Postpartum Weight Loss- February! - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-04-2011, 10:39 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Welcome and congratulations on the baby!!! Wow, 1 week pp...go easy on yourself :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by upnorthmama View Post

Me me me. I would like to join the club. I am 1 week pp but figured why not go ahead and start tracking now. I love the goals on this thread-would love to have the motivation of others.

Current Weight 223-------Goal Weight 140

83 in total to lose

Got a way to go but I am excited to be doing it!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-06-2011, 01:27 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Yay Nola!  You are soo close to the 120's that I wouldn't be surprised if you snuck up on them orngbiggrin.gif keep up the good work!

I finally bough a pair of rubber boots so the kids and I have gone out quite a bit recently.  Our yard turns into a swamp at the slightest amount of rain so if I hadn't bought them we would be stuck inside 98% of the time.  While we are out there I buckle the little one into the little red wagon and pull her back and forth across the yard.  Sometimes DS wants to climb in as well so that is when I get a real workout.  But at least I'm out there in the sunshine and walking around instead of stuck inside sitting.  I am pretty sure that the frequent excursions are what have helped me get to my new low of 132.5!!

Woohoo!joy.gifLet's hear it for the nice weather and being able to take the kids out!  Pretty soon I'll be out there puttering around in the new garden too, fresh fruits and veggies from the garden are so much more appealing than bought ones.  DH and I are going to start our WiiFit Hula Hooping contest up again this week.  I have plans of leaving him in the dust winky.gif

What's the news (good, bad or neutral!) for everyone else?

Hey, Babe  +  Me  =  Little Man 07-27-08  &  the Storm Sprite 07-11-10  computergeek2.gif    
Old 03-09-2011, 07:16 PM

Wow everyone!  Good numbers!  Mine aren't as impressive... I am at 170 today.  I have been really sucking at all my goals too.  I just signed up for sparkpeople, hopefully that will help me keep on track.  I just adjusted the numbers since I have a nursling. 

Old 03-09-2011, 07:44 PM

SpuglyRoo, you are almost there as well! 132.5 is great!

Chewynotcrunchy, good luck on your goals! Hopefully you'll find sparkpeople to be helpful. I had joined, but don't visit there very much.

As for me, I had a fitness assessment at the gym the other day. Since 9/14/10 (which was my 1st assessment there) I have lost 10lbs and 10% bodyfat.....isn't that crazy? I feel like I am making such slow progress, but it was really inspiring and encouraging to see those numbers in black and white. I guess all those .5lb losses caught up with me, lol.

I really wish I had done an assessment when I first joined back in April of last year. It would have been very interesting to see how far I've really come.

Old 03-10-2011, 04:15 PM

I want to join.  I'm 5 weeks pp.  Weight myself today at 154.  I was pretty close to my goal weight, then had 2 babies in 12.5 months.  I was 122, got pregnant with dd2, went up to 152, got down to 137 then got pregnant with ds1, was 168 day he was born, now I'm 154 and would really like to be back at 122 or maybe even a little lower.  I can do pretty good with eating during the day, my biggest problem is all the junk I eat at night, so I'm hoping that you ladies will keep me motivated to stick to better eating.  I would also like to start walking, have to set something up with my husband that I can ditch the kids with him when he gets home from work, I just don't feel like I'm getting much from walking super slow with my 3yr old or the 2 babies.

Old 03-11-2011, 03:41 PM

I've been better about drinking water lately and I dropped 2 pounds!! It is also getting warm here so I am bumming around the house in a tank top today and looking at my arms really makes me want to pick up my weights. Surpriseingly it is in an encourageing way, not a defeated my arms look horrible way too, so yay me love.gif Time change is coming so maybe we can actually mange to get some family walks in after dinner.

Nola: That is awesome!!

Maura: Welcome!! I have a big problem with night time snacking too. DH in't helpful there either. Last night he had to meet with a client and on the way home he called to see if I weanted him to stop and get a doughnut. I said no and I ment it. I really didn't want it. I was amazed!

Cheryl, wife to an amazing man, homeschooling SAHM to Gavin 12/03, Rhys 09/06, and Ian Aug 11, 2010.

User Tag List