Dingos Run in the Sun...Dingo Mamas June Thread! - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#121 of 541 Old 06-06-2010, 08:40 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Geo, it sounds like a classic day in your home.

Nic, how exciting that your dd will run with you!

Dd3 almost had a nice haircut and she cut it again using a safety razor. She has bangs, face framing layers, and a good start on a "St Anthony." Her 2 yo brother climbed the shelves in the linen closet like a ladder. I was about 3 feet away.

Today is calling for a couple of yucky cleaning projects. The problem is they can be put off and only I'll know but on the other hand, I'll know.

FMR: 1 very hot and muggy 11 miler.

You don’t owe them an explanation, just a response.
#122 of 541 Old 06-06-2010, 09:08 AM

ladies, as I was getting dressed for the TM yesterday for a LR, I received phone call that my Dad was in a head on collision. In a police chase, a lady was trying to out run them and head on into my Dad in his hummer. You know how big and heavy those hummers are? She hit him so hard that it turned him 360 degrees AND flipped him OVER a guard rail, down an embankment. Oh.my.gosh. TOTALLED his hummer. He was pinned inside, gas leaking underneath. Fire cheif ordered all personnel up to the street, while my Dad is stuck in the hummer, legs pinned in the dash that is smashing him in there. Imagine driving into a wall about 80+mph. He is in severe pain. Force so hard that it ripped bone off his foot with ligament. HE IS ALIVE. The lady and passenger are both alive, yet in hospital still, don't know what vehicle they were driving, and they didn't wear seat belts.

So I spent the night, and hope to do so again tonight if I can arrange child care.
#123 of 541 Old 06-06-2010, 09:16 AM

Oh my goodness, RM . That's horrifying! Your Dad is in my prayers.

mommajb ~ ugh.... kids and "haircuts". DD2 just finally grew out the one-sided mullet she created last May. Is it humid here, or what?!

No FM today. My quads are really sore from yesterday's bike. Plus it's DH's soccer day and we're having dinner guests. Busy, busy, busy...

~~Kristina~~ Mama to DS(10/30/01), DD1(VBAC 3/28/04) and DD2(HBAC 5/21/06)
#124 of 541 Old 06-06-2010, 09:47 AM

Lisa ~ I hope his recovery is smooth. That's scary beyond words!! for you

A drunk driver recently killed a local boy by driving on the wrong side of the highway and another boy is in the ICU. The boy in ICU I knew from coaching cheerleading and he played bball and always talked to the girls on bus rides. I hope he pulls through.

Jen - Mama to V (b. 2-18-09) and AJ (b. 10-9-11) Wife to DH

#125 of 541 Old 06-06-2010, 09:50 AM

Lisa How horrifying.

DrJen -- everyone ok? Google news had this.

The thunderstorms here have been amazing. Yesterday the whole house was shaking -- DS was at a birthday party nearby where the parents had planned an outdoor party. Their power went out to boot.

I came down with DS's 24 hour fever yesterday. That pretty much polished off the day in cranky pants for all of us.

May today be less eventful in dingoland.
#126 of 541 Old 06-06-2010, 09:52 AM

RM - Wow, sending prayers for your dad to heal up fast!

A little bit grasshopper a little bit ant   energy.gifom.gif

#127 of 541 Old 06-06-2010, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geofizz View Post
DrJen -- everyone ok? Google news had this.
We are all fine. The tornado hit the south part of our town, about 2.15-3 miles from our house. I got called in to the hospital to help triage as they were expecting a lot of injuries - but thankfully we received a lot of shook up people but no major injuries (except of all things a stabbing victim, apparently unrelated to the tornado situation) Quite a few houses are leveled, our community theater was destroyed, and the little league's baseball diamonds apparently destroyed. Very scary, and many people have lost much, but thankfully no deaths and no severe injuries.

Lisa, thank God your dad is okay, too!
#128 of 541 Old 06-06-2010, 10:33 AM

Lisa. I hope his pain is alleviated and he has steady improvement each day.

drjen, even without injuries there is still some residual shakiness/nerves for many. I hope your community works together to get life back to the new normal. (People still talk about The Tornado here. It hit in 1974 and changed the face of our community for good (so I am told).

#129 of 541 Old 06-06-2010, 10:34 AM - Thread Starter

RM, . Prayers for his quick and complete recovery!

DrJ, glad no one was seriously injured.

I had more but my brain seems to have shorted out. I did a very hot and sweaty, slow 6.2 this morning (the .2 is because the water fountain at the high school I run by is .1 off the trail -- yeah, i count that!). Man alive, I am so frustrated by my lack of endurance/mojo/whatever. I guess it's the heat and humidity, or I could just be out of shape -- although 6 miles shouldn't feel like a draining long run. Sigh.

Laundry and packing today. I asked dh to please get the kids out of the house, somewhere, anywhere...so what did he do? He took a poll of where they might want to go and no one can agree so he just decided he won't do anything with them. I might have to pay him to take them to a movie or something. Sigh.

"Now bid me run, and I will strive with things impossible." (William Shakespeare -- Julius Caesar)

#130 of 541 Old 06-06-2010, 10:44 AM

Serial posting now that I'm a little caught up.

DrJen - I'm so glad you're all okay! I was just looking at a youtube vid someone posted of the tornado, it's not very good but tornados scare me. I'm sorry about the damage to the theatre and playing fields but at least that is stuff the community can come together to fix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by memiles View Post
I'm plotting a way to meet Plady for a run during DD's class trip to SJI Mon-Wed, hoping I can keep up and don't embarrass myself.
Then you did a 5 miler in under 55 minutes right? I'll be the one in danger of embarrassing myself! Are you guys camping here? Let me know if I can get you anything.

Nic - for some mojo.

Dh is running the island's Half today, I feel only a tiny bit guilty that I'm not only not running it but in no condition to run it either. I am bummed though that it's raining because the dds and I will be manning a water stop at the very end of the run and I know at least one woman who is likely to be running a 5+ hr mary. Oh well, hopefully it'll let up before we have to be there.

So we ordered a load of chicks (25) from the same company we got our hens from last year. They arrived a day late and packed without the little heat pack that had come last year and now we've lost 12 of them. 4 were DOA and I think the company will replace them but the rest that died are just losses. It's so sad, and Chiara is taking hard, as you would expect an 8 year old to do. Oy. Not our season for chickens!

Re:Bullying and general bad behavior in kids - A little girl told C the other day that this other girl (who is sort of a classic frenemy of dd's) called C a "bad word" behind her back. Little girl wouldn't repeat the word but pinky swore that it was true. So yesterday I was trying to explain that the only way to deal with this is to just let it go because there is no way to prove what/if anything was said. Frenemy will certainly deny any charges and that will be that. I tried to tie this in to how rumors are so hard to deal with because people tend to be willing to believe nasty stuff more easily than nice stuff but bottom line is that dd's feelings are hurt and I can't think of anything to make it better. Any ideas?

And SIL's cancer report finally came in, the tumor they removed was twice as big as they'd expected so she'll do 6 months of chemo and then a mastectomy. She seems really positive about it though so that's got to be good.
Gaye - I'm glad for the update on Amy, that's definitely nice to hear right now too. Gorgeous pix of you and ds on FB btw.

Geo - Penis in a Zipper sounds like a late 80's punk song.

Okay, sugar free day minus one. I'm in. And, like Megan, I need to get back to the 5-6 day routine from my current 2ish day thing. Tomorrow it starts.

A little bit grasshopper a little bit ant   energy.gifom.gif

#131 of 541 Old 06-06-2010, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickarolaberry View Post
He took a poll of where they might want to go and no one can agree so he just decided he won't do anything with them. I might have to pay him to take them to a movie or something. Sigh.
Pay the kids to agree on a place for dad to take them.

Two girls for sale, best offer. Both have been up for almost 4 hours full of bickering. One left her raincoat at her friends' house so we can't go out. Husband out of town. Dog being a maniac. Mama needs a bike ride or a long run.

Kristin -- mom of Erin (11/5/02) and Leah (9/29/05)
#132 of 541 Old 06-06-2010, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plady View Post
Geo - Penis in a Zipper sounds like a late 80's punk song.
Yes! It could have been the prequel to 'Detachable Penis'! Man, I haven't thought of that song in forever. <feeling old>

RM - oh man, that's so scary. I hope he has a speedy recovery.
#133 of 541 Old 06-06-2010, 01:07 PM

And here I was thinking Penis in a Zipper was more of a Justin Timberlake skit on SNL.

Plady ~ Sorry about the chicks.

DrJen ~ So glad to hear you are okay, but that sounds like it will be on people's minds for sometime to come!

So... Universe... can you give us calm days in Dingoland today? Pretty please?!

Jen - Mama to V (b. 2-18-09) and AJ (b. 10-9-11) Wife to DH

#134 of 541 Old 06-06-2010, 01:50 PM

Plady, we're staying at Lake Dale Resort at Three Lakes. Far as I can tell, the biggest thing we need is for the freakin rain to stop. I'm going to send you my phone number/email on FB so we can get in touch once I'm there. The plan is to leave here at 7am tomorrow, so we would get there mid day, then stay through Wed morning and catch the early boat home.

Megan- mama to 3, midwifery student , doula, , runner , knitter .
Violet Lane Birth Services Doula care and placenta encapsulation serving Seattle to Mount Vernon
#135 of 541 Old 06-06-2010, 01:56 PM

RM - healing prayers for your dad, sounds like he is very lucky.

DrJen - wow, glad the storms missed your house but sorry about all the destruction.

Plady - :vibes for the rest of the chicks

Tri relay race report. Pouring rain. It was a pool swim, so it took a long time for the swimmers to all do their heats. My teammate did the swim in 10:11, though he was really hoping to be under 10. Pretty close. I had a nice 35 minute warm up on the spin bike while all the swim heats went on. Pouring rain for my ride. Epic pouring rain. Surprisingly, the roads didn't feel slick to me or sketchy. I pushed hard and passed a lot of people finishing in about 43 very wet minutes (beating my teammates time from the prior yaer). My teammate did a good job on the run, he'd never ran in the rain and actually doesn't ever run outside. He was going hard. We finished first in the team category (out of only two teams, but still we kicked butt).

time to shower and warm up. still raining.
#136 of 541 Old 06-06-2010, 05:38 PM

Wow, lots going on here!

RM and DrJen. How scary on both accounts!

Bits of running happening here again, finally. I hit the jackpot today at TJ Maxx and found a NB running skirt and a tshit and tank. Plus a pair of regular cargo shorts for under $30!

If anyone wants it, I have a running skirt from Target that I have only worn once and would love to pass on. It's a size large and super light. I can even ship it for free, it's not going to cost much to ship.

It is this skirt: http://www.target.com/C9-Champion-Ru..._qi_detaillink
#137 of 541 Old 06-06-2010, 05:47 PM

Great job, Mandy!

lisa~ and

drjen~Yikes! Scary! So glad things weren't worse. Yeah, my parents lived in a suburb of Cincinnati in '72 when a tornado levelled the next town over. I still hear tons of stories about that one.

Phew. Tough, tough workout today. I went for a brick workout with two friends, and I really should know better. They always *say* that I'm going to kick their butts and it's NEVER true. Besides which, they only know one speed...race speed. There is no such thing as an "easy training" ride or run with these two. So, we rode the bike course for the sprint tri that we are all doing in 2 weeks. Twice. And then did a 5 mile run. I thought I was going to die on the run. Seriously. I felt marginally better after a couple of miles, but it was tough. And it was hot, which didn't help, except that it's very likely that race conditions will be similar. So I guess it's good to train in what you're going to race in. Not a bad workout...30 mile ride and a 5 mile run. Doesn't totally replace yesterday's planned long run, but I do feel slightly less guilty now. I really want to take a rest day tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be able to run Tuesday or Thursday because of school, so I really need to do something. Maybe we'll go to the Y for a swim and spin class. It's going to be HOT tomorrow, and I'm not going to be able to run till late morning at the earliest, and pushing the stroller. Not appealing.

Time to resume cleaning the office...I cleared everything off the desk and "sorted" it the other day, but it's still laying all over the floor. I need to actually figure out somewhere to PUT all of it! Oh, and at some point, a shower would probably be a good idea.

Gaye, single mama to Tyler (5/06) and Baxter the labradoodle
surf.gif bikenew.gif jog.gif Wait...I signed up to DO an Ironman??? I thought I was signing up to go SEE Ironman! nut.gif

#138 of 541 Old 06-06-2010, 07:15 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
Bits of running happening here again, finally. I hit the jackpot today at TJ Maxx and found a NB running skirt and a tshit and tank. Plus a pair of regular cargo shorts for under $30!

A tshit, huh? Hope it's nice.

Seriously though, I have found stuff at TJMaxx, Marshall's, and Ross Dress for Less if I have time, patience, and focus. Otherwise it's there. Glad you scored!

"Now bid me run, and I will strive with things impossible." (William Shakespeare -- Julius Caesar)

#139 of 541 Old 06-06-2010, 08:27 PM

LOL It's a nice shirt, anyway.

And man, I am glad I tested out this new skirt before the group run on Tuesday. Since it's humid (just rained) I had some serious chafing issues. Holy cow. At the almost exact halfway point (intended, anyway) I noticed some stinging and from there on out it was awful! At least I got more running in on the way back because walking was actually worse. I will be buying some bodyglide tomorrow, for sure.

Other than that, the new skirt was great and I'm sure the other stuff will be just as fun to try out.
#140 of 541 Old 06-06-2010, 09:05 PM

RM, I am so sorry but amazed and thankful your dad is alive. please update us when you can, mama.

and drjen, how awful about the tornadoes but glad you are okay too. I have been reading on FB from all our ohio connections how crazy it all was.

nemesis...I love those running skirts but I chafe worse in them too! not sure what's up with that but bodyglide is a lifesaver. er, thighsaver

plady, I am so sorry, mama! we are supposed to get ours next week with the heat pack, but I know stuff can happen. Sorry for Chiara, too, poor girlie.

speaking of I need to go do more painting on the chicken coop but I wanted to check in that I did 6.75 miles today in the heat up a giant hill there is a road near us that hasn't been connected all the way thru; they were building a giant mall and stopped bc of the economy. anyway it is nice to run on but oy is there a monster long hill in the middle that's probably 3/4 of a mile long! good training though I guess.
#141 of 541 Old 06-06-2010, 10:01 PM

Catching up here.... Lisa and Jen. And reading along with the bullying stories... makes me sad, and angry, and reminds me of the hell that was 7th grade. Sigh.

RR: did two 6m runs while at MILs this weekend. Fought openly with her twice. (Once, when she told me, for like the fiftieth time, this totall bull**** story about how one branch of dh's cousins "all" are "built just like their grandmother" and thus "have to have C-sections." The evidence against this? Um, it's stupid. They're all built fine, and even if somehow three perfectly lovely size 12-16 women had "small pelvises" they could still have vaginal births. And although apparently all the babies born in that branch were born by C-section, at least one was totally voluntary, after the "breach" baby turned and the mama decided to just go for the C-section anyway, because she was there... I must just practice my polite nod, as my curt "That can't possibly be true" did not win me any friends.)

Managed a somewhat decent Saturday despite the usual m.o. being in place (with dh and MIL making plans that involve a lot of me waiting around doing nothing with the kids while what was supposed to end at noon takes until past 3pm... ) Took the kids to a local indoor climbing structure for the morning, which was good. The drive up and back was not horrible, but I am glad to be home.

I am off for a tub and theraputic liquor.

Can't give up actin' tough, it's all that I'm made of. Can't scrape together quite enough to ride the bus to the outskirts of the fact that I need love. ~ Neko Case

#142 of 541 Old 06-06-2010, 10:46 PM

just popping in to see that drjen and fam are ok - glad to hear it!
#143 of 541 Old 06-07-2010, 08:29 AM

drjen, glad you're OK, and I hope your town recovers well.

Lisa, healing to your Dad. I hope everyone does all right in the long run.

I took some major bullying in 7-8 grade. It was pretty terrible, and I sure hope I can outfit both my kids to care a lot less than I was programmed to care about my peers' opinions.

Penelope, good times with the MIL. Making me look forward to our family visit to the ILs coming up this year. Oy.

I haven't run in a couple days. Dh gave me an afternoon off yesterday and I went to see reb instead of running. It was good to see her, but I need a run today. And my to-do list is long. I'm not going in to the office, but I am apparently securing a loan for a tractor (we've tried with two tractors already but we need something a little larger than we've bought thus far). Also, we are out of barn lime, I have library books due, and someone has thawed a leg of lamb. And yesterday we took frames from two hives, so now I have about 20-30 pounds of honey I need to extract. Which means borrowing an extractor...and capping, spinning, straining, bottling...and then cleaning and returning the extractor.

And I don't hear goats yelling, which makes me think my mamas let the babies out again. As soon as I get this cup of coffee down, I guess I'll find out.
#144 of 541 Old 06-07-2010, 10:14 AM

just a minute for an update. Dad is stuck in one room as it is just too painful to walk on crutches anywhere. has portapotty now. he has a walker, but way too painful for that. He needs care. When asked what hospital to take to, he told them, and then they totally IGNORED HIM and took him to the state hospital (which is awful!!). Any other hospital would NOT have sent my dad home to live alone if he could't walk or care for himself. SO ANGRY about that. So I have stayed since Saturday to help him and make food etc. I have to go home in a little to get my kids, but plan on coming back down with them (secluding them to the tv and the back yard, but what are you going to do??). I also work tonight, but his GF is coming late afternoon to stay the night, so he has care. My Dad is a great guy and I am so lucky to have an amazing hubby to take care of our kids so I can be down here with my Dad. Just supports my nursing desire and instincts. Someday.
#145 of 541 Old 06-07-2010, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plady View Post
Re:Bullying and general bad behavior in kids - A little girl told C the other day that this other girl (who is sort of a classic frenemy of dd's) called C a "bad word" behind her back. Little girl wouldn't repeat the word but pinky swore that it was true. So yesterday I was trying to explain that the only way to deal with this is to just let it go because there is no way to prove what/if anything was said. Frenemy will certainly deny any charges and that will be that. I tried to tie this in to how rumors are so hard to deal with because people tend to be willing to believe nasty stuff more easily than nice stuff but bottom line is that dd's feelings are hurt and I can't think of anything to make it better. Any ideas?
I've been pondering this because I'm trying to ponder as many of these situations as possible so I can help K as they come up. Things I might discuss with C:
*What do you think are the motivations of the little girl reporting the words of the frenemy? LG might say she's doing it to be C's friend (i.e. "C needs to know what fenemy is saying..."), but the outcome is to only hurt C's feelings directly. Not useful information for C even if it's true.
*Why do you think frenemy might be saying something like that? Are those words of a friend? Is she trying to win LG as a friend over C? (We see lots of pairing up amongst friends in DD's cohort -- threesomes are not tolerated -- so there's a lot of wedge driving going around).
*Showing that these things bother you will motivate these kids to keep taunting you.

Things C could have said (and can practice for the next time, 'cuz let's face it, there will be a next time)
*"LG, telling me this is not that different from you calling me that word." or "repeating these things is just as bad."
*"LG, it sounds like you are trying to hurt my feelings. It won't work." (even if it's not totally true, repeating it enough will start to make it true."

Things to talk to the school about:

*Use the names of the girls involved, lay out the situation without your interpretation (leave out the part where you doubt that frenemy would admit to saying it, etc.). This at least puts the teachers on notice as to who is not interacting well. That would include all three girls in this case.
*This is an age where these kids warm up for the cruelty of 7th grade
*Kids need to be taught how to interact. Left unsupervised during unstructured time makes things worse. It's not just the "victims" of the behavior (C), but all these kids.
#146 of 541 Old 06-07-2010, 10:42 AM

Frenemy/bullying/jr high friends/girls issues leave me so lost. I know of a couple of times when I was clearly bullied but all I can say for sure is that I was unhappy socially and never secure in my friendships. It remember a daily wondering who was friends and who wasn't and not knowing where I stood. I also didn't know that I could decide for myself who I wanted for friends, I just did what I could to get by and took what came. While I have grown beyond most of this I still feel at the mercy of the situation too often and don't know how to help my children.

Lisa, how great for your dad that you can be there and be strong for him right now.

jo, your day makes my head spin.

penelope, in-laws are difficult for me but I think it is because nothing is out there, we are civil and communicate rarely. I crave closeness but probably not with them though heaven knows I have tried. I hope the runs help. My fil rides his bike for several hours a day when he visits, or did before the Parkinson's took over.

I got a good 6 mile run in averaging 8:15 minute miles in perfect weather after dropping the girls at school. Now I am of to spend my Monday on errands that will keep this place going smoothly.

#147 of 541 Old 06-07-2010, 10:48 AM

On the bullying front, I've made a lot of headway with my "desperate to please" DD lately by talking about intentions. Mainly, when people act this way (bullying, being two-faced, etc..) what are their intentions? Certainly, they aren't being nice. They know that. They aren't being "misunderstood", which my DD claims a lot.

They have intentions to make others feel bad. Once DD started to understand that, it was a whole new thing. She can see that people aren't all just trying to make friends like she is. I don't think it will make it hurt less, but it will probably help her not repeatedly put herself in the position of being bullied.

No Fm today, just walking the dog.
#148 of 541 Old 06-07-2010, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsmama View Post
Real, I can't wait to hopefully run with you next year!!! We'll get that sub-9 pace yet! Make your DH run with R and we'll meet them after breakfast.
That is a brilliant plan. We'll have to see if R will go for it. She did run with DH over the weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geofizz View Post
DD is in gifted 5th grade math for next year.

RM-- for your Dad. I hope he gets some good pain relief soon.

DrJen--glad the tornado spared you. Ironically, those are one of R's biggest fears, even though we don't have many in Colorado, and most of the ones that do are east of here. It's not like I've told her about all the times the sky turned green as we went down to the basement as a kid, so I'm not sure where the fear came from.

Plady--more for your SIL

grnmtnmama--nice job on the tri!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope View Post
Managed a somewhat decent Saturday despite the usual m.o. being in place (with dh and MIL making plans that involve a lot of me waiting around doing nothing with the kids while what was supposed to end at noon takes until past 3pm... )
Ugh--we've been there too. Hope this week is much better.

Got three runs and a hike (only 4 miles, but with a 600 ft elevation gain) in while we were in the mountains last week. I'm hoping it will pay off once I start pushing the stroller. I had a fantasy of running to my sister's with the girls in the stroller, but then I remembered it's suppose to be 95 today and I'd have to be insane. Hopefully I'll get out tonight after dinner (probably with the girls, or at least one of them). Or maybe after R's in bed. I don't usually run outdoors at night, but it might be worth it for cooler temps. OR there's always the dreadmill....

Oh, DrJen--can you put me down for the Habitat Hobble 5k on June 19? http://www.habitatgrandcounty.org/?p=38

ETA: AF has apparently returned. Grrr. I started spotting again on Thursday and it turned into some light bleeding. J isn't three months until Friday. I'm guessing the spotting from two weeks ago was part of the mid-cycle spotting I was having before getting pregnant with J, and that most of this is related to perimenopause. Or so I'm guessing, seeing as they saw all my reproductive organs up close and personal when J was born (that's the upside to surgery, right?) After nursing my first for over 4-1/2 years and nursing this one round the clock, you'd think it could hold off for at least 9 months. Or that my kids wouldn't have allergies.

OK, taking my crabby self off to the shower now that J is done nursing. Sorry--5 hours of sleep clearly isn't helping my mood.

Lisa  caffix.gif and her wonderful girls: R (9) violin.gif &  J (3-3/4) coolshine.gif 
#149 of 541 Old 06-07-2010, 02:09 PM

RM ~ I can't believe they released your Dad?! But it's good that you are able to help him out there.

Jo ~ yikes! Your day is making my head spin too!

Penelope ~ ugh.... in laws.....

I'm volunteering at church for vacation bible school this week. Our church is very large, and VBX (as they call it) is a HUGE deal. Today there were 647 kids. I'm responsible for shepherding 15 3rd graders to all their activities. After jumping around and dancing and playing red rover and singing myself hoarse, I'm exhausted. One day down, only 4 more to go .

Tonight I'm swimming for sure.

~~Kristina~~ Mama to DS(10/30/01), DD1(VBAC 3/28/04) and DD2(HBAC 5/21/06)
#150 of 541 Old 06-07-2010, 02:27 PM

fwiw, my head is spinning too. This is frickin ridiculous.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page