Dingos Back to School! ~ The Running Mamas Thread - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#121 of 537 Old 09-09-2010, 12:04 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi, my name is Penelope, I'm a Dingo. Really, I am! And I'm only just here to sub on to the thread before the entire month runs by!

Back to catch up eventually

A little bit grasshopper a little bit ant   energy.gifom.gif

#122 of 537 Old 09-09-2010, 12:38 PM

GriffsKat ~ In the winter, I wear a neck gaiter pulled up over my chin, and a hat with ear covers. I've been comfortable running in temps as low as 5F. I don't bike in the cold though. Mandy could help with that!

Ugh, another day without forward motion. DD2 is still snotty and coughy. I'm hitting my cold hard with Zicam, C, and tons of water which seems to be holding it at bay. The kids and I are driving to Illinois tomorrow afternoon for a weekend with DH and to select all of our lighting for the new house. I am DYING for a workout, but tonight DS and DD1 have soccer practice and we have a house showing until 7:30pm. Maybe tomorrow.... sigh.

~~Kristina~~ Mama to DS(10/30/01), DD1(VBAC 3/28/04) and DD2(HBAC 5/21/06)
#123 of 537 Old 09-09-2010, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GriffsKat View Post
I have a question for all the winter runners/cyclists: What do you use to deal with the breathing in of icy air? That is the one thing (that and maybe icy roads every now and again) that puts me inside for the season doing kickboxing and whatever other things I can find to sweat. I've heard of these baklava's or whatever they are, but will it allow me to still breathe fresh air but yet warm it some? I really want to stay out there running and biking, I'm loving it too much to stop!
I know bec mentioned the Buff, but my favorite has been the Under Armour Cold Gear hood. I run in seriously cold conditions (-40F sometimes) and it's the only face covering I've found that doesn't leave me with ice chunks stuck to my cheeks and lips. It is especially nice for biking, but since it covers your ears and face, you have to be more visually aware of your surroundings. I think you have that issue with any head covering, though.

And I am just so excited for this cold weather. I am going to have to make morning runs a priority next year, because I just can't keep it up during the warmer months. I've already gotten my tights and fleece vest out of the closet, just in case.
#124 of 537 Old 09-09-2010, 01:57 PM

Also, GK- I've realised that you just get used to it. The first few runs where I am really pushing it leave me feeling a little raw in the chest, but I adjust quickly.
#125 of 537 Old 09-09-2010, 02:19 PM

For cold weather running I love my smartwool socks. Also love yak trax.

Actually squeezed in 4 before Bible Study and work today. I have great respect for anyone who gets up early and runs regularly, the one good thing about my work schedule is that I start later, if I had regular hours I don't know that I would have the discipline to pull it off. I want to be running 20-25 miles a week steadily before I get into my 1/2 training. Just amazes me how little time there is.
#126 of 537 Old 09-09-2010, 02:35 PM

My outfit from last winter.

If you are running in low light, please, please, please, get yourself some lights. Particularly when it's snowy, I tend to run more to the middle of the street where there's less accumulation and fewer piles left over by the snow plow. It's also harder to hop up onto the curb if a car takes you by surprise. I put one light on my right shoe (street side running towards traffic), and one on my back.

White running clothes are hard to find -- it turns out that skiing shirts tend to be white, and there is the occasional UA white shirt.

Cycling ~ seen icebike?

Last night was a first. I put on my shoes and running clothes with my usual promise to myself I'd do a run around the block at a minimum. On days I'm feeling blah, that's generally all it takes. I run around the block and keep going. Yesterday, I just ran around the block and went back home.
#127 of 537 Old 09-09-2010, 03:26 PM

RR: ran 4 miles, around 8:30 pace (I'll have to check my garmin)

Two pitbulls tried to attack me! I was running on the only down hill on my route too. Just after a steep incline, started relaxing and all of a sudden I hear the dogs barking, growling and coming straight at me, spit flying from their mouths. One was within a foot from me by the time it stopped. Weird thing was that I wasn't scared, just started thinking about defending myself, hoping that the cars coming would honk to distract the dogs, and knew that the people in the cars could call for help if it all went bad. In my best authoritative voice I shouted "no! stop! no!".

The owner came out after all this was done and left the dogs in the yard, no fence, no leashes, no reprimand, no "hey, sorry there, runner". good grief. not sure what to do about running that path from now on.

While running, felt pain in the area of my right foot where plantar facitis would be so I knew my shoes must be real bad as I never had that before.

After my run I went to the sporting good store for new shoes, since mine were over a year old. I know I haven't run a lot over the course of the year, but I had also worn the shoes for other work outs, in addition to wearing them around some days. Boy could I tell a huge difference after putting on new shoes!! Found them within 5 minutes for $99!
#128 of 537 Old 09-09-2010, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geofizz View Post

Last night was a first. I put on my shoes and running clothes with my usual promise to myself I'd do a run around the block at a minimum.
Sorry you were feeling tired, but this strategy is BRILLIANT. I'm not surprised, but still Thanks for sharing.

Kristin -- mom of Erin (11/5/02) and Leah (9/29/05)
#129 of 537 Old 09-09-2010, 03:51 PM

Pitbulls- that's the only thing that scares me about running/cycling here where we live. That and bears! Oh my!

I ended up ordering a buff. We'll see how it works. It's gotta be better than nothing at all. Thanks for the heads up!

Kathryn, Wife to Andrew, Mama to Nadia (5) and Rhys (2)
#130 of 537 Old 09-09-2010, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerc View Post
Sorry you were feeling tired, but this strategy is BRILLIANT. I'm not surprised, but still Thanks for sharing.
Huh??

That strategy came from you. I'm certain of it. I've been using it since the dawn of the protodingos.
#131 of 537 Old 09-09-2010, 04:11 PM
bec

Oh, and I forgot! I also use toe warmers. It's a chemical warmer. It doesn't get hot, but it is enough for my toes to not go numb until I warm up (that's the worst feeling ever for me).

Mama to: Katie, Emily , and Abby
Not perfect, Just amazing!
#132 of 537 Old 09-09-2010, 04:22 PM

RM--ugh about the pitbulls. I wonder if you should contact your local police and ask about that. It's not cool to have dogs chasing you. Though, if you're in a rural area, it seems like that's the norm, unfortunately.

GriffsKat--I agree! Bears and mountain lions are the reason I stick to the side of the road rather than a trail when in the mountains.

tjsmama--how was the game? Was light rail good to you? (I loved having an ecopass when I was at Boulder, btw. It's awesome, especially for going to the airport, quick trips downtown, etc.)

It feels like I just dropped R off at school and it's time to put on my running clothes, get the jogger out, and run an errand on the way to pick-up R. I got back from dropping her off an hour ago, but J wanted to be held but not to nurse or rock but to play and stay in constant motion and spit up all over me repeatedly until about 10 minutes ago when she decided to nurse and mercifully fell asleep. This pretty much sums up how I get nothing done while R is at school, and why my laundry is still in the dryer even though it should be on the line. Oh, and now she's thrashing around. On my lap. Good thing she sleeps decently at night because she does not sleep during the day.

Lisa  caffix.gif and her wonderful girls: R (9) violin.gif &  J (3-3/4) coolshine.gif 
#133 of 537 Old 09-09-2010, 04:24 PM

I agree that you kind of get used to it with the cold weather running. I've run into the single digits, and while you're freezing when you start, you usually warm up as soon as you get moving. I don't like wearing anything over my nose/mouth when I run and I haven't had any problems.

The baseball game last night was fun, although not nearly as social as I was hoping. We supposedly had a group of 35, but I don't think nearly that many showed up, and the ones that did pretty much stuck to the groups that they came with. We did sit next to a very nice older man and his wife and I chatted with them. They were so sweet, I had mentioned that I was in school and therefore lacking in funds at the moment. DS was insisting on a lemonade, but I tried to stall in hopes he would forget about it. Well, when I gave up and went to go get him one, they gave me money to buy it for him. I think I've grown so cynical lately that when someone does something truly nice, it just throws me for a loop. So sweet. Oh, and the game was done in plenty of time to take the bus home, but the light rail worked fine, too.

I thought we were going to the zoo with friends today, but apparently my friend didn't think we had made set plans (even though I was SURE we had said we were doing something THIS Thursday) and made other plans. I don't know if I'm just invisible lately, or if it's my fault for not confirming things, or what, but this seems to be happening all too frequently. My best friend has done it to me twice, and now this friend. Just not feeling a lot of love from my friends lately. I'm glad I have the dingos, at least.

So, instead of cramming in a quick run and heading to the zoo, we slept in a little, and then went for a longer run. I didn't really want to, but figured I should really start adding in a longer midweek run when possible, besides which I had an unintended day off yesterday since my babysitter had to cancel for track. Went out for 8, with dog and stroller. Not a bad run, although I definitely struggled for the first half. I think I practically sprinted the last two miles home, I was so ready to be done.

Gaye, single mama to Tyler (5/06) and Baxter the labradoodle
surf.gif bikenew.gif jog.gif Wait...I signed up to DO an Ironman??? I thought I was signing up to go SEE Ironman! nut.gif

#134 of 537 Old 09-09-2010, 04:30 PM

Sheesh, I can just barely keep up

Nic - I think I would rather have the overt, in your face prejudice than the "cultured" type though; more clear opportunity for you to be direct in educating on your end

Nem - I HATE the smells you describe! That sounds like he** to me. Not a tumor for sure!

FM: well, none of course. Ive had this idea that I would let my hamstring calm down before getting started again, but its not calming down. so now Im getting frustrated and bummed again. Making an appt. with yet another PT (spent 3 months doing PT in DE that were pretty useless). My approach this time however is that I know what is going on, whereas last time I was still in the problem solving phase, so Im seeking a consultant - someone to be an educated sounding board while I proceed. The guy I found has lots of sports training and sports PT experience, so hopefully that will be useful. In addition, I have had a crazy idea that I would benefit from platelet therapy (since reading about it ~2 years ago) b/c my injuries are in tendons that dont seem to want to heal. So today Dh tells me about a colleague he talked to at work last night who had this done and it was successful. We are maybe going to see if a consult with the doc who did it would be useful

As for ds, he started in a new class this week after the meeting w/ the principal, if you recall. Meaning he has been in a new class for 3 days. Well, I liked the vibe of the teacher the first day we all showed up (Tues), and I dont want to jinx it, but so far, so much better. He is being given harder work that the other kids have no idea how to do which has the effect of meeting him where he is intellectually and boosting his self-esteem and sense of being a role model We are also starting a "date" day for him with me, and another w/ Dh every week (which means we have to do this w/ dd1 now also ..... dd2 already gets alone time since she is not in school ft yet). We figured, obviously but delayedly that he is attention seeking b/c he wants more, so we are putting a lot of effort into seeing him, acknowledging him, validating him, etc. (he is the middle child) My first date is today. We are going to a movie. He has never seen a movie in a movie theater, Im a little ambivalent. I think it will be really fun and that he'll love it - of course - but he's only 5 1/2

Ok, lets see, any more about me ? ..... nope, that's it

mom to  dd1 (11) hearts.gif,  ds (9)bikenew.gif,  dd2 (6) dust.gif  , Daisy (4) dog2.gif
#135 of 537 Old 09-09-2010, 09:34 PM

Hola, dingos. This mama is tired, but pretty good overall.

Dinner w. students went well - one disclosed that she has had difficulties getting enough food given her significant food allergies, and she's a runner (cross-country) and has lost a ton of weight since school started. I sent some emails last night and our dean of students had her in a meeting w. the food service provider by mid-morning and she reported after lunch that she was full for the first time since she started eating in the caf. I'm so thrilled - I'd just be sick if my kid wasn't getting enough food at college, yk? I sent our college president an email praising the dean of students to the skies - she's new to the job and I figured she deserved it.

Another one seems to have an eating disorder, which one of my colleagues confirmed when I asked him about her. I'm not sure what, if anything, to do - I suppose I'll start by just paying attention and developing a relationship with her.

RR: 4.2 good miles this morning - I worked for an hour, ran, and then did the morning routine. I think that's sustainable.

Can't give up actin' tough, it's all that I'm made of. Can't scrape together quite enough to ride the bus to the outskirts of the fact that I need love. ~ Neko Case

#136 of 537 Old 09-09-2010, 09:54 PM

On the walk to school today Charlotte said, "Yuck. It smells like skunk."

I replied, "Yuck indeed but it is not skunk. IT's downy fabric softener."

Now you know where we stand on those smells.

You don’t owe them an explanation, just a response.
#137 of 537 Old 09-09-2010, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope View Post
Dinner w. students went well - one disclosed that she has had difficulties getting enough food given her significant food allergies, and she's a runner (cross-country) and has lost a ton of weight since school started. I sent some emails last night and our dean of students had her in a meeting w. the food service provider by mid-morning and she reported after lunch that she was full for the first time since she started eating in the caf. I'm so thrilled - I'd just be sick if my kid wasn't getting enough food at college, yk? I sent our college president an email praising the dean of students to the skies - she's new to the job and I figured she deserved it.
Wow, what a truly nice thing you did for both the student, and the new dean of students. You rock.

Katherine, mama to Emma Kate (7) and Griffin (3)

#138 of 537 Old 09-09-2010, 10:18 PM

Penelope, my sister played on her college soccer team and was missing dinner 4 nights a week and was only allowed to take fruit from the cafeteria at lunch. Add to the fact that getting between the dorms and classrooms involved a significant hike uphill, then to the soccer field required another down and up, she lost 15 pounds in a month. My mom started shipping her sandwich fixings.

Good for you for addressing the problem. I bet you helped several kids present or future by getting the information and communication going.

5.5 miles with my super chatty RP. It flew by. Ahhh, that felt good. I needed it, especially after last night.
#139 of 537 Old 09-09-2010, 10:21 PM

Penelope: hearing your story makes me feel more confident in sending my child out into the world.

Mommajb: I'm with you on the fake smells.

Sparkle: let's hope your ds continues to sparkle in his new school situation.

Gaye: I'm feeling a little left out now too. There's a camping weekend I know about, but wasn't invited to. And one good friend is blowing me off about meeting at the y. I'm hopeful that *I* am not the problem in both (related) cases.

For the record: Pit bulls scare the crap out of this dog loving lady. You were so right on as far as what you did. Well done.

I went to Boot Camp at the y and seriously have strange sore muscles. In a good way. Like the top of my foot is sore (but that could be a need for new shoes). The instructor was nothing to write home about, but I think I'll continue going since I can make it work. I'm 98% sure I'm not going to do the skiing one since it means our family doesn't eat dinner together then Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday nights. I need to reconnect with my kids during that time. Kids have something late on Tuesday, dh claimed Wednesday and M/Th would be me, training.

#140 of 537 Old 09-10-2010, 12:28 AM

kerc--Boot Camp sounds good. I think I'd skip the skiing thing if it meant that many dinners not together too. As it is, I'm missing Mondays and Wednesdays due to teaching and I'm not fond of it.

tjsmama--sorry you're feeling invisible. I'd love to come see you, though it would have to be a weekend, given how crazy your and my schedules are. (Well, mine at any rate. I could do coffee while R's in kindergarten, but it's hard to fit much in before I have to pick her up.)

FM: did a 6-mile errand run/school pick-up/interval run/hill run. There was a strong headwind blowing at me on the way to pick up R and there were three hills all of which came during the intervals I was trying to run. Just before I got to her school I ended up walking up the last one. It doesn't help that the sidewalks in that neighborhood are so narrow that the double jogger doesn't fit on them. The other half of the run was equally harsh, and I ended up walking a bit on the last two, which wasn't terrible considering there were nine hills in six miles.

The best part was that one the way home, I was running up a steep hill by the high school. I'd just crested it when members of the high school track or cross country team came up the other side, and they were grinning and friendly and that gave me stamina for the next hill which is less steep but higher. Oh, and someone else on the way to R's school also cheered me on from a car.

Lisa  caffix.gif and her wonderful girls: R (9) violin.gif &  J (3-3/4) coolshine.gif 
#141 of 537 Old 09-10-2010, 07:31 AM

Good Morning Dingoes!

Real ~ that always happens to me when I run intervals. The run portions seem to always occur at the base of a hill . Great job on the run and all the from the road.

Gaye and kerc ~ sorry you're both feeling a little left out . And kerc, Boot Camp always found new muscles that I had never felt before.

Today is crazy here. DD2 has preschool and I've got my women's bible study this morning. I'm going for a quick run right from church before preschool pickup. Then home to prep the house for a weekend showing and pack for Illinois. Pickup kids at school, take DD1 to gymnastics, and then head 4 hours west to finally see DH . All with a cold...

~~Kristina~~ Mama to DS(10/30/01), DD1(VBAC 3/28/04) and DD2(HBAC 5/21/06)
#142 of 537 Old 09-10-2010, 08:31 AM

Damn, you guys are so nice. I'm getting all teary.

Mommajb, that makes me laugh. I sometimes smell the laundry soap/fabric softener smells of other runners after they go by - never body smells, that I recall, but fake perfumy smells, and it's so funny to think of them trailing a cloud of Snuggle.

I'm more or less ready for my day, and am determined to prep for things this weekend so I don't get too far behind next week... we'll see.

Have a good Friday, dingos!

Can't give up actin' tough, it's all that I'm made of. Can't scrape together quite enough to ride the bus to the outskirts of the fact that I need love. ~ Neko Case

#143 of 537 Old 09-10-2010, 09:12 AM

Penelope, what a great professor you are! So many people just would let that go right by, figuring she is an adult and can deal with it.

JayGee, happy travels!

Alex and Mommajb...good luck this weekend! (am I right in thinking it's you two doing tris?)

Real, great run!

Kerc and Gaye, I know the feeling of invisibility... you're very real to us!

Sparkle, on the new school sitch for your ds.

Quick run this morning...slow, but it is very humid and hot again. Blech.
So...I went to synagogue yesterday, first time in a year we've been there for services because I haven't wanted to drive. I just decided to stop worrying what anyone else will think, and remember we're doing the best we can, and G-d understands. I'm so glad we went. Everyone was so lovely, it was GREAT for the kids (they got to hear the shofar, kiss the Torah, had a great time in junior congregation) and I also had some really meaningful time to pray and be in the moment of the holiday. Going back again today (it's a 2 day holiday) and I think we'll make it a regular Shabbat event now that I'm (almost) over my self consciousness about driving there.

Have on my schedule this weekend 5 "at pace" tomorrow and then 8 long on Sunday. What does 'at pace' mean? Marathon pace? Half marathon pace? 10K pace? (not that all those are so different for me since i"m slow, but I'd like to know anyway.)

And I think...new shoes (got paid )

"Now bid me run, and I will strive with things impossible." (William Shakespeare -- Julius Caesar)

#144 of 537 Old 09-10-2010, 10:17 AM

No running here yet, but yesterday I was not queasy most of the day. So, that's a victory!

re pit bulls- I'm sorry you got chased, RM. As a pit bull owner, I've found that most people can't really identify pit bulls as a breed. Any dog that is "scary" or mean will be labeled a pit bull, unfortunately.
Personally, herding dogs seem to be the biggest problem in my area. Of course, they are bred to chase and herd, so it makes sense. It is no less scary, though!

Speaking of, does anyone have any good recs for winter gear for dogs? I have ordered a backpack for Myles, but it is on backorder right now. He doesn't have a lot of hair, so I am thinking he will need a coat. I feel embarassed already, just thinking of buying a jacket for my dog.
#145 of 537 Old 09-10-2010, 10:27 AM
bec

Penelope - You rock. I never had a college professor even learn my name, let alone care enough to find out what kind of food I'm eating.

Mommajb - at the Downy/skunk

Gaye, Kerc - I'm sorry you are feeling left out. That's a crappy feeling. All the more need for the Dingo commune.

Sounds like there are some good runs getting in!

Nic - I'm glad you got to Temple. After the week you had, it must have been nice to reconnect, especially on a holy day(s). It was probably good for the kids too. As far as "at pace", I think they are talking about the pace of the race you are training for. So, that would be marathon pace.

I walked 3 miles (slowly) with running partner (who is rehabilitating tendonitis in her hamstring), and might do weight training today.

Mama to: Katie, Emily , and Abby
Not perfect, Just amazing!
#146 of 537 Old 09-10-2010, 11:18 AM

Sigh. Can I vent for a sec?

I'm ringing a couple of handbell duets at my bell partner's church/place of employment this weekend. It's about a 2 hr drive... we were all going to go up tomorrow around lunchtime and come back mid-afternoon on Sunday. DS is 28 months, still nursing, sleeps through the night pretty well but if he wakes after having been asleep he wants me and only me (see Tuesday night's missed run b/c he woke up when I was putting my shoes on to go to the gym).

So, we have a dog and cat. We've had these animals for 10 years. It is DH's job to make arrangements for their care. Last night, right at the time I had promised myself I would go to bed, he informed me he hasn't made any arrangements yet.

I'm still almost speechless.... I just don't understand. He just says he didn't think about it. I mean, he knew we were going, he heard me on the phone making a hotel reservation... I just don't get it.

He has emailed the people who usually pet sit for us, but won't hear back from them until mid-afternoon at the earliest. As far as going by myself... I actually think the nursing aspect would be fine, but I'm a little worried about the potential scenario of DS getting inconsolable in the middle of the night and being a little uncertain of how patient DH would be with him in that situation.

Mostly I just wanted to vent that I am so tired of the irresponsibility and even though I have vowed to stop bailing him out, when his actions/inactions affect so many other people it makes it really hard. I am so embarrassed that he contacted these people at the last minute... I don't like having people think that this is how I roll. I have covered up for him for a long time but I'm starting to find little tiny ways to let the truth find its way out...

<deep breath> Vent over. Carry on. I was wavering on whether to run today, but it may be very beneficial by nighttime.

#147 of 537 Old 09-10-2010, 12:16 PM

(((EKSMOM))) What's so sucky about your position is that you are a protective mama and want ds to feel protected. I wish I could petsit for you. Or meet you and watch ds while you ring bells.

A few thoughts that may or may not apply:
1. My own Leah only wants mama in the night. However she will be consoled by Dada when I'm not home. If I'm home .... forget about it. She has been this way since birth and could rationalize that I was not home when she was ds's age.

2. If you do leave your ds overnight: you could leave your nightshirt or something that he could sleep with to help him get through the night.

3. Even if you do leave ds and he has a rough night, children are resiliant. He will get by. It sounds like a super great place to plug in EK -- "When you wake up and you guys are missing mom, you guys remember you are together and mama will be back soon."

4. Is it possible to go up w/out children, return sat night, leaving again Sunday? Lots of driving. Whoa.

and finally:
does the hotel accept pets?

#148 of 537 Old 09-10-2010, 03:42 PM

Kerc, thank you. It's all taken care of... the people agreed to pet sit. It amazes me the things my H is able to get away with. I'm glad for DS but sooo fed up right about now.

#149 of 537 Old 09-10-2010, 08:51 PM

Eksmom. I can relate to dh dropping-the-ball stress. Sigh.

Can anyone help me with my Disney plans? I am clueless. We want to go out there on Saturday and come back early Monday morning. I don't know where to stay, etc.

The other issue is that if we have to pay for all the spectators (dh, my mom, and the 3 kids) to get park tickets it's going to be a fortune and it's not going to fly. So, I may either end up going just with dh and my mom can keep the kids at home, or just with my mom and dh can keep the kids at home. I know, so pathetic...it's Disney after all.

I suppose the other option for that is that they wait for me at the finish, I go back to the hotel room and sack out, and they visit the park for the day. And we come back early Monday.

So we'd probably want to stay at one of the 'moderate' resorts, but I don't know anything about anything Disney. Are there any other dingoes going, and where are you staying? (we don't camp by the way so the campground won't work). How do I plan this?

And I haven't even registered for the race yet. Shhh...Since my mom already booked her airline ticket I suppose I should get on that.

"Now bid me run, and I will strive with things impossible." (William Shakespeare -- Julius Caesar)

#150 of 537 Old 09-10-2010, 09:28 PM

Nic--The princess 1/2 has host resorts which offer transportation to the race so I'm sure the Marathon does as well. I have to confess that Disney is my guilty pleasure. I always book through a TA who specializes. You should check into Fl resident discounts. Also we usually stay at the Polynesian it's a Deluxe resort but it's the only one that will allow 5 to sleep in one room.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page