Can we start a Lots to Lose Tribe here? - Page 6 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#151 of 152 Old 01-01-2011, 01:38 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Happy New Year, everyone!

I'm back after a short hiatus.  I decided that I was spending way too much time on the computer.  I was checking in here daily and posting my food on The Daily Plate too, and it felt like some days I never got out of my computer chair.  I've decided that using The Daily Plate and checking in with you all really does help me stay with my program so I'm going to try and keep up with you all but limit my MDC time to a couple times a week instead of everyday.  Hopefully that will be a nice balance.

I'm starting back with The South Beach Diet today.  I've been off of it for about a month.  I gained about 5 pounds since going off, but am still down 15 pounds from when I started in August.  I've got about 135 pounds to lose still, so I'm in this for the long haul.

Good luck, everyone!  Make today a fresh start and do what you know you need to do to get healthy.  We can do this!

Judy mom to Dash (9), Corbin (7) and Will (3) :
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#152 of 152 Old 01-02-2011, 10:54 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I started a new thread for January.  Maybe if we get enough momentum, we can have monthly threads. 

http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/thread/1288732/lots-to-lose-tribe-january

Wendy - mom to dd1(11), dd2(7), dd3(3)

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page