Dingos Take on 2010 at a RUN - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-03-2010, 09:26 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Going out for 5 miles in an hour. It's 15F and the temperature is falling, though shouldn't go below 13F. Calm winds.

Two days ago, 23 F in 15 mph wind I got sick. I wore pants, a tech long sleeve shirt, wind jacket, gloves, and a wool hat. Wasn't even close to enough.

I can add a layer of pants. What else?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2010, 09:46 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Cover that midsection with overlapping layers. I also wear a fleece mask in very cold weather.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:47 PM

Do you have thermal tights? I have a pair of UnderArmour Cold Gear tights that are invaluable to me.

I usually wear my Cold Gear top and tights, then pants (fleece if it's really cold), a t shirt, and a zip-up sweater or fleece vest. Gloves, smartwool socks, and a warm hat. A neck gaiter helps if it's really cold or windy.

My MIL is much thinner than me and she has to wear another shirt layer but not much more than that. HTH
Old 01-03-2010, 09:48 PM

Fleece vest? Scarf or neckwarmer?

Can't give up actin' tough, it's all that I'm made of. Can't scrape together quite enough to ride the bus to the outskirts of the fact that I need love. ~ Neko Case

Old 01-03-2010, 10:06 PM

Add another tech shirt and possibly a vest. Be sure to tuck at least one in. Consider two head coverings and covering your mouth/nose to warm the air you are breathing. If your hands are cold add another layer or switch from gloves to mittens.

You don’t owe them an explanation, just a response.
Old 01-03-2010, 10:09 PM

Planned to take a test run on my new Yaktrax tonite, but was so wiped after 12 trips trudging up and down the sledding hill in ~a foot of powder, just decided to call that my forward motion for the day...

Also managed to slip on the ice and fall straight down on the "good hip" but I think it will just leave a lovely bruise, no injury...

speaking of hips...

BBM- do you get RW? They have a thing on hip injuries in this issue (maybe available on line?) that you might be interested in.

I was amazed they covered 'my' issue/FAI, there was not much I could find about it last year after the dx, so nice to see some info in RW

blueridgemama - we might have been neighbors too, I almost took a job in Charlottesville

tjs - I don't know if AZ is drier or not, all I remember was being coated with salt and losing 7 lbs during the race, despite hydrating during and after...

jenlove - that sounds like a great drive to AZ, altho I'm not familiar with that area of the state. When we moved, we drove route 66 in parts, and went thru IL, IN, MO, OK, TX, NM, and it was a blast. My favorite part was stopping at Laura Ingalls Wilder's final homestead in Mansfield MO.

Callie, mom to Nora (12/7/05)
Old 01-03-2010, 10:33 PM

Geo did you leave yet? Cycling tights under windpants.

Kristin -- mom of Erin (11/5/02) and Leah (9/29/05)
Old 01-03-2010, 10:43 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayalana View Post
zubeldia - thanks for your nice words and posting that link - the video was so sweet, I had a couple tears in my eyes.

Regarding the contant baby talk, I had a familiar feeling at our NYE gathering. It's hard not to talk about the babe, but I have definitely felt the need not to hog all the attention and act like the fact that DD lifting her head up is a major historical event. I think people understand that new parents don't have much else going on though!

Today it was 20 deg F - -1 with windchill so I hit the treadmill. I did a pretty solid 45 minutes - warming up for the first ten. I was a little slow from the lack of sleep - DD is still waking at least twice at night - around 2am, 4am and 6am. I need that Pantley book and am trying to "cultivate a realistic attitude about infant sleep."
Thanks for looking, Kate! He is such a sweet, boy. I am utterly shameless in talking about him but I feel as though I need to be less myopic. I dont know what I talked about pre-rafi! And, really, head control is a major historical event for your little one! Are you on facebook? Many of us are there and I love to look at all the sweet kiddo pics.

As for the waking up.. the No Cry Sleep Solution is really helpful. Are you cosleeping? ds sometimes sleeps through until 4 but he doesn't have a set pattern. I am not very good with follow through when it comes to Pantey's suggestions

Lalalala thanks for looking at the video I dont know what kind of books you'd consider but I have just finished a really wonderful Swedish mystery (part of a trilogy) called the "Gril with the Dragon Tattoo". I do tend to keep my reading 'light' as all I do is read academic, heavy stuff for work. Still, it was an EXCELLENT book...

For cold weather running I use my trusty sugoi hooded top. It is so warm. When it's below 20 I use my wind breaker cycling jacket. I don't want to jinx my running so I'm mostly wearing cycling gear to run and it seems to be nice and snug.

Mommajb, I find FB and dailymile incredibly inspiring. You and Gaye really help me get out with the cold.. and also to enter races. Gaye, there's a pic of you with your ds at the end of a race and it is so touching. Makes me want to experience that with my ds.

My damn foot hurts. Completely fine during my run but hurts like anything now. Dang. I have a slight fever so I just did a short piece on the erg. We're going away for a couple of nights tomorrow. Hopefully get some running in. A friend of the families is director of a big hotel and we have hotel room for FREE!!!!!! We're having a bit of work done in the house and it's a nightmare with 2 crazy westies and ds to be there...

Note to foot: please, please foot/leg stop hurting so I can run on Tuesday.

Alex

mama to DS 7/09 and DS 10/12 and married to DH
Old 01-03-2010, 10:54 PM

LaLa - thank you!

ETA: i learned how to export info from my garmin 305 to google earth today. here is a view of my run (loop that i run twice) - google earth

mom to ds (11) REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif and dd (9) hearts.gif

Old 01-03-2010, 11:30 PM

i hope my foot is hurting because of too much sitting. the wind is too bitter, so no outdoors time today. dd strolls so leisurely, she'd be a popsicle in no time.

testing out my foot on the treadmill tomorrow.

(background: very unglamourous injury. fell down stairs 15 Nov, landed with impact on top of my foot. toes were pointed, hyperextension caused ligament tear of unknown size near the base of toes 1 & 2. *sigh* toes were taped for splinting. now i'm supposed to schedule PT.)

mama to one amazing daughter born 1/2004
Old 01-03-2010, 11:55 PM

Hey Dingos!
I had to give up on trying to catch up but

Nic- Congrats in order now? I hope? Yahoo for gov job!

CFG - for your Mtn!

Okay, that´s all my sieve mind retained.

I´m not quite ready for resolutions, I know it´s getting late but what else is new? We´re ensconced back in our old house in Mexico which looks just the same without 98% of our stuff and everyone and everything here is just the same as when we left. Even the shopkeepers are the same and remember me in that same vague way they always did. So that´s kind of cool.
Dh and I started doing yoga with out tenant who´s a fitness nut but he told dh today he can´t do it with the kids there so I guess that means me too. But that´s okay, he´s got a good heart but is the kind of guy who is like water to my oil so I´m cool with less face time. Also he doesn´t know how to talk to kids at all and was criticizing dd for her form during her first ever yoga attempt : I may try to keep doing some with dd though because I never really have given it time to sink in and she seems to enjoy it. I´m also planning to do some bodyrock.tv stuff when I get my own laptop back from the computer guy.
Anyway, dh is all up for the Whidbey half in April and as soon as I can figure out childcare I´ll register us (if there is still room) and fingure out when to hit the track here to get training.
Anyway, hopefully I´ll be able to keep a bit better from here on, I´ve been without a computer most of the time since we left home and I was really missing my dingos .

A little bit grasshopper a little bit ant   energy.gifom.gif

Old 01-04-2010, 12:19 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
15F. Wore two pairs of pants, 2 hats, 2 shirts, gloves and a jacket. I decided to leave the face mask at home figuring it wasn't that bad, and I couldn't imagine being able to breath through it. My face was cold when running north, otherwise, I was a hair too hot.

Do I need a different jacket? Mine is always coated in sweat on the inside. It's a Cannondale shell jacket. It's like I need something breathable yet windproof. Possible?
Old 01-04-2010, 12:28 AM

poppy~lala did a pretty good job with some of the basics. I would add that for the leg lifts, bend your other leg up, lift your leg to the level of the bent leg and slowly lower it down. The lowering is almost more important than the raising, so keep it very slow and controlled. You can also add a very light ankle weight (1-2#, tops) to make it more challenging, or just up the number of reps. For the single leg squats, it's very important to make sure that your knee is not getting out in front of your toes...that puts a lot of stress on the knee. Make sure that you're lowering straight down. A couple of other exercises you can add:
*Quad sets: Super easy, perfect to do while working on the computer or watching tv. Sitting, with your leg extended, contract and hold your quad for 10 or more seconds. Release, repeat as often as you can handle.
*Wall slides/mini-squats: Leaning up against the wall with feet shoulder width apart and about 8-10 inches away from the wall, lower yourself into a mini-squat position (absolutely no more than 90 degree angle at the knee, I prefer a mini-squat around half way to 90). Hold for 10 seconds. Repeat 10-20 times. Again, if it gets easy, add more time or more reps.
*Lunges: Slightly more advanced, but highly effective. Your standard lunge works just fine, just be very careful again to pay attention to form and make sure that your knee is not getting out in front of your toes. 30 reps, broken up by switching between legs every 10 or 15. To make it easier, add a box under the forward foot (the lower the box to the floor, the more difficult it will be). To make it harder, add weights in your hands or do more reps.
*Bosu work: The Bosu is fantastic, if you have one or have access to one. Again, it's a little more advanced. Turn it upside down so the platform is on top, and do mini-squats while balancing (again, watch form, sticking butt out so knees don't go in front of toes). You can also do lunges on it, with your forward foot balancing on the rubbery part.

geo~Too late, I'm sure, but I've been wearing insulated tights with yoga-ish pants on top of them on the bottom. On top, one or two LS tech shirts, a light fleece, and a windbreaker. If it's really cold, one of my LS tech shirts becomes my icebreaker wool base layer.

callie~I was talking with a guy this morning during my run, and he was recommending salt, too. I guess I will definitely keep it in mind to grab, and see how I feel at that point!

Well, the house is still a disaster, but the Christmas decorations are down. Of course, I didn't manage to get them put away before DS got home, but he was less of a hindrance than I thought he might be. It's kind of depressing looking at the house now without the decorations up. I really do love having them up, I just wish it wasn't such a major PITA to put them up and take them back down. Especially when we're typically gone for 2 weeks while they're up. I guess tomorrow's agenda will involve cleaning and vacuuming.

I'm trying to decide if I should go to spin class tomorrow or give my legs a break. I really want to go, especially since I haven't done ANY cross-training since we left for Ohio. Non-running days turned into off days since I didn't have spin class available to me. Maybe we'll see how the day goes. I desperately need to go deposit Christmas money in my bank account and go to the grocery store. And clean/organize the playroom. And declutter the office. And. And. And.

I *WILL* finish Born to Run tonight. I'm determined...

Gaye, single mama to Tyler (5/06) and Baxter the labradoodle
surf.gif bikenew.gif jog.gif Wait...I signed up to DO an Ironman??? I thought I was signing up to go SEE Ironman! nut.gif

Old 01-04-2010, 12:30 AM

Geo, I use a pearl izumi wind jacket, which is somewhat breathable. If it's breathable it's not entirely waterproof, I don't think, but it works well when layering.

Old 01-04-2010, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geofizz View Post
Do I need a different jacket? Mine is always coated in sweat on the inside. It's a Cannondale shell jacket. It's like I need something breathable yet windproof. Possible?
I've been running in my Pearl Izumi windbreaker and I really feel like it's both breathable and windproof. I bought it for cycling, but I love it for cold weather running! This is essentially the one I have (I think), except last year's model (which was way cuter ).

Gaye, single mama to Tyler (5/06) and Baxter the labradoodle
surf.gif bikenew.gif jog.gif Wait...I signed up to DO an Ironman??? I thought I was signing up to go SEE Ironman! nut.gif

Old 01-04-2010, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsmama View Post
I've been running in my Pearl Izumi windbreaker and I really feel like it's both breathable and windproof. I bought it for cycling, but I love it for cold weather running! This is essentially the one I have (I think), except last year's model (which was way cuter ).
Yes! I have an even older one. It works great. yesterday it was 11 degree windchill and snowing and I had that on and my sugoi hooded top. I was just right.

Old 01-04-2010, 01:02 AM

Phew... Born to Run done . Now I can concentrate on something else other than reading that book . I'm a little compulsive when it comes to reading. Especially a book as good as that one!

Gaye ~ that PI top looks great! My cousin works for PI, and I've gotten some nice stuff through her before. Hmmmm....

Geo ~ glad you got out for the run. Hard core!

I was supposed to go swim today, but instead I sat in my car in the Y parking lot and read by myself . I'm so naughty!

Tomorrow, a trainer ride and a swim. And I'm making an appointment with the ART chiro in town to see if maybe he can help me.

~~Kristina~~ Mama to DS(10/30/01), DD1(VBAC 3/28/04) and DD2(HBAC 5/21/06)
Old 01-04-2010, 01:05 AM

geo - your jacket is probably coated or laminated (on backside of fabric) and seam sealed. that is when you sweat. even if it is "waterproof/breathable" it's mostly waterproof that is emphasized in those things. if it says water resistant (like that jacket gaye linked to) it probably has a top coating which will wear off with washing and/or age. however, it is much more breathable and so a good option if you are looking mostly for wind-resistance.

gaye - THANKS! great info

mom to ds (11) REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif and dd (9) hearts.gif

Old 01-04-2010, 01:43 AM
bec

When I go out in the cold, I have a UnderArmour cold weather mock-t long sleeve shirt, covered, usually with another long sleeve tech t, and a long sleeve tech hoodie. I wear two layers of running tights (one tighter than the other). Add gloves, hat and my Buff, and I'm usually nice and toasty. If it is really windy, I'll add a jacket layer, but not a technical one. This usually does me just fine for 10 degrees and up. I admit to staying in under that. Hopefully, February will be mild, as that is when I start marathon training again!

I got over 4 miles on the treadmill today. It was a nice run. DH talked to me throughout it, so it was a nice change of pace. Just under 11 minute pace over all!

Mama to: Katie, Emily , and Abby
Not perfect, Just amazing!
Old 01-04-2010, 02:25 AM

blueridge - welcome! And 2 miles a day is NOT sad, no way no how!

mochelly - the relay sounds fun! What happened at your half that turned you off of running?

lala - hot buttered Cheerios? Do tell! We have lots of butter and Trader Joe's Os just waiting.

jaygee - at you sitting in the gym parking lot reading!

bec - ohhhhh, so you use the buff for running. When you first mentioned getting it I was envisioning you wearing it as a tube top, a skirt, and various other ways they wear it on Survivor.

to everyone braving such cold temps to get their exercise in! Seriously, I'm in awe.

rr: 20 miles. Just wanted to make sure I could still do it. I did it but it was definitely harder than when I was in better shape while marathon training. I seriously thought it would never end. It was warm again today and I think I got sunburned. Oops.
Old 01-04-2010, 05:35 AM

Can I join y'all?

I was a very active runner/cyclist/triathlete until I got pregnant with ds1. I have run very intermittently since. Our lives have been quite crazy since he was born (on so many levels!)...especially in these past few months, with moving back to Texas to be close to family. I'm finally feeling relatively settled and want to get back to exercising. I would really like to do a half-marathon in 2010, and I definitely feel like that is a reasonable goal.

I only read the first page of this thread, but I could really relate to what acupuncturemomma said about being a reluctant exerciser, but still knowing how crazy-good it feels once you've gotten a good workout in. As good of shape that I was in, it was still tough to get out the door sometimes. I'm working part-time at a really cool running store, so that will def help to keep me motivated.

My goals for 2010:
-Train smart to get to half-marathon shape by fall
-Run a half-marathon, with at least a couple 5k's and 10k's as prep
-Cross-train as part of my training smart

Lots of other goals, but as a newbie here, I'll keep mine exercise-related for now.

Oh, and one concern I've got regarding co-sleeping: DS2 still nurses quite a lot at night, without bother to me at all. He will sleep usually until 7:30 or 8:00 as long as I'm there to nurse him up until then. I'm curious how I can get up to run before he normally wakes. I'd love to get my running done in the morning, but I hate for ds2 to wake before he's really ready to and to stick dh with both boys (ds1 can be cranky upon waking!) so early. Any thoughts?

Glad to be here!!!

Marilyn, wife to DH 09/02 and mama to my boys, DS1 11/06 and DS2 02/09, and a new one on the way in 06/12!

****5****10****bellycast.gif****20****25****30****35****40**

Old 01-04-2010, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayalana View Post
mochelly - Great job running in the snow and cold, in Europe of all places. I lived in France for awhile in college and running is not a big thing there - people used to give me weird looks!

It's tough having a race not turn out like you expect - I ran a 10k in 2007 that wasn't very well organized. It was combined with a 20k, and the turnaround for the 10k was poorly marked. I ended up not turning around on time and when I realized I had missed the turn my time was already totally out of wack. It took a surprisingly long time to move past that! .
I get many stares... one of the reasons I go out after dark if I can. Yet once it's dark it's even colder. It gets dark around 330-4 right now, so I try to go then. However sometimes it's easier to go after DS is asleep for the night. I see a few runners but always male. I have not seen a single female runner here yet. However, I'm sure there has to be plenty of them!

Yeah the 1/2M was a nightmare. It was advertised on local roads and then all of a sudden it's in some reserve. I kept wanting to back out but I knew it would be my only chance ever, to run in Africa and I figured I'd suck it up. At one point the trail was so steep that I was touching the ground in front of me with my hands as I climbed.. oh I mean ran...... up.

Running Gear : HAH! No wonder I am freezing my ass off. I have a pair of walmart cotton pants (danskin) and then I wear just a fleece with gloves and some head band thing to cover my ears. If i put a shirt under the fleece I sweat and then I feel all funky. Like it can't get soaked in or something. I really need to find some cold weather tights. Any suggestions for something cheap but good!?

Off to go run. Hoping for 2 but will gladly enjoy more! It's 21F and snowing... My legs are killing me so I may try to do 1 and then walk a good mile or two. If I can bare the cold long enough.

Michelle (26) - the bean counter, wife to Chris (30) - USMC, established in 2000 with the greatest gift Connor (4) joining us in 2005!!
Old 01-04-2010, 10:27 AM

I got my 2.04 in again, but it was running and walking. It started out awful and ended awful. I kept slipping and even when I had a decent amount of snow I couldn't get traction. I was pretty sore to but was hoping I could run through it. Now I'm sore, frozen and disgruntle.

Michelle (26) - the bean counter, wife to Chris (30) - USMC, established in 2000 with the greatest gift Connor (4) joining us in 2005!!
Old 01-04-2010, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanatheart View Post

Oh, and one concern I've got regarding co-sleeping: DS2 still nurses quite a lot at night, without bother to me at all. He will sleep usually until 7:30 or 8:00 as long as I'm there to nurse him up until then. I'm curious how I can get up to run before he normally wakes. I'd love to get my running done in the morning, but I hate for ds2 to wake before he's really ready to and to stick dh with both boys (ds1 can be cranky upon waking!) so early. Any thoughts?

Glad to be here!!!
Welcome, texantheart!

I have a 6 month ds and I hear you! He used to want to get up at 4am and I'd drag dh up so he could care for him whilst I got to the gym. Now, ds is happy to stay in bed cuddled up to me and nursing for at least a couple more hours. If I get up it's all over.... dh tries to cuddle him but ds just grumbles the entire time. Unless he's sound asleep ds ends up coming downstairs with dh.... I have yet to find a solution. Right now i am not going to the gym and exercising later... but when I go back to work this isnt going to work as well.

Your training plan sounds very smart

Well done, mochelly!

cfg, you're a running animal!!

Probably no forward motion for me today. We're trying to pack to head to CT for a couple of nights. I shoudl be able to get in a run and lifting there, though. I'll also be bringing my computer

Old 01-04-2010, 11:12 AM
bec

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornflake girl View Post

bec - ohhhhh, so you use the buff for running. When you first mentioned getting it I was envisioning you wearing it as a tube top, a skirt, and various other ways they wear it on Survivor.
Uh, no. Tube tops and mini-skirts are not going to be part of my wardrobe. I stick to the much more conventional neck warmer, balaclava, or balaclava with ninja face warmer look (according to my 4 year old, that is )!

I haven't said it, but I LOVE seeing all the new Dingos!! Welcome and enjoy this amazing group of women!

Tri class this evening. We're doing an "endurance" run. Is it bad of me that, with the class only being an hour long, I have put that in short to medium side run? I'm still all out of whack in my perception of distances from the marathon. A long run just doesn't seem like a LONG run unless it is over 12 miles. Ridiculous, I know, but there it is.

Mama to: Katie, Emily , and Abby
Not perfect, Just amazing!
Old 01-04-2010, 11:14 AM

It was a killer workout this morning at the gym and home is not much better. Nobody wants to be back at work. Helen is sittin on her bed scratching her eczema like a chimp with fleas all while whining at me. Somebody used my tube of toothpaste and I could barely get it open. Just not a good start.

We are predicted to be in single digits for lows which just means bad things for running in the dark. I think I can do 6 on the TM tomorrow but any further than that and my head implodes. Gah - I'm really too far south for cold and snow. RP even mentioned it this morning. Maybe I'll try to get dh out the door early and run in the daylight before Helen and Charlotte really care to start their day.

I ran a bit while living in Germany. In the parks and on walking trails along the river there would be some runners but I was the only one I ever saw with a jogger. People pretty much left me alone unless one of the kids took a hat off. That really drives the elderly Bavarians mad. It can take a while but you will find a groove. Mel38 where are you?

You don’t owe them an explanation, just a response.
Old 01-04-2010, 11:22 AM

Mochelly, the C9 stuff at Target is cheap and pretty good. I have stuff I got there years ago that I am still running in, and I think they have improved over the past year or so. I got a nice pair of cold weather tights there this year, and a fleece pant, and the two together worked to keep me relatively warm standing still while watching boys sled down a hill in very cold temps this past week. It actually occurred to me that with both pairs on, I could run in 0-degree weather.

My plan of attack is to dress for the barn to wait for the bus, do chores right away after the kids go, then head to the Y around 9. The bummer is that there are hardly any classes during my most likely Y time unless I wait for the lunch crowd, and then it will become social, as way too many people I know from work will be there. But T/R, there's Zumba in the free classes, and another cardio/strength class in the AM that I can try.

JenLove, I have to bail. Dh got another screw stuck in another tire, so I have to take his car to the shop to get the thing patched. He needs to take the magnet out to his shed, doggone it, and learn to clean up his messes. He's cramping my style.

Great day, Dingoes!
Old 01-04-2010, 11:43 AM

Jo - I understand as I am debating going to GB with DH. I'm exhausted and have a headache. 3 short nights of sleep and 3 long days is creeping up on me. I'm trying just to breathe through it all.

new Dingos!

I did a Yoga is Yummy video this morning, NAK now, then off for my morning cup of tea.

Happy Monday! I hope it's not too crazy getting back into the swing of things today.

Jen - Mama to V (b. 2-18-09) and AJ (b. 10-9-11) Wife to DH

Old 01-04-2010, 11:49 AM

Welcome to all the new Dingoes! I love having more running Mamas join our happy, little (big) thread !

One more day of Winter Break here and then everyone heads back to school tomorrow. I hate to say it, but I'm ready . I would not be a good homeschooler, I'm afraid. My kids are getting irritable and unkind to each other and DH and I both totally blew up on them yesterday, cancelled our family plans to go bowling together, and made them all play quietly in their rooms for an hour. They were just being SO mean to each other, we both couldn't take another second of the nasty sniping. Ugh.

It's 9* here this morning, so I'm headed to the garage for 30 minutes on the trainer and then taking the kids to the YMCA so I can swim. I'm so crabby and angry and miserable already, and it's not even 9:00am. I hate winter .

~~Kristina~~ Mama to DS(10/30/01), DD1(VBAC 3/28/04) and DD2(HBAC 5/21/06)
Old 01-04-2010, 12:11 PM

didn't do my 2 hour ride yesterday, instead i went hiking in the snow with the family which was a good time so i'm not going to beat myself up about it.

back in the office today. happy to be here and getting ramped up on a few projects, even if it's only for a few days. Wed afternoon i fly down to ATL for a meeting on Thursday and then some riding with friends and a 50 mile race on Saturday. i'm just going to say that it better warm up down there. I'm not traveling south to freeze my butt off like I could up here.

alright, here i go. getting lots of things done.

User Tag List