Dingos Running For Love in February! - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 414 Old 02-14-2011, 12:29 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Our only spring break issue is that DH hasn't accrued enough time off at his new job yet, so we're having Spring Break at home.  We have a weird February break this weekend ~ early dismissal Thursday, off Friday and Monday.

~~Kristina~~ Mama to DS(10/30/01), DD1(VBAC 3/28/04) and DD2(HBAC 5/21/06)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#182 of 414 Old 02-14-2011, 12:39 PM
bec

Oh, some serial posting.  DrJen - Can you sign me up for The Hot Chocolate 15k and The Reach Out and Run 5k

Mama to: Katie, Emily , and Abby
Not perfect, Just amazing!
#183 of 414 Old 02-14-2011, 12:56 PM

It is a bit silly to complain about breaks not lining up isn't it? We could be excited about having breaks. eyesroll.gif

You don’t owe them an explanation, just a response.
#184 of 414 Old 02-14-2011, 01:09 PM

Nick - wow. I hope this week is better for you. It sounds like you're doing an excellent job coping, at least as best as you can with middle-schoolers. Crying in the teachers' room is OK - it's the teachers' lounge - no students. I'm wondering what that other teacher is doing in a Montessori school as well and I think that her reaction to you being published is rather hilarious. And then to have a parent with issues...gosh, you're getting hit from every direction. I'm glad you run too. smile.gif

Mel - That's crazy about your daughter's earrings and you're not a bad mom. She's 9! It's not like you wash behind her ears anymore, right? smile.gif

OK, you're all making me nostalgic for warm weather!

My kids have a February and April break from pre-K as well. I'm planning on potty training both DS and DD2 this Feb break.

RR: Started week 8 c25k yesterday. 28 minutes at a 10:00 pace. I'm heading out to bike for an hour in a few.

Plus DH & DD1(8) & DS(6) & DD2(5) & DD3(2)
#185 of 414 Old 02-14-2011, 01:27 PM

It sounds like I need to work where your dh does. Geofizz talked about her university moving from quarters to semesters and when they do better aligning with the local school calendar. That is huge in the way of keeping the employees happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommajb View Post

We also have the never matching breaks - dh in Feb and April, The older kiddos one week in March and the younger two an overlapping but not matching break. That means L and I have 3+ weeks all messed up but not off. bag.gif

Kristin -- mom of Erin (11/5/02) and Leah (9/29/05)
#186 of 414 Old 02-14-2011, 06:28 PM
bec

OMG, I just burned the disc for the yearbook!!  The only thing that is left to do is deliver the darned thing!!!!energy.gif

#187 of 414 Old 02-14-2011, 07:10 PM

Yay Bec!!! I'm so glad that's almost all done for you!  That is quite an accomplishment.

Nick - I'm so sorry about the rough week.  Do you have change curriculum at parents request, even if they don't even know what they're talking about? 

RM - hope the drama is dying down.  Parents are rough, sometimes.

NRR - Today I am 40!  My birthday has been amazing.  My dh planned and managed to pull off a huge surprise party for me, on Saturday the 12th.  How he managed to do all this planning and coordinating and keep it from me, I'll never understand.  Best of all, he tracked down and invited all sorts of people, even some he'd never met.  Thinking I was being taken out to supper on Saturday, I walked in to all these people yelling "Surprise!"  And best of all - there were 2 dingoes!  Balancin1 (Chelsea) and her dd drove down from Chicago, and eksmom (Katherine) flew with her kids all the way from Virginia!  I was beyond stunned, and I still can't quite comprehend how he managed to organize all this stuff - but he swiped the email addresses from my phone, I guess, and tracked down eksmom (who he knows I talk or text with almost daily) and managed to work it out.  My mother came from AZ, my aunt, uncle and cousin came from the northern suburbs, my residency classmate and long time friend came, my friends from when I worked in a lab in college were there, all my office nurses, my labor nurses, lots of church friends.  He also arranged for anybody who wanted to give a gift to make it a donation to my dd's high school band who are traveling to disney world this summer, and was able to fund some scholarship money that way for kids who want to go on the trip and can't afford it.  The high school jazz band (my dd is the pianist) played a great set as a present, and then my friend's band the Krank Daddies played as well (they are getting ready to perform with Motorhead soon!) 

After the party, eksmom and her kids spent the rest of the weekend with us, and all our kids got to play in the snow yesterday, and the little girls had 2 "sleepovers" in my basement.  She had to leave this am, and it was so sad to part again - like the end of dingo camping always is. 

Sometimes, I can't believe how fantastic my dh is.  I don't know why I got so lucky to end up with him, but I am so grateful I did!  I'm happy to be 40 - I feel lucky to be in a good position in life, with a fantastic life partner, great kids, wonderful friends, and an exciting future - what more can you ask for!

#188 of 414 Old 02-14-2011, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorjen View Post
Sometimes, I can't believe how fantastic my dh is.  I don't know why I got so lucky to end up with him, but I am so grateful I did!  I'm happy to be 40 - I feel lucky to be in a good position in life, with a fantastic life partner, great kids, wonderful friends, and an exciting future - what more can you ask for!

doctorjen'dh gets big props from me. I was wondering if katherine was there (based on her fb happy birthday post). How fun for you guys!

#189 of 414 Old 02-14-2011, 08:04 PM

drjen, what an awesome birthday!

I wish I could do personals. I have read to here, love you Dingos, and would run tomorrow if dd hadn't just thrown up in bed. Each day is its own, I suppose.

P.S. Hate my laptop, miss my Mac already.

#190 of 414 Old 02-14-2011, 08:22 PM

birthday.gif, drjen! What an amazing surprise! Does your DH have a brother? winky.gif

As for me....

Babies, babies, babies! joy.gif I was with the admit nurse in the nursery today, and there were LOTS of new babies...I started my day off just holding a baby for an hour. Seriously, how can you start your week much better than that? And then two c-section admits (they bring them to the nursery while mom is in recovery), over to L&D twice for admits...some assessments, some baths, some shots, etc. It was a really good day. My preceptor was super nice, if a teeny bit flighty, gave me an excellent evaluation, and even gave me a hug at the end of the day! orngbiggrin.gif I still think L&D is "it", but today was a ton of fun. I think tomorrow, I'll be out on the floor with a mom/baby couplet. I put in a request to spend some time with the lactation consultant, so hopefully I get to do that.

Have I mentioned that I LOVE this rotation?! love.gif

Gaye, single mama to Tyler (5/06) and Baxter the labradoodle
surf.gif bikenew.gif jog.gif Wait...I signed up to DO an Ironman??? I thought I was signing up to go SEE Ironman! nut.gif

#191 of 414 Old 02-14-2011, 09:24 PM

Happy birthday DrJen!! May your 40s be amazing (and big props to your DH)

Gaye, sounds like a great day!!!

NRR- Today I have been pregnant and/or breastfeeding for 6 years straight. We're also uncoordinated with breaks- DH this week, kindergarten in March and my program in late April. I'm lucky that my "marking week" coincides with my sister's (she's in massage therapy school) and DH's book tour for his new book. My sister and I might make a trip to visit grandma together and pull the kids out of school/ daycare for a couple of days.

RR- Another run today, and my farthest this year. Not sure how far, since it was again too wet to take the phone/GPS, or how long since I accidentally turned my watch off! Maybe 1:15 or 1:20, based on what I remembered from the time leaving the house? It felt good, despite the downpour smile.gif

"Guess what? It's a magical world. And when I sing, my songs are in it."
Madly in love with my 7 and 4 year old daughters

#192 of 414 Old 02-15-2011, 04:14 AM

DrJen~Happy Birthday!!!

RR: ran 5 miles yesterday, was supposed to be run on Sunday but didn't have the time. 

RR: ran 5 miles today in 39 minutes due to speedwork. 

NRR: busy day today, off to shower!  Check in with you all later.

HOUSE: some one cut the copper pipes out of the basement last week, of the house we are buying (not a break in).  So we are in holding pattern again.  :)

#193 of 414 Old 02-15-2011, 04:47 AM

RM, that pipe stealing (not-a-break-in) is crazy!

drjen, I am so happy you had such an awesome birthday and got to visit with eksmom. happytears.gif

MelW, happy anniversary. lol.gif

bec, congrats on the yearbook completion. That has to feel good.

gaye, what a day! I find it so interesting how different people thrive in different situations. My mom loved er, icu, ccu, etc. but maintained peds and ob tore her up too much when all wasn't well for her to deal with it on a daily basis.

You don’t owe them an explanation, just a response.
#194 of 414 Old 02-15-2011, 05:20 AM

Happy Birthday, DrJen!!!!  Your DH absolutely rocks!  What a fantastic way to turn 40!!!!

tjsmama ~ yay for babies!  I'm so glad you're enjoying this rotation so much.

RM ~ NO!!!!  That just sucks!  Who do they think took the pipes if it wasn't a break in?

MelW ~ Nice job on those long runs.

bec ~ congrats on finishing that HUGE yearbook project!

RR ~ I'm taking today off.  My leg is really achy for some reason.  I have a referral to the sports medicine clinic, but they put the wrong body part (neck?) on my insurance referral, so it needs to be resubmitted before I can schedule the appointment. 

NRR ~ DH is already starting to ramp up his crankiness in anticipation of my parents' visit next week.  They're coming for 11 days.  My Mom always manages to make some derogatory comment to DH, so I can't say that I blame him for being cranky.  My parents are elitist New England, while DH is good 'ol boy Georga.  Very liberal (mom and dad) v. Libertarian/Tea Party (DH).  My Mom has a tendancy to insinuate that DH's state school education was inferior the private colleges my family attended.  It's ridiculous and makes me angry too, to be honest. Dad likes to make political digs.  And they're going to "love" the fact that our family has decided to join the Baptist church.  I feel the stress building over this visit already...

#195 of 414 Old 02-15-2011, 05:38 AM
bec

Happy Birthday, Jen!!!!  Seriously, your DH needs to give a course to other DH's on how to do things!!!

#196 of 414 Old 02-15-2011, 05:48 AM

Jaygee, could you ask your parents to suspend judgment and just enjoy your family?  Without barbs, digs, or comments?  I have a somewhat similar dynamic in my family, not political, but they tend to treat DH as if he is uneducated.  I have resorted to being open about the dynamic and asking everyone to just get along nicely, as otherwise I feel caught in the middle.

Off to take little dd to school, big dd is still home sick.  I am going to swim/sauna, then grocery shop by myself before I have to pick her up again.  And then sit down and figure out the best path to insurance for the whole family.  It is looking like dh may be left without insurance.  Sigh. 

And Happy Birthday DrJen!  What an awesome surprise! 

#197 of 414 Old 02-15-2011, 06:13 AM

Tortuga-sorry about your little one with the black eye, but your description of how it happened made me LOL.....kids are crazy!

Dr. Jen- Happy Birthday! That was really awesome of your dh! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Tjs- I am loving living vicariously through your posts about your work. I would love t o be doing what you are doing.

Jay gee- sending you peaceful vibes for your visit with your parents. Hope it goes smoothly.

My appointment with the gastro doc went really well yesterday. He practically described my symptoms to me without me having to tell him too much. I'm scheduled for a colonoscopy on Friday. He said it sounds like I am harboring an abscess or infection in my colon.....quite likely my appendix with my history. Hopefully the colonoscopy will turn something up. This last week has been pretty unpleasant.....no running to report. redface.gif/
#198 of 414 Old 02-15-2011, 08:28 AM

Bec - Finally! Yay!

doctorjen - Happy Birthday! What a wonderful thing for your DH to do!

Gaye - Love hearing your school stories smile.gif

PO7 - I hope you get some good answers.

RR - Plan to run another 28 minutes or 2.75 miles today W8D2 c25k. I've been looking at running plans and am planning to start the OHR (one hour runner) program next week. Once I've completed that, it will be 18 weeks until Beach to Beacon, so assuming I make the registration, I have time to think about really training for a 10k.

NRR - Really rough morning this morning. DD was weepy and didn't want to go to school. I think she's coming down with a cold. DS was a terror and it started with brushing his hair. DD2 was great though. I was really frustrated that I had to practically do everything for them to get them out the door and of course they could feel that which escalated things. Hopefully everyone is in a better mood this afternoon and I can't wait until 7 when DH gets home and I can split to the gym!

Plus DH & DD1(8) & DS(6) & DD2(5) & DD3(2)
#199 of 414 Old 02-15-2011, 08:42 AM

Dr Jen--happy birthday!!

JayGee--good luck. Those tensions make a visit really hard.

On breaks: I was wondering yesterday whether these February breaks are a new thing? I never had that going to school in Chicagoland. We don't have them in Colorado either. R's break is in March, as is mine and DH's, though mine isn't the same week as R's. DH's might be, though it's not like spring break is actually a week off for him so it doesn't matter.

Unfortunately, my in-laws do have February break and that's why they're visiting--even though we explained we *don't* have February break. eyesroll.gif (They decided it was more convenient for them than coming after Christmas. And heavens knows one should never be inconvenienced when FIL is retired and MIL's school job gave her Christmas break off too. Make that a eyesroll.gifeyesroll.gif .)

In funny news: DH went grocery shopping yesterday because I don't have time this week and said the only other people in the store were also men. Apparently the store expected this, because they had extra employees out asking if they needed help finding anything, along with a prominent display of cards and flowers at the entrance. He said he really felt in his element: just he and a bunch of other guys looking at their lists, buying stuff to make a romantic dinner. lol.gif My guess is that all the women were at classroom parties with their amazingly decorated cupcakes and cake pops. (I brought heart-shaped mini-muffins and was feeling good until I saw some of those cupcakes. Wow!!!!)

Fit in 3 while DH made dinner, so the week's off to a good start.

Lisa  caffix.gif and her wonderful girls: R (9) violin.gif &  J (3-3/4) coolshine.gif 
#200 of 414 Old 02-15-2011, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realrellim View Post

In funny news: DH went grocery shopping yesterday because I don't have time this week and said the only other people in the store were also men. Apparently the store expected this, because they had extra employees out asking if they needed help finding anything, along with a prominent display of cards and flowers at the entrance. He said he really felt in his element: just he and a bunch of other guys looking at their lists, buying stuff to make a romantic dinner. lol.gif My guess is that all the women were at classroom parties with their amazingly decorated cupcakes and cake pops. (I brought heart-shaped mini-muffins and was feeling good until I saw some of those cupcakes. Wow!!!!)

Real ~ I went grocery shopping yesterday afternoon around 5:00pm and the line of men waiting in the floral department was astounding!!!!  Even DS noticed and commented on it.  Funny stuff!  DH got me a dozen chocolate covered strawberries.  YUM! T oday starts no-sugar again.  It's gotten so out of control it's not even funny, and in spite of my increased workouts, my weight is back up at an all time high.  Plus, I got measured at the doctor's last week and apparently I'm 5'1/2", not 5'2" as I've always thought.... That puts me solidly in the "overweight" category.  Not cool.  I will ride my trainer tonight while watching Biggest Loser.

#201 of 414 Old 02-15-2011, 09:10 AM

DrJen - Happy Birthday!  That sounds like a completely perfect celebration.  I agree, your dh could teach a course!

Bec - Congrats on finishing the yearbook!  What an undertaking!

Po7 - Hope you're close to the answer!

JayGee - Yeesh.  I hope I never become that kind of parent.  You'd think they'd feel it when they start in.  I'm sorry that you've got that to look forward to.

Real - You too, it's hard to feel hospitable when the timing is really bad.  Add to that not really wanting to be hospitable and yuck!  Awkward!

RM - Oh no!  If it was the previous owners is there any way to hold them accountable?

So I've been pretty busy (in my head at least when not actively) working on plays, writing, acting etc. and I have been nearly hopeless at keeping an exercise routine.  I wonder if I managed so much better to get my exercise when I had no other creative outlet?  I've never really had a time in my life when I worked doing theatre and made time for exercise.  Could it be not a coincidence?  I just can't seem to get my act together these days.  And frankly I don't know if I should give myself a pass and just resolve to keep trying or if I should really beat myself up and try to access my inner drill sergeant.  Thoughts?

Also, I need mama insight.  My dd (9) is pudging out.  When she was little she was always very slight, she had no baby fat whatsoever.  As she grew she'd tend to get a little belly just before a growth spurt and then she'd trim down in the process of getting taller. In the past year though she has started to really gain weight and now she's got a cellulitey looking middle and the beginning of back rolls and she hasn't had a growth spurt to stretch it out.  How do I both steer her toward healthier food choices and more exercise without saying something that will either hurt her (incredibly sensitive) feelings or give her body image issues?  And, see above, I'm not being the best role model right now either.  Urg.  This parenting stuff is hard.

I'm going to go run before I stall out on myself.

A little bit grasshopper a little bit ant   energy.gifom.gif

#202 of 414 Old 02-15-2011, 09:23 AM

lol.gif LMAO at the grocery store story. Ok because my dh was a rock star all weekend when I was sick. And by that I mean exactly as you might expect one's spouse to behave when one is sick - pick up the slack, etc. But it means that neither of us was prepared for Valentines Day. So you know what we did?  Well we postponed it. I was at the grocery, buying dinner food. Come to think of it there were a few men there, buying flowers.

Must jet. off to junior great books. Love love love kids who love to read. Even if they aren't good at it yet. That'll come.

#203 of 414 Old 02-15-2011, 10:58 AM

I ran!  I took it easy for the first 3/4 and then pushed myself for the last mile.  It definitely felt good to push it.  I feel so much less vague and diffuse IYKWIM.

A little bit grasshopper a little bit ant   energy.gifom.gif

#204 of 414 Old 02-15-2011, 12:31 PM
bec

Plady - Could it be that your DD is about to hit adolescence and that is where the pudge is coming from?  I have so many painful memories of just before 6th grade and trying to buy clothes for school.  Nothing, nothing, nothing fit.  I think it was the beginning of my lapse into poor eating habits and inactivity.  I figured it was a losing battle, so why try.  I had very sedentary parents, though, and a family culture where athletics were not valued and considered...dumb, not intellectual, etc.  As far as what to do, I would say having healthy food choices available, and not so many unhealthy ones is a good start.  But, I would also make sure to NOT restrict too heavily.  And, you know that getting active yourself is the way to encourage them.  Maybe arrange for some time to go running with your DD?

Real - Chicagoland still has no February breaks.  We get spring break in the last week of March. 

I got 3000 yards swum at the pool today.  Volunteered at the kids' school, and picked up girl scout cookies!  Now, off to get Abby from preschool!  Busy day!

#205 of 414 Old 02-15-2011, 01:29 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

:wave lots going on:

Lisa, so, was it something like the prior owners took the pipes?!?!  I would be beside myself.

Plady - I certainly would not discuss it with your DD with regards to weight.  Get her flattering clothes, do girly stuff, of whatever would help her keep her comfortable in her skin.  Family talk -->for the whole family<-- needs to be about healthy foods to keep our hearts and minds healthy, and maybe get some family activity involved that gets everyone moving.  Make it a habit and make it fun.  But your instincts are right to not discuss weight or how you notice that her body shape is changing.  There is nothing that came come from that, as most of it is beyond her control anyways.  And yes, girls tend to fluff up quite a bit the few years before puberty.

Our nanny didn't get into grad school, and it now actively pursuing career Plan B.  She was clear from the start that being a nanny was a holding pattern before grad school.  :(  So back to the nanny drawing boards we go.  With kindergarten up in the air, I'm touring the Montessori school 5 miles from home with a reputation for working well with kids like mine.  Maybe E starts immediately.  We'll see, since the public Montessori-esque approach did not work for DD.

Tapping Dingo Wisdom:  My pseudo aunt died yesterday.  While sad, it was not unexpected, and in a lot of ways needed to happen to give her relief.  My question is:  I have one incredibly distinct memory of her, that isn't super flattering, though nothing awful.  At the beginning of our annual beach vacation together, she was expressing exasperation with her difficult then 5 year old and how she was On Vacation and her husband was going to handle Everything David for the week.  My pseudo uncle was to do *everything* for David that week.  Everything. Straight down to pouring the milk on his cereal.  I think of my Aunt S every single time I have to get up out of my warm and comfy recliner to pour the #$%^% milk on DS's cereal.   

Would you write that story on a condolence card to my uncle?  Or is that too edgy/not too flattering?  Seriously, that kid would have tested a saint...  Dang, he even would have tested LLLisa AND kerc tag teaming.

#206 of 414 Old 02-15-2011, 02:06 PM
bec

Geo - Totally agree on the NOT TALKING about how her body shape is changing.  We do a lot of family talk about healthy habits for everyone.  When I am actively trying to lose weight, and the kids notice that I'm not participating in treats, we talk about how I am trying to make healthier choices, not that I gained a ton of weight because I broke my leg, and have a terrible body image.  I am working so hard to not pass my baggage onto my kids like my mom has done to me!  Mom got a serious talking to when I caught her complimenting Katie a couple of years ago for being so "skinny".  angry.gif 

On the aunt, I think that story is pretty cute, and could be written sensitively enough to recognize their partnership, and the fact that she was strong enough to claim her needs for her vacation, and that he was a good enough partner to be able to live up to that expectation! 

#207 of 414 Old 02-15-2011, 03:06 PM

Geo~totally laughing at the tag team comment!! 

Bec~what a great way to put a positive spin on that memory!!

Plady~we talk health all the time in regards to what we eat and how much/little we exercise does to the insides of our bodies.  I try to have healthy foods all the time and some unhealthy foods moderately.  I don't want them to leave the house and gorge themselves silly on "bad" food (I don't call it bad in our house, just less healthy of a choice) because mama said no to all of it.  I believe we can eat any foods, but occasional for the not so good for us ones, and in moderation when we do.  I try to convey that to my kids.  ((((HIUG)))) for being so in tune and sensitive with your daughter. 

#208 of 414 Old 02-15-2011, 05:10 PM

RM: man, that bites. Sorry you're back to waiting.

Plady: I'd tread carefully here, I think ... so much potential to spark long-lasting body issues. I agree with the ideas of focusing as a family on healthier diet. Maybe you could also sign her up for/guide her toward a new activity? Or start a habit of long walks with her?

Geo, I think framed right the story could be quite charming. :)

NonRR: I have a miserable cold so am not running, sigh. I did get some good runs in this weekend, so I'm hoping that by Thursday or Friday I'll feel better. I'm wheezing a little which is unusual. <sigh>

A crazy busy day at work, as usual - I had one class and *five* meetings. One student is struggling badly with some non-classroom issues and I'm really hurting for her. On a brighter note, I was explaining to my dd that my new boss, like the president of my institution, has a doctorate in history, and she said quite skeptically, "A Ph.D. in history is going to help how?" I laughed really hard. Trying to figure out how to make that into a funny anecdote that's appropriate for sharing with new boss. Not quite there yet. orngtongue.gif

Can't give up actin' tough, it's all that I'm made of. Can't scrape together quite enough to ride the bus to the outskirts of the fact that I need love. ~ Neko Case

#209 of 414 Old 02-15-2011, 07:39 PM

Mom/baby...not my favorite. Maybe just because it was slow, and I'd feel differently if I had two couplets instead of one. We'll see, I may find out next week. Also, lactation consulting...not my thing, which kind of surprises me. I think I'm destined to be a knowledgeable helper/supporter/encourager, but I don't think I have the patience to actually do lactation consulting. And I thought I had a lot of patience. On the up side of today, mid-term evals, and I got a pretty darn good eval and was able to talk a bit with our clinical instructor about how to get a job in L&D...

Sorry for lack of personals, but I. Am. Tired. sleeping.gif

Gaye, single mama to Tyler (5/06) and Baxter the labradoodle
surf.gif bikenew.gif jog.gif Wait...I signed up to DO an Ironman??? I thought I was signing up to go SEE Ironman! nut.gif

#210 of 414 Old 02-16-2011, 05:37 AM
bec

gloomy.gif  The school board has announced it's decision to close my kids' school.  For the next school year.  There was lip service regarding consulting the community, but the reality is that they made their decision and have been railroading it through ever since.  My kids are heartbroken, I am heartbroken, and I'm furious that these changes are happening so quickly.  There is virtually no time to make a gentle transition for these students.  And the result is that we are going to have extremely overcrowded classrooms next year.  ARGH!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page