Running the O'Dingo Way -- Dingos Run Into March like Lionesses! - Page 13 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#361 of 1113 Old 03-11-2010, 07:14 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
mommajb. More later but You ARE ESSENTIAL.

"Now bid me run, and I will strive with things impossible." (William Shakespeare -- Julius Caesar)

#362 of 1113 Old 03-11-2010, 08:36 AM

Mommajb, I remember the drug addiction connection from my Bradley class. And, of course, I had epidurals with both of mine, and a C-section with ds. Sigh.

Every so often I get this moment where I think, oh, right, of course - it's the f****** patriarchy at work, again. I mean, Title IX is small potatoes compared to our rights and needs around birth, but honest to God, is there any aspect of women's existence that isn't subject to analysis and control? Women were prevented from taking up running in a serious way because it might hurt us, delicate little flowers that we are. SO connected to the idea that women must be controlled and monitered during birth, because our bodies, en masse, really belong to the social system that demands our passive cooperation. And we get trained in school just how to toe the line... sigh.

Be a subversive force for good, one birth at at time, mama!

Can't give up actin' tough, it's all that I'm made of. Can't scrape together quite enough to ride the bus to the outskirts of the fact that I need love. ~ Neko Case

#363 of 1113 Old 03-11-2010, 08:59 AM

Geo Sad and grim and still frightening. I'm sorry.

mommajb...I did not know that. And YES, THIS! to Penelope's thoughts. I just wrote a rantish post about it and deleted. Wish we were all hanging on my couch with coffee right...now.

RM, hang in there. You have a lot going on. Hope you're feeling well now, at least.
#364 of 1113 Old 03-11-2010, 10:34 AM
bec

Can I 3rd Penelope's sentiments? And Nic's! You are definitely needed!

So, ladies. Today, I have a 9 year old for the first time! Happy Birthday to Katie. I'm an emotional wreck for some reason. How did she get so big? I know I have been paying attention, but this totally surprised me!

RR: 11 miles on the schedule for today. It's warm, but very over cast. Hoping it doesn't rain on my head!

Mama to: Katie, Emily , and Abby
Not perfect, Just amazing!
#365 of 1113 Old 03-11-2010, 11:05 AM

Katie and bec! The children's birthdays are so exciting for me. I enjoy looking back at the changes since each one came into my life.

As to me, I need to focus. I am both energized and demoralized. We are complicating what is at its most basic very simple: have sex, get pregnant, give birth, breastfeed. Love at the beginning and end and all along the journey.

You don’t owe them an explanation, just a response.
#366 of 1113 Old 03-11-2010, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommajb View Post
As to me, I need to focus. I am both energized and demoralized. We are complicating what is at its most basic very simple: have sex, get pregnant, give birth, breastfeed. Love at the beginning and end and all along the journey.
So true, mommajb. The American culture of birth can be so frustrating. What class are you taking, if you don't mind me asking ? And I agree with everyone else ~ you are VERY much needed. Very, very much .

Happy Birthday Katie!!!!!!

Lala ~ can I just tell you how much I enjoy reading your posts . You've got the best writing style! Enjoy those new shoes .

I "should" have gone to the Y this morning after taking DD2 to preschool, but I came back home and I'm going to just do chores this morning instead. My stomach still doesn't feel quite right and I need the solitude of my empty house today.

~~Kristina~~ Mama to DS(10/30/01), DD1(VBAC 3/28/04) and DD2(HBAC 5/21/06)
#367 of 1113 Old 03-11-2010, 12:02 PM

Yes mommajb!

Jo ~ I have my coffee. Just need your couch and company.

bec ~ Happy Birthday Katie!!

Another long night with dd. Why doesn't she sleep? All this walking, running, and climbing should wear her out. It wears me out.

Today, coffee is my friend.

Jen - Mama to V (b. 2-18-09) and AJ (b. 10-9-11) Wife to DH

#368 of 1113 Old 03-11-2010, 12:08 PM

I think it is my friend, too. It's still pea soup outside, and I'm fighting this cold heartily but still feeling not great.

I took the opportunity (kids @ school, hub gone, no work) to clean bedrooms/purge junk toys. It pains me that, even with all my efforts, I have to do this every couple of months. Where does this crap come from?! Anyway, lots of clutter gone. Also paid bills and placed that giant nursery order for trees and berries and such. Think I am going to make a short stop to see Reb today, too, but mostly need to take and enjoy this solitude.
#369 of 1113 Old 03-11-2010, 12:17 PM

Mammajb, yes on the connections. I always struggle with presenting this information to families when I'm teaching birth classes, though. I know that there are the women out there that, although they don't want meds, end up with them for whatever reason. And I know how much guilt we carry around when our kid's struggle and I don't want them coming back 15 years later and blaming themselves for something that was most likely forced on them by the very nature of hospital birthing in this country. Until women truly have choices, equal access to factual information, unwavering support and the option of the care provider of their choice, I don't know that we can blame most women for taking the epidural and believing that their baby is too big to fit through their eensy-weensy pelvis.

And now I'm off to another day of fighting to make sure our little practice worth of women get those choices and that respect, and will come home to the scene you described.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope View Post
Mommajb, I remember the drug addiction connection from my Bradley class. And, of course, I had epidurals with both of mine, and a C-section with ds. Sigh.

Every so often I get this moment where I think, oh, right, of course - it's the f****** patriarchy at work, again. I mean, Title IX is small potatoes compared to our rights and needs around birth, but honest to God, is there any aspect of women's existence that isn't subject to analysis and control? Women were prevented from taking up running in a serious way because it might hurt us, delicate little flowers that we are. SO connected to the idea that women must be controlled and monitered during birth, because our bodies, en masse, really belong to the social system that demands our passive cooperation. And we get trained in school just how to toe the line... sigh.

Be a subversive force for good, one birth at at time, mama!
Will you marry me? I'm trying to be subversive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bec View Post
Can I 3rd Penelope's sentiments? And Nic's! You are definitely needed!

So, ladies. Today, I have a 9 year old for the first time! Happy Birthday to Katie. I'm an emotional wreck for some reason. How did she get so big? I know I have been paying attention, but this totally surprised me!

RR: 11 miles on the schedule for today. It's warm, but very over cast. Hoping it doesn't rain on my head!
Happy Birthing day, mama!

Megan- mama to 3, midwifery student , doula, , runner , knitter .
Violet Lane Birth Services Doula care and placenta encapsulation serving Seattle to Mount Vernon
#370 of 1113 Old 03-11-2010, 12:18 PM

I have the coffee and could use a couch. I think spring is a time of emotional upheaval. The February depression is giving way to hope for the summer. It's not always easy to change.

I hate it when my house gets to that messy point. I am fine for a while, but then all of the sudden I realise how awful it really is. And then.. well, I certainly don't feel motivated to clean it! I want to throw it out, run away, start over. It gets overwhelming.

My run last night was good, although I am sore. I am going to try really hard to change my runs to the morning and then have the afternoon runs with DD separate from mine. I think it will keep me from getting frustrated. I'm not really frustrated with her, but I kind of am.. Hmm..

Thursday, so it's almost Friday.
#371 of 1113 Old 03-11-2010, 01:49 PM

I bagged the workout this morning. Instead, I collected trash from all over the yard (hello, thaw) and limed the barn. It gets slippery in wet weather and I can't have girls' feet going out from under them. Just checked records and I could have a kid around 3/20.

Having second cup of coffee, enjoying reading my friends' discussion of breastfeeding photos (thanks, Jennie!) and heading out...
#372 of 1113 Old 03-11-2010, 02:06 PM

La4 - for you, dh, sil, bil, their kids. I remember a mdc mama, Nursing Mother had that same thing happen way back the first year I was here, and Nic's friends last year, I can't imagine the anguish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loftmama View Post
So finally I made him take out a large insurance policy which he has to pay every year (right around Christmas) with his Christmas/bonus money. I figured he owes his family at least that. Now I'm quite jolly about it. I make jokes about how much easier life will be with the insurance money, etc. I encourage him to go take a smoke. Smoke more. Want me to buy some? I can be evil.
I you Lofty! What a beautifully perfect idea! And I didn't know you got kicked out of college ! I you even more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geofizz View Post
I'm the only one that makes an effort be be visible at night. So 4.5 miles into the run, T was about a block ahead of me. Then all of a sudden a flurry of cars all driven by kids were out and about. One cut way too close to T, she hit a pothole, and twisted her ankle.
OMG! Is she one of these crazy runners that only runs wearing black? There are a bunch of them onthe island and it kills me, when I'm driving I just can. not. see. them. And I *look* for runners! I'm glad she's okay, I hope she takes it as a warning.
I'm sorry about your maintenance crew, that's upsetting. To say the least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLaLaLa View Post
At this point in the year, I can still stand in my yard and think (delusionally) that it will be totally fixable. I can totally get rid of all the leaves, and the poison ivy, and plant a garden. A month from now my spirits will be thoroughly crushed again.~~~
Oh, and by the way, blackstrap molasses is gross in oatmeal.
~~~
but it's good in gingerbread though!

I don't foresee any running for me today. I feel gunky, dd1 is home sick and it's pouring. That nagging tendonitis in my shin (or whatever it is) is still going on. I've been taking vit I which helps a bit, I wonder if I should wrap it too though. I was really hoping that if I ignored it it would go away. It doesn't really hurt when I run or when I do TKD or whatever but when I'm sitting around afterward it just throbs.

Jo - Ahhh, wouldn't it be AWESOME to have us all together with coffee and a couch and just time to hang? One of these days we will. Someday.

And yes! to mommajb. I get exactly how you feel. The whole bag.

Nic - I punch the sky for you and your job!

Bec - to Katie and Happy Mother's Day to you!

THANK YOU SS!!! I got a great selection of seeds yesterday and trowels for little ones to help me with, Alison zoned in on them right away and was totally psyched. Love it !

A little bit grasshopper a little bit ant   energy.gifom.gif

#373 of 1113 Old 03-11-2010, 03:16 PM

Plady ~ Feel better! I hope your dd does too soon.

jo ~ Aww the thaw! We had a little bit of snow here this morning but it's all gone from the sunshine already. Btw, you are welcome for the reading.

nemesis ~ I would love to sit on a couch with you and a good cuppa and chat.

The morning wasn't so bad. Coffee. Smoothies. Jon Stewart. Now Val is napping, so I got the house picked up, have lavender incense burning, and I'm listening to a WISH Summit interview.

Don't know what's on the workout agenda today - depends on weather and motivation.

#374 of 1113 Old 03-11-2010, 03:37 PM

so, is that one more thing to worry about if i had an epidural? great. just what i needed! however, agreed on all points, ladies.

lala - i am so sorry for your friends' loss. do they have any closure on why it happened? i've known a few adults who have died unexpectedly from undetected heart conditions, it's so very sad.

plady - yes, like post-ragnar relay hanging out?

ok so my half is 17 days away i am seeing the new doc on friday about my calf issue. fingers crossed he is kind to runners.

meanwhile, i just booked an 11 hour flight to germany for LATER that same day (of the half)! be honest: is this going to eff me up? i am someone for whom running a half is very challenging and therefore will inevitably be stiff and sore for a few days after. i must be nuts for agreeing to sit on a plane for that long right after - not that there is much i can do about that if i want the work. and i NEED the work right now, let me tell you. the bright side is that i might be able to meet up with Mel!

ETA: it was lala:
i can't remember right now who posted about black strap molasses but i did the same exact thing! i bought a bottle of that murky stuff instead of the more expensive supplements and while 'down the hatch' is still pretty nasty i think maybe it's doing the trick!

mom to ds (11) REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif and dd (9) hearts.gif

#375 of 1113 Old 03-11-2010, 03:43 PM

Jen, are you looking into creating an ecovillage or just joining one? A friend of mine is one of the founders of the Odanata Ecovillage. It's not in your area, but I could give you her contact info if you wanted to talk to her about it. http://odonatavillage.org/

Today I am going through and organising some homeschooling stuff. A close friend and I used to have a standing Sunday afternoon date to plan the week ahead, review and see what's working, etc.. copy papers, check out library books... but she's been too busy for the past few months. I have to say my planning has suffered! She is the organized one, while I am the enthusiastic one!

So, I am planning next week, making library lists, going through long-lost materials and ideas... Maybe I'll come up with a plan by Monday.
#376 of 1113 Old 03-11-2010, 03:50 PM

so, how much cold medicine is too much? not me, step daughter...

yesterday I took 8yo and 9yo to school, 24yo to work, got gas, picked up 8yo from school, took 5yo and 8yo to doctor for well checks, took 8 &5 yo to lunch, then dropped 8yo back at school, home to potty and let dog out (literally 5 minutes), back to pick up 24yo, home start dinner and homework, change clothes, leave for work, home to bed, up this morning take 9 and 8yo to school, 24yo to work, down to church for mom's group, talk to church coffee shop people about hours they want me to work, home for lunch and bill pay, pick up 8yo from school, home for snack, back an hour later to pick up 9yo, then home to get dinner in the oven and leave for work.

so, I've been doing squats and lunges while on the computer paying bills and budgeting our money. oh, and I have four paychecks and a mission donation check in my purse that I haven't banked.

looking forward to tomorrow, I'm working out for reals!!

gotta jet, be back!
#377 of 1113 Old 03-11-2010, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
Jen, are you looking into creating an ecovillage or just joining one? A friend of mine is one of the founders of the Odanata Ecovillage. It's not in your area, but I could give you her contact info if you wanted to talk to her about it. http://odonatavillage.org/

Today I am going through and organising some homeschooling stuff. A close friend and I used to have a standing Sunday afternoon date to plan the week ahead, review and see what's working, etc.. copy papers, check out library books... but she's been too busy for the past few months. I have to say my planning has suffered! She is the organized one, while I am the enthusiastic one!

So, I am planning next week, making library lists, going through long-lost materials and ideas... Maybe I'll come up with a plan by Monday.
We had been looking for ecovillages close to home, but haven't found any that are really up and running and have their act together. I think putting one together would be SO MUCH WORK! We are currently looking for land/house near "home." Maybe adding people in the form of an ecovillage later would be an idea, but I don't think we are ready for that just yet. You interested?

Good luck with all of your planning!!

#378 of 1113 Old 03-11-2010, 04:29 PM

Lax4 - that is so, so sad. Having seen a couple of those cases in my professional life, it makes me terrified for my own babies sometimes. I check to make sure they are all breathing before I go to bed every night.

bec - I thought this was the most unfair thing - that even as a very conscious parent, who was paying attention and savoring every stage, my kids STILL got big too fast. Enjoy 9 - double digits for y'all next year!

Geo - Wait, which Jen had their town on Nova?

Nemesis - are you sure of your dates for the 5K and 10K? And do they have any names? I'd like to put them on the race list for you. The Fri and Sat around then in May are the 21st and 22nd, if you think it's around then.

RM - generally cold medicines don't even really work very well. If they do provide symptom relief (and they don't for everyone) then taking the recommended dose for several days is okay, but you shouldn't take more than the recommended dose or take it for more than 3-5 days. Your day sounds crazy - good for you squeezing a little activity in.

RR - I've been doing decent running. Yesterday I took the evil Guts and Butts class again, and then ran hill/speed intervals on the treadmill last night. I really need to pick some longer races for the year. Last year I did Indy and the Chicago Rock N Roll Half. I'm thinking about Chicago again, but would like something for late spring/early summer. I'm also thinking about volunteering for the local running club's summer women's running program, which is designed for beginners, but it would mean having to shorten my Monday hours by 1/2 hour and getting out on time every week to make it.
#379 of 1113 Old 03-11-2010, 04:38 PM

doctorjen, sorry for my flakiness! It's part of the Fargo Marathon, the 5K is the 21st and the 10K is the 22nd. Thanks!
http://www.fargomarathon.com
#380 of 1113 Old 03-11-2010, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppywise View Post
meanwhile, i just booked an 11 hour flight to germany for LATER that same day (of the half)! be honest: is this going to eff me up? i am someone for whom running a half is very challenging and therefore will inevitably be stiff and sore for a few days after. i must be nuts for agreeing to sit on a plane for that long right after - not that there is much i can do about that if i want the work. and i NEED the work right now, let me tell you. the bright side is that i might be able to meet up with Mel!
That would be really neat! And as for flying on the same day, maybe you'll be able to get better sleep than usual, since you will be so tired. I mostly worry about getting enough to drink, but if you bring your own bottle, you might be able to get them to fill it back up for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runningmommy View Post
so, how much cold medicine is too much? not me, step daughter...
Hm, what kind of cold meds did she take?

BTW, RM, your life is so crazy busy, I feel lazy reading about it! How do you do it and keep up your great attitude?? Amazing.

La4: I'm so sorry to hear about your friend's family. How terribly shocking and sad.

DrJen, could you please add me to the Ragnar Relay in Washington DC for Sept. 24/25?

I've been so busy and away from the computer for a few days - but we are all doing well here. The weather is the absolute pits, though! Snow, wind, cold, grey, rinse, repeat. I bet my DD that she couldn't make it all the way to her birthday without one single complaint about the weather... if she makes it, she gets 10 euros from me. She's always looking to earn a buck, so this should be interesting! I probably wouldn't make it one single day, since griping about the weather is kind of my hobby.

FM: I'm keeping up with my 5 runs per week schedule and feeling pretty good. I have to ice my knee from time to time when it gets too stiff feeling, and maybe I'll need to see a dr one of these days. I think it's my long-ago MCL injury maybe causing some discomfort... Anyhoo, I'm scheduled for 3 tomorrow and 10 on Saturday or Sunday. This is my furthest run since last September! I hope the sun peeks out for me!

Melissa
mom to 3 lovely kids
#381 of 1113 Old 03-11-2010, 05:03 PM

mel - RIGHT after i posted that, they emailed me with possibly changing the schedule. again. crap! anyway, it will either be the week we already discussed, or it may move to week of 4/12. i'll keep you posted....oy.

mom to ds (11) REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif and dd (9) hearts.gif

#382 of 1113 Old 03-11-2010, 05:47 PM
bec

RR: 11 miles in the pouring rain! RP and I felt so hard core! Turns out, that 50 degrees isn't so warm when it's raining on your head the entire time! But, we did it (well, she did 9), and we're getting faster! Last summer, our long runs were averaging around 12:30-13:00 pace. I would run around 11:00-11:30 if I was by myself. This run was around 11:45 pace! I ran the last 2 miles at around 10:00-10:15 pace!!

Jen - thanks for the sympathy and understanding my birthday angst!!! I'm so excited for her, but so wanting to hold on to my little girl a little longer.

Poppy - Hmmm, flying right after a race. I would make SURE you stretch really, really well, and try to get up and walk around every hour or so. Also, make sure you are well hydrated!

Mel - Good luck with the weather griping bribe!!!

RM - That's a crazy schedule! Good for you for fitting some exercise into your day!!!

Nemesis - Good luck with your organizing! This is exactly why I get along so well with my Brownie Troop co-leader! She does a lot of the great organizing, making arrangements for activities, etc. that I just HATE to do!

Mama to: Katie, Emily , and Abby
Not perfect, Just amazing!
#383 of 1113 Old 03-11-2010, 06:03 PM

[QUOTE=Mel38;15172777

Hm, what kind of cold meds did she take?

BTW, RM, your life is so crazy busy, I feel lazy reading about it! How do you do it and keep up your great attitude?? Amazing.

![/QUOTE]

She took the 12 hour symptom relief ones, 60 of them this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorjen View Post
RM - generally cold medicines don't even really work very well. If they do provide symptom relief (and they don't for everyone) then taking the recommended dose for several days is okay, but you shouldn't take more than the recommended dose or take it for more than 3-5 days. Your day sounds crazy - good for you squeezing a little activity in.

Thanks for the info. In addition to the above mentioned amount, she has been asking me for sudafed. I gave her one today (two is a full dose for 4-6 hours) and last week gave her one dose. I don't want to provide meds for her!

Thanks for the positive encouragement! Love you ladies!
#384 of 1113 Old 03-11-2010, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by babybugmama View Post
Clothing does not represent the *possible* you. You are the real you, and you will achieve the best you, in a healthy time and fashion. Feel strong, feel fit, slimmer will come.
I got behind again and am trying to catch up, but I just read this post by BBM and wow, mama, those are powerful words. I'm about to copy that to a post-it note and stick it somewhere I can see it.

Katherine, mama to Emma Kate (7) and Griffin (3)

#385 of 1113 Old 03-11-2010, 06:39 PM

RM, is she after side effects? Is she using them for something else? What are you worried about and what should you be worried about and what exactly did she take and was there any acetominophen in them? I have no particular expertise but I think there is a problem worth investigating further.

You don’t owe them an explanation, just a response.
#386 of 1113 Old 03-11-2010, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksmom View Post
I got behind again and am trying to catch up, but I just read this post by BBM and wow, mama, those are powerful words. I'm about to copy that to a post-it note and stick it somewhere I can see it.

I agree! (I wrote it down, too!)
#387 of 1113 Old 03-11-2010, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bec View Post
Awesome, Nic!!!!!

Garmins - I love my 305, but it is bulky. I yearn for the 405.
Speak of the devil.....

I just saw on RW that you can get a $50 rebate here: http://garmin.blogs.com/promotions/

And also using the code RWMASTERSD at Running Warehouse you can get a 15% discount on top of the rebate.

You know, in case anyone has been saving for one... I think it would bring the 405 down to $247 ?
#388 of 1113 Old 03-11-2010, 09:09 PM - Thread Starter

Warning, ahead.

I am

I admit, I am not the best cook in the world. But in general my food is bland as opposed to yucky. I swear to all that's holy, one week I can make a dish and everyone loves it and eats it, and the next time I make it (usually 2 or more weeks later) at least 2 out of 3 children reject it.

I makes me . My dd2 really eats nothing, she is super skinny, eats mainly peanut butter sandwiches. I make her eat fruits and vegetables, and she eats cucumbers, raisins, and will tolerate carrots and peppers, and broccoli. No other fruits, she used to eat bananas but rejects them too now. I am at my wit's end and I HATE MAKING MULTIPLE DINNERS.

And I also hate cleaning up after everyone, all the time. Chore charts, chore wheels, lists, reminders, outright nagging...nothing works. AGGHHHHH.

"Now bid me run, and I will strive with things impossible." (William Shakespeare -- Julius Caesar)

#389 of 1113 Old 03-11-2010, 09:15 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorjen View Post
Geo - Wait, which Jen had their town on Nova?
Yours! It was a Neil de Grasse Tyson episode on the Pluto files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel38 View Post
That would be really neat! And as for flying on the same day, maybe you'll be able to get better sleep than usual, since you will be so tired. I mostly worry about getting enough to drink, but if you bring your own bottle, you might be able to get them to fill it back up for you.
You can fill up a large water bottle in the back of the plane on those long international flights. Taking an empty bottle (even steel) through TSA is no big deal. Flight attendants will gladly refill a whole bottle once they're done with their usual rounds.
#390 of 1113 Old 03-11-2010, 10:19 PM

Thank you eksmom - you have no idea how strongly I feel about this issue. If I do nothing else for the children and adolescents that walk through my door, it is that they will leave feeling good in their skin! Owning themselves completely and loving every inch.

Nickarolaberry - hug hug hug. Can you get your dh behind you at all? When I just cannot get the message across, I will ask dh to talk with the kids. But it's like this secret, conspiratorial thing that I supposedly am completely oblivious too. Beyond that. Ridiculously, militantly consistent. I also will give dd a choice, i.e. you can empty the dishwasher or clean the living room (she always chooses lr, go figure).

Massage tonight. Good grief, there were seriously moments when she hit knots I thought was worse than labor. And there was one, I swear it burned like the ring of fire. But wow, I feel soooo good now. She said 2-3x, but that if after that there was still pain that likely it was something not musculature. She seemed pretty confident though that it was in the muscles. She took over an hour, and only charged $40 (reg - $60, she offered a first appt discount). I felt guilty like I was robbing her.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page