-2009, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLaLaLa View Post
Oh, those of you mentioning going sugar-free intrigue me. I don't read labels carefully, but isn't sugar in, like, everything? How do you put together enough meals to keep you going with no sugar? I'd love to know some of the things that you eat; the very idea of it is overwhelming to me, although I think I would definitely benefit from a lot less sugar in my life.
Well, since I just entered all my food for today into Sparkpeople and it's fresh in my mind, here's an average day for me (keep in mind that I still eat fruit, of course):

Breakfast: plain oatmeal, 1/2 banana, 1/4c. raisins, cinnamon

Post-workout: Pecan Larabar

Lunch: 1 c. leftover mashed potatoes (made yesterday from boiled potato, milk, and butter), 2 oz. turkey, 1 oz. swiss cheese

Snack: Popcorn

Dinner: Baked chicken breast prepared with italian spices and olive oil, spinach salad with olive oil and balsamic vinegar, apple

I eat tons of chicken and turkey, some fish, some beef. Almost all whole foods, so very little in the way of prepared/packaged food. I could use more vegetables. I'm also gluten free, so no wheat. Luckily, oatmeal doesn't cause problems for me.

#141 of 1055 Old 11-03-2009, 11:55 PM - Thread Starter

La4! I think if you feel like going to bed and you can, do it! I hope your dd isn't up all night, I think that's the hardest part.

Bec - Yikes. What did the teacher say? I haven't had any blatant mean girls things come up yet but I'm dreading it too.

Alison seems to be feeling better although I've been keeping her pretty regularly dosed to keep her fever at bay. Last night it was really up there and I couldn't get it down even with alternating tylenol and vit I. I felt like a zombie this morning so I really hope tonight is easier.
I did make it to the gym and did lower body and swam 10 laps. I didn't have much energy for the laps but I didn't have any more time either so it worked out just right.

Health : to everyone dealing with sickness, injury and/or bodily fluids.

A little bit grasshopper a little bit ant   energy.gifom.gif

#142 of 1055 Old 11-04-2009, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppywise View Post

Someone here has recommended Queen Bees and Wannabes, is that right? Geo? I can't remember. I think it is geared for girls who are older than my 6 yo dd but I want to be prepared...
Bec-How old is Katie? A very good friend of mine is going thru this with her 10 year old daughter-she has come home in tears almost every day for 2 weeks. She is reading this book right now...

Happy Birthday, Lalala!

The only FM today was biking to go vote-with K also biking and G in the trailer. So it was pretty slow with K-but we had fun We got caught coming home in the dark though-it got dark quick tonight. I made a poor decision to let the girls play on the playground for a few minutes after voting-it was too late-should have just headed home! Luckily we have trails-and not on the street at all.
#143 of 1055 Old 11-04-2009, 12:42 AM

Carsickness: air blowing on my face, window cracked open, something hard to suck on (peppermints or butterscotch), hylands motion sickness tablets (well, they work for the plane so I'm guessing they'd work for the car), and for long trips, there's always dramamine (only for long trips because it makes one drowsy). Anything that can be done to smooth out the driving is really helpful. I do not do well with sudden changes, so I make DH leave more following room and stop being so aggressive when he's driving. It's not like it takes much to make me green these days anyhow.

Happy birthday Lala!

geo--yay for the awesome fast time!

FM (can you believe I have some to report?): walked to the park with DD in the afternoon and did yoga (at her insistence) after dinner. Also stood in line for a H1N1 shot for an hour, dropped off my ballot and had acupuncture. I'm exhausted.

Lisa  caffix.gif and her wonderful girls: R (9) violin.gif &  J (3-3/4) coolshine.gif 
#144 of 1055 Old 11-04-2009, 01:45 AM

Oy. I have enough work aggravation to make me so hyped up on stress hormones I could probably run a full mary on no notice. It's crazy busy because of the flu in the office, my office staff is all frazzled and worked up because we are finally going to (likely) sign and become hospital system employees, and I've had several arguments with our new anesthesiologist, who is now apparently pumping nurses (who are friends) to find out if I'm talking about him . Unfortunately, I didn't have the time to run far enough or fast enough tonight to burn off all my aggression.

RR - I did 4 miles on the treadmill. I'm at a loss for what to train for now. There really aren't many races around here in the winter, and spring seems so far away. For now, I'm following a half mary plan that peaks in Jan. I'd love to do the Arizona RNR half, since my mom lives in Phoenix, but the timing just doesn't work out, so for now, I'm pretending that I'm running that weekend.

Ugh, mean girl stuff. We went through a lot of grief with older dd in junior high. Little dd has had some minor episodes of girls telling her she can't be friends with girl A if she wants to play with girl B and stuff like that, and we are trying to talk it through at an age appropriate level. Older dd at least seems to have reached a point where she can talk about stuff and doesn't seem to internalize it as much as she used to.

It's science project season here again. Last year, I got a year off from the junior high science fair, but this year it's little ds's turn. He's picked out an astronomy project and he and dh have worked out all kinds of telescope logistics so he can look for exo-planets (or something like that.) This is with the teacher who wouldn't allow them to acknowledge their sources in their orignal paper unless they made state. We aren't doing that, though - we are teaching ds to properly attribute and she will just have to deal! Dh taught him how to set up a log book, and he's already read a bunch of astronomy articles, and it's a topic he truly likes, so at least so far he's leagues ahead of where my other kids were when they were starting.
#145 of 1055 Old 11-04-2009, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorjen View Post
I'd love to do the Arizona RNR half, since my mom lives in Phoenix, but the timing just doesn't work out, so for now, I'm pretending that I'm running that weekend.
Don't tease me like that! How awesome would that be, though?!

I just took my stats test again and aced it. In about 30 minutes (last night's attempt took me an hour and a half). Funny how much easier it is when your calculator works!

Back to the good ol' urinary system...

#146 of 1055 Old 11-04-2009, 08:08 AM

Ugh. I hate the whole mean girls thing; I did read Queen Bees. I found it very helpful in so many areas: perspective, normal but not good, how to talk to my girls, other parents, and more I am sure. It even touched on issues for boys. I have a weird dynamic where the issue might be a non-issue for the girls but one gilrs mother is trying to stir the pot in her daughters classroom. When I met her she told me her daughter had friend trouble because the parents didn't like her and I couldn't imagine it. Now I don't need to.

I invited myself on a run tomorrow morning and now I don't know why. I have figured out the ladies' names but I hear they really are slow. I hate to post this after all the NYC marathon talk but really I just assumed everyone described themselves that way. Well, If I need to run a fast couple after we are done I will.

You don’t owe them an explanation, just a response.
#147 of 1055 Old 11-04-2009, 08:21 AM

The Queen Bees book sounds like something I should add to my reading list. DD1 is only in Kindergarten and very sociable and friendly to all. I remember how mean girls can be though, and I want to be prepared. Ugh. I hate to even think about it.

mommajb ~ you're too funny .

DrJen ~ what a day you're having. I hope things get easier on the work front. The anesthesiologist sounds like a *&$#%.

I've got a short 2 miler on the schedule for today followed by a swim.

Has anyone signed up for the Indy Mini yet? I may pull the trigger this week....

#148 of 1055 Old 11-04-2009, 09:19 AM

I'll be doing the indy mini, just have to sign up.

Jo~the weird thing about "this" ITB, it's the right side, the opposite of the one that's troubled me.

So no race for me this weekend, and I guess more time off from running to get this sorted out. I'll concentrate on lifting, my ITB exercises, and my diet.

I'm kinda stoked though on my lifting, I"ve been doing for over a year, and the other day my 80 yo neighbor (who goes to the gym and works out three times a week) looked at my arms and shoulders and asked if I had been working out. !!!! That's the area I've longed for change in!!!

Have a great day all!!
#149 of 1055 Old 11-04-2009, 09:39 AM

I read Queen Bees (and the sequel, which I forget the name of right this second) and it made me curl up in a ball and cry because I was definitely a victim of this throughout my school years.

Last year dd1 had a bit of this going on in her class; this year (new school) it doesn't seem to be an issue (yet). Ugh.

3 miles this morning. It went okay but I felt like I couldn't get my body aligned properly. Anyone ever feel this way? Like, my bum was in the wrong place, I kept tilting forward, etc. Just, off. Humph.

Wanta do something fun?? Let's make a 'bucket' list of must-do races we all want to do someday (no excluding anything for lack of probability...this is a fun thing! )

Okay, so mine:

NY Marathon
Big Sur Marathon
Peachtree 10K
Dead Sea Half Marathon (which might be the hottest one in the world?)
Mountain Marathon (orienteering/mountain climbinb marathon in the Judean Hills outside Jerusalem)
Tiberias Marathon

"Now bid me run, and I will strive with things impossible." (William Shakespeare -- Julius Caesar)

#150 of 1055 Old 11-04-2009, 09:51 AM

Forecast for rain/snow today for the nature hike. Better wear my hat!

Looks like I'll have sun again tomorrow, which is great. I should be able to get a run in and finish the raking!

I let my NaNoWriting slide last night, just too exhausted and dd needed me, so I got up early and added 1500w to the thing. If I have it in me to do it again tonight, I am still ahead on my word count. Go me!

Now, barn chores and breakfast because of course I am behind schedule.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page