"I resolve to run with the Dingos in 2011" January thread - Page 13 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#361 of 775 Old 01-13-2011, 05:00 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
drjen - good luck with the interview.

bsaros - of all the workouts you've mentioned, I've only done the P90X and after a few weeks, decided that it was really more for strength than weight loss. I plan to attempt it again someday, after I reach my goal weight.

RR - I WILL run today!!! And bike probably too smile.gif

Plus DH & DD1(8) & DS(6) & DD2(5) & DD3(2)
#362 of 775 Old 01-13-2011, 05:11 AM

Bsaros, that's funny (about the mr. potatohead). Be patient with yourself re: weight loss. With my first it came off super fast also (although I was really sick, and then she was so sensitive I had to basically give up dairy, corn, soy, and wheat which left me with ... rice. so...weightloss). Anyway. I'd go with the bootcamp, personally but that's also because I find that woman very annoying. shrug.gif

Is it possible to get an infection under your toenail? I am pretty sure there's something going on under my big toenail from the marathon and it hurt like a MF during the race. Today it feels like it's on fire...but I don't see anything. HOw do I check it out? Icky.

I was thinking of going for a short easy run today but it was 28 degrees at 5 a.m. (in Florida) and i decided to wait til later. I have no need to make the mileage this week and so I am just not into freezing my tush off in the 0-dark-hundred freezing fog.

Have a good day everyone! My students are descending on me...

"Now bid me run, and I will strive with things impossible." (William Shakespeare -- Julius Caesar)

#363 of 775 Old 01-13-2011, 05:35 AM

I will run today. I need it. I am trying to talk ds into the jogger. It is above 20...well, not the windchill but he does have a good snow suit and I have a wind/rain cover. Right, bec? I feel too miserable (funky and maybe gassy redface.gif) to run on the TM at the gym. It was a bit icy this morning so I didn't go out in the dark. Once I get the kids to school (2 hour delay) the day is mine. That is the day until 2:15 belongs to me and my 3 yo. lol.gif

Nic, could it be an ingrown toenail?

drjen, I hope you enjoy KC. Think about all you could have not just what you would be leaving.

jo, any new details?

You don’t owe them an explanation, just a response.
#364 of 775 Old 01-13-2011, 05:58 AM

DrJen ~ thinking of you as you head to KC to see what the future may have in store!

mommajb ~ *hehehe*  gassy treadmilling!  Hope you're not getting the 7 degree arctic blast we woke up to this morning!

I'm going to the Y to run this morning (mostly because I didn't go yesterday...)  DD2 loved the preschool we visited yesterday morning and we ended up spending the entire morning there.  It's such a nice Reggio school, full of art and projects and happy playing children.  She didn't want to leave!  I need to talk it over with DH when he gets home, but I think she'll be starting there on the 24th, 3 mornings a week.

~~Kristina~~ Mama to DS(10/30/01), DD1(VBAC 3/28/04) and DD2(HBAC 5/21/06)
#365 of 775 Old 01-13-2011, 06:06 AM
bec

Right, mommajb!!!  You have a rain cover and a good snow suit!  Maybe bring a blanket to throw over him if he complains, too.  Get out there and get the run in!  I'm debating over going to the gym for my 3.5 and the daycare, or leisurely having my coffee and running after Abby goes to preschool and run outside. 

I'm tired.  Yesterday was a lower body strength workout, and then I swam 1200 yards with tri class in the evening.  I am so proud of myself that the swim seemed pretty easy, and I easily could have done more!  But, I am feeling kind of worn down today.  This is one reason I'm thinking of running later and outside.  I won't be as bored, so it will be easier to keep my pace slower and give myself something of a recovery run.

Jen - There are all manner of 5ks and little races up here.  There are some pretty hard core spring ones.  It doesn't look like they are going to have the half marathon that I broke my leg at this year.  There is a Des Plaines River Trail half/full/50 miler in October that I am seriously thinking about, though.  The Reach Out and Run 5k is in April, usually (they haven't posted this year's dates).  It's a fun little 5k.  There is one big hill, but, really, it's mostly flat.  DH ran it last year as his first 5k, and I've run it two years in a row (turns out, I had the broken leg last year, that I ran it with, and had strep the year before!).  It's near enough to the Indy Mini, that I like doing it as a warm up race, so to speak!

Nic - Get to a doctor and get that toe looked at!

JayGee - Be gentle with yourself.  I would have smacked the shoe away from my face if it had kicked me, too!  And I totally get being so flustered you put the car in the wrong gear.  Thankfully, I've not had any unpleasant encounters with any other vehicles the times I've done that!  And it's always worse when someone is watching.  I'm sure they were commiserating in their minds and were only wishing you an easier end to your day! 

memiles - grouphug.gif  I hope things start to look up for you.

Mama to: Katie, Emily , and Abby
Not perfect, Just amazing!
#366 of 775 Old 01-13-2011, 07:04 AM

Memiles, Jo, JG, Nic- grouphug.gif  hug2.gif

Yesterday I ran for 12 minutes straight!  I was going to do my last run of week 2, since I hadn't run for a week.  Which is 4minutes run with a 1m walk break.  But I just wasn't feeling it at all and wanted to just run and then turn around when I got tired and go back home.  I probably could have done it again, after a walk break, but that was enough for me to just be out there. 

I am emotional and tired.  I want to sleep all night and wake up ready to nurture my children and care for my house.  I want to have some coffee and/or tea with the Dingos and feel better about my day.  

Onward and upward, right? 

#367 of 775 Old 01-13-2011, 07:18 AM

Hey everyone!

I haven't been able to check MDC lately, because each time I would go on the site, my virus software would give me a warning that some kind of attack had been caught. I tried it (very nervously) today, and no warning so far. Those kinds of things make me nervous. Has anyone else had any problem like that before?

Yesterday was the first meeting of our training group for the Bridge Run on April 2. It looks to be about 25% walkers and at least 40% more run/walkers so far. I ran my mile in 10:03, which they will use to develop a training plan. I could have picked it up, but didn't have my garmin or even a watch on that day, so I just ran fairly easy for the first 3 laps and picked it up for the last lap. My DH is coming with me to the group. Strange for me, but it's nice of him, too, because he won't even be here for the run.

Oh! DrJen, can you put me down for the Cooper River Bridge Run 10k on April 2nd?  Thanks! And for the Hunley Hustle 5k this weekend, Jan 15.

Melissa
mom to 3 lovely kids
#368 of 775 Old 01-13-2011, 07:54 AM

bsaros84~ biglaugh.gif

mel~I posted a thread under the Questions & Suggestions forum asking about it when it started happening the other night. I took screencaps and everything. They found out that it was a false positive from a software update from Norton and it's been fixed now. Not that it stopped my MDC surfing...I just figured if it said it blocked it, I was ok. bag.gif

Way too tired this morning. I needed to get the car in to the dealership early, so I set the alarm and dragged myself and DS out of bed before 7 to get there shortly after they opened at 7. I think I'm gonna take a couple of hours for down time and maybe (hopefully) a little napping before dragging us out for a quick (and probably slushy/muddy/yucky) run around the neighborhood and then cracking down on cleaning house. We also MUST purge the toys from the playroom today, since DS's box of Christmas toys just arrived from grandma's house.

In the meanwhile, I have a pot roast in the crockpot and I seared it and the veggies first, so the house smells yummmmmy right now. eat.gif

Gaye, single mama to Tyler (5/06) and Baxter the labradoodle
surf.gif bikenew.gif jog.gif Wait...I signed up to DO an Ironman??? I thought I was signing up to go SEE Ironman! nut.gif

#369 of 775 Old 01-13-2011, 08:14 AM
bec

Well, I got my 3.5 miles in.  Funny how being tired, it being cold out and not wanting to get outside or to the gym translated into me doing speedwork on my home treadmill.  headscratch.gif  Still trying to figure out how my brain worked that out, but it did, and that's what I did, so it's done now.  It was hard, but everything felt pretty good.

#370 of 775 Old 01-13-2011, 08:21 AM

llbean snowsuit (and hat, gloves, neck gaitor, etc), phil and ted stroller liner, felted wool blanket doubled, smart wool socks, wind rain cover
vs
nordic looking 3 yo on a run with momma through falling snow the slush

resulted in

1 momma with wet legs and a whiny 3yo at mile 5.85 only a third of a mile form home. I checked the weather when I got home and it was 19F with a windchill of 9F. He earned a hot chocolate. I was thinking the weight of the stroller would help support me in icy patches but if I do it again (like ds will go again eyesroll.gif) I'll need the yaktrax.

Do you stop your garmin for pitstops? I havent been because I forget to turn it back on. I don't make many stops but today involved several.

Nem, take care of yourself! It really is that important. goodvibes.gif

#371 of 775 Old 01-13-2011, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsmama View Post

mel~I posted a thread under the Questions & Suggestions forum asking about it when it started happening the other night. I took screencaps and everything. They found out that it was a false positive from a software update from Norton and it's been fixed now. Not that it stopped my MDC surfing...I just figured if it said it blocked it, I was ok. bag.gif

Oh, ok!! That's great to hear. whew.

I'm super-duper freaky about my computer. I guess I am obsessive. Once, my BIL thought it would be a hilarious trick to change my homepage to some disgusting website ... well, we were all lucky that he had already flown home by the time I started up my browser the next day.

Nick - about the toenail thing, do you think soaking in epsom salt might be a first step, just in case there is an infection under there. It may only be bruised and sore, but the burning sensation seems more like some kind of infection.

Nemesis, I hope you do feel better about your day after some down time. WTG on busting out a 12 min. run on week 2 of c25k! Awesome. Maybe you could skip forward to week 4 or something. Sounds like you are ready.

Mommajb, you guys are hard core with your cold weather runs. I got chills just reading that.

Melissa
mom to 3 lovely kids
#372 of 775 Old 01-13-2011, 08:43 AM

mel, I do not feel hardcore but I don't mind hearing it from others. redface.gif I get so angry that everyone acts like the world is ending when it snows. The town just shuts down until it melts. It would be okay if there was no way to deal with it or if it was that cold or whatever but it is winter! It snows! It gets cold! Buy your kid a coat so we can have outdoor recess! Goodwill has them for $3 and half off that!

#373 of 775 Old 01-13-2011, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommajb View Post
 Buy your kid a coat so we can have outdoor recess! Goodwill has them for $3 and half off that!

Do these parents want to know that my kid went out for outdoor recess when it was 5 below out? I did send her with the normal boots/snowpants/jacket/mittens/hat and added a balaclava.

on the run: well done mommajb.

Kristin -- mom of Erin (11/5/02) and Leah (9/29/05)
#374 of 775 Old 01-13-2011, 10:37 AM

Jumping on quickly to report 4.5 miles at the Y orngbiggrin.gif!  Feeling good.....

#375 of 775 Old 01-13-2011, 12:10 PM

ladies~wondered why I haven't seen any MDC updates and found one in my inbox that took me to page 15!!  OOpps, don't know how that happened, but just spent the last hour reading up on the latest and now it's time to go pick up my kids from school.  Thinking ofyou all!

RR: got up in time to get my speedwork or tempo what ever on the TM in the garage.  mile warm up and cool down and three miles at 7:30 pace.  Hoping it made up for my overeating yesterday by 300 calories (pizza....).  I also had Mom's group this morning and ate cookie, bread, and something else that I have no clue what it was yet it was yummy and pumpkin pie-ish.  At least I skipped my latte at the church cafe. 

Okay, need to get kids, I'll check in later and hope for personals!

#376 of 775 Old 01-13-2011, 12:13 PM

Super behind here.  Dh and I are getting in up to our armpits in community organizing in the wake of the forced resignation of our principal.  

I did get 26 minutes in the pool done, that's something.  We haven't had a kitchen sink since Tuesday though.  Dh ripped it out and then got called to a fire ( a chimney fire down the road that he actually put out in time to save the house!) and then the shtf with the principal and we've been rallying ever since.

Whew.

I hope all my DIngos are okay.  The grouphugs I see have me concerned and I don't know when I'll be able to come catch up.  grouphug.gif For everyone who wants in.

A little bit grasshopper a little bit ant   energy.gifom.gif

#377 of 775 Old 01-13-2011, 12:37 PM

I got a nice 4 miler around the neighborhood in with a friend from school. It was destined...I was thinking about calling her to see if she wanted to go run, but was being lazy because my phone was all the way on the other side of the room (bag.gif), when SHE called ME. Perfect! love.gif She's a former college runner, but thankfully way out of shape and happy to run at my slowpoke pace for a few miles. There was far more snowpack still on the sidewalks than I thought there would be, but the worst was the sidewalks that had never gotten cleared at all that I had to try to push the Chariot through. Here's a hint: pushing a Chariot through 3 inches of soft, rapidly melting snow is NOT fun. For the love of pete, people, clear your dang sidewalks! irked.gif:

That's the good news on the day...the bad news is that both the front and rear brakes of my car need machined, which is adding another $500 to the already $600 service estimate. Fortunately, I have a 10% off coupon, but OUCH.

surf.gif bikenew.gif jog.gif Wait...I signed up to DO an Ironman??? I thought I was signing up to go SEE Ironman! nut.gif

#378 of 775 Old 01-13-2011, 12:43 PM

Hey Dingos, this is a long shot but can't hurt to ask right?

Do any of you have a non-profit 501c number that I could borrow?  We've got a group of parents who are outraged at what just went down here and we want to all get together in one place to discuss any possible actions we could pursue.  There is a great meeting room available this weekend at the perfect time but they can only rent us the space if we have the non-profit number.  I've been talking to everyone I know that is in any way involved in a non-profit here but it's boiling down to two of the school board members who led the charge against our principal are among the wealthiest guys on the island so no local non-profit feels comfortable aligning themselves however tangentially with a possible opposition group in case they should somehow lose funding.  I do get that.  All we need is a number, the non-profit isn't going to be named or charged in any way, it's purely bureaucratic "i" dotting for the rental space.  Here's a link to an editorial in today's online paper and here's another (Missed Opportunities) if you're curious about the brouhaha.

Anyway, if anyone can help please PM me or message me on FB or you can even call me, 3 6 0 3 7 0 5 7 0 8.

Thanks!

#379 of 775 Old 01-13-2011, 01:07 PM

Plady, I've  been following your school principal story and the whole thing is just awful.  School board v. community.  I can't believe it came down to his resignation.  I'm sure those same board members will be kicking themselves when the new principal fails to do even half of what this man did for your school.  May they all get voted out when their terms are up.  I'm sorry I can't help you with the non-profit ID#, but I hope you find someone who can.

#380 of 775 Old 01-13-2011, 06:45 PM

Ugh, plady. What a crappy situation.

Final tally on my car...nearly $1400. yikes.gif Just four payments till it's paid off. MUST keep it running well!

#381 of 775 Old 01-13-2011, 06:59 PM

great rr nic.  I've enjoyed reading the last 12 pages here!

Gigi. Mommy to 3 girls.
#382 of 775 Old 01-13-2011, 07:40 PM

bsaros--ewwwwwww but lol.gif at the visual.

drjen--good luck on the interview.

JayGee--Hope today was better than yesterday. I probably would have smacked the offending foot too. It's instinct.

bec--yay for unexpected speedwork!

mommajb--wow and nice job on the snow, cold and stroller. I stop my Garmin if the auto-pause isn't working as well as it should, or if I'm in workout mode where the auto-pause doesn't work. It's funny you mention it because I was doing speedwork today and was being very anal about stopping it every time I needed to adjust a blanket or maneuver the stroller through a difficult slushy patch.

kerc--I'm impressed, even if it is MN. Our school's official policy is that kids stay in when it's 19 or below. However it wasn't 20 degrees on Tuesday and they went out for recess anyhow. I would have sent her in snowpants if I thought they were going out that day. She said she was warm enough anyhow, thankfully.

Plady--oh wow, that's so awful about your principal. I'd be furious too if that happened. I hope you're able to meet and find a solution to the board problem.

Speaking of boards, I think I need to write our county commissioners. Our county libraries are now closed on Mondays. We were told the reason was budget cuts, but the reality was that the libraries had the money in reserve and the county voted to use it for things other than the library. irked.gif It seems pretty obvious to me that the library's money should be used for *the library* but apparently we need to spell that out. Grrrr.

Hope everyone in the northeast is warm and dry for now. On mail service: every time we have a major blizzard in Colorado, mail service is canceled. It surprised me the first time but it makes sense. Most of them drive those dinky little trucks and they will get stuck in the neighborhoods. We just don't have enough plows to keep the streets passable for anyone without 4-wheel drive in that kind of weather. (Which is why I am still lusting after an Outback, but that's another issue.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsmama View Post

Here's a hint: pushing a Chariot through 3 inches of soft, rapidly melting snow is NOT fun. For the love of pete, people, clear your dang sidewalks! irked.gif:

yeahthat.gif I discovered the path to my trail was blocked so I figured I'd go on the sidewalks to the school and link to the path from there, expecting that the sidewalks on the way to the school would be clear. Yeah, not so much. Grrr. Nevertheless, I did 5 miles pushing J in the stroller, 3 at a tempo pace. AF arrived which didn't help. It's kind of been in hiatus after making a couple of appearances during J's first four months. I'm hoping the cramps and exhaustion go away before Saturday's race.

Lisa  caffix.gif and her wonderful girls: R (9) violin.gif &  J (3-3/4) coolshine.gif 
#383 of 775 Old 01-13-2011, 08:57 PM

Hey Mel - is the Bridge Run sold out yet? I really want to try and come out for that, especially now that Southwest flies into Charleston? I suppose I should look into it....not sure if I can swing it if the airfare is high.

wave.gif to everyone!

mom to ds (11) REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif and dd (9) hearts.gif

#384 of 775 Old 01-14-2011, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppywise View Post

Hey Mel - is the Bridge Run sold out yet? I really want to try and come out for that, especially now that Southwest flies into Charleston? I suppose I should look into it....not sure if I can swing it if the airfare is high.

wave.gif to everyone!

No, not yet!!  Come on down!!

Melissa
mom to 3 lovely kids
#385 of 775 Old 01-14-2011, 06:50 AM

Gaye dizzy.gif I hope it runs great for another 10 years!

Plady, did you get your 501 number? I don't have one...but good luck with your community organizing, and I hope ultimately proper justice finds its way.

On outdoor recess, I want to say 0 is our cutoff. My kids prefer a balaclava most days anyway (as do I) and snow pants/suits are worn daily through winter. If they don't need it, they can let them hang on the hook. Kids without proper stuff are kept inside, but everyone else goes out. Which is great. My kids need to dress right just to wait for the bus, so it's a non-issue for us.

wild.gif Still like this re: the job thing, but yesterday dh's mgr shut the door and did the "what could I do to prevent this?" thing...so we are hopeful for news soon.

I am really not feeling well, so no FM for a few days now, and I have not been sleeping well either. Slow getting started this AM, but I will make it to work by 10 or so, and work until Friday prayers. So glad for the weekend. I want to sleep and be served tea in bed. sleepytime.gif tea6.gif

#386 of 775 Old 01-14-2011, 08:43 AM
bec

I had planned on doing upper body strength training today, but my friend needed to bike and run (she is slowly, slowly building her running back up with C25k after a hamstring injury that sidelined her for the better part of a year), so I decided to do my long run today, as it fits in my schedule better anyway (busy weekend).  It was a tough run, but I did get through it, taking 1 minute walk breaks every 5 minutes of running for a couple of miles. 

Gaye - That SUCKS about the car!  I HATE paying money for car maintenance and repairs.  I hope this is it for a long, long time! 

Jo - I hope you get that sleep and tea served in bed!

My goal for the day is to get the montages for the school yearbook all put together (I have 2 done, but have been procrastinating on the rest), and get forms ready for the school to send out for the rest of the things I need for year book (5th grader thoughts, happy grams, principal's message, last chance order forms, etc.).  In essence, I want the year book to be just about ready to be put to bed for the bulk of my work.  I want to get montages/class pages to the teachers next week for them to proof. 

Oh, and I need to clean.  The house is not in terrible shape, and I want to bring it back to really good shape over the weekend.  I would like to wash my kitchen floors, as I can't remember the last time I did that (did we not have the floor washing conversation recently?), and I really want to get my downstairs straightened and the old tv set up with the treadmill!

#387 of 775 Old 01-14-2011, 10:32 AM

Morning mamas,I did get a number in the end, now I'm getting lots of messages saying "We can't make it but please let me know what happens" Urg.

Gaye - Ouch! goodvibes.gifFor a long-term healthy car.  And hammer.gif to xh for being such a shining stereotype of an idiot xh.

Jo - Still no news? Hang in there, I thought maybe your new pic on FB was foreshadowing (well, I guess it still could be right?)

So, in other all-about-me news (Sorry Dingos!) C and I are in this little 10 min play about a woman having babies on the ferry and C plays my 5 yo dd.  Well, when we auditioned I had in mind just that the director had asked us to come and wasn't that nice of him and that was that.  It wasn't until later that I realized that the play might really hit a little close to home for me or C, especially when I realized that the performances span Wendy's 5th anniversary.  So at rehearsal the other night C was having a little trouble staying focused on my character as the labor gets pretty intense so the director sat down with her to give her a little pep talk.  She started to cry and so I asked her if she was feeling flashbacky - she said she was - so I finally explained to the director about Wendy.  I feel bad for dropping that so unexpectedly on the director and for not thinking ahead soon enough to anticipate C's comfort level.  Argh.  And I guess it probably sounds incredible that my own history wasn't forefront in my mind as soon as the topic of being in labor came up but somehow it wasn't, or it didn't seem like it was relevant.  Sigh.  And the show opens in two weeks so it's too late for C to back out (although she hasn't said that she would want to).  Anyway, just a little extra angst to mix in with the community stuff for the week.  And I could have sworn my horoscope said 2011 was supposed to be easy! eyesroll.gif

Bec - Just wanted to tell you that you really inspire me.  You've got so much going on and yet you still get your workouts in.  thumb.gif

Nic and BBM and HBM (if you're checking in) - I really enjoyed thinking about you all meeting up and running last week.  It was a happy cozy thought to keep coming back to.

#388 of 775 Old 01-14-2011, 10:56 AM

Plady ~ grouphug.gif You are having a hard, hard week.  I'm thinking of you and C.

bec ~ great job getting that run it!  I really want to set up my trainer this weekend so I can ride down in the basement in the mornings on the days I can't get to the gym.

I have this vague unsettled feeling.  Like "something" is wrong and I can't quite put my finger on it.  DS was crying after school because he decided not to try out for the school spelling bee and then remembered that he really wanted to be in it at his old school.  He's having social difficulties again.  Not really talking with any of the boys in his class and hanging out with the girls on recess.  But then he complains because he isn't into the stuff the girls are doing and he wants to play with the boys but seems almost afraid of them.  He's totally non-competitive and the agressive nature of boy-play has always been a problem for him.  But he doesn't like girl-play either.  And DD2 had her first gymnastics class and spent the first 20 minutes crying in the teacher's lap because "she was scared". Eventually, as always, she warmed up and had a great time.  I just wish she'd let herself have fun from the start.  Oy.

I'm going to the Y this afternoon, because I really need to.  I've been bingeing like crazy and it's not helping my anxiety levels at all.  Sigh.

#389 of 775 Old 01-14-2011, 12:00 PM

Jo - I hope you get news soon!  My head is spinning thinking of it all for you.  You so deserve tea and a big breakfast in bed.  ((hugs))

JayGee - I hope it's nothing big that's "off."

I'm behind here.. I'll go back and read if I get a few minutes this afternoon.  This morning we went to the YMCA playgroup and I met the mama who birthed across the hall from me and her little boy.  Our kiddos were born 2 hours apart.  How random of a meet up!

Came home, had lunch, put V down, cross trained *cough* because DH is going out of town, and now it's time to clean up this mess house.  We are having friends over for dinner tonight, and I at least need to get all the toys in their bins and the floors vacuumed before they arrive.  I'm glad I have coffee cooling for iced coffee or I might not make it.  

As far as a workout, I'm just aiming for 100s today.  My hips are sore from hip hopping yesterday.

Jen - Mama to V (b. 2-18-09) and AJ (b. 10-9-11) Wife to DH

#390 of 775 Old 01-14-2011, 02:10 PM

RR: ran my 2 miles at easy pace today per training plan. Tomorrow is supposed to be rest/XT but might do my LR because Sunday is booked.

NRR: one mile into TM run the dang incline is stuck again so I get a screwdriver again and fix it. During which time ds1 comes out to tell me that he is using the wax cutter he made. When I ask if he is using it over a surface that can be easily cleaned, I get the deer in the head lights look - meaning he's over the carpet. Get those two things cleared up do super speed shower, take kids to school, hit store for a return and few items. Then off to the retirement center to visit my 91 yo Nana, home for 15 mins which is just enough time to potty and bring in supplies. Then off to pick up kindergartener, home to scarf lunch and head back to school to pick up my 5th grader for therapy. Entertain 6yo while 10yo is in therapy, drive thru Subway for ds1 lunch, drop him back at school, home to put up store supplies and start laundry. Back to school to pick up boys and get back home to sort through school papers and more laundry. My week has been like this.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page