October should be spent chasing the Naughty Dingos - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 554 Old 10-06-2010, 12:43 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plady View Post
Nemesis - I hear you. My own little inspiree recently finished his first 70.3 in 5:14. Good for him right?
Sheesh. I mean, , but .

jaygee~definitely sounds like it could be coming from the back. ST is on the right track, although a little off terminology-wise. (L4, L5 etc...C=cervical, i.e. neck, L=lumbar, i.e. low back ). The areas she's talking about are the dermatomes and myotomes and basically relate to which spinal nerve root ennervates what area. Dermatomes are sensation and myotomes are muscle ennervation. If you haven't had your spine looked at, it would definitely be worth a shot.

Sigh. So I missed one on my dosage calc exam. Completely stupid, too. I apparently went the wrong way on a pounds to kilograms conversion. It's just irritating. I clearly know the material, I just divided instead of multiplied on one. Grr. Now I have to retake it on Friday. Bleh. On the bright side, I only missed one on my pharm test. Which I kind of barely studied for again.

Other than that, it was a nice afternoon with my parents. DS had a great time with them this morning, swimming in the hotel pool and then they went to the playground for awhile. We had a nice lunch (once again, hooray for parents paying for restaurants! ) and then went for a scenic drive to check out the fall colors.

Oh, and I finally got my clinical placement for my med-surg class that starts in three weeks. It's actually at the hospital that's closest to my house (and that DS was born at), which will be nice. 12 hour shifts on Monday and Tuesday for four weeks, yikes!

Gaye, single mama to Tyler (5/06) and Baxter the labradoodle
surf.gif bikenew.gif jog.gif Wait...I signed up to DO an Ironman??? I thought I was signing up to go SEE Ironman! nut.gif

#62 of 554 Old 10-06-2010, 07:38 AM

Gaye ~ I can't believe how quickly you're getting through this program. Your clinical placement sounds great, and exciting. I've long suspected L5 as the cause of my injury, but my doctor said that since the EMG only showed abnormality in my calf it couldn't be a back issue. When I see my GP in November, I'm going to try to get a referral to the back doctor. Meanwhile, I'm headed to the chiropractor this morning.

Plady ~ adorable pup! I hope she gets along well with the chickens.

loftmama ~ it's wonderful to have you here again too . By the way, I love your pictures on FB from your summer at the lake. What a fantasic place!

I'm really hoping to do day 2 of week 6 today, plus a swim.

~~Kristina~~ Mama to DS(10/30/01), DD1(VBAC 3/28/04) and DD2(HBAC 5/21/06)
#63 of 554 Old 10-06-2010, 12:00 PM

<catching up on everybody's news> dingo mamas!

Have no FM to report. Am way behind on grading. My knee still hurts. I need to do some yoga and then a short run tonight... maybe I can squeeze that in.

... off to work ...

Can't give up actin' tough, it's all that I'm made of. Can't scrape together quite enough to ride the bus to the outskirts of the fact that I need love. ~ Neko Case

#64 of 554 Old 10-06-2010, 12:44 PM

I went to the chiropractor this morning and he did a very simple taping of my fibula (not the complex fib/hamstring tape the ART guy did last year). Lo and behold, it feels GREAT! No pain, aching or numbness. I really believe that my fibula moves very subtly to sit on top of the peroneal nerve when I stand up. Which is why it doesn't show up on MRIs (laying down) and feels fine when I get out of bed in the morning. Anyway, I bought a roll of kinesiotape, had the chiro show me how to do it (SO easy), and we'll see how it feels after a few days of being taped .

#65 of 554 Old 10-06-2010, 03:31 PM

Woot, jaygee, yay for simple taping and no numbness!! Keep us updated!!

jo~so glad your eyes are almost healed, how scary.

Plady, CUTE doggy, so hope he works out with the chickens.

eks, you hanging in there?

mamajb~ how you doin'? hope you are seeking the help you need. much love to you my friend.

RR: went out for a 4 miler this morning to change things up and take it easy on my right ankle (rolled that foot in the begining of my Monday run, but kept running since there was no pain). I felt stiff from yesterdays body weight work out and from the right ankle. Lo and behold, even with that ran a 7:53 pace??? Guess those "Insanity" work outs really helped! I can tell you that I hold my core tight, which ceases any twisting motion for the hips, eliminating the pain that causes (have had twisting pelvis causing siatic and itb pain for years). yay!
#66 of 554 Old 10-06-2010, 03:56 PM

Rm, you are so speedy!

JG, thanks. It would be hard to get a bad picture in that particular spot of the world. Glad that simple taping helps.

Plady, had a delightful convo this morning with your dh. He talked up SJI and it just sounds so wonderful! We def want to come visit and I will work on making it work!! That play sounds wonderful and you must be so busy!

The insurance company of the other driver wants to play hardball and deny paying anything so this is me right now ===> My nerves are taut. The yoga is helping, thank goodness!!! The kids are great but I've dropped the ball totally on home-schooling this week. Thank goodness they are deep into good books. I'll have to write off this whole week as Reading Immersion.

Anyone see GrnMtnMama these days?

Kerc, your diet coke withdrawal is killing me! I keep thinking about getting one more than ever. Ugh. I hate diet anything.

Yoga was good this morning, but a small class. Going to class takes my mind off everything else and reminds me to breathe.

It's a beautiful day in Deep East Texas. Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Homeschool Planet http://planethomeschool.net
#67 of 554 Old 10-06-2010, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsmama View Post
Sheesh. I mean, , but .
I know! My MIL also caught the running bug from me. Now, she's super skinny and way faster than I am! Pft. Figures.

I'm fighting a stomach bug today and it's pissing me off because I had big plans on getting caught up with housework. While I'm not spending all my time on the toliet anymore, I am really tired and worn out.

I'm hoping this tea helps!

Loftmama- my hs week is shot, too. It's a wonderful time for birdwatching, though. Lots of non-local birds passing through! Can you tell what we've been doing all week?
#68 of 554 Old 10-06-2010, 05:41 PM - Thread Starter

Lofty: I was just about to post how badly I'm wanting a soda. Staying strong though. Even though I forgot my straw for my green smoothie.

Taping your leg: crossing my fingers that it works.

Mandy (grnmtn) is almost exclusively cycling these days and hasn't been back for a while (so maybe it's ok for us to decide on tshirts)?

Today is THAT kinda day. Nothing bad happened, just that kinda day. It is beautiful outside. But I'm so dragging and I have LOADS of work to do.

maybe I should get myself a diet coke?

Kristin -- mom of Erin (11/5/02) and Leah (9/29/05)
#69 of 554 Old 10-06-2010, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerc View Post

maybe I should get myself a diet coke?
Just say NO!!!!!
!

#70 of 554 Old 10-06-2010, 08:27 PM

I'm a little from this whole going back to work thing but I feel the need to just do a Dingo T already. I have a local screenprinter, can get a Champion tech tee, but in order to get an actual quote I need to, you know, .. design some art.

So.....

throw your ideas at me.

Ready? Set? Go

mom to ds (11) REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif and dd (9) hearts.gif

#71 of 554 Old 10-06-2010, 09:51 PM

I am beat. just plain worn out. tired. And making so many excuses as to why I am not doing more to accomplish what I need to do (for myself).

RM, you are totally speedy.
kerc, just stay away. It'll be worth it.
JG, I hope the tape works out.
Gaye, this program is flying by for me.
lofty, I hope you get the insurance worked out.

I do not have the energy for a dog, most especially a terrier but I have had two bassets, Flash and Twinkles.

I have a 10 mile group run scheduled for 10/10/10.

More personals soon.

You don’t owe them an explanation, just a response.
#72 of 554 Old 10-06-2010, 10:24 PM

Poppy: I loved the sassy phrase on the last dingo shirt. Can we do a similar combo of visual and slogan? (Perhaps this is Captian Obvious time... )

I do not actually have a phrase, please note. Wait, how about, "On rest days I cross-train" because it would be a funny inside joke! Um, yeah, maybe not...

Long day, long day in the queue for tomorrow, no FM. Sigh.

Can't give up actin' tough, it's all that I'm made of. Can't scrape together quite enough to ride the bus to the outskirts of the fact that I need love. ~ Neko Case

#73 of 554 Old 10-06-2010, 11:11 PM
bec

Penelope

I'm up for a shirt, just not filled with inspiration right now.

Got hammered with the first tri-class swim. Phew! Glad that's done. 1000 yards of Holy Crap!

I'm having a hard time with a friend right now. It's too much back story to really get into it here. But, I'm feeling my generosity is being taken advantage of, and that she's not respecting my schedule (I watch her daughter before and after school, and do a LOT with her, including all of her homework). I love this girl like my own child, though, and know that she could easily fall through the cracks if I wasn't there. Anyway, it is starting to come to a head, and I expressed some of my frustration with my friend, and now she wants to talk. That's fine, and it will be better afterwards, but this kind of conflict really fills me with anxiety. I hate doing it.

On the opposite side of this friend issue, I have my other friend who is giving me a day early birthday treat tomorrow! We are leaving the kids with her husband (who has off in the morning tomorrow), and she's taking me to a fabulous pancake house for breakfast. Then, she's taking my kids for the entire day (they have off of school tomorrow and Friday)!!! An entire day to myself! We'll see what weather is like as to whether it is going to be a run or a bike tomorrow!

Mama to: Katie, Emily , and Abby
Not perfect, Just amazing!
#74 of 554 Old 10-06-2010, 11:17 PM

omg, mommajb, I think Flash was also my Dad's basset's name. He died when a tree fell on him. Poor old fella.

poppy,

"
not perfect
just amazing

run, dingo
"

or some such...

penelope, yes, Captain Obvious.
#75 of 554 Old 10-06-2010, 11:24 PM

I am soooo not the creative one for ideas, but I'm happy to shoot down or applaud others' ideas.

lofty~Pfft on that insurance company. That stinks. I've been fortunate that every time I've been in an accident, the other person's insurance company has been great.

The 'rents are on their way in the morning. I tried to talk them into going to breakfast with us (and paying ) before they leave, but they want to "beat traffic" out of town. They crack me up...they've driven over 5000 miles across the country the past few weeks, but they don't want to drive in Denver because it's too confusing and too much traffic. We had a really nice day with them today. We took DS to the aquarium this morning, and then while he was in school this afternoon, they took me to the grocery store and filled up my gas tank.

And now, back to normality, studying and more studying...

surf.gif bikenew.gif jog.gif Wait...I signed up to DO an Ironman??? I thought I was signing up to go SEE Ironman! nut.gif

#76 of 554 Old 10-06-2010, 11:36 PM

Penelope--I love the slogan! My DH will like it, too.

Mommajb--I'm glad you're sticking with us, even though you're feeling wiped.

I saw my doctor two days ago for my yearly physical, and asked him to check my iron levels when he ran the bloodwork. We then had a conversation that went something like this:
DR: Do you think you're anemic?
ME: I think it's possible, based on my energy levels. And, if that is the cause, it's easy for me to fix if I know it for certain.
DR: So you're feeling a lot of fatigue?
ME: Well, it's not a debilitating level, but I just always feel like I could take a nap.
DR: I feel like I could use a nap, myself.
ME: Ah, so maybe my problem is just "being an adult."
DR: I'll run your iron levels, just in case.

Okay, no real point to that story. I just like my doctor, although I was ambivalent toward him at first.

Poppywise--Thanks so much for taking on the task of designing tee shirts! They'll be amazing! And perfect!

kerc--Congrats on kicking the Diet Coke (or, as my brother and sister-in-law call it, DC) habit. I'm on and off caffeine from time to time, and even though I know I feel better when I'm off, I still keep going back to it.

loftmama--I'm so sorry about your accident and the angst of the insurance issue. You're a good person to worry so much about this kid.

Runningmommy--Holy cow, you're fast!

JayGee--I'm glad the taping helped. Times when I've had an expert tape me, it's made a huge difference in how my legs feel.

tjsmama--I'm sorry about the ding on the dosing test, but glad you'll be able to retake it. You are totally rocking the nursing classes!

I'm going to stay off of my legs until Tuesday, then start thinking about running again, and hope my calf has fixed itself. I don't want to miss the last of the good outdoor running weather here in New England!

Poison ivy is getting better; I'm past the painfully itchy stage and well into the reptilian peeling phase. Looks like I'm wearing my leather gloves to church again this Sunday, so nobody is afraid to touch me during the benediction.

I went apple picking with DS's preschool class and it was good. DS has some little friends and the kids were nice. I did end up talking to some of the other cliquey moms, and of course they were perfectly cordial and willing to make small talk about town soccer, the orchard, and the abysmal lack of trash bags anywhere in town ever since we went to a pay-by-the-bag system at our dump. Not exactly soul-bearing bonding, but I'll take small talk as a start.

Enjoy the weekend! When we went to the curriculum night for DD's first grade class, we saw that she's keeping a diary, with the writing prompt "What did you do this weekend?" every Monday. Now I'm feeling the pressure to do something super-fun every weekend so she'll have something to write about. Last weekend we took the kids to the roller rink and put them on skates for the first time ever. Know what she wrote in her diary?

"This weekend my dad painted the basement."

Which is, first of all, boring. And, second of all, inaccurate. It should have read:

"This weekend my MOM painted the basement while my dad, at mom's advice, to keep him from plugging us into the TV all day, played Rock Band with me and my brother. Until he got tired of our fighting and sent us to our bedrooms, complaining to my mom how hard it is to keep two kids occupied for an hour and a half without a fight breaking out. And now my mom's tongue needs several stitches because she bit it so hard at hearing this earth-shattering news from the guy who is NOT home every day with the kids."

Maybe I'm overestimating the writing expectations for a first-grade class? I'll edit it for her when the book comes home at the end of the year.

Anyway, I need to figure out something interesting to do, and then brainwash DD into actually writing the interesting thing in her diary. Because I'm totally THAT mom.

Keep running, runners! Send some energy this way!
#77 of 554 Old 10-06-2010, 11:49 PM

keep 'em coming, ladies....

i am hoping for some visual suggestions as well...which is how the last shirt came together (i think it was Plady's 'evolution of man' idea)

#78 of 554 Old 10-07-2010, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLaLaLa View Post
Know what she wrote in her diary?

"This weekend my dad painted the basement."

Which is, first of all, boring. And, second of all, inaccurate. It should have read:

"This weekend my MOM painted the basement while my dad, at mom's advice, to keep him from plugging us into the TV all day, played Rock Band with me and my brother. Until he got tired of our fighting and sent us to our bedrooms, complaining to my mom how hard it is to keep two kids occupied for an hour and a half without a fight breaking out. And now my mom's tongue needs several stitches because she bit it so hard at hearing this earth-shattering news from the guy who is NOT home every day with the kids."

Maybe I'm overestimating the writing expectations for a first-grade class? I'll edit it for her when the book comes home at the end of the year.

Did 4.5 with J in the stroller while R was at kindergarten today. I'd originally planned 3, but it was finally in the 60s and beautiful, so I did a longer route. I thought it would be 4, but it turned out to be longer. And I walked a part because although I knew it was bumpy, I didn't remember that section being *that* bumpy. All in all a good run.

Need to grade, so to those needing mojo or support, and to everyone who's getting it done (running, grading, whatever).

Lisa  caffix.gif and her wonderful girls: R (9) violin.gif &  J (3-3/4) coolshine.gif 
#79 of 554 Old 10-07-2010, 01:31 AM

jaygee - hooray for simple taping! I hope it continues to work!

bec - enjoy your day! How exciting!

kerc - for kicking the DC to the curb. I know how hard that is.

lala -

I am just about the least creative person on earth so I got 'nuthin for shirts. It's physically painful for me to use the right side of my brain so I tend to avoid it at all costs.

Had kid dentist checkups today, and would ya know, neither one of them needs a single thing done. (!) I had begun to suspect that the ped. dentist they've always gone to was, um, a bit overzealous in the amount of work he was doing. Every.single.time we went there somebody needed $800 (with insurance!) worth of work. Every single time without fail. So I took them to my dentist and it's SO nice to have an easy visit where I don't have to fork over big $$$, but I also feel really bad for taking them to the ped. dentist for so long. I'm having major mommy guilt over all the work they've had done and wondering exactly how much of it they actually needed.
#80 of 554 Old 10-07-2010, 07:26 AM

Lala ~ You crack me up!

cfg ~ seriously? That's ridiculous . Sounds like your dentist needs to be reported to the licensing board or something.

Penelope ~ I like your shirt slogan too !

poppy ~ thanks for spearheading the shirts again. What happened to that great dingo art we were throwing around a few months ago?

Well, after almost 3 weeks of no activity, my real estate agent called last night and wants to show the house today at 11:00am. Luckily, I spent all day yesterday cleaning, so all I need to do this morning is make beds and run the vacuum. Then I'm off to the Y for Power Pump and a short run to test out the tape job on my leg.

DH comes home tonight for a long weekend too !

#81 of 554 Old 10-07-2010, 10:13 AM

I like the crosstraining slogan, too!

Dingos, I am so sick of cleaning. Maybe I would feel better if I actually got things done, instead of getting most of something cleaned and then having to stop. When I get back to it, there is more to do! Vicious cycle.

Beautiful weather here, although a tiny bit warm for me. I hope to get a run in tonight.
#82 of 554 Old 10-07-2010, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLaLaLa View Post
It should have read:

Ahhhh weekend journals! DD did that last year and in 1st grade and I was really sorry that they don't do it now in 3rd. I used to go in and help out on Mondays so I could watch that process and remind her of the fun things she did
But maybe you should keep one too and then you and dd can compare them at the end of the year. Now that I see how different my recollections of my childhood were from my brother's or my mom's I think it would be fascinating to have side by side accounts to look at.

Poppy, what about some super retro looking silhouette running (you know, arms up to greet the dawn) into a big cheesy 70's rainbow? Although I suppose the colors would require silkscreening or something that makes it more demanding and $$$ than one color (obviously I do not know anything about the making of a shirt process, those other shirts must need something like that too right?). But that image with the x-training slogan just reminds me of an early tampon ad and that makes me laugh.

A little bit grasshopper a little bit ant   energy.gifom.gif

#83 of 554 Old 10-07-2010, 12:11 PM

plady!

what I can imagine is that same rainbow-y woman having only one shoe on - which would be a) not perfect B) because we would not even only being able to locate one shoe stop us from getting our much-needed run in and c) a wink to our barefoot runners!

as for the last art i did, i think there are too many colors in there. i can certainly find a digital printer (a la, a print your kid's photo on your t-shirt place) but i would like to do screenprint and to keep costs down, i need to probably make it 2 color art. i can always revisit the artwork - i would need to make her be more dingo and less ms. fox

#84 of 554 Old 10-07-2010, 12:19 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommajb View Post
I am beat. just plain worn out. tired. And making so many excuses as to why I am not doing more to accomplish what I need to do (for myself).
Mommajb I'm going to second the suggestion of low iron levels. How about just trying a molasses supplement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
Dingos, I am so sick of cleaning. Maybe I would feel better if I actually got things done, instead of getting most of something cleaned and then having to stop. When I get back to it, there is more to do! Vicious cycle.
I have used in the past the Motivated Moms calendar for cleaning. It has a little checkoff for each day of tasks you "should" do. I do about 60% of them, but I'm a checklist girl and it totally helps me. We just printed the rest of the year's calendars this week. I don't do all the stuff on the schedule and I have no idea why they do meal planning on monday (I do mine on Sunday usually)....but it gets me started and organized.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGee View Post
Well, after almost 3 weeks of no activity, my real estate agent called last night and wants to show the house today at 11:00am.!
Great! I hope they adore it.

T Shirts:

I'll chime in to say I don't love the cross training shirt logo. I think it is funny, but I just won't wear a shirt like that (and hence won't buy one if we go that route). But I'm my own person and I'm happy to sit it out if everyone else loves it.

I said this before and I'll say it again: I think the person doing the ordering/shipping/organizing should get their shirt for free. The last time poppy did it (I think) and I think she ended up paying a few $$ of her own money to make it all come together. It's a big job and IMO each person buying a shirt could contribute 2 bucks to making it come off. If shirts are 25 bucks then we would need 12 people to basically pay 2 bucks each to make it happen. Any extra $$ leftover could be donated someplace.

I'm also in a keep it simple kind of mind. Shipping can be a nightmare. How much does a tshirt weigh? Would it be a lot more for people to pay for the one-cost priority envelopes? That way since most of us live in the US we could simply pay one time up front - x dollars for a t shirt + y dollars for organizer's tshirt + z dollars for shipping. Again, I don't know what a t shirt costs and once we move beyond 30 bucks then I get cheap and start to take a second look at the cost of the product.

Kristin -- mom of Erin (11/5/02) and Leah (9/29/05)
#85 of 554 Old 10-07-2010, 12:28 PM

Also throwing in my two cents against the cross-training idea. Not that I don't like it, more because it's not something that's applicable to my life at this point.

#86 of 554 Old 10-07-2010, 01:33 PM

Does foam rolling make anyone else want to cry and/or throw up?

OMG, its like childbirth but without the hormones! Ok, so I havent rolled in years and started yesterday at the gym, only to realize that I need to do it at home where I can moan loudly and occasionally yell or scream or shriek.

The leg with the injur[ies] is actually better than the other one, which is the one I am concentrating on as I developed, yes, that's right, a NEW INJURY yesterday, from, uh, huh, doing NOTHING. It seems I have IT bursitis starting on my left hip now, which started out of no where in the morning and hurts so bad to walk I want to cry all day but dont Really, stick a fork in me (and dh, come home! ) 'cause I need to cry and be held. Anyhoo, now I am working zealously to stretch my IT band and roll it on the left side and mary does it hurt. I cant yet make it all the way down my leg (Im talking s...l...o..w rolling) because I get too winded and slightly nauseus.

No personals b/c I just cant today

for us all

mom to  dd1 (11) hearts.gif,  ds (9)bikenew.gif,  dd2 (6) dust.gif  , Daisy (4) dog2.gif
#87 of 554 Old 10-07-2010, 02:03 PM

Blech, had to quit my run 3 minutes in because of GI instability. Thought I could make it back to car and home but no. TG for trail running. <--pretend the chair is a bush

I like the cross-training thing but yeah, it's hardly applicable here either. I'd love a new look for the old "Mama needs a run". Now that's applicable!

A little bit grasshopper a little bit ant   energy.gifom.gif

#88 of 554 Old 10-07-2010, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plady View Post
Blech, had to quit my run 3 minutes in because of GI instability. Thought I could make it back to car and home but no. TG for trail running. <--pretend the chair is a bush

I like the cross-training thing but yeah, it's hardly applicable here either. I'd love a new look for the old "Mama needs a run". Now that's applicable!
Sorry your run was cut short. And as I think more about it, the cross-training quote probably isn't right either. I Mama Needs a Run. It's always been my favorite quote. In fact, I used to call up our sitter who lived next door and just say, "Kelsey, Mama needs a run!" And she'd be over in about 2 minutes .

Alright, maybe TMI here, but does anyone else have a rectocele? A bit of my uterus prolapses into my rectum and causes the most uncomfortable sensation. Anyone? So darned uncomfy .

Good Power Pump today. Leg still feels good with the tape .

#89 of 554 Old 10-07-2010, 02:44 PM

I will do a couple of pieces of art and put it up to a vote. As for the cross-training quote, I love it but mostly because it sounds so hard core! Not so much the part (although I love that part too)

Alrightly...the quotes/taglines are actually the easy part! I need to work on some art, probably tomorrow.

Do we want a race list on the back? It's cheaper to leave the back blank...just FYI.

Thanks Kerc for putting the coordination thing forward. I so appreciate the thought. If I do this right, I should not put any of my money to make it happen...just poor calculating on my part last time. Agreed the shipping thing is the biggest nightmare but since I can click-and-ship, I usually just tack on the $4.95 to each person's total and that should cover it.

Back to work....will be lurking to see more responses/ideas/etc - thanks!

#90 of 554 Old 10-07-2010, 03:28 PM

Thanks, Kerc. I am looking at that website now. There was another one that I had printed off and was nice, but... I think I just occasionally get off track and it takes me a bit to get back to the grind.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page