Dingos Dashing Through the Snow ~ December Running Mamas Thread - Page 9 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#241 of 597 Old 12-12-2010, 05:50 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Jo: wow. Overseas. Big changes. You know you won't have to continue to watch Farve play for the Vikings soon right?   lol.gif

Lofty kiss.gif  Congrats on the job prospect.

Sparkle: I'm *so* not a suede person. Then again, I don't live in the desert southwest either. But don't take my advice: both pair of my leather danskos (brown and black) were in my office on Friday night when I got dressed to go to see the Nutcracker. So I wore my slip on LLBean boots/sorel type boots. With my dress pants. It was either that or running shoes. I also may have safety pinned up the hem of my dress pants. Can you tell how long it has been since I've been someplace nice? lol.gif

Jaygee: New house:  nice. Kids look happy too!

Ya'll I made some serious tasty and seriously beautiful cardamom bread for St Lucia Day (tomorrow).  Mostly I wanted to make the bread and having a deadline is good.

We missed the blizzard. That's good. I had some serious stuff to get done. Most of it is done.

Off to grade some terrible term papers. Terrible. Most of us could have written these babies in about 8th grade. Not as a senior in college. I hope none of them ask me for a recommendation.

Kristin -- mom of Erin (11/5/02) and Leah (9/29/05)
#242 of 597 Old 12-12-2010, 06:33 PM

JayGee, the house is beautiful! I love the angle of the ceiling in the kitchen especially.

Kerc, we had a lovely Lucia day here - it's one of my favorite holidays, and we did our usual home celebration and then a very low-key one at church (and ds did not use his usual Starboy costume but instead dressed as Lucia, kind of martyr lady drag.) It was fun. love.gif

Jo, that sounds like a fabulous opportunity!

I'm not ashamed to admit I am shoe addicted. My kids seem shoe-indifferent, for the most part, although dd had a nice pair of purple suede boots when she was little.

I meant to run, but didn't, so will do it tomorrow before the washer repair guys come. My washing machine has been broken for more than two weeks, and I have so much laundry piled up... here's to hoping they fix it before I have to leave for work.

Can't give up actin' tough, it's all that I'm made of. Can't scrape together quite enough to ride the bus to the outskirts of the fact that I need love. ~ Neko Case

#243 of 597 Old 12-12-2010, 06:50 PM
bec

Jo - That sounds like such a terrifyingly exciting prospect!  I can imagine the mixed feelings (having had them when faced with the possibility of leaving for Kansas City! shy.gif).  Across the ocean simply adds several orders of magnitude!

Sparkle - I like the suede ones.  My 9.5 year old likes to wear boots under a skirt.  It's super cute, and great for winter dress up wear.

JayGee - May this week fly by for you!  How did you rate the pukey cat?

We went to the mall for some shopping (getting near to finishing Christmas), and to see Santa.  Paid way too much for a picture, but it's cute, and they are only young once, right?  Finished shoveling out and decluttering the kids' playroom.  I put my foot down and told them to pick 10 stuffed animals/dolls out each and the rest were being donated.  They had very little problem with it, and I am donating over 160 dolls/stuffed animals to some charity.  And the kids still have a good stash of plush toys (I picked out from the pile some that were sentimental to me and DH, and I also didn't include the super special live in their beds toys they have). 

Mama to: Katie, Emily , and Abby
Not perfect, Just amazing!
#244 of 597 Old 12-12-2010, 07:29 PM - Thread Starter

Ugh, poor DH.  He's been stopped completely on I 70 for 3 1/2 hours now.  Apparently there is an accident, and blizzard conditions, and it's 12 degrees out.  At least he says meowy cat is being quiet.  Luckily, he's got a litterbox in the van, and lots of blankets.  I pray he makes it home tonight.

~~Kristina~~ Mama to DS(10/30/01), DD1(VBAC 3/28/04) and DD2(HBAC 5/21/06)
#245 of 597 Old 12-12-2010, 07:47 PM

Hey DIngos!

I'm kind of caught up, it's been a long time since I've felt current around here though :( 

Jo - Cool! I hope they don't screw you guys around.  It could be so amazing.

JG- Beautiful house!  And so finished! - Just read about your poor DH!  I hope he can stay warm until he can get moving again!

Penelope - Wow, is everyone's sense that he's guilty?  No innocent until proven guilty vibes from fellow students?  Wow though, a lot to process for everyone.

Lofty - I guess I didn't go back far enough, job offer?

Nic - Hmmmm, a Vineyard triathlon?  That sounds very enticing!  September?   I know a small-island race director here though and I'm not sure he'd recommend quitting your day jobs.

Bec - That's a lot of toys!  I'd like to clear out some space too but I have trouble finding charities that will accept used toys that aren't in absolutely pristine condition.

Sparkle - I can only very rarely bring myself to pay retail for kids shoes but I douse any guilt by letting them pick anything that fits at a thrift store.  So, we've had lots of sparkly, licensed, and pink shoes that never-in-a-million-years would I have bought new but which they've loved.  That said I like the purple ones too :p, glad your ds is feeling better, asthma is scary - whichever side you're looking at it from.

Real - What an ordeal!  Lights and diaper bag both.  I hope your dh has some sort of epiphany that it doesn't have to be so hard all the time.

So I haven't had any good FM in a few days but I did host a nice party here last night.  The house is masquerading as a grown-ups' dwelling with rugs covering the plywood subfloor.  It was actually really nice to see how it functioned as a party place, we had 13 people for dinner and everything flowed very nicely.  I'd love to do more entertaining but after Christmas it'll be time to pull up the rugs again and get back to work. 

Last night Alison head-butted the side of my leg while I was washing dishes and she must have hit a nerve because first it cramped up and now, almost 24 hours later, it's still incredibly sore, limping around sore.  How nuts is that? :dizzy  However, I've got to get some exercise so I may try for a double header tomorrow.

Night ladies!

A little bit grasshopper a little bit ant   energy.gifom.gif

#246 of 597 Old 12-12-2010, 08:39 PM

Jo: Wow!  That would be exciting (and scary)!  And I know someone in the area looking for a homestead.... winky.gif

Lofty:  The lease paperwork is being drafted by a lawyer.  We are hoping to start moving there this week.  Closing on our house before the 28th.

JayGee:  The house is beautiful!!!!  What city are you in?  Good luck with DH's travels too.

Plady: I hope your leg feels better.  Sending a little Reiki before bed to you. 

I helped DH dig us out a little today - we got about 10" of snow and haven't left the house since yesterday morning.  Actually I quite liked it.  I got some projects done, caught up on laundry, made really big comforting meals, and generally feel like I'm in a good place.  I probably needed a recharge before we kick it in high gear for the moving that's coming up soon.

Jen - Mama to V (b. 2-18-09) and AJ (b. 10-9-11) Wife to DH

#247 of 597 Old 12-13-2010, 12:48 AM

jo~Wow, Dubai! That would be scary, yet incredibly interesting.

jaygee~Love the house pics. I can't believe it's done already! Wasn't it just yesterday that your DH got the job offer? And I still can't believe you guys didn't pick Colorado. winky.gif I'll get over it eventually, I suppose. orngtongue.gif

sparkle~Agree w/everyone else. *I* like the second pair better, but for an 8 yo girl, definitely the suede colored ones!

It's late and I'm sleeping.gif, so I'll have to wait on more personals.

Today's recap: Run. Attempted/failed nap. Zoo lights. Paper writing.

Since XH ended up being gone all weekend, I didn't get to go for my trail run this morning. Instead, I got to push the stroller for 8 miles, yippee! rolleyes.gif It actually wasn't too bad, and I had a pretty smoking pace for a "long" run pushing the stroller! I tried to convince DS (he, of the "I'm tired, Mommy" every 3 seconds ALL DAY LONG banghead.gif) to take a nap this afternoon, in anticipation of going to Zoo Lights tonight, but no such luck. He did pretty well at the zoo, though. It was a nice night, even though the friend who was supposed to meet us there had to back out.

And now, may I rant for just a moment (kind of along the line's of kerc's terrible term papers)? How on earth do you get into an uber-competitive nursing program with the writing skills of a monkey?! We have a group paper for my research class that's due this week. It was supposed to be myself and one other girl, who is very much like me (good writer, control freak, perfectionist redface.gif). Well, she kind of got talked into letting two people in her clinical group into our group, and they have not been much help. They each had 1-2 pages to write, that was it. I took the intro and the editing/format, and the other (good) girl took the meat of the paper and the table (also a significant portion). So, really, they didn't have to do much at all. The crappy girl completely missed her deadline to get her section of the paper to me (and if I hadn't emailed her politely to inquire about its status, who knows when she might have gotten it done). The crappy guy cannot write. At all. I rewrote at least half of his section. Mostly for clarity, because it just plain didn't make sense. On top of it, neither one of them knows how to cite references correctly, so I spent a good hour looking though their articles, trying to find the quotations they used so I could put the page numbers in. Sigh. It took me 5 hours to write my section and edit. At least four of that was editing. Of course, that's why the good girl and I took the parts we did, so our control freak selves could make sure that it got done right. bag.gif

And now, I am going to bed. Night, all!

Gaye, single mama to Tyler (5/06) and Baxter the labradoodle
surf.gif bikenew.gif jog.gif Wait...I signed up to DO an Ironman??? I thought I was signing up to go SEE Ironman! nut.gif

#248 of 597 Old 12-13-2010, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickarolaberry View PostShould I or shouldn't I (enter the lottery for NYC Marathon?!)?  It's a whopping $196 if I get in. yikes2.gif  Or go for Marine Corps?

Or not. Hmm.

How cool is it that you are saying this? Just even considering it all? I luxlove.gif and bow.gif the amazing athlete that you are! And... that job as coordinator for a tri in MV, I am soooo pulling for this to really happen for you.

Arg, I am feeling overworked, overweight and under-performing these days. Just cursing the fact that moving back home means less exercise - not the get out and run kind, but the walking everywhere kind. I spend up to 3 hours in the car every day, just running errands and driving kids places. I was probably walking that much every day this past year. Now I'm sitting that much more, and it just shows. That, and I have slipped back into my habit of having a beer or a glass of wine practically every day. That needs to stop, too. And who was going sugar-free? Because I need to get back off of the refined sugar!

Work has been so busy, which is great, but it also stresses me out a tad. I'm just coping with that on a day-by-day basis.

It's the typical holiday stress, I suppose, although we had a nice weekend here. I took each of the older kids on a shopping trip, DD2 to get all the presents she wanted to buy and DD1 to get some new school clothes. It was nice to spend time alone with each of them.

FM, not sure what I am planning today, no swim, that's for sure. Biking could be an option, once I drop DS at his preschool. It is chilly (45, ok, maybe not so chilly) and windy out, but sunny, too.

Melissa
mom to 3 lovely kids
#249 of 597 Old 12-13-2010, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsmama View Post

How on earth do you get into an uber-competitive nursing program with the writing skills of a monkey?!

uh, you should see what comes out when it isn't the uber competitive program.

I refrained from actually writing it, but I was tempted to write, "I could have written this paper in the bathroom on the back of a magazine without consulting a single reference before stepping foot in our class."

Someone cited wikipedia. Another person used cyber talk  "LOL"  actually appeared in the paper. I had to stop grading so I wouldn't ramp up in my harshness of comments.

#250 of 597 Old 12-13-2010, 06:16 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerc View Post

Someone cited wikipedia. Another person used cyber talk  "LOL"  actually appeared in the paper. I had to stop grading so I wouldn't ramp up in my harshness of comments.

Holy crap!  I wish you were kidding, but I know you'e not.

Well, according to the news reports, I-70 opened up somewhere between 2:00am and 5:00am, so I'm assuming DH is sleeping now.  I wish he'd have texted me or something, because I hate worrying about stuff like this.  School is on a 2 hour delay this morning which puts a real dent into my only day to run around town and get things done.  We'll see if the movers actually come tomorrow.  With this weather, you never know.

#251 of 597 Old 12-13-2010, 06:36 AM

Jo- :goodvibes for some peace for your family and your decisions! :)

We were totally missed by the snow, but it hasn't been above 0 for a few days.   

I am workin to death over here.  As long as I don't work two shifts too close (like friday night and saturday morning) then my knee is doing ok.  It hurt Saturday, but DH helped me stretch and did some massage and it is feeling good now.  

I am off to do some yoga.  I have a chance to get a cheap-ish YMCA membership, but I am not sure when I would use it.  The daycare room is really toddlers, and Grace isn't old enough to be in any of the workout areas.  They don't have any kid classes during the daytime, and I work in the evenings and weekends.  It's probably not worth it, even if it is cheap.  Hmm...

No running yet.  I am really looking forward to it, though.

#252 of 597 Old 12-13-2010, 08:49 AM

Umm, its supposed to be 65 today, so you have that to look forward to Jo. It has been a strangely warm month, which I appreciate, except Id like to ski after the holidays...

Jaygee - I hate it when dh works nights and doesnt text or call me to tell me he's either there safe or on the way. Sometimes he gets off at midnight bit doesnt get home until 3am or so, and while I assume he had a case to stay late for, he could also be on the side of the road. Could ya call me? Here's hoping he's cozy and warm and safe

Plady - I HATE buying kid stuff new. I am the biggest miser in general (I have issues about buying anything I/we dont *need*, which means I think we dont need to buy anything ... which makes Christmas kind of hellish for me ..... thanks Dad), but kid clothes? New? No. But honestly, I have only got in touch with my feminine side in the last few years, and I feel like I cheated dd1 b/c I was so opposed to raising a girlie-girl, so now I want to help her get her girl on, which, I realize, doesnt take $90 shoes (which I would also NEVER be considering if I didnt have another dd who could wear then lol.gif) but it sure would be fun redface.gif

Jenlove - I think I could use some Reiki? Is that still a possibility? Should I PM you?

Gaye and Kerc - oh that is so sad. What it makes me think, first and foremost (as a high school English teacher) is; what the h*** were their teachers doing the past 4 years?!

Mel - fwiw, Im refined sugar and caffeine and alcohol free, and no refined grains .... so you're not alone hug.gif And hug.gif about the driving! That's how I felt when I moved here. Driving su*** Sigh. Hang in there mama!

FM: NONE... Hooray. Im so HAPPY!

Now off to meditate and try to find some harmony with the Universe about this INJUSTICE orngtongue.gifirked.gifbawling.gifom.gif

mom to  dd1 (11) hearts.gif,  ds (9)bikenew.gif,  dd2 (6) dust.gif  , Daisy (4) dog2.gif
#253 of 597 Old 12-13-2010, 09:22 AM

Oh, and ...

Real - More hammer.gif on your behalf, and goodvibes.gif

Mommajb - goodvibes.gif for your whole family!!

mom to  dd1 (11) hearts.gif,  ds (9)bikenew.gif,  dd2 (6) dust.gif  , Daisy (4) dog2.gif
#254 of 597 Old 12-13-2010, 09:26 AM

Sparkle~What makes mine even worse is that we're all in the accelerated program, which means that not only did they get through high school with crappy writing skills, but they made it all the way through college and managed to get a degree, too! rolleyes.gif

Ok, ladies...last call for the holiday card exchange! I only have about 6 people on the list right now, and I know I sent out at least 15 cards to dingos last year, so I know there are more of you out there! PM, email, or FB me your address, please!

Gaye, single mama to Tyler (5/06) and Baxter the labradoodle
surf.gif bikenew.gif jog.gif Wait...I signed up to DO an Ironman??? I thought I was signing up to go SEE Ironman! nut.gif

#255 of 597 Old 12-13-2010, 09:27 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkletruck View Post

Oh, and ...

Real - More hammer.gif on your behalf, and goodvibes.gif

Mommajb - goodvibes.gif for your whole family!!

yeahthat.gif

I finally heard from DH.  He finally got back to our new house at 4:30am, a mere 13 hours after leaving Indiana.  He said the highway looked like a warzone, with more than 100 abandoned vehicles, flipped cars, and jacknifed tractor trailers.  Yikes!  I'm so glad he's safe though.

I feel like such a Dingo-poser these days!  I haven't run in at least 2 weeks, but I will be running again, soon.  Promise!

#256 of 597 Old 12-13-2010, 09:45 AM

Just got in from 4 miles of total frozen crapulence!  Not the 6-8 I had planned on but at least it's a run.  Will really have to focus on getting those long runs in when the weather is a bit more friendly.

JayGee glad hubby is safe, what an ordeal.

Tjsmama good luck dealing with the writing group, this to shall pass.

#257 of 597 Old 12-13-2010, 11:45 AM

I bailed on my run this morning. The winds are crazy here and I figured I'd push my schedule back a day this week, so 5-8-5-5-20 is going to have to be all in a row Tues-Sat unless I get home early enough to hit the mill at the Y tonight.

On the up side, I made homemade chicken pot pie last night that everyone Actually. Ate. Happily. It was amazing and since I am not a very good cook was totally impressed with myself. Delicious.

On the down side, I have been eating junk today as several of my students brought 'gifts' for me that are mostly homemade cookies. uh oh. Where can I give these so they won't know but I won't eat them?!

No run in 2 days = VERY CRANKY MAMA. I am not happy right now. Other reasons too, will go in to later. Suffice it to say that I was confronted today with the possibilities of what my childrens' education *could* be (went on a tour of the only Jewish day school in this area and was extremely impressed) and it has made it only that much more difficult to stay where I am at the moment. I have to figure out what I want to do. I know they'd want to hire me (they indicated this already). The questions are, do I want that? Do I want that now or next academic year? What is the best thing for my kids and for us as a family?

I just don't know.

DId I mention I need a darn run?!

"Now bid me run, and I will strive with things impossible." (William Shakespeare -- Julius Caesar)

#258 of 597 Old 12-13-2010, 02:15 PM
bec

Nic - I hope you get some clarity.  Kids education is so tricky, and add your need (and your kids' I think?) for some connection in a spiritual community and, yes,  you need a run!  I hope you get it!  As far as the cookies, perhaps give them to DH to bring in to his work?  That's what I always do with food that NEEDS to leave!

JG - I'm so glad your DH made it home in one piece!  That must be a huge relief for you.  As far as a run, you have had a little bit on your plate. :hug

Gaye - I'm the original scrooge who never sends out holiday cards.  I always want to, and I like getting them, but I just can't get organized enough to deal with it. 

Oh, and Nic - About NYC marathon. I am wanting to do it in 2012.  It's a big race, and right by my MIL's house.  If we did it together, you would have a place to stay, at least!!!love.gif

RR: Had an awesomely butt kicking strength workout today, followed by a very interrupted, but ultimately strong and comfortable 3 miles.

#259 of 597 Old 12-13-2010, 04:29 PM

Did not get a run in. Will get one tomorrow, come heck or high water, either on the mill or on the road, at 0-dark-30.

Sounds good for NYC 2012 Bec! Now we just have to get in via the lottery... I am not sure about committing to a fall marathon right now anyway. I love how I feel right now but the time commitment in marathon training is really tough. We'll see.

Why are all my children whining at the same time? Gah.

"Now bid me run, and I will strive with things impossible." (William Shakespeare -- Julius Caesar)

#260 of 597 Old 12-13-2010, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerc View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsmama View Post

How on earth do you get into an uber-competitive nursing program with the writing skills of a monkey?!

uh, you should see what comes out when it isn't the uber competitive program.

I refrained from actually writing it, but I was tempted to write, "I could have written this paper in the bathroom on the back of a magazine without consulting a single reference before stepping foot in our class."

ROTFLMAO.gif

At least yours cite Wiki. Mine just cut and paste, then assume I'm too stupid to google. Good times. orngtongue.gif The LOL I have yet to see in a paper, but the emails these children write me - I wonder how their future bosses will respond when they do the !!!?? thing when asking a simple question... or neglect a salutation of any kind ... or forego punctuation altogether ... or begin rudely and go downhill from there. Perhaps the words "future bosses" reveal my excessive optimism!

Gaye, I'm glad you're going to be providing health care for people. It makes me happier about the world to think of you in that vocation.

JayGee, I'm glad your husband is safe. I will admit, knowing he is safe, that I giggled when you said you were glad he had a litterbox with him.

Nic, hugs as you do this discernment ... it sounds like a good school and potentially a good shift for your family.

Mel, right there with you. I am edging toward lethargy and need it to stop. I must run tomorrow. Run or bust!

Plady, I think my students are mostly horrified at the thought of the missing woman, especially as it has been terribly cold here, and did not think their former schoolmate was an unlikely candidate for having harmed her. As his trail of legal problems has been discussed in the media, I can kind of see why none of those I talked to thought there was some massive miscarriage of justice.

Can't give up actin' tough, it's all that I'm made of. Can't scrape together quite enough to ride the bus to the outskirts of the fact that I need love. ~ Neko Case

#261 of 597 Old 12-14-2010, 04:23 AM

Well, I can tell you, Penelope, those very kids could be the supervisors of the future. Like mine, who often dashes off poorly-worded one-liners without a salutation, without regard for tone and how hostile he may come off. Or perhaps he means it. But I don't think so.

Nick, sounds like you're in that crisis-feeling transitional place. It means change, which is good, but it can be so painful. Hang in, mama. You are learning what you need to learn. Maybe save some of the problem-solving for that 20-miler. You'll have the time to think. winky.gif

I just dashed off my own email to a project mgr about my weekly schedule. (She likes to keep track of me to the extent it's possible, in case a situation crops up where I'm needed.) This is one of those weeks when I need to be told where to be a few times a day. Today, I get to talk about my job in dd's class. Tomorrow, the kids have a half day. Thursday, I have a lunch meeting and at night I will cook soups with my sisters for a weekend party. Friday, taking a friend out for Korean for her 40th. Saturday, dh comes home and the giant, 4-bday-kid cousin-party. I guess I'll be doing laundry and packing Sunday, and Monday I fly. Need to pick up a few gifts for bdays and something for my parents for the holidays (?), and of course there's writing work in between. This is ridiculous. I HATE the second week of dh's two-week trips.

Ugh, and dh is holed up in a hotel room just about exploding in frustration and boredom. If he has his way, we are taking the job and going. He's had it. Remember, it is winter and it takes little to nothing to send him plummeting. Thus, he plummets. Sigh.

Going to run this afternoon between work and school, then work out tomorrow while kids are in school, and Thursday before my lunch meeting. If I'm lucky I'll do Friday morning too.

Jennie, if you and J had another couple to partner with, you might like a place like mine. From where I'm standing, though, you'd really want the support/flexibility of two families together.

Dd had a dream that we left and all our animals came with us. She awoke in a wonderful mood and said, "Mom, I had the best dream!" heartbeat.gif

#262 of 597 Old 12-14-2010, 04:42 AM - Thread Starter

Jo ~ wishing you the strength to get through this second week.  Considering your DH's issues with wintertime, I can definitely see why Dubai would be a good thing for him.  I like your DD's dream (but I'm pretty sure customs wouldn't)!

Penelope ~ ugh.... my own dear sister sends e-mails with no punctuation or capitalization, and she's got a Masters degree and teaches high school.  I think it's more laziness than an education thing.  DH is totally anal about his e-mails right down to right-justifying eyesroll.gif.

Nick ~ you can do it!  Have a great run today too!  Remember, the ice bath is your friend during these high-mileage weeks.

I am anxiously awaiting the call from my doctor with the biopsy results.  The kids have another 2 hour delay.  And the Air Force messed up our move orders so now I don't know when the movers are coming (could be tomorrow, could be next week....).  Oh, and we're right in the middle of the path of another snowstorm on Wednesday/Thursday.  Now where was that Calgon.....

#263 of 597 Old 12-14-2010, 04:51 AM

Here's praying and hoping for good news and good results, JayGee. hug2.gif

#264 of 597 Old 12-14-2010, 05:43 AM
bec

I'm thinking of you today, JayGee!!!

I got a horrible night's sleep last night because I had left my phone in my friend's car (I was pretty sure), but it was too late to call her, and I was an anxiety ridden mess the entire night.  I think I'm going to skip my planned swim today in favor of rest.  I need to work on the yearbook stuff that I got suckered into doing for the kids' school.

#265 of 597 Old 12-14-2010, 06:52 AM - Thread Starter

Yay!  Benign sclerosing adenosis!!!!!!  Hurray for NO cancer!!!!!!

joy.gif

loftmama likes this.

#266 of 597 Old 12-14-2010, 07:28 AM

joy.gif JayGee

I got the bug running through the family. It has been yucky but I am out of bed today and th kiddos are back in school though on 2 hour delay. I missed my LLL meeting this morning and was snapping at ds1 when my coleader called to find me. redface.gif She never does anything like that.

So much going on in dingo land....

jo, may your dh make the most rational and/or the best decision for your family.

nic, I hope you can do the same for you children.

This about saps my energy for now. greensad.gif

You don’t owe them an explanation, just a response.
#267 of 597 Old 12-14-2010, 07:45 AM

JayGeejoy.gif

#268 of 597 Old 12-14-2010, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGee View Post

Yay!  Benign sclerosing adenosis!!!!!!  Hurray for NO cancer!!!!!!

joy.gif

joy.gif

joy.gif

joy.gif

joy.gif

joy.gif

joy.gif

joy.gif

joy.gif

joy.gif

joy.gif

#269 of 597 Old 12-14-2010, 08:05 AM

Great news, JG!  What a relief! :)  

#270 of 597 Old 12-14-2010, 08:29 AM
bec

Best news I've had all day, JG!!!!luxlove.gif

I did find my phone.  It was in my friend's car, as suspected.

Abby and I took the dogs on a VERY chilly 1.2 mile walk to retrieve the phone.  Even though it was super cold (7 degrees, -6 with wind chill), we bundled in layers, and had a warm up break halfway through at my friend's house.  It did me, Abby and the dogs a world of good!

Tags
Running L Productions , Health Healing

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page