Dingos Take on 2010 at a RUN - Page 11 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#301 of 1354 Old 01-07-2010, 02:08 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
callie~

Guess what, you guys? I'm a sponsored athlete! Ok, so it's not a huge deal or anything, but I got accepted to the Brooks I.D. program. I don't think there's much in the way of free gear involved, but I do get 40% off Brooks gear! I can now buy the CURRENT version of my shoes for the same price that I was buying the old, discontinued version from Running Warehouse. Unfortunately, it's limited to what they have in-stock on the pro website, which is minimal right now, but supposedly they're going to be getting the 2010 gear on there soon. How cool is that?!

So, um, yeah. I've had the fireplace on ALL DAY. Which I never do. Admittedly, it's down to single digit temps now, but it wasn't when I turned it on. I think tomorrow's 4 is going to be on the hamster wheel. Just need to figure out when, DS has a dentist appt in the morning and school in the afternoon.

Gaye, single mama to Tyler (5/06) and Baxter the labradoodle
surf.gif bikenew.gif jog.gif Wait...I signed up to DO an Ironman??? I thought I was signing up to go SEE Ironman! nut.gif

#302 of 1354 Old 01-07-2010, 02:21 AM

How awesome for you, Gaye!

Today I just did my (very minimal, very just-getting-back-into-exercising) strength routine:
3 x 30 sec planks
2 x 15 sec side planks
2 x 8 pushups
2 x 6 single leg squats
2 x 15 squats
1 x 15 crunches
1 x 15 situps (I'll be nixing this from now on...my tailbone it too boney to allow for correct form!)
1 x 30 bicycle kicks
2 x 15 curls (our weights are in storage, so I used ds2 for my weights He's heavy at 22 pounds!)
2 x 15 bent-over rows (using a basket of toys for my weights I love being resourceful )

So glad to have this group to report to!

Marilyn, wife to DH 09/02 and mama to my boys, DS1 11/06 and DS2 02/09, and a new one on the way in 06/12!

****5****10****bellycast.gif****20****25****30****35****40**

#303 of 1354 Old 01-07-2010, 08:53 AM

Gaye, how cool! Brooks stuff rocks too .

Penelope ~ as someone who has "wife" duties for DH's job , it's been what I make it. I can do as much or as little as I want. I choose to throw two parties a year, but other than that, not much. When we were stationed at other bases, some commander's wives did a ton of stuff for the command, and others, virtually nothing. Hopefully that is also the expectation of you from your DH's prospective employer (not sure that makes sense, but I'm still working my first cup o' coffee). Anyway, I'm glad the dinner went well.

My endurance running class was great last night! It's all about core strength and engaging the muscles that are usually weak in runners (piriformis, gluteus medius, etc.) And tons of dynamic stretching (basically stretching while you move, rather than static stretches). I am good and sore this morning. I am starting to think that muscle imbalances in my core, especially my hips, may have been the cause of a lot of my knee issue. She is also doing some running form work with us, and so much of what she's saying reflects what I've just read in Born to Run, about running tall, landing midfoot, and taking short, fast strides. It's going to be a great class!

Snow day today . Although I'm sure I wouldn't be as excited if it was day 6, Penelope .

~~Kristina~~ Mama to DS(10/30/01), DD1(VBAC 3/28/04) and DD2(HBAC 5/21/06)
#304 of 1354 Old 01-07-2010, 09:33 AM

Gaye, that's very cool! I love Brooks stuff. Their shoes keep me running.
#305 of 1354 Old 01-07-2010, 10:35 AM
bec

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLaLaLa View Post
bec--Sugar free and wheat free. What do you eat?
I am mostly doing foods that don't have added sugar. My exception to that is that I have been having an occasional yogurt. I'm not a huge flavored yogurt eater, so this is really just a compromise between that and, say, cookies. I have long suspected that wheat and grains are responsible for my bloating and the cause of stubborn belly weight. So, I am not eating wheat for a month to see how it goes. I'm staying away from most grains right now, too (for the same reason). So, in the past 5 days, I've only had a handful of brown rice, and I did have some potatoes in a pot roast, and in some soup (I needed to get rid of them). Other than that, my carbs have come from fruit, milk, and beans.

Gaye - Congrats on having a sponsor!!! You are so hardcore!

Mama to: Katie, Emily , and Abby
Not perfect, Just amazing!
#306 of 1354 Old 01-07-2010, 11:12 AM

tjsmama ~ That's awesome!

I just did some Shiva Rea trance dancing, and I'm dreaming of some warm weather so I will actually get my tail outside to run/walk.

We all overslept here this morning. We were supposed to have my VW to the dealer for service by 7am and the dealer is an hour away. I woke up at 6:20 - wasn't happening.

Off to cinnamon apples for breakfast with V and some green tea.

Stay warm, Dingos!

Jen - Mama to V (b. 2-18-09) and AJ (b. 10-9-11) Wife to DH

#307 of 1354 Old 01-07-2010, 11:13 AM

I couldn't find the panting and sweating smily so this will have to do to reflect my post-Sexy Monkey Workout. Dang RM! That's a goodie!
I will recommend against drinking coffee (or anything else) right before doing it though, with all that jumping I had to stop for a pee break about 6 times. I really need to add kegels to the weekly line-up.

Gaye - Congrats! That's exciting!

Penelope - Good luck with dh getting the job and you getting left to your own devices.

JayGee - That class sounds great!

Marilyn - That's not so minimal for a start-up routine, it looks plenty hard to me!

JenLove - That baby-in-the-tote is so familiar! Where are you moving to?

A little bit grasshopper a little bit ant   energy.gifom.gif

#308 of 1354 Old 01-07-2010, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plady View Post
We are leaving for AZ again in the RV. Probably leaving tomorrow because of the blizzard across the midwest. We will be down there until April sometime, I think.

We are listing our house to sell in hopes of buying land here either to build a house on or that has a nice house for our homestead. We want a big garden, a hobby farm....

#309 of 1354 Old 01-07-2010, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bec View Post
It was me that asked. I'm impressed! And that pork sounds yummy. I love Fix It and Forget It!

I've been sugar and wheat free since the 2nd, and the cravings seem to be leaving. I had to fight a few really bad ones this time! Doesn't help that there are still some Christmas cookies around. I am mostly grain free right now, too. I just feel like I need some time to detox from the excess. I am making sure to get a lot of carbs from non-grain sources, though. I haven't given up fruit, and I have been having lots of beans. I am already feeling the bloat going away, so I think I'm on to something!
Thanks! It's been a process to do the overhand ones. I was able to do underhand, then started working on overhand, which were next to impossible for me at first. I keep working on what I "can" do to help decrease what I can't do. Way to go on the food changes!!

Quote:
that looks intense. I should give it a try but I know there's no hope for me on unassisted pull ups. BUt still. I didn't get to the track again today so I did three different yoga videos. My back is still killing me but after the last video it feels slightly less tight.
I'm glad you're using the pork.

Penelope - : and :

Geo - yeah, figures doesn't it? When do we get to pat ourselves on the back anyway?
for the over hand pull ups, start with a chair that you help push yourself up on, then hand there as long as possible, finally let yourself down as slow as you can. Just keep at that until your helping yourself less and less with the chair and can jump up to help, etc. I can't do them from hanging yet, but I know someday I will!

Quote:
Originally Posted by calicocj View Post
What I learned on my run today: when it is very cold out, your nose runs but you don't feel it and you come home with snot frozen on your face.

File under things I'm learning for the first time living in the cold

2.5 slow, slushy miles done

Geo - interesting! Also makes you wonder from his sample demographic if runners tend to naturally self select towards the "more is more" mindset

Penelope - :

RM - craving pork and cranberries now
Callie~ totally cracking me up on the frozen snot!
#310 of 1354 Old 01-07-2010, 11:28 AM

Quote:
I couldn't find the panting and sweating smily so this will have to do to reflect my post-Sexy Monkey Workout. Dang RM! That's a goodie!
I will recommend against drinking coffee (or anything else) right before doing it though, with all that jumping I had to stop for a pee break about 6 times. I really need to add kegels to the weekly line-up.

Gaye - Congrats! That's exciting!

Penelope - Good luck with dh getting the job and you getting left to your own devices.

JayGee - That class sounds great!

Marilyn - That's not so minimal for a start-up routine, it looks plenty hard to me!

I had my last reply ready from yesterday but just got to it today, so I didn't see this.

WAY to go PLADY!! It was a tough one! How did you do the pull ups? Also, did you move back to mexico?

Jaygee~that class sounds awsome!

RR: nothing for me yet, I was so tired last night and overslept today (thank goodness I set the kids alarm last night!) so I think it will be a rest day. I did some yoga yesterday so maybe more of that.

We are getting up to 5" of snow today and wouldn't you know it I need to take step daughter around for interviews. geez.
#311 of 1354 Old 01-07-2010, 11:29 AM

tjsmama~ WAY cool on being sponsered!! You rock mama!!
#312 of 1354 Old 01-07-2010, 11:32 AM

tjsmama - congrats on getting sponsored! Brooks shoes are the best - I have been wearing them for most of the ten years I have been a runner.

JayGee - What kind of excercises are you doing for the gluteus medius and piriformis? I definitely agree that strengthening these with matwork and strength training can prevent injury and also make you fast!

I got 3.1 miles in yesterday - mostly inclines. It's definitely getting easier. Tired this morning - DD was up and down a lot last night with her little grunts and wanting to nurse several times.

Kate - Mom to DD - 10/15/2009
#313 of 1354 Old 01-07-2010, 12:00 PM
bec

Oh, I meant to add that, even though I skived off of exercise in the morning, RP got me to go to Yoga in the evening. It was a tough workout, but I was just not mentally in a good place for yoga, and the hour was interminable. I usually LOVE yoga, so I know it was me, not the exercise. Oh, and it was hard to hear the teacher. She was a cute girl, but talked too softly!

Mama to: Katie, Emily , and Abby
Not perfect, Just amazing!
#314 of 1354 Old 01-07-2010, 01:23 PM

tjsmama--so cool on the Brooks deal! Stay warm. I think we need to go to the store today and I'm dreading it. (R's had the flu since Tuesday morning and I think we're going to run out of tissue.)

Went to the midwife and I'm measuring on the small side of normal, which may or may not be a cause for concern. A u/s is already scheduled for two weeks, so we'll see what's going on then. Also, my GD test came back elevated. Argh. I'm refusing the 3-hr (it was really awful last time, even if it came back normal) so apparently that means a glucometer and GD diet for the next 12 weeks. Does it sound too pessimistic if I'm ready to take bets on whether the pre-e returns this time and maybe I should just give up and schedule a repeat c-sec? (Yeah, probably it does. Sorry. I'm not dealing well this morning...non-stop fights with DH and non-stop sickness of one or the other of us for three weeks are taking their toll.)

Lisa  caffix.gif and her wonderful girls: R (9) violin.gif &  J (3-3/4) coolshine.gif 
#315 of 1354 Old 01-07-2010, 01:39 PM

Geo - Interesting article.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1jooj View Post
OK, so I read the article and thought, great. So if I don't want to gain weight, by the time I'm 45, I'll be running 100mi a week.
I was kinda thinking that too. Except I am older so I was thinking 50

Penelope - Glad it went okay

RM - I have a pork loin in my freezer and I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it. Now I know. Thanks!

Kayalana - Can you try out the group before you make such a big financial commitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by calicocj View Post
What I learned on my run today: when it is very cold out, your nose runs but you don't feel it and you come home with snot frozen on your face.

File under things I'm learning for the first time living in the cold
This is one of the reasons I run on the treadmill

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenLove View Post
Speaking of Val, she has had some good FM the past few days. She's doing about 5-6 steps before resorting to her bear crawl. She gave me a heart attack tonight though. I changed her diaper and took it into the bathroom where I keep the dirty bag, so I peeked out at her and she was playing by the tote of things to pack. So I went #1 and before I got my pants up, I heard a big thud and yelled OMG! She went head first into the tote. I had to hurry to get my pants up so I could jump over the baby gate and through the kitchen to see my little one through the clear tote face first into the bottom of the thing. Yikes! She came out unscathed with toy in hand that she wanted. Kids!
Get used to it. The more FM the more fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLaLaLa View Post
So, when I put the kids to bed, there's screaming and shouting my name and getting up and wandering and playing with toys involved. Tonight DH and I took separate cars home from the bonfire, and I offered to take his car and stop to buy kindling for our woodstove while he took my car with the kids. The fool took me up on it. By the time I got home, probably 20 or 30 minutes after him, kids were in pajamas and in bed. I think it might be time for DH to take over nightly bedtime duties.
You just described almost exactly what happened at our house last night. Except dd1 was with me. When we got home the other two were in bed asleep. dd1 went up, brushed her teeth and went to bed. I agree it is time for dh to take over

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsmama View Post
Guess what, you guys? I'm a sponsored athlete! Ok, so it's not a huge deal or anything, but I got accepted to the Brooks I.D. program. I don't think there's much in the way of free gear involved, but I do get 40% off Brooks gear! I can now buy the CURRENT version of my shoes for the same price that I was buying the old, discontinued version from Running Warehouse. Unfortunately, it's limited to what they have in-stock on the pro website, which is minimal right now, but supposedly they're going to be getting the 2010 gear on there soon. How cool is that?!
That is so cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realrellim View Post
Went to the midwife and I'm measuring on the small side of normal, which may or may not be a cause for concern. A u/s is already scheduled for two weeks, so we'll see what's going on then. Also, my GD test came back elevated. Argh. I'm refusing the 3-hr (it was really awful last time, even if it came back normal) so apparently that means a glucometer and GD diet for the next 12 weeks. Does it sound too pessimistic if I'm ready to take bets on whether the pre-e returns this time and maybe I should just give up and schedule a repeat c-sec? (Yeah, probably it does. Sorry. I'm not dealing well this morning...non-stop fights with DH and non-stop sickness of one or the other of us for three weeks are taking their toll.)

Did 2 miles on the treadmill this morning (I always feel so much better when I get up before everyone and do this). Really need to do it more often. Then I braved the cold and walked to the bus. WW is going pretty well, but I am hungry pretty much all the time. Hopefully it will get easier.
#316 of 1354 Old 01-07-2010, 01:39 PM

Real ~ Sending lots of love and peace your way.

#317 of 1354 Old 01-07-2010, 01:47 PM

Lisa, I know it's hard, but don't give up.

Have you done the dietary stuff to help ward off the pre-e? Google "Brewers Diet"- it's basically uber high protein. It's really the one thing that we have concrete control over in this arena, and while it's not a guarantee, it's definitely worth a shot.

As for the GD issue, if you eat like a diabetic and try to get as much exercise as possible it's only going to help. The good news is that the diet above also happens to be low carb, so you are killing two birds with one stone. Remember that the first test is only a screening and NOT a diagnosis of GD. Many women don't pass the test simply because their bodies aren't used to processing the obscene amounts of sugar. I bet if you are eating normally your sugars will look much different.

Megan- mama to 3, midwifery student , doula, , runner , knitter .
Violet Lane Birth Services Doula care and placenta encapsulation serving Seattle to Mount Vernon
#318 of 1354 Old 01-07-2010, 02:00 PM

Hmm, ultra trail running: I know the surface an be softer but I worry about my knees given that the trails are not as even and predictable as streets. I need to pick up that magazine JayGee mentioned (and Born to Run).

I skimmed the article Geo linked to and I had some of the same thoughts regarding ow much I'll have to run as I age. It does tie into another thought process that as we train our bodies to be endurance athletes they get really good at making do on less energy (calories) so it is not a route to weight loss. I know many of us have seen that as we train for marathons (and others have had trouble maintaining weight as their training increases).

Gaye - congrats!

real - Don't give up. Do what you can, work for the best, prepare for other situations. You are strong!

Snow days all around. Dh is cramping my style. I am skimming to keep up but can't post much. Stay cozy dingos!

You don’t owe them an explanation, just a response.
#319 of 1354 Old 01-07-2010, 02:37 PM

Memiles--the Brewer's diet doesn't have any scientific evidence behind it, unfortunately. I looked it up early in this pregnancy, and the only scientific studies out there show that it seemed to actually increase one's chances of getting pre-e.

I'm mostly bummed because HG and a GD diet are not a good mix. And because I was totally avoiding sugar the last few days and eating as much protein and as few carbs as possible and it didn't make a bit of difference. You'd think throwing up for 9 months would really be enough for one pregnancy. And also, I was measuring on the small side of normal at this appointment, and according to u/s, baby was in the 33rd percentile as of 4 weeks ago so I'm clearly not a risk for growing a big baby--quite the opposite!

The other irony (and really, then I will stop whining), is that I've been feeling like I've been hit by a truck this week. I'm so completely exhausted. But, naturally, yesterday's blood tests for thyroid and anemia came back completely normal.

/whining over. Thanks for listening. Now I will get on with my life and maybe take a shower.

Lisa  caffix.gif and her wonderful girls: R (9) violin.gif &  J (3-3/4) coolshine.gif 
#320 of 1354 Old 01-07-2010, 02:42 PM

Good luck, real.

It is cold and windy and I am still going to go run.

I'm really glad that I just bought a new pair of fleece pants. We'll see how they do today. I've been going out in my UA tights and yoga pants and it's been ok. Hopefully, these will ward off the chill.
It's -18F and the windchill is -35F. Nice. At least I'll have bragging rights.
#321 of 1354 Old 01-07-2010, 03:15 PM

Aw, Real.

Gaye, great job! That's exciting!

RR: 7m on the treadmill, my new long run. Working my way back up to some decent mileage. Sadly, I ate and drank too much over Christmas, and while my weight isn't alarming, I have more love handle than I like to have. Sigh. So what a good time to be healthy and running more!

Snow Report: OMG it's blowing and freezing and school's cancelled and work's cancelled and it was so nice having dh out of the house yesterday and today I have total cabin fever. I'm making *drain cleaner* into some kind of emergency just for the excuse to go to Target.

Can't give up actin' tough, it's all that I'm made of. Can't scrape together quite enough to ride the bus to the outskirts of the fact that I need love. ~ Neko Case

#322 of 1354 Old 01-07-2010, 04:05 PM

Ok. 2 miles down. I am still doing running/walking, but I am definitely progressing now and not having any pain. So that's great. I'm working on really being consistent and trying to do some walking on the days I don't run. It seems to make a big difference for me.

And holy crap, it is so cold.
#323 of 1354 Old 01-07-2010, 04:39 PM

Wow, there are a lot of new names here! I guess I've been gone a long time. Most of you already saw on FB that I finally got cleared to run again. It's been EIGHT MONTHS! I just printed out Cool Running's c25k program, and I'm going to attempt day one tonight. Yesterday, I was sooooo excited to run again. Now that it's getting closer to actually happening, I'm getting really nervous. Don't think, just run, right?

Mama to three crazy, wonderful kiddos: dd1--12/2002, dd2--3/2005, and ds--3/2006

#324 of 1354 Old 01-07-2010, 04:45 PM

WELCOME BACK TM!

I think if you can run an entire marathon with a broken foot, you can do just about anything, including come back from that injury. Don't think, just walk/run. Slowly. Carefully. We want to keep you around!

"Now bid me run, and I will strive with things impossible." (William Shakespeare -- Julius Caesar)

#325 of 1354 Old 01-07-2010, 04:48 PM

real - I'm sorry that pregnancy is so hard for you.

Gaye - how cool to be sponsored!

nemesis - holy ! With your windchill it's over 100 degrees warmer here than there! So glad to hear that your consistency = no pain.

That was an interesting article. Having descended from people who have heart attacks and strokes more often then they change their underwear, I find the cardiovascular improvement #s reassuring. Now I just need to stay consistently at 40 MPW to reap the benefits. Ideally I'd like to be at 50 MPW when I start thinking about ultras but I've yet to figure out how to do that w/o wasting away.

Did anyone watch the video included w/ the article about the 81 y.o. marathoner lady? She was amazing! She didn't look/act/sound anywhere near 80. So inspiring.

rr: 9 miles on the TM. Tried to throw in a few miles @HMP but it turns out they were too slow. Oops.

towson! - awesome! welcome back!
#326 of 1354 Old 01-07-2010, 04:51 PM

I just signed up for a tri in June. http://www.irongirl.com/Events/Atlanta/Registration.htm

It's a 600/ 18/ 5K I'm excited.

Yesterday at swim practice we did a time trial thype thing (I've never done this before). We swam 1000 meters, adn she times us, and then she divided our time by 10. I swam the 40 laps in 22 minutes, so I guess my average 100 pace is 2:20, or somethign like that?? anyway, she said we will retest every 2 months or so, so we can try to improve

Gigi. Mommy to 3 girls.
#327 of 1354 Old 01-07-2010, 05:45 PM

Welcome back Towson! I was thinking about you and your foot the other day. I'm so glad you are back to running!

IronGirl Gigi!

I have no idea where all the !!!! are coming from today.

For those of you on DM, are you all female? I have a couple of friend requests I don't recognize that I haven't done anything with and I am hoping they are dingos I don't immediately recognize.

penelope when you posted about your dinner all I could think was I bet she looks stunning. I don't think I own clothes that sound that good.

Lisa, I had something more relevant to post but it has slipped my mid. It sounds like a bad couple of days. I hope things look up soon.

You don’t owe them an explanation, just a response.
#328 of 1354 Old 01-07-2010, 06:17 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
jaygee, the class sounds really good. Let me know if it has a positive impact on your foot issues.

gaye, wowsa, how cool is that! I run in Brookes and generally like their stuff. Very impressive.

Oh, Lisa, that sounds incredibly hard. I went through a very tired period during the pregnancy around this time. I was suffering with hypermesis, too, and simply wasn't taking in enough calories - thus the fatigue. I don't know if this could be true for you, too, especially as you're doing so many dietary changes combined with the sickness.

RM - wow, those workouts are hard! I am going to give one a try. I showed DH and he is keen to follow one of those workouts, too

mommajb, i am exceptionally efficient, which brings its own special misery when you're trying to lose a few vanity pounds!!

Interesting article, geo, especially since a few studies have shown a negative impact on health when one does over a certain amount. Im aiming for 40 miles of combined running/rowing over the winter. I am failing miserably right now!

We're back from our break to CT. We had so much fun! Posh hotel, fine dining, surprise massage and spa... courtesy of a family friend who is VP of the resort. I did get one run in so pretty behind - AGAIN - with training. Oh well. Today 5 miles... I missed my power class this morning as DH went to bed so late (he was catching up with work) and I felt horrible that I'd be leaving him with a non-sleeping baby at 4am. I planned to go and lift when dh finished work and ds, after fighting sleep all day, eventually fell asleep on me... sleeping through gym time. Oh well, it was much more important for him to sleep.

And it's ds's 6 month birthday! Half year... going too fast. My parents think I'm odd that I baked him a cake

mama to DS 7/09 and DS 10/12 and married to DH
#329 of 1354 Old 01-07-2010, 06:22 PM

Lisa ~ I just wanted to tell you that you CAN do it. You CAN have a VBAC. Your pregnancy sounds so much like my second one (HG, failed the glucose test, history of elevated BP, and a c-section for failed induction after pre-eclampsia). But I did it and you can too. I did the whole low GI diet, glucometer readings for the whole 3rd tri, constant BP checks, but it all ended with a lovely VBAC . And you can do the same. Don't lose heart. We're here for you .

mommajb ~ you'd be surprised at how trail running is different. You can't zone out like you can on the road. You're constantly reacting to the trail, and because of that, I find I'm actually less likely to turn my ankle or tweak my knee. My brain is as tired as my body after a trail race because I'm constantly thinking about the trail and the run and what my feet need to do to get me to the finish line. Intense, really. How far are you from Brown County SP? I have plans to run with a friend there (easy 3.5 miles on singletrack) once the snow melts and you're welcome to join us .

Gigi ~ looks like a gret race! And your swim times look great too .

DH has the two big kids sledding at the hill. DD2 was supposed to nap, but couldn't sleep. It's beautiful, still and white outside. I love it .

My diet is a wreck again. I am rebelling against myself by eating all the sugary, crappy, processed stuff I can possibly eat. I feel awful, but I can't stop. WTF is my problem???

~~Kristina~~ Mama to DS(10/30/01), DD1(VBAC 3/28/04) and DD2(HBAC 5/21/06)
#330 of 1354 Old 01-07-2010, 06:36 PM

Real - sorry about how you're feeling and how everything seems to just be piling on like this. especially the health worries, you don't need that. hopefully everything will sort itself out and before you know it you'll be done with being pregnant and have a wonderful happy baby.

No forward motion to report. I'm in Georgia watching everyone get really excited about a few snow flakes. My meeting this morning was really good and I've spent the afternoon working and visiting the mall. But I just didn't feel like shopping even though the opportunity is so rare for me. All i bought was a hot glue gun for my DS, if he can keep his act together.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page