Running the O'Dingo Way -- Dingos Run Into March like Lionesses! - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 1113 Old 03-06-2010, 07:41 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RR: 10m, and I'm really, really hurting. Hip, rather than knee, but it's all IT band related... sigh. I'll do some yoga tonight presuming I can move, and take some ibuprofen, and take tomorrow off... last week's 9m was fine, so not sure what's going on here!

Perhaps I will also relax my no-alcohol Lenten discipline, and consider it medicinal.

Can't give up actin' tough, it's all that I'm made of. Can't scrape together quite enough to ride the bus to the outskirts of the fact that I need love. ~ Neko Case

#182 of 1113 Old 03-06-2010, 07:51 PM

I'm sorry, Penelope. I hope your next run feels better!

I just got back from a great short run! It's pretty warm here today (33F?) and so some of the streets were dry in the middle and I was able to run barefoot! It was great, but about ten minutes in I had a "wardrobe malfunction" that involved my pants falling down and my shirt hiking up... not the best combo!
So.. I won't wear these capris again! Other than that, it was a great run and I really could have gone farther except for the pants issue.
#183 of 1113 Old 03-06-2010, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
I'm sorry, Penelope. I hope your next run feels better!

I just got back from a great short run! It's pretty warm here today (33F?) and so some of the streets were dry in the middle and I was able to run barefoot! It was great, but about ten minutes in I had a "wardrobe malfunction" that involved my pants falling down and my shirt hiking up... not the best combo!
So.. I won't wear these capris again! Other than that, it was a great run and I really could have gone farther except for the pants issue.
As my body has changed, I've had that pants issue more than once. I find it's worst on the treadmill, especially since I feel like everyone is staring at my butt as it is since the treadmills back up to all of the ellipticals. I'm at the point now that everything has to have a draw string just in case!

Megan- mama to 3, midwifery student , doula, , runner , knitter .
Violet Lane Birth Services Doula care and placenta encapsulation serving Seattle to Mount Vernon
#184 of 1113 Old 03-06-2010, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel38 View Post
So true. I'm wondering about the connection to our own mothers in our quest to be the best moms we can be.

There was a time when I really wanted to explore this more within my IRL moms' group, just because it seemed that so many were incommunicado with their own mothers. I wondered - what causes this? Why is this group of natural, attached moms so *un*attached from their own mothers? I still wonder about that from time to time, but just to remind myself to try to treat my own kids (esp. my daughters) with the respect that I would want my mom to show me.
I've wondered if some of it is a generation gap thing. IMO, it seems like the baby boomer generation has long been used to (loudly) voicing their opinions as "the right way" and perhaps are doing it more and loudly now as they head into retirement and fear becoming old and/or unheard. But, I think us "kids" are tired of being treated as kids too, and if our mothers refuse to respect the decisions we make as adults, many of us find it easier to limit contact. Personally, I know I really quickly got tired of hearing how hard it was for *her* to deal with me during my infant years when I was sleep-deprived and shell-shocked by those first few months. Hearing "yeah, that was such a hard time, but hang in there because it will get better" would have been a lot nicer than "I had to nurse you every FOUR hours" as if it was some sort of terrible hardship considering that R didn't want to be put down and nursed like every hour or more frequently.

My mom has gotten better about keeping her opinions to herself, unless asked and that's helped. I know our relationship took a pretty major nosedive when I was pregnant with R. I was 30 and she was still trying to be too controlling and when that didn't work, trying to lay on the guilt trips. I wasn't having it anymore. Things have improved since then, some. I think there may have also been a much larger learning curve for her to learn to become a grandmother than for me to become a mother--and that's saying something!

I'm in the middle of re-reading Christiane Northrup's Mother-Daughter Wisdom, which I found helpful. Also, I'm hoping I'll remember to empathize more and only give my own opinions when asked as R reaches adulthood.

Lisa  caffix.gif and her wonderful girls: R (9) violin.gif &  J (3-3/4) coolshine.gif 
#185 of 1113 Old 03-06-2010, 08:46 PM

I am taking this from my work with breastfeeding mothers so it may be off. Many of the grandmothers want to talk about how they handled a newborn and are looking for validation that they did the best given the information they had. They see their daughters making different decisions and feel judged negatively. Once these feelings have been acknowledged and the daughter assures her mother the different decisions are because her mother raised her well things can move forward. The grandmother often didn't breastfeed and may have had a very different childbirth experience (twilight sleep for example). It really is all new to them that breastfeeding is best and meeting needs rather than ignoring them can be okay. The childbirth and breastfeeding experiences stay with a woman her whole life.

Somebody mentioned a funny gait. I have been leading with my left and feeling all off balance. I sought help from the chiro and dr google but never found anything until the joint in my right foot got inflamed. In my case the injury started either internally or on the top of my foot. I am still trying to sort it out. I ran 7 today. I was okay until 4.75 but had to get back to my car. The joint that had been inflamed is not sore but my foot feels different from the other. I'll see what is up in the morning.

I'll take the advice to test first under consideration. ETA I am thinking about iron but for some reason want to type lead. I promise not to supplement my children with lead on purpose.

Penelope, feel better soon. I hope yoga and vit I does the trick for you.

Welcome back CherylAnn!

I hope your next run is better Gaye.

You don’t owe them an explanation, just a response.
#186 of 1113 Old 03-06-2010, 08:58 PM

I have friends that want me to run 12 with them tomorrow morning. In Evergreen. Which, for those of you who don't know, is in the mountains=hilly. Dare I even try or is it a recipe for disaster?

Gaye, single mama to Tyler (5/06) and Baxter the labradoodle
surf.gif bikenew.gif jog.gif Wait...I signed up to DO an Ironman??? I thought I was signing up to go SEE Ironman! nut.gif

#187 of 1113 Old 03-06-2010, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylAnn View Post
First off, a sloppy, emotional, THANK YOU to Poppywise for digging me out of running resignation and cynicism over at Ravelry to let me know about the Ragnar Relay. It was my intention to start running again this week with the c25k, so the timing was amazing.
first of all, we missed you!

but this is what that looked like, the dingo ragnar team coming to get you out of running retirement:

mom to ds (11) REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif and dd (9) hearts.gif

#188 of 1113 Old 03-06-2010, 09:35 PM - Thread Starter

Gaye

CherylAnn!

Had a good, easy long run today...8 miles in 1:26. I wanted to push and do more, faster, but RP wasn't having any of it and she wisely insisted I rein it in and save it for next weekend. T-8 days to my half!

More to say but have to get ds out of the bath.

"Now bid me run, and I will strive with things impossible." (William Shakespeare -- Julius Caesar)

#189 of 1113 Old 03-06-2010, 09:38 PM

Before I forget...

GO BEC GO!!!!!

Kick some tri butt tomorrow!!!!

surf.gif bikenew.gif jog.gif Wait...I signed up to DO an Ironman??? I thought I was signing up to go SEE Ironman! nut.gif

#190 of 1113 Old 03-06-2010, 09:40 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Gaye, honestly, I'd rest up... sounds like your body could do with some repairing and rest.

Penelope, I hope your ITB is feeling much better tomorrow And so glad the work stuff is sorted out.

Mum talk... I think you're on to something Mel. My mum is not the most maternal woman. She has very low self-esteem and it manifests itself in all sorts of unpleasant ways; mostly she finds it difficult to express nice/kind thoughts, as though in saying something nice she somehow might deplete some of her own worth. She also finds it incredibly difficult to be self-reflective, and revises the past in ways which make her appear far nicer/kinder/involved than she was. The truth is she was very absent (mostly emotionally) from my life growing up, and still now. There is very little intimacy between us - and it's almost impossible to express how one feels to her. Mostly I feel incredibly sad - for her, for me, for my sisters - and I wonder what could have happened to her to be this way. She cut off contact from most of her family for reasons no one can really fathom, and at least two of my sisters (her step daughters) fear being cut off if they were to cross her in any way.

I know, for me, I have felt such an enormous void my entire life, and no matter what I do I feel like I can never really be good enough. I knew that I did not want the same for my children, that I wanted to know that they would be loved, that they would be acceptable and loveable.

Thanks, la4

mommajb, I am really careful to let my mum know that the advice is different today, that it's a shame that they didn't support BFing in her day, and all of that. I think it really helps.

Oh, dingoes, I have really injured myself. I have no idea what's up, though I think it's my SI joint. The pain is radiating into my leg, hip and knee. I did some yoga afterward and it felt much better but it was hurting again this afternoon. My hip flexor seems to be involved and maybe my ITB. Oy. Half marathon is just 3 weeks away. I have one of my very few planned speed sessions scheduled for tomorrow, and one final long run of 17 miles next week. Any ideas on how I should play it?

re: iron. I am vegan and oddly always seem to have good iron levels, though I always have extremely low vit D

jog.gif   mama to DS 7/09 and married to DH bikenew.gif

#191 of 1113 Old 03-06-2010, 10:06 PM

CherylAnn! I had an ACL repair in 1996 and did some of my best running post-surgery . Did you have a hamstring graft? Or patellar tendon? I've heard the hamstring is better (particularly for women), but mine was PT graft and has held up great.

Re: mothers and our mothering ~ my Mom has been very accepting of how I have chosen to birth/feed/raise my children, thank goodness. Of course, she is critical in many other ways. My favorite example from our most recent visit: Mom knit a really cute little vest for Kay's American Girl doll and Kay asked for a matching one for herself. I volunteered to knit it (I can knit, not fast, or fancy, but I can do straight knit, which is what the vest was), but a day later Mom said, "Kristina, I don't think you should knit that vest for Kay. You'll never finish it and she'll be so disappointed." WTF. I WILL knit the vest. Just to show her! But that's how I grew up, with the subtle message that I wasn't able to do things and shouldn't even try them. Let's just say that messages like that were NOT good for the ol' self esteem .

I ran 3 this morning and it felt quite good. I've decided to run/walk the Indy Mini with a 9:1 ratio. And I'll start farther back in the pack rather than in my preferred corral .

~~Kristina~~ Mama to DS(10/30/01), DD1(VBAC 3/28/04) and DD2(HBAC 5/21/06)
#192 of 1113 Old 03-06-2010, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGee View Post
:
Re: mothers and our mothering ~ my Mom has been very accepting of how I have chosen to birth/feed/raise my children, thank goodness. Of course, she is critical in many other ways. My favorite example from our most recent visit: Mom knit a really cute little vest for Kay's American Girl doll and Kay asked for a matching one for herself. I volunteered to knit it (I can knit, not fast, or fancy, but I can do straight knit, which is what the vest was), but a day later Mom said, "Kristina, I don't think you should knit that vest for Kay. You'll never finish it and she'll be so disappointed." WTF. I WILL knit the vest. Just to show her! But that's how I grew up, with the subtle message that I wasn't able to do things and shouldn't even try them. Let's just say that messages like that were NOT good for the ol' self esteem .

My mother is like this as well. I'll admit it has affected me a lot as an adult. I am now struggling with finishing/doing/accomplishing things because I had so much training in how to quit and none in how to succeed. Or even how to decide when to be satisfied with something.

So I am a procrastinating perfectionist.
#193 of 1113 Old 03-06-2010, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
So I am a procrastinating perfectionist.
Yep, me too .

~~Kristina~~ Mama to DS(10/30/01), DD1(VBAC 3/28/04) and DD2(HBAC 5/21/06)
#194 of 1113 Old 03-06-2010, 11:38 PM

drjen~Can you add a couple of races for me? Bolder Boulder 10k, 5/31 and Slacker Half-Marathon, 6/26.

I think I will go meet my friends in the morning. They're not going super early, and they're doing two loops, so I can bail out after one if I'm not feeling it. And if I feel crappy in the morning, I just won't go...they still have each other to run with, so I won't feel like I'm letting anyone down, ya know?

#195 of 1113 Old 03-07-2010, 12:09 AM

CherylAnn! I think about you every time I drive past CherylAnn Street!

Good luck bec! Swim bike run!

FM: 3.5 on the TM and 30 min on the elliptical. You all know what day tomorrow is. It will be a short one for me, but I hope to work out extra long and just go light on the sauna.

I made a feast today. Chicken and green chili enchiladas, beef and red enchiladas, guacamole, rice, refried beans. Friends joined us for dinner. It was fantastic. And I was hungry.

And I am no longer an emu owner. I'll miss them a little, but not a lot.
#196 of 1113 Old 03-07-2010, 12:14 AM

Penelope, my IT band likes rest days from running and good shoes. How are your shoes? You already said stretch, rest, ibu and ice, right? It's such a nagging, yucky pain.
#197 of 1113 Old 03-07-2010, 12:14 AM

[QUOTE=1jooj;15154026]
I made a feast today. Chicken and green chili enchiladas, beef and red enchiladas, guacamole, rice, refried beans. Friends joined us for dinner. It was fantastic. And I was hungry.

QUOTE]

Oh god, that sounds amazing! I miss green chiles.

Joanna - wife to Mike, mamachicken to Cub(8/98), Kitten (4/07), Dew-man, and Woe-boy(twins, 10/08)
#198 of 1113 Old 03-07-2010, 12:47 AM

MamaChicken, yay on the run. And I love that you're making all that yummy stuff. We make our own bread and I made yogurt this week, but I want to learn more about cheese-making, too.

Jooj, Spa-day! That dinner sounded

Mothers: Mine - very supportive in the nursing/breastfeeing/co-sleeping and encouraging dept. But oddly believes devoutly in unworthiness - hers and others - and doesn't accept compliments by anyone for anything and, by extension, has always dismissed any compliments I rec'd - as not really deserving them which sorta perpetuated into a never-good-enough thing. Fortunately when she visited this week, I made some joking comments about her returning to the cabin and noticed how quickly my step-dad dismissed them. A joking comment is as close to transparency as I can get and my step-dad's dismissal made me see that they will never come here - which makes me sad (for her that she can't/won't fulfill her own dream) but also relieved (since all communication with her is fraught with difficulty and ferreting out true meanings is almost impossible). I'm truly worried about the implications of Alzheimer's, if that's what she has.

ACL: I tore mine skiing in 95, I think. I ran 6 miles/day, 5 mornings a week prior to that, running lots of road races + worked out on weights about 3 days a week after work. It took me a long time to get back to normal. I probably took longer than I should have getting back on my feet. I never feel now, but I can't say when that happened. I do think it was gradual and I think the last time I actually remember feeling it was around 3 years ago. They used the patella tendon, I believe and the little titanium screws are still there.

CherylAnn, It's so good to "see" you here! I lost all my mojo for running a few years ago and honestly, didn't think I'd ever find it again and didn't care. It wasn't till we moved out to the country and I started lurking again and kept seeing other Dingos on FB that brought me back. Then I didn't feel like I could post if I didn't really run. Maybe a year went by while I lurked and occasionally posted (more like loitered) until I finally started running again. Then it was Jan. 1 and my husband lost his shoes and didn't want to spend the money to replace them so he went out bf just to see. I knew other Dingos ran bf, and he kept daring me. Sucker that I am, I tried it and wam, bam, my mojo was back. I was in love. I'm in love with it in a completely different way than I was before. It feels like a mature, grown-up relationship whereas before it was more of a therapy-coping relationship (life, weight, friends, races, etc.) I look forward to hanging out. Oh and I know I did favor one leg post-therapy as hard as I tried not to. But then, I was a really terrible patient.

mommajb, those curtains are gorgeous! How fun to have so much talent in your family!!

Great to read about the iron & floridix. I was on it when pregnant with both kids. I took it off & on while breastfeeding, too. I've finally figured out my body (after 42 years of experience!) and think I have my diet right so I don't need it but thank goodness it's there just in case.

Well, I was scheduled to run 6-8 miles today IF I'm really going to do a half in about 8 weeks. And it was perfect weather for it. But I went out to the compost this morning to eat my orange and discard the peel and while loitering (I just love that word! I loiter a lot!) I saw these beautiful dark green leaves peeping out from under my huge mustard green leaves. I got closer and it was... SPINACH!!! We worked So. Hard. to get the garden just right last October and it never came up. I was so disheartened when all we got were more Greens! But they came up!!! Every experienced farmer around here that I've talked to has said you can't grow Spinach here. I HAVE SPINACH!!!! The kids and I were dancing with delight. (Really, I've made the greens about 21 different ways at this point but you still get tired of them, y'know.) So we weeded away and I discovered some discarded wild onions had also taken root and made it through the winter. So we just made a whole day of it, cleaning the beds, mulching, etc. We planted leeks, cilantro, basil, oregano, tarragon, lemon balm, mesclun salad mix, butter lettuce, 3 diff kinds of peppers, carrots, cucumbers, more lettuce, lots of chiles, and a variety of flowers. Well, that was our entire day. Then it was time for dinner (more greens - the Spinach is not quite big enough yet.) So, no run. But a good day, nonetheless.

Homeschool Planet http://planethomeschool.net
#199 of 1113 Old 03-07-2010, 01:40 AM

Mmmmmm, mexican food is my very favoritest!

lofty - your garden sounds like it's shaping up to be just amazing!

Go, Bec, go!!!

rr: 4.5 easy in VFFs. It's now raining and I'm supposed to do 20 tomorrow.
#200 of 1113 Old 03-07-2010, 09:44 AM
bec

Thank you ladies!!! I have had my oatmeal, a few sips of critical coffee, and am waiting for RP to pick me up. My poor little Abby was up around 5 coughing. She has a small fever, and I'm a little worried about an ear infection. Poor little thing. Needless to say, I'm feeling a bit more tired than I would have liked, even though I went to bed early, and DH tried to deal with her when she woke up. I can't sleep through that cough!

But, swim, bike, run I will!!!

Mama to: Katie, Emily , and Abby
Not perfect, Just amazing!
#201 of 1113 Old 03-07-2010, 09:45 AM

Lofty, I'm so eager to garden! We've got another two months before planting, though. Your post made me so happy.

Jo, I'd forgotten about ice. I should do that. My shoes are ok - I got new orthotics last week so I have the stinky running-shoe pair and the nice smelling regular shoe pair. I need to start wearing them now.

Gaye, you amaze me! You go!

Re: procrastinating perfectionism - I think there's a really strong connection between those two behaviors - not starting something because you know that doing it perfectly will be a huge task makes some kind of wierd sense. When I was writing my dissertation I had a little slip of paper in my desk drawer that said "the perfect is the enemy of the good" and it was helpful. Thing didn't have to be perfect, just had to be good, and if my standards were too high I'd end up accomplishing nothing.

Oooh, that's kinda like the running... I need to think on this...

Must go grade exams, sigh.

Can't give up actin' tough, it's all that I'm made of. Can't scrape together quite enough to ride the bus to the outskirts of the fact that I need love. ~ Neko Case

#202 of 1113 Old 03-07-2010, 10:00 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I'm watching last week's Nova with K right now. Jen's town is totally featured. (And comes off as a major hick town). The episode is so far devoid of science, but it's cool to see Jen's stomping grounds.
#203 of 1113 Old 03-07-2010, 10:39 AM

DH and DS just left for an outing that will result in me being home alone, for the entire day. Wow! I'm planning a big bike ride when it warms up a bit and some knitting and finalizing the taxes. It's another sunny day here, temps will be in the 40's. Good day to work on my vitamin D production.

Yesterday I did a hill repeats ride. Normally I really get into hill repeats, but my legs were feeling pretty dead yesterday and just wasn't that into it. Then I took DS to the mountain for some snowboarding, first time this year. It was a little rough, to say the least. But we both survived.

Moms - one thing that I love about my parents is that they're not pushy with their opinions, they mostly keep them to themselves. My mom breastfed my brother and I, and is really proud of that because not many women did at that time. She has been very supportive of how we raise Keiran, though in a semi-detached sort of way. Funny, lately my mom seems to have relaxed a lot more and we're talking on the phone more frequently and the conversations are more fun and less painfully dull. I like this new mom.

Lofty - I too tore my ACL in '95 and had it fixed. But i didn't start running until after the surgery as part of my rehab. Loving the garden talk. Ours is under 6" of snow yet. Planning on chickens for this year, just have to figure out how to house them.

Procrastinating perfectionism - I have a note on my desk that says, "the only man that never makes mistakes is the man that never does anything." and another, "Progress, not perfection."
#204 of 1113 Old 03-07-2010, 11:04 AM

I am enjoying the gardening talk. I was relieved to hear the local garden advice last week. It involved staying away from the garden until the ground was dry enough or else! As excited as I am for spring and summer produce I can wait to muck about in what is still currently a swamp of a garden. I guess I could put down a layer of compost to be worked in at a later date but that is about it. I bet Ian would love to go work in the compost pile.

Dh is in the shower and I think we are going to check out the non-church-going-crowd at the new indoor kid's play place in town this morning then maybe a trip to the big city for some groceries not available in my own hick town. I am thinking he will want me to go alone which is its own kind of nice but I really prefer going with him. Too bad the older children don't like to go anymore nor do we really all fit comfortably in the van together. Darn growing, maturing kids.

My right foot doesn't hurt it just doesn't feel like my left foot. I don't know what to make of it. I will probably wait until Tuesday to run again in any event.

I hope it is a great race bec!

You don’t owe them an explanation, just a response.
#205 of 1113 Old 03-07-2010, 11:23 AM

Mandy, enjoy doing whatever, all by yourself.

Bec, looking forward to the report!

I'm one cup of coffee into my morning. Poor dh got up at 415 to be on a plane by 6, and then sat in the plane for 45 minutes before deplaning and rescheduling his ticket for this afternoon. Cabin wouldn't pressurize. So he's back here now (airport is about 14min away). He'd forgotten to fix a fence and this is his big chance. Looking for my spa day mojo...Also got some work news that has me wondering just how busy I'll be over the next month or so. Gah.

Also still experimenting with my stinky running clothes. P.U.

Oh, yes...and on the cheesemaking. My does are due this month, and I look forward to learning soft cheeses, and maybe getting crazy and going for hard too. Need a book.
#206 of 1113 Old 03-07-2010, 11:30 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1jooj View Post
Also still experimenting with my stinky running clothes. P.U.
http://www.fatcyclist.com/2010/03/05/cycling-stinks/
#207 of 1113 Old 03-07-2010, 12:15 PM

I the Fat Cyclist. His blog is awesome.

I'm bailing on the run this morning. Just can't do it. Blah. At least it gives me more time to go to the grocery store.

#208 of 1113 Old 03-07-2010, 12:31 PM

Go BEC Go!!! .

Tjsmama, hopefully a "down" day will help you get your mojo back.

I like the quotes and the procrastination perfection thing. Certainly applies to me.

Oh and CherylAnn, I'll never forget how weird the disconnect between lower & upper leg felt.

Mandy, enjoy your day!

Woke this morn to birds in the garden & hastily constructed a scarecrow. We always get one late freeze in march, so we planted a lo of seed beds in egg cartons that we can bring in. Wouldn't it be great if we could all help each other out with gardening & coop-building? I guess, in a way, we do.

Homeschool Planet http://planethomeschool.net
#209 of 1113 Old 03-07-2010, 12:35 PM

Go Bec!!!

I am so lacking any motivation to get out there for my 10 today but I'm trying. I got new shoes (Mizunos) earlier this week since my Brooks were giving me blisters but I'm not feeling the Mizunos. I tried on about 12 pairs the day I got them though and nothing felt right. My Mizunos are getting one last chance on today's run and if they're still bothering me, they're going back. It's never been this hard for me to find a good fit ... ugh
#210 of 1113 Old 03-07-2010, 01:16 PM
bec

Ok, I'm back!!! I am really happy with how I did! I did about a quarter mile in the 10 minute swim, biked 14.5 miles in 30 minutes, and 2.11 miles in the 20 minute run. I'm thrilled with how it went. I know that it will be harder when I do the outside one, but I think this gives me a pretty good idea of how it will feel.

Mama to: Katie, Emily , and Abby
Not perfect, Just amazing!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page