OT weight watchers - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-28-2004, 01:35 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Is anybody oh WW? I was thinking about starting b/c the baby weight just isn't budging...it's bulding! I just wanted to know how the program works...the basics from a real person and not just the website.

Thanks!!

Doula mama to my 3 bugs
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-28-2004, 01:38 AM

Moving to Personal Growth.
Old 03-28-2004, 02:19 AM

I joined in October when my daughter was almost 4 weeks old. I was doing great on the program. You get 10 extra points a day if you exclusively BF. I lost 16 lbs by the begining of January. Lately I've kinda fallen off the wagon. I haven't really been on program and I've missed a lot of meetings. But so far I've maintained the weight I was at in Jan. I am planning on going next week.

The program is very do-able. I'd say go for it. They run free registrations from time to time and some medical insurance policies cover the registration fee.

Good luck with it!
Old 03-28-2004, 04:49 AM

I'm doing it with my mom and totally enjoying it. I've lost 15.4 lbs in 9 weeks and my mom has lost 15.2 in 9 weeks. I think the buddy system is crucial, you might see if someone will go with you!
Old 03-28-2004, 09:32 PM

I lost almost 70 lbs. last year!! I was almost at goal when we got pg with ds:P Now, I keep falling off and getting back on the wagon... I lost 11 1/2 lbs. the first month I was on it, but then I had surgery, and it was so HARD to stay on it... I am getting back on this week, as I am digusted with myself!! Last year, even pg at this time, I was a size 8/10... Now, I am barely a 16/18 WW is a great program, and I can't wait to see my toes again-lol

Mommy to five wonderful earthlings, and one on the way supporter Humble Wife and Mother Learning to live through Jesus!
Old 03-28-2004, 09:43 PM

OK, don't pelt me with stones....DH is a college student and I stay home with DS and am PG with DC #2, so we're BROKE. Anyways...MIL bought me the book that has the points for everything ($10-12) and I made a sliding point counter. Can't really afford the meetings. It is a really easy program to stick with, tho. SIL has lost over 50 lbs on WW and still going. She looks great! Just make sure you get some kinda exercise every day.

Good luck!!!

User Tag List