Dingos Run, Skip and Jump - Page 15 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#421 of 690 Old 05-17-2010, 05:01 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RR: wanted to run today, but not really the time. I did a 20 min body weight work out though, so at least that is something.

laundry (8 loads ?), grocery shopping, put groceries away, put most of laundry away, made lunch, browned turkey before freezing, dinner planned and mostly ready, dishes washed and put up, counter cleaned up, vacuumed almost all carpets, showered. Now, time for work.

jo~I get so mad at myself sometimes too for my eating binges. arg.

irratated with dh. I told him my feelings were hurt and why, and his reaction???!!! get MAD at ME. WTHeck??
#422 of 690 Old 05-17-2010, 05:33 PM
bec

We dingos are just a group of contradictions, aren't we?

Nemesis - I love This belt when I need to carry things that I can't carry in my fuel belt for whatever reason. It functions as a race bib belt as well. I have just one pouch on mine, but they make them with two pouches. I can carry keys, credit cards, my iPhone, gels, whatever. It can get a little bulky if I put too much in, but can really hold quite a bit, and is pretty comfortable to run with!

FMR - I did weights today (still trying to figure out how to do quads and hamstrings on my bum leg without putting any strain on the tibia, but have worked out how to get everything else done), and then I swam a little later. Did 20 laps of drills, and then 15 laps as fast as I could sustain (think tempo run), to round it out for a mile. I'm also going to go out and meet the tri class at the point where they are going to switch from the bike to the run (brick workout today), and babysit the transition area. I just want to keep my hand in things and don't want them to forget my face!

Mama to: Katie, Emily , and Abby
Not perfect, Just amazing!
#423 of 690 Old 05-17-2010, 05:37 PM

Oh, Dingos I am feeling so overwhelmed! Just busy busy busy, but not doing well at it.

RM- give me some of your mojo!

Bec- Thanks for the suggestion. I'll see what I can find locally.. maybe there will be a sale someplace.
#424 of 690 Old 05-17-2010, 05:54 PM

Jo and all the other dingoes out there. I adore Sara Thomsen (she's a Duluth area singer).

http://www.myspace.com/sarathomsen
and play a woman's place.

here are the lyrics

Kristin -- mom of Erin (11/5/02) and Leah (9/29/05)
#425 of 690 Old 05-17-2010, 11:26 PM

to all dingos who need it

I feel kinda lost, I just didn't have time to get online much today. I guess I better get used to it, classes start in 3 weeks.

I was, however, semi-productive today, so hooray for me! Of course, I didn't do any of the things that I *really* needed to get done, but it was productivity, nonetheless. DS "helped" me plant all of the stuff we got at the garden store on Saturday, as well as the seeds lofty sent me in one of my SS packages. I tried to set aside my OCD enough to let him do some stuff, although it was hard! I mostly just let him dig around in the dirt in one of the containers with his beach shovel, but I did let him sprinkle some of the seeds and dig some holes (which I mostly had to re-dig ). We have two pots of zinnias (seeds), a container of herb seeds (basil, oregano, thyme, cilantro), a container of mesclun mix (seeds), a container of mint (for mojitos, of course!), a container of bush beans, and a container with two bell peppers, a jalapeno, and a zucchini. Plus two window boxes of flowers for the balcony railings and two hanging baskets (pre-planted). Here's that they all grow now! I wouldn't exactly say that I have a . It's not that it's black or even brown...maybe hazel.

So, no forward motion today beyond walking to the playground with DS riding his trike. I thought about going to the Y to swim, but probably wouldn't have gotten all the stuff planted. And definitely wouldn't have gotten around to cleaning the patio furniture, which was disgusting. Exercise 0, Livable balcony space 1. I'll take it.

Gaye, single mama to Tyler (5/06) and Baxter the labradoodle
surf.gif bikenew.gif jog.gif Wait...I signed up to DO an Ironman??? I thought I was signing up to go SEE Ironman! nut.gif

#426 of 690 Old 05-17-2010, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geofizz View Post
What are SOLs?
Standards of Learning - here in VA there are SOLs for every grade and they have to take tests I think starting in 3rd grade. What I am told is that the teachers teach to the test and when the SOL testing is over towards the end of the year, learning is over too. I'm not a fan. According to this Wikipedia link (don't know how accurate it is), the SOLs are the only thing required in VA.

Katherine, mama to Emma Kate (7) and Griffin (3)

#427 of 690 Old 05-18-2010, 03:33 AM

Penelope--awesome half!

cornflake--awesome! I'm very impressed!

pumpkinseed--my oldest is headed off to kindy in the fall too. Crazy!

kerc and 1jooj--I agree with the others--work/life balance is hard and transitory at best.

RM--sorry about DH. That happens here too and I do not understand it at all!

Things are a bit better here. R came up with a brilliant suggestion Saturday night and told DH that he could have his family leave earlier on Sunday and I could go running then. I feel badly that she has to deal with so much of this (though if DH would stop freaking out it would help!). At any rate, they didn't leave early but we agreed that I could head out after dinner and that his family wouldn't care and it worked out. As it turned out, J was completely done with having extra people in the house. She was fussy, he went to change her diaper and she calmed down. He took her back to the family room, she got fussy; he took her back to the bedroom, she calmed down. Repeat twice more and he told his family they needed to head to their hotel.

Today's FM: a run to the park with the double jogger (J's first run!) and then a quick bike ride to the library (alone) later. I also managed to get my tomato and eggplant seedlings in, planted the watermelon, pumpkins and okra, and weeded the garden. Now I just need squash seeds, which I thought I'd bought but apparently didn't.

Lisa  caffix.gif and her wonderful girls: R (9) violin.gif &  J (3-3/4) coolshine.gif 
#428 of 690 Old 05-18-2010, 07:11 AM

Teaching to the test wouldn't be so bad if the test adequately assessed what they should and could learn and the teaching and learning didn't end when the test was taken. When the standards aren't right and the test isn't good teaching to the test doesn't help the situation.

ETA 6 miles this morning and I need to eat a banana before I leave. My legs had no life in them. I also swam for an hour last night; I stopped counting at 1600 yards and just did it for the relaxation.

You don’t owe them an explanation, just a response.
#429 of 690 Old 05-18-2010, 08:26 AM

Still cold and rainy. DD is still wheezing like crazy. Chances of any FM today = 0. Mama needs SOMETHING!

~~Kristina~~ Mama to DS(10/30/01), DD1(VBAC 3/28/04) and DD2(HBAC 5/21/06)
#430 of 690 Old 05-18-2010, 08:43 AM

Thanks for the love, Dingoes.

I'm just exhausted. I really, really need a break. From parenting. And this is the one week I can't get a break, so this is just the week to get past without creating a total disaster. It'll be OK once I'm on the other side.

On teaching to the test, I am finding that the standards are so rigid and specific that, test or no test, there is such a focus on a specific list of facts/ info that the experience just can't be a priority. I see my ds's teacher just exasperated because she has to balance her own literacy values with the school's specific math priorities and still have time, and when you add in the classroom management issues of a 25-kid room that include behavioral and learning disabilities, along with a range of learning styles...I don't envy her job. And then parents like me who don't have the time/awareness to hold up our end of the bargain every day just add to the frustration, I am sure.

Real, I'm glad dh got to see the need for peace. And that you got your run.

Plan is to run outside this AM, from the Y. My road is still under construction. Too dangerous.
#431 of 690 Old 05-18-2010, 08:56 AM

JayGee, I hear you on the rain. It was a misty run this am. My little ones are completely stir crazy yet we have days of this predicted. We have gear to be out n the weather if need be but they don't have the desire. I may make a shopping trip to Target for a couple of things that really could wait...

I hope the girls get good weather for their Girls on the Run 5k this weekend. One of the younger 5th graders has set her eyes on a fall half marathon. I think this is too much for my dd but am wondering about steering her towards a kids tri. I know so little about them (no experience myself) but she does swim on team, has run a 5K and 1 mile races, rides a bike to deliver papers and about town so she has basic skills. What else should I consider?

Jo, I hope you get the break you are looking for and that your children cooperate with you as best they can this week.

ETA I came here to ask JayGee (or any other dingos that know): Do you have any review of the Indianapolis Marathon at Fort Ben in October? It might come down to that or a local 30 mile ultra in November or a relay team at said ultra or something else as you can tell I am still undecided. I missed early rates for the monumental already.

You don’t owe them an explanation, just a response.
#432 of 690 Old 05-18-2010, 09:13 AM
bec

So, some dingo love and good vibes would be appreciated today. We go to a conference at Emily's school to fight with them (again ) with what to do with Emily next year. We are pushing hard for a grade skip to 2nd grade. We are ready to tell them that she's going to be withdrawn from the district. I'm just not willing to have her go through another year like this one, where we have to fight for every.single.thing.

After that, we have a conference at Katie's school to discuss the findings of all the testing they did on her in the last few months. I am hoping we get figured out what is going on with her and the math. She's doing great with everything else, and her school (different one from Emily's and where Emily will be next year if we have our way) has been so supportive, I'm feeling confident that we will be able to work together to find a good plan that encourages success for Katie. I just have the regular run-of-the mill anxiety about my kid struggling in this area.

#433 of 690 Old 05-18-2010, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommajb View Post
I think this is too much for my dd but am wondering about steering her towards a kids tri. I know so little about them (no experience myself) but she does swim on team, has run a 5K and 1 mile races, rides a bike to deliver papers and about town so she has basic skills. What else should I consider?

Jo, I hope you get the break you are looking for and that your children cooperate with you as best they can this week.

ETA I came here to ask JayGee (or any other dingos that know): Do you have any review of the Indianapolis Marathon at Fort Ben in October? It might come down to that or a local 30 mile ultra in November or a relay team at said ultra or something else as you can tell I am still undecided. I missed early rates for the monumental already.
I think a half-marathon is too far for a 5th grader, no matter how they feel about it. A kids tri is great! Jacob did two last summer when he was 7 and really enjoyed them. They are pretty easy to find too. I'd personally steer her that direction.

I haven't run Ft. Ben, but I have some friends who have and give it great reviews! Have you looked into the Tecumseh Trail Marathon in December? I've always wanted to run that one ~ it goes from Yellowwood State Forest to Morgan Monroe, I think.

bec ~ good luck today with all your meetings .

~~Kristina~~ Mama to DS(10/30/01), DD1(VBAC 3/28/04) and DD2(HBAC 5/21/06)
#434 of 690 Old 05-18-2010, 12:46 PM

Still keeping up on the hundreds around here, and have been getting them in before noon. That way they don't feel like I *have* to do them and drag the thought of it around with me all day making it seem worse than it is.

I am also thinking of getting into c25k again, but feel like I need a running buddy to report to. Any takers?

Jo ~ I wish we lived a little closer and I'd just pack V up and come help you. She's horrible in the car and I feel like I have to have DH drive me around so she doesn't freak out. But if you ever need help, please ask. If DH had a chore list on your farm, I'd bet he'd cart me down there and he'd work and we'd drink lattes. Seriously!

Thinking of you Bec!! I hope it goes well today!!

Penelope and CFG ~ I missed your reports on race day but way to go!! You ladies rock!!

I'm off to down some water and get ready for my first reiki session. I am finally completing my certification. Free reiki if anyone wants to come to MI for a session.

Jen - Mama to V (b. 2-18-09) and AJ (b. 10-9-11) Wife to DH

#435 of 690 Old 05-18-2010, 01:25 PM

jaygee~do a work out from bodyrock.tv Seriously, you will feel like you did something!!!!
#436 of 690 Old 05-18-2010, 04:46 PM
bec

Phew! Ok, Katie is on an IEP for math. This is good. She also seemed to score high on an assessment they did for ADD. None of that is too much of a surprise, but we are thinking about what to do next with that. While it sounds like hard news, this school has been so supportive and we really feel like we are heading in the right direction to getting her the education she needs to succeed.

Emily, we finally succeeded in our campaign to have her skipped a grade. This means she will be at a different school (the same as Katie) next fall, and I am feeling really good that this is the right move for her!

#437 of 690 Old 05-18-2010, 04:57 PM

mommajb~I agree with jaygee, I think a half-marathon is too far for a 5th grader. I kind of think 10k is far enough until high school. Just my opinion, though. I think a kids tri is a great idea...we have several around here, starting as young as 3! Of course, all the 3 year olds do is wade through some water, jump on their trike for about 20 feet, and then run 20 yards or so. I'd kind of like to get DS in one, but maybe not quite yet this year.

bec~Probably too late, but here are some nonetheless.

Well, all my running friends bailed out on me this morning, so we stayed home. And then I felt bad because 15 minutes before we would have needed to leave, I got a message that one friend (who is 6 mos. pg) was going to go and walk, but we were still in our pjs because I had given up on going. There was just no way to finish eating breakfast, get dressed, get lunches packed, and be able to get there. Hopefully she got my reply message and didn't show up wondering where we were.

Instead, we ran from home, and it was a nice run. I decided it was a good opportunity to work on training the dog to stop going ballistic (barking, etc.) every time he sees another four-legged creature, but trying to run AND push a stroller AND train the dog is a bit challenging. Still, I think it's working a little (we also did some training at the playground yesterday). I don't care if he's a perfect angel, I'd just like him to behave a little bit better, at least!

Came home and did W1D2 of level one of the hundred push-ups and two hundred sit-ups apps, and now I'm waiting to go to the Y to swim. DS is at preschool and I was going to go straight after I dropped him off, but XH is supposed to pick him up and keep him for the night and is at the car dealer so I need to wait to make sure his car is done in time for him to pick up DS before I leave. Sigh. And then I need to do mass amounts of house cleaning, since I have a new person coming over to babysit DS on Thursday while I have a girls night out, and I don't want to be completely embarrassed by the state of my house.

eta: Yep, I was too late, but that you made progress, bec!

surf.gif bikenew.gif jog.gif Wait...I signed up to DO an Ironman??? I thought I was signing up to go SEE Ironman! nut.gif

#438 of 690 Old 05-18-2010, 05:08 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
bec, for getting what your kids need at school. A lot to take in all in one day, though.

Supposedly, the results of K's testing and recommendations are awaiting me at home right now. I'm betting it will say she's operating at a 4-5 grade level, and she should stay in grade with "extension work at the teacher's discretion."

In an amazing bout of productivity, I just knocked off the rest of the things on my "to do" list for the day. Time to bike home in the rain. Anything to delay the onset of the hot and sticky of summer, but enough already!
#439 of 690 Old 05-18-2010, 05:30 PM
bec

Wendy - It is a lot to process at once! My head is spinning a bit. All in all, though, I am very satisfied. I hope your results are just as encouraging!

#440 of 690 Old 05-18-2010, 05:43 PM - Thread Starter

Bec - Glad to hear things are moving in a direction that feels right finally! though for the residual stress

So I have a new rooster today. Back in the winter a friend of a friend hatched 7 of our ladies' eggs and she asked if we'd be interested in any roosters she got. So this morning as I was literally walking out the door she called to say she'd brought it to work (from a different island) and I could come and get it. I wasn't expecting that today for sure but managed to find the cat carrier without a problem. He's a Barred Rock which is nice because it limits the possibility of which hen is his mom down to two and I know what their eggs look like so if he's a sweet guy and we want to keep and not eat him I know which eggs will be safe to hatch. So far the girls are being a little saucy to him but I'm sure he'll get into the swing of things soon enough. And I told him the rules, be nice or die.

Other than that I had more lifeguard training and did my 100s. I've moved up to doing 4 sets of 25 instead of 5 of 20. That's progress right?

A little bit grasshopper a little bit ant   energy.gifom.gif

#441 of 690 Old 05-18-2010, 07:29 PM

#442 of 690 Old 05-18-2010, 10:11 PM
bec

It sounds like a good day for advocating for our kids. It also sounds like you still have a ways to go, though, Wendy.

#443 of 690 Old 05-18-2010, 10:56 PM

Good evening!

It sounds like the school struggles are moving in the right direction. I'm sorry, Geo and Bec, that it's been a long process to get your kids what they need.

I've been distracted and have kept away from the thread this week--sorry for flaking out! It was a 2-birthday-party weekend for DD, which I hate. But I managed to get through both, including the one at our neighbors' where the mom doesn't speak much English. Many of the guests were also Brazilian, but there was another neighbor there for me to talk to. I hate social situations even in the best possible case, and my anxiety is compounded immensely when there's a language barrier involved. After I got home from the party, I needed a nap.

Last night DH got a phone call from his dad. FIL: "Okay, so don't worry because I'm fine." Never a good way to start a conversation. He'd been at home and had some chest pain that kept getting worse. His first impulse was to just go to sleep and see if he woke up in the morning or not (which, by the way, is not the most sensitive thing to say to your son when he is still mourning the death of his mother two years ago). When the pain in his arm got to be too much, he drove himself to the hospital, where the doctors had absolute fits over him driving. This is heart attack #3 for FIL. It was a huge one, the kind where 70% of people have permanent damage. FIL, somehow, slid into the 30% of no damage folks, and they got him stabilized.

We went to visit him at the hospital tonight, and DH is a bit horrified by the casual way FIL is treating the whole thing. He figured if it was his time then he'd die, and said he was "bothered" by certain things but never used the word "scared," which is what DH was hoping for. After his last heart attack, FIL was prescribed four or five drugs, but after one pharmacy was closed the day he went there and a second one couldn't fill the prescriptions for him, he just decided not to take anything. He doesn't really believe in any of the medications, anyway. And he certainly won't give up chain-smoking.

I like my FIL, I really do, but he's being ridiculous about his health (possibly depressed? What 60-year-old in the midst of a heart attack shrugs his shoulders and goes "meh"?). And it's infuriating to DH, who isn't up for watching his remaining parent die.

Ah, thanks for letting me get that out. Tomorrow I'll probably end up driving him home, as I'm the stay-at-home family member, so maybe we'll have a conversation about medications, as well as wills and DNR orders and such.

Finally dragged myself out of bed and ran 4 miles today. I've been keeping up with 100s, too, which feels good. It's pouring rain out right now so there's no chance I'm going to run in the morning (because I'm wimpy and might melt), but maybe I'll ride DH's dreaded exercise bike.
#444 of 690 Old 05-18-2010, 11:02 PM

Please, could you either ease my mind or tell me to stop. As you all know, I have been training for my first half marathon since January. I'm running with a friend, and our last long run was 9 miles. Now I'm pregnant, and I was hoping to continue with my training.

Tonight I ran for the first time since my BFP, and it was also the first time I used my heartrate monitor. One of the books I have says I should keep my heartrate in the range of 135-150. The problem is, my heartrate during this run went as high as 185, generally staying in the 175-185 range at the peak of the run (we did 4 miles). This really worries me. Should I quit?? Take up walking instead?? Please help...

Wendy (26), married to my sweetheart since 2007. Mommy to Caroline, born Boxing Day 2010 by beautiful home water birth h20homebirth.gif  intactlact.gif

#445 of 690 Old 05-18-2010, 11:16 PM

BunWarmingOven: Can you talk through it? If you can, then your heartrate isn't too high. I think those heartrate recommendations in pregnancy are outdated.

La^4: On the education front, I'm starting to get a bit more sympathetic to the process. DD keeps exceeding my realistic expectations by a standard deviation. I figure if mama keeps underestimating her, likely others will, too. I guess testing was the right route in our case. I would have been happier without the frustration and anxiety, though.

Healing vibes for you FIL. Strength to your family.
#446 of 690 Old 05-18-2010, 11:22 PM - Thread Starter

We lost three chickens today, including the new Roo, to I don't know what, an eagle? A fox? A dog? Our lazy dog was in the house, not doing her only job.
Wah.

A little bit grasshopper a little bit ant   energy.gifom.gif

#447 of 690 Old 05-18-2010, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geofizz View Post
BunWarmingOven: Can you talk through it? If you can, then your heartrate isn't too high. I think those heartrate recommendations in pregnancy are outdated.
I mean, seriously...a lot of people go over 150 walking up the stairs...are you supposed to avoid those for your entire pregnancy?

lala~ I'm sorry about your FIL. In a lot of ways, it sounds like my dad. Who has been in the hospital multiple times due to his obesity yet pretty much refuses to take weight loss or his health in general seriously at all. It sucks.

plady~ So sorry.

So, I *finally* just lost my toenail! You know, the one that turned purple after my marathon FOUR MONTHS AGO. It didn't completely fall off, but it was partway off and snagging on things, so I pulled off what I could and trimmed the rest. Weird.

#448 of 690 Old 05-19-2010, 12:24 AM

So glad to hear of school progress finally being made!

plady - so sorry.

lala - good luck picking up and conversing with your FIL tomorrow. Sounds like a tough convo that needs to take place.

Gaye - eeeeeeew, your poor little toe! So glad I haven't had to deal with that because for some reason black falling off toenails really gross me out. Good thing I don't have a problem with big toes that are so gnarly and callused on the side that they look like hammers, though.

Ok, so I was just taking the How Fit Are You tests in the latest RW and I'm a little surprised at how un-well rounded I am. I either totally rock it or I can't do it at all. Planks? I can hold those for days. Standing stork balance thingamajig? I couldn't even get into the proper position w/o wobbling all over the place. Wow, guess I have some work to do.
#449 of 690 Old 05-19-2010, 07:33 AM

Yes, great work, advocating moms! To progress!

Plady So sorry. It's 5:30 and I can see my red hens out there already at the bottom of the pasture, bug hunting. Could have been an eagle, hawk, possum, weasel, fisher, etc., but 3 makes me think canine.

CFG, I think those tests are made to keep us all humble. We've all got strengths and weaknesses. You, for example, can run forever really fast.

OSB, what Geo said. Watch your comfort level and pay close attention to how you feel. When I run (NOT pg) on the TM, I get a HR of 150s. I have no idea what the same effort would like like pg.

I'm feeling better about the work/life balance. Not that I am getting better "balance," but I am seeing a little more clearly through the haze of my own fatigue. I can actually see that my demonstrated values and choices are having a positive impact. On my own professional image and on other people, when they see that it might be OK to choose less work. (Which is hilarious to word that way, since I am feeling so overworked, but I mean the paid kind.) kerc, we listened to the song and danced in the kitchen.

I think I got a grip on my binging yesterday too. Just have to stay focused, especially after 8PM.

So I am going to finish my coffee and get on that tm, and we are going to have fun on the third grade field trip today.
#450 of 690 Old 05-19-2010, 09:16 AM

OSB - It's already been said, but how you feel when you run and after is more important than your heartrate. Even not pregnant, my heartrate is always higher when I run than it "should" be, even though I'm comfortable and have no trouble completing my runs. You need to scale back if you can't run without raising your body temp above 100, or if you feel short of breath, or if you have any warning pregnancy signs such as cramping and bleeding. I'm someone who just can't run in the 1st trimester due to getting very short of breath (that's actually how I knew I was pregnant the last 2 times!) but can exercise again in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters.

Geo and bec - for at least getting some answers. Now let's hope it can all be translated into a workable plan for each kid!

Plady - that is so sad.

LaX4 - it's tough to deal with a family member who doesn't seem to care as much about their health as you do. Anyway he'd be receptive to at least getting a will organized, and a durable power of attorney for healthcare, so that you and dh aren't stuck with a bunch of decisions and work.

CFG - Wow on your marathon time!!

Penelope - also wow on your half time!!

RR - trying to plug away. I'm enjoying Wednesdays because I have time to take a couple classes at the Y and run. It almost feels like jo's "spa day!"

NRR - So my oldest is just 3+ weeks from college graduation. I forgot how stressful that time of life is. His girlfriend interviewed for a job in Iowa yesterday, and he drove her up there to also check out the area. He's very serious about this girl, and they want to end up together - I had forgotten how stressful this time of life was, with the big decisions needing to be made - find a job, get engaged?, figure out where to live, etc., etc. I can't believe that at his age I was already married to dh - and furthermore that we got married even though we only had summer jobs lined up, just hoping it would all work out. It did all work out, of course, but some how it's much more stressful watching my ds go through the same decision making processes!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page