HCG diet SUPPORT thread - Page 65 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1921 of 1922 Old 11-06-2014, 12:22 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I agree with Maia

First, this thread is for support , for people doing the diet. It's not to discourage us hcg-ers from doing the diet.

Second, the hcg diet is sometimes the only way a person finally is able to lose weight. Some of us have tried numerous other things, without success, until finally getting rid of big chunks of weight with the help of hcg. Getting rid of a lot of weight is healthier than carrying it around.

Third, yes, you need food but you might not need all kinds of food (and not as much of it either ). I tweaked the hcg protocol a little bit (e.g. different veggies than allowed on the original protocol), and I think I've been eating just fine while on hcg. Sure, you don't have fats in your diet for a while, ot even the healthy ones, but it's only for 40 days, then you can add the fats back in. I'm sure doing without fats for a little more than a month is healthier than staying at that higher weight

Apart from that.....hi Maia

I have been off hcg for quite a while due to family situation, but I really need to get back to it. I'm a stress eater, and as you said, if I don't watch it all the time, weight keeps creeping back
Not even hcg can help with lack of control or will power

I hadn't noticed that there was a revival of this thread a few months ago. Just got an email about today's new postings, so I decided to have a look
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#1922 of 1922 Old 11-06-2014, 06:37 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denali View Post

I tweaked the hcg protocol a little bit (e.g. different veggies than allowed on the original protocol)

Apart from that.....hi Maia

I have been off hcg for quite a while due to family situation, but I really need to get back to it. I'm a stress eater, and as you said, if I don't watch it all the time, weight keeps creeping back
Not even hcg can help with la
With cravings, I think you said, and yes it can! Well...I have been on and off this for so long now, it's part of me. And I don't EVER do Phase 4 anymore. I haven't ever added back in things like rice or sweet potatoes or any of that. I have found that *for my body*, I do better without them. I add even a little too much, say, cheese, or even coconut butter, I pack on the pounds overnight (srsly! 2-3lb usually!) and have to modify for something like a week to get them back off.

And, Hi Denali!

I sometimes use different veggies, too, while actually on the hHCG. I have found I can use broccoli and green beans safely. That's about all the varying I do, really.

Me treehugger.gif Handfasted wife to M  geek.gif as of 3/7/10 , and Mama to R  reading.gif (1/31/01) luxlove.gif

Tags
Hcg Diet 800 Calorie Protocol Second Edition , Weight Loss Apocalypse Emotional Eating Rehab Through The Hcg Protocol Hardcover , Eat Pray Hcg Lose Weight Fast On The Hcg Protocol And Keep It Off By Gaining Peace Of Mind , Health Healing

User Tag List