Postpartum Weight Loss- December. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 77 Old 12-01-2010, 05:49 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
cold.gifcold.gifcold.gif
Could it be? Is it really DECEMBER?! Lets all get an early start on our new years resolutions to be healthy, lets focus on getting healthier and losing weight BEFORE the new year! Lets fight those holiday temptations and stick with our goals!

We've gotten a lot of new ladies this month, lets all help keep each other accountable as we reach our goals! We love to see progress pictures, so don't be afraid to share, this is a no judgment zone!

This is our official accountability thread!
If you want to be added to the roll, let me know your info and I will get you listed. And of course, let me know any changes you want made to your listing by posting in bold. We want to share your success with you!
If you have any links to tips, recipes or exercise you want to share, I will post that too.

Original Thread
Link to last month's thread.

Current Hot Mama's-
Amandamanda- Current Weight- 139lbs, Goal Weight- 130lbs, Total Lost- 61lbs!
Nola79- Current Weight- 134lbs, Goal Weight- 130lbs, Total Lost- 41lbs!
AnnieMac- Current Weight- 110.5lbs, Goal Weight- 100lbs, Total Lost- 31lbs!
Kitteh- Current Weight- 127lbs, Goal Weight- 116lbs, Total Lost- 27lbs!
Mandica- Current Weight- 135.4lbs, Goal Weight- 134lbs, Total Lost-67lbs!
Pacificbliss- Current Weight- 182lbs, Goal Weight- 175lbs, Total Lost- 12lbs!
Carley- Current Weight- 130lbs, Goal Weight- 130lbs, Total Lost- 26lbs!
Mamacatsbaby-Current Weight- 185lbs, Goal Weight- 140lbs, Total Lost- 10lbs!
SpuglyRoo- Current Weight- 140lbs, Goal Weight- 125lbs, Total Lost- 43lbs!
Tracymom1- Current Weight- 127lbs, Goal Weight- 115lbs, Total Lost- 23lbs!
Lovemore- Current Weight- 124lbs, Goal Weight- 115lbs, Total Lost-31lbs!
Decafmom-Current Weight- 122lbs, Goal Weight- 110lbs, Total Lost- 29.5lbs!
Loveneverfails-Current Weight- 162lbs, Goal Weight- 160lbs, Total Lost-10lbs!
Hannah32- Current Weight- 178lbs, Goal Weight- 150lbs, Total Lost- 27lbs!
Sosurreal09- Current Weight- 163.3lbs, Goal Weight- 140lbs, Total Lost- 75lbs!
Fruitful4him- Current Weight- 199lbs, Goal Weight- 160lbs, Total Lost- 48lbs!
P.J.- Current Weight- 155lbs, Goal Weight- 125lbs, Total Lost- 22lbs!
Sunsetdancer- Current Weight- 233lbs, Goal Weight- 153lbs, Total Lost-
JAntoinette- Current Weight- 145lbs, Goal Weight- 132lbs, Total Lost-
Theoldmommers- Current Weight- 129lbs, Goal Weight- 115lbs, Total Lost- 38lbs!
Ihugtrees- Current Weight- 165lbs, Goal Weight- 130lbs, Total Lost-
Gobecgo- Current Weight- 211lbs, Goal Weight- 175lbs, Total Lost- 20lbs!
Geigerin- Current Weight- 208lbs, Goal Weight- 140lbs, Total Lost-
Mammab21- Current Weight- 160lbs, Goal Weight- 130lbs, Total Lost-
MamitaM- Current Weight- 121lbs, Goal Weight- 125lbs, Total Lost- 39lbs!
Jess_paez- Current Weight- 181lbs, Goal Weight- 150lbs, Total Lost- 23lbs!
Maciascl- Current Weight- 167.5lbs, Goal Weight- 125lbs, Total Lost- 6lbs!
Aphel- Current Weight- 165lbs, Goal Weight- 140lbs, Total Lost- 5lbs!
RaeRae91-Current Weight- 145lbs, Goal Weight- 130lbs, Total Lost- 28lbs!
OneWithTwo- Current Weight- 200lbs, Goal Weight- 150lbs, Total Lost-
Chloe'sMama- Current Weight- 145lbs, Goal Weight- 135lbs, Total Lost- 20lbs!
Amy@STL- Current Weight-184lbs, Goal Weight- 140lbs, Total Lost-
CherryBomb- Current Weight- 238lbs, Goal Weight- 175lbs, Total Lost- 27lbs!
KittyWitty- Current Weight- 149lbs, Goal Weight- 125lbs, Total Lost- 20lbs!
Laylasmomplus1- Current Weight- 252lbs, Goal Weight- 205lbs, Total Lost
Poorlittlefish- Current Weight- 162lbs, Goal Weight- 150lbs, Total Lost- 5lbs!

"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes." -Harold B. Lee
#2 of 77 Old 12-01-2010, 09:06 AM

Just to get the ball rolling I'm committing to getting to 125lbs by Christmas (-6lbs).  I've got the new WW plan working for me (hopefully!).  I've let things slide for over a week now and I've paid the price with some gain.  I started to fall into old patterns of poor eating followed by 11th hour dieting to get a loss for the week.  This was getting me into some deprivation induced binging (nothing hard core, but still).

So, I'm going to stick to my points and get all my healthy eating foods in.  I shouldn't need the extra points, but I'll see how this first week goes.  I'm going to get some form of exercise in every day and drink at least 8 glasses of water.  I'm hoping to get out to some Zumba classes between now and then.  That should be fun!

I've got DS's birthday this weekend.  I've already tracked some pizza, pretzels and a cupcake for that day and I've looked up a points friendly meal that the restaurant we're meeting family for brunch.

These are my pre New Year's resolutions.  What are yours?

Jezza, wife to T, oldmommers to E (7), A (4mos.) and three kitties
#3 of 77 Old 12-01-2010, 09:10 AM

Ugh, going in the wrong direction here.  Just weighed at 142.5.  I think that my passive attitude of just not wanting to gain anything over the holidays really hurt me last month so instead I'm going to switch gears and have an intense goal of losing those 3 lbs I gained again and losing another 2 lbs on top of that.  I know I can do it.  Water, Exercise, and Moderation.  Someone suggested freezing the goodies I've been baking which is a great idea (sorry, only have a minute so I can't check who it was! but thank you!).  I will eat cookies frozen (yeah, I'm weird) but since I will forget (very absentminded) that they are in there I'll eat less of them.  Also, I think I have to go back to weighing every day.  It was making me more conscious of my choices.  So, that's my December plan.

Hey, Babe  +  Me  =  Little Man 07-27-08  &  the Storm Sprite 07-11-10  computergeek2.gif    
#4 of 77 Old 12-01-2010, 09:21 AM

I cannot believe it is already December! My baby will be 1 at the end of next month!!

#5 of 77 Old 12-01-2010, 02:09 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Stuck at 184! Just joined weight watchers though. Come on December! I must safely navigate the holidays and DS 4th birthday!

#6 of 77 Old 12-02-2010, 08:16 AM

I'm on day 2 of being at 165.6!

Thank God, it's finally dropping off.  Thank you, God.  It will drop tomorrow or the day after, and I might be under 165 soon!!  bouncy.gif

Catholic wife in love.gifwith my husband, mom to superhero.gifx5,  babygirl.gifx2, angel1.gifx6. Birther of babes, baker of bread, and connoisseur of human folly. WINNER OF THE SILVER BIRTH STOOL, APRIL 2010 DDC! Happily hospital birthing with my BFF, Epidural Man.
#7 of 77 Old 12-02-2010, 09:38 AM - Thread Starter

I was 139.2 this morning. GRR. I wish my body would make up its mind. I'm quite happy with not seeing the 140's, but I'd like to see more of a mid 130 range haha.

"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes." -Harold B. Lee
#8 of 77 Old 12-02-2010, 11:53 AM

It is still too soon to update. I am not sure I believe it but I saw 181 on the scale this morning. Now, I got up, peed, took a shower and weighed naked before I even had coffee but that is what I saw. I would love to see a 17something early next week.

#9 of 77 Old 12-03-2010, 06:06 AM

New here!

I'm at my all time high (except right before I delivered this baby girl) of 252.3... Ugh, that hurts to type! Oh well, at least I'm here right?! 

I was 205 when I got married and that's my goal for now. Once I get there I'll reevaluate. Starting WW this week and forcing myself to go out and excessive with the family this weekend. I have an 18 month old and an 8 week old. My husband doesn't get home until after dark so I can't go out then (not the greatest neighborhood). 

#10 of 77 Old 12-03-2010, 06:50 AM

So my WW weigh in was last night!! YAYY I did Good!! Weighed in at 139.8!! another 2lbs lost!! Thats 8lbs in 4 weeks. I'm loving it, feeling great.

#11 of 77 Old 12-03-2010, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandica View Post

So my WW weigh in was last night!! YAYY I did Good!! Weighed in at 139.8!! another 2lbs lost!! Thats 8lbs in 4 weeks. I'm loving it, feeling great.

Awesome! It sounds like WW is really working for you, you're on a roll now!

#12 of 77 Old 12-03-2010, 11:02 AM

I've been MIA from MDC for awhile,I'm glad  to be back and see all of you again! Nice weight losses! 

My son made me hit post before I was ready,so I'm back!

I've lost more weight! Um....I'm actually below my goal weight! I'd wanted to be 125 pounds and I'm now at 121 pounds! I'm totally shocked by this since I haven't started to exercise yet. All I do is breastfeed.

I have some questions about this weight loss and breast feeding hopefully someone can answer them. I don't mind if I lose more weight,as long as I don't lose to much to fast and become unhealthy. Since I haven't been trying to lose weight and I only breastfeed will I keep losing and eventually become underweight? I don't eat the most well balanced diet,but I do put in an effort to eat more veggies and fruits each day and I drink my milk (whole milk b/c I get it for free) and I have the occasional junk food. For my height it should said the lowest I should weigh is 101 I think,though for me that seems way to low. For the last 8-10 years I've weighted between 135-138 pounds.

My goals are to drink a green smoothie each day and to add some veggies to my jarred/canned pasta sauce when I have pasta! I really don't eat the veggies that I should,but love pasta and it's super easy and tasty to ads veggies to sauce. I just got a new blender and love it!!! I think making a nice Green smoothie each day will be easy and it's fun too!

#13 of 77 Old 12-03-2010, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylasmomplus1 View Post

New here!

I'm at my all time high (except right before I delivered this baby girl) of 252.3... Ugh, that hurts to type! Oh well, at least I'm here right?! 

I was 205 when I got married and that's my goal for now. Once I get there I'll reevaluate. Starting WW this week and forcing myself to go out and excessive with the family this weekend. I have an 18 month old and an 8 week old. My husband doesn't get home until after dark so I can't go out then (not the greatest neighborhood). 

Welcome.gif

Quote:

Woohoo! I have almost completed 1 week of weight watchers and am loving it to. Congratulations!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamitaM View Post

I've been MIA from MDC for awhile,I'm glad  to be back and see all of you again! Nice weight losses! 

I've lost more weight! Um....I'm actually below my goal weight! I'd wanted to be 125 pounds and I'm now at 121 pounds! I'm totally shocked by this since I haven't started to exercise yet. All I do is breastfeed.

I have some questions about this weight loss and breast feeding hopefully someone can answer them. I don't mind if I lose more weight,as long as I don't lose to much to fast and become unhealthy. Since I haven't been trying to lose weight and I only breastfeed will I keep losing and eventually become underweight? I don't eat the most well balanced diet,but I do put in an effort to eat more veggies and fruits each day and I drink my milk (whole milk b/c I get it for free) and I have the occasional junk food. For my height it should said the lowest I should weigh is 101 I think,though for me that seems way to low. For the last 8-10 years I've weighted between 135-138 pounds.

My goals are to drink a green smoothie each day and to add some veggies to my jarred/canned pasta sauce when I have pasta! I really don't eat the veggies that I should,but love pasta and it's super easy and tasty to ads veggies to sauce. I just got a new blender and love it!!! I think making a nice Green smoothie each day will be easy and it's fun too!

Welcome.gif back!!!

I would just keep tracking your weight and consider a possible thyroid issue if you keep dropping and get close to being underweight. Congrats on the weight loss! Hopefully someone will have some better advice for you. I have never been in danger of becoming underweight :)

#14 of 77 Old 12-04-2010, 09:00 AM

Quote:

You may continue to lose while nursing but by the time your little one starts eating some solids and nursing a bit less you will likely stop loseing. If the weight is coming of rapidly I would be a bit concerned that there could be a hormone imbalance as well. Have you ever had thyroid issues? My thyroid gets really out of wack post partum.

I am at 167.5 now, down another pound.I'd love to be at 165 by the 1st of the year, but I am not holding my breath. I'll be happy just to not gain over the holidays. 

I am doing good with my stretching every evening. My goal is to add atleast 15 minutes of additional exercise a day 4+ days a week. I figure if I start small I'm more likely to actually be able to do it. I also need to drink WATER!!! I am so busy trying  to keep up with my 3 boys that I just forget.

Cheryl, wife to an amazing man, homeschooling SAHM to Gavin 12/03, Rhys 09/06, and Ian Aug 11, 2010.

#15 of 77 Old 12-04-2010, 09:30 AM

I don't think it's my thyroid. I was normally between 135-138 before my pregnancy,but I was very sick during the 1st trimester and when I learned I was pregnant I weighed 122. So maybe the weight loss isn't that much,like maybe my new weight is going to be around 120. I feel fine! I have enough energy to do what I need to do and I don't feel weak or anything like that. I'm watching him nurse right now...it's just so amazing!

Drinking water is a very good goal that we should all have! I have days where I don't drink enough water at all. I think i just get lazy or I want something with flavor. I use to flavor my water with lemon but when I was pregnant it made me sick. I find that I'll drink more water if I grab a BIG glass and have it while I nurse my son. I'll leave the glass in the fridge for when I want more. It somehow helps me drink it in the middle of the night if I don't have t o poor a new glass of water.

#16 of 77 Old 12-05-2010, 12:30 PM

I also can hardly believe we are in the month of December. I had wanted to be below 200 by the end of the year and I am...and hopefully the scale will keep moving in the correct direction if I stay consistant with Weight Watchers.I had been having good 2 lb losses each week at least but only lost .8 last week which had me disapointed. I know that is still a loss and that it is within the guidelines recommended, but it is still hard when I am being so consistant with the plan. My hormones are just all over the place and I think that is messing with some of the weight loss. For the past month and a half at least ...every two weeks I spot for up to a week. Not fun. I guess I should be thankful to see weight loss regardless in light of that, lol. And honestly, even if I plateaued, I am pleased with the progress so far and I feel much happier and healthier eating within the guidelines of the Weight Watchers plan. The new plan changes have me a bit anxious but I vowed to give it a fair shake and am working the new plan faithfully. Not much difference in my daily eating habits ...I am just more nervous, lol. It is good to read of everyone's successes and welcome to the new members. NAK here but wanted to pop in and update.

Mama to my tribe
#17 of 77 Old 12-05-2010, 06:22 PM

I've never done WW myself,but I think it's a great plan b/c it isn't really a diet,but a total lifestyle change.

I'm so happy to see such a positive star for this month.

#18 of 77 Old 12-07-2010, 06:42 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylasmomplus1 View Post

New here!

Welcome. Good luck with weight watchers! My youngest are just barely 23 months apart, so I slightly know how it is to have two close in age. Just focus on your eating right now, and you will figure the rest out along the way!  Any step towards being healthy is a step in the right direction, you are making great choices!

Quote:

AWESOME AWESOME!!! You are inspiring me mandica! 8lbs in 4 weeks, how wonderful! I wish I was having that much success these days, I am so happy for you!

Quote:

You know, at first I was personally worried about the same things. I was 220 when I delivered my son, 212 a week later, and 195 at 6 weeks pp. So I lost about the normal 25lbs of baby/fluid/placenta/blood/fat, in the first 6 weeks. I thought the rest would be a struggle, but then before I knew it, I got down to 150 before he was even 6 months old. I was starting to think that maybe it was coming off too fast, etc. Well, I am biting my tongue now, because I am stuck at around 139, and have lost about 10lbs total in the past 4 months. So I think that as long as you are being healthy about it, your body is just getting you to where you should be, and then it will start to level off. How old is your baby? Once I started introducing solids, I noticed the weight loss start to slow down. Just focus on setting good goals to be healthy, rather than to lose, and then if you notice yourself starting to lose too much, you can reevaluate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maciascl View Post

I am at 167.5 now, down another pound.I'd love to be at 165 by the 1st of the year, but I am not holding my breath. I'll be happy just to not gain over the holidays. 

I am doing good with my stretching every evening. My goal is to add atleast 15 minutes of additional exercise a day 4+ days a week. I figure if I start small I'm more likely to actually be able to do it. I also need to drink WATER!!! I am so busy trying  to keep up with my 3 boys that I just forget.

You can do it!!

OKAY LADIES, time for a picture post. Okay two picture posts...

(side note: i guess we can post pictures here without links now? COOL!)

weight1.jpg

139.4 on a regular scale!! I know, I have been in the 138's on the wiifit, but this is a huge accomplishment, because this scale always tells me I am 2lbs heavier than the wiifit does. It may have something to do with the fact that I weigh on this bathroom scale fully dressed, and on the wiifit completely naked, but still.. haha. So yeah, I have been seeing anywhere from 140 to 141.5 on this scale, and it has been depressing me, because I feel like I have made such progress on the wiifit. So it was a nice surprise to see a number in the 130's on my regular scale this morning while completely dressed. Now I feel better about calling it official. Goodbye 140's! I think I will still count my wiifit weigh-ins as my accurate ones, because on there I always weigh in the same exact spot on the tile, completely naked, and select clothing weight of zero pounds. Plus it is what I have been weighing on officially since April, when I started my little journey at 193lbs. So yeah. What did the wiifit say this morning you ask?

Well, I can tell you what it didn't say. It didn't say this.

yikes.jpg

Yeah, yeah. I had to. Its like a trainwreck. I can't stop looking at it. Is something wrong with me?

Side note, I weighed myself for the first time on April 7th, at 5 weeks postpartum. Since Today is December 7th, this makes it exactly 8 months!

8 months later (meaning today!) it told me this..

weight2.jpg

55lbs lost in 8 months. I couldn't be happier.

(well thats a lie. i'll be happer when it is 63lbs lost in a year. I'll get there, just wait and see!)

edit: since i am basically sick in the head, i just ahem, went to the bathroom, and decided to weigh myself again and was 138.8 on the bathroom scale haha. yes, there is something wrong with me, i know.

Fruitful4Him likes this.

#19 of 77 Old 12-08-2010, 03:59 PM

Wow Amanda, really just amazing, awesome and inspiring.

I am starting to see some progress now that I am doing WW. Will update stats soon smile.gif

#20 of 77 Old 12-09-2010, 06:49 AM

Can I join? 

I had DD2 on 6/19 and have lost all my babyweight from her but am still holding onto 15lbs from my DD1.  I am doing ediets and it seems to work pretty well with nursing but have been getting off track.  I can be perfect during the week but then the weekend comes and I undo everything that I did all week.  I started the diet at 171, currently weight 165 and am hoping to get to the 150's by Christmas.  That is an aggressive goal but I do want to kick start things.  This will be hard with 2 cookie exchanges this week alone!!  Anyways, my final goal is 150.

Thanks!

#21 of 77 Old 12-09-2010, 07:28 AM

Hello again everyone! Welcome poorlittlefish! So I've been pretty much MIA lately. That's because the scale won't budge, and sometimes it even tells me Im 112, although it goes in between 110 & 112, so I'm going to figure that's water. I just haven't been serious about it. It's like I hit 110, and that was fine -- but it's only fine when I'm fully dressed & not looking at myself :( I've been *reasonably* active. I've walked probably between 3 and 5 times/week. I raked leaves one day, with a 19 pound baby strapped on my back. There's housework, and much of the time, I've got that baby on me, either in the backpack or the snugli. I'm getting stronger, there's no doubt about that. I bought a shelving unit last week. You know, the cheap particle board type that are really heavy. The guy at the store put it in the truck for me and I had no idea how I was going to get it into the house alone. I had visions of opening up the package and carrying it in piece by piece. But I just hefted it up, no problem, brought it inside no problem. 

I've also really been battling the sugar addiction & losing. I have a friend who's been a drinker for a long, long time & in the last few years has decided to quit. I've watched him repeatedly go into rehab, repeatedly come home, have a few good weeks and then start drinking again. And I think to myself, wtf? Why is he doing this to himself? He makes this big effort to not drink, goes through detox, etc, only to come back out and throw away all the work he's done. And then I looked at myself. I know for a fact that if I eat something sugary in the morning, I will feel awful by early afternoon. I will be shaking and weak, likely I will have a panic attack as well. It's not fun. But I do it anyway, even knowing that I'll pay for it later. I know it's not as bad as alcohol, but I realized the behaviours are not that different. So I'll take a page from AA and adopt their "one day at a time" philosophy. Today I'm not eating sugar. No chocolate for me. No jam (I made some delicious jam). No cereal with heaping spoonfuls of white death on it. For now, I'm just going to focus on the refined sugars. I know I should look at getting rid of white bread as well, but while I do this, I'm allowing myself free rein with the bagels. I know they kind of do the same thing to your insulin levels, but...The thing is, sugar and white bread makes me feel so good intially. Really, it feels like I'm doing something great for myself with those initial bites. But it's an illusion, something to do with serotonin, I think. So that's my resolution for the day! Good luck to all of you out there!

#22 of 77 Old 12-09-2010, 12:38 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
May I join? orngbiggrin.gif I weigh 149 right now (20 lost since the day I gave birth) and I would like to weigh between 120-125. That's my usual weight, at least. My goals are not so much weight as energy and muscle tone, though. I feel and look huge. I still look pregnant! I know I'm only 1 month pp, but I would really like to fit in non-maternity clothes. smile.gif

I plan on starting back on light postnatal yoga this week, moving to Kundalini in 2 weeks, getting back into belly dancing, and starting hooping. I'm also thinking about doing the C25K again as I was working on it again when morning sickness stopped me in my tracks. Sounds like a lot, but my kids love doing the exercise videos and hooping with me, so it keeps us from going crazy inside in the winter! I had a "goal" dress but it ended up being backordered then out of stock, so I'm trying to find another reward. I'm eating fairly well-off dairy now and cutting out caffeine because of baby's reflux until we get it figured out. I've been eating a lot of fruit and smoothies but I'm not so good at eating veggies.

That's awesome, Amanda!

MamitaM-after my 1st and 3rd children my weight did the same thing. I actually got quite underweight. My thyroid was fine, too. Maybe some kids are just calorie hogs? lol.gif

AP Mom to 5 knit.gifhomeschool.giftoddler.gif

#23 of 77 Old 12-09-2010, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittywitty View Post

May I join? orngbiggrin.gif I weigh 149 right now (20 lost since the day I gave birth) and I would like to weigh between 120-125. That's my usual weight, at least. My goals are not so much weight as energy and muscle tone, though. I feel and look huge. I still look pregnant! I know I'm only 1 month pp, but I would really like to fit in non-maternity clothes. smile.gif

I plan on starting back on light postnatal yoga this week, moving to Kundalini in 2 weeks, getting back into belly dancing, and starting hooping. I'm also thinking about doing the C25K again as I was working on it again when morning sickness stopped me in my tracks. Sounds like a lot, but my kids love doing the exercise videos and hooping with me, so it keeps us from going crazy inside in the winter! I had a "goal" dress but it ended up being backordered then out of stock, so I'm trying to find another reward. I'm eating fairly well-off dairy now and cutting out caffeine because of baby's reflux until we get it figured out. I've been eating a lot of fruit and smoothies but I'm not so good at eating veggies.

That's awesome, Amanda!

MamitaM-after my 1st and 3rd children my weight did the same thing. I actually got quite underweight. My thyroid was fine, too. Maybe some kids are just calorie hogs? lol.gif

Welcome! Wow your exercise regime sounds like so much fun! Im jelous! Wish we had kundalini classes here. I recently bought a yoga membership at half price, its vinyasa flow. so excited to get a chance to actually go!!

As for me... OMG OMG OMG

WW weigh in tonight... 137! holy crap.

dh calleed me the incredible shrinking mommy machine lol

i feel great!

#24 of 77 Old 12-10-2010, 07:10 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
We have yoga classes here, but I'm doing DVDs since I can't afford the classes. smile.gif I can join dh's work gym for $10 a year so I will be doing that in spring semester when it opens up after break.

Congrats Mandica!

AP Mom to 5 knit.gifhomeschool.giftoddler.gif

#25 of 77 Old 12-11-2010, 09:20 AM - Thread Starter

137.0 today!!!!!

Fruitful4Him likes this.

#26 of 77 Old 12-12-2010, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amandamanda View Post

137.0 today!!!!!

WOW great work! Keep it up!

#27 of 77 Old 12-12-2010, 12:40 PM

Update me!!!

Was so stunned that I went on the scale 3 different times just to verify. 

Fruitful4Him likes this.

Catholic wife in love.gifwith my husband, mom to superhero.gifx5,  babygirl.gifx2, angel1.gifx6. Birther of babes, baker of bread, and connoisseur of human folly. WINNER OF THE SILVER BIRTH STOOL, APRIL 2010 DDC! Happily hospital birthing with my BFF, Epidural Man.
#28 of 77 Old 12-12-2010, 01:51 PM

Go you! energy.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amandamanda View Post

137.0 today!!!!!

Mama to my tribe
#29 of 77 Old 12-13-2010, 07:44 AM

Please update me as well--at my weigh in on Friday I was 162.  Haven't seen that number since 2008 :)

#30 of 77 Old 12-13-2010, 03:47 PM

Please update me to 182 :) Thanks!

So, this is odd. I joined WW and following the points plan have cut calories (of course). I was worried about milk supply but I am making way more milk than DD needs. Would cutting calories make it taste funky? She's almost 7 months and has been getting solid foods for 3 weeks now. Maybe she is getting better at extracting nutrition from solids and eating less. Her nursing sessions are the same in terms of frequency and duration. Anyone else have this experience?

Tags
Health Healing

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page